Lurssen Mastering Console puts you at the controls in the studio with all of the secret tools, settings and techniques of world renowned multi-Grammy Award winning mastering engineer Gavin Lurssen and his team. Now you can master your music on the go on your iPad and get the professional, Grammy award-winning sound that the studio is known for. Pop, rock, hip-hop and more, Lurssen Mastering Console can help you achieve amazing mastering results when a trip to Los Angeles just isn’t in the budget.
THE WHOLE IS GREATER THAN THE SUM OF ITS PARTS – THE LURSSEN MASTERING CONSOLE DIFFERENCE
Lurssen Mastering Console is a totally unique and new approach to digital audio mastering. It’s designed to help you capture the magic of the Lurssen Mastering studio’s entire mastering audio processing philosophy. Instead of giving you just a collection of individual processors and presets, Lurssen Mastering Console provides you with models of the complete mastering gear processor chain as a whole. The interactions between the individual processors have been digitally recreated which recreates the synergistic “whole is greater than the sum of its parts” sound that has earned Gavin and Lurssen Mastering multiple Grammys.
With Lurssen Mastering Console, you have automatic access to a lifetime’s worth of professional audio mastering experience. It helps you quickly get great sounding results thanks to its 20 pre-made “Styles” templates, which have been created and optimized by Gavin Lurssen, mastering engineer Reuben Cohen and the rest of the team. These templates reflect decades of combined mastering experience and fit a broad range of musical genres.
Using Lurssen Mastering couldn’t be easier: Just create a project, load a song, then select an appropriate “Style” from the drop-down menu. Take control via an Input Drive knob and a five band EQ as well as a “PUSH” knob, which lets you subtly and uniformly nudge the EQs so you can “ride” the flow of the song and add that special Lurssen “magic” to your music. You can view and automate changes to the two knobs by using the waveform display with three different automation modes. You can make adjustments to EQ settings and save those as presets for easy recall — a preset consists of a style plus your adjustments. You can also view the physical gear chain and make subtle adjustments via the Chain view. When you’ve finished your mastering work, you can export your song to File Sharing, SoundCloud and more in a variety of popular file formats for final distribution and delivery.
With the Lurssen Mastering Console you can easily master audio with your iPad while on the go.
• Created with Grammy Award winning Mastering Engineer Gavin Lurssen and his team
• Digitally reproduces Lurssen Mastering’s unique studio workflow, techniques and signal chain philosophy
• Synergistic “whole is greater than the sum of its parts” mastering app for iPad
• 20 pre-made “Styles” created by Lursssen Mastering that reproduce the settings and gear used to master different genres
• 3 easy-to-navigate displays: A Studio view with controls, a Wave waveform view and a Chain view for the individual processors
• Controllable Input Drive knob
• Adjustable 5 band EQ with fixed frequency
• “PUSH” Knob to subtly enhance selected song passages via uniform EQ adjustment
• Full automation available to adjust controls to audio content
• Gangable Input Drive control for stereo balance tweaks
• Input/Process assignable VU metering
• Stereo/Mono monitoring capability
• 88.2/96kHz output processing
• Audio import from device library
• FREE app that allows demo of settings and features (limited to first 2 minutes of audio, intermittent silence injected plus no output/export options)
• Single full version in-app purchase “unlock” provides all functions and features of the app
Get the latest here – http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/lurssen/
Kirnu Cream Mobile is a very powerful MIDI performer music application for iPad.
This version is almost identical to the plugin version except the mobile version includes internal synthesizer and single drum track.
Mobile version also has only one arpeggiator track by default. If needed, the rest three tracks can be purchased separately with in-app-purchase option.
This version can open plugin version presets and vise versa.
– 4 independent tracks (One track available by default. Other can be added via IAP)
– 12 patterns per track
– Very powerful internal 2 OSC synthesizer FOR EVERY 4 TRACKS
– Two different views: Classic and quick edit view.
– Live Keyboard, Chord Memory and Pattern Sequencer sections.
– Sample accurate MIDI engine.
– Easy to use note hold mode with transpose and bypass functionality.
– Presets are compatible with the plugin version.
– Powerful Pattern Step Data Section:
– Tool section enables easy data editing.
– All data sections are independent from each other.
– Data sections can be looped with several different loop modes.
– Chord memory section enables different chords to be used in every step.
– Sequencer section enables sequencing the notes.
– Accent, order, gate, accent, transposition, note divide, note shift.
– 8 CC controls in each pattern.
– MIDI learn for all knob controls.
– Control Zone for changing most important parameters via external keyboard or MIDI events.
– Audiobus (generator) support
– MIDI sync with host and slave mode
– And lots of more
With Cream Mobile it’s very easy to create catching lead parts, bouncing bass lines, swinging drums and lots of other cool stuff. The only obstacle is your imagination
Cream Mobile isn’t like any traditional MIDI arpeggiator or sequencer. It’s a lot more. With simple and clever design it has been made easy to learn and operate. You can easily create cool performances by tweaking only couple of controls. If this is not enough for you there are so many ways you can control Cream that you never feel bored with it.
Kirnu Cream is good for everybody; hobbyists, professionals, producers, composers, mamas, papas… whoever needs a good MIDI performer to make their songs PERFECT!
If you are sick and tired of conventional MIDI arpeggiators, performers, sequencers you should try Cream and see yourself how it differs from the rest.
For more details – http://www.kirnuarp.com/mobile
Auria Pro, adds a ton of professional new features and improvements, of which I’ll go into detail about in an upcoming review. But for now, some of the big new features include – MIDI recording and editing – including a Piano Roll editor, plus there’s a powerful multi-format sampler, and then not one but two built-in synths from Fabfilter, plus real-time quantizing and audio warping, and enhanced bus routing, external hard drive support, not to mention a stylish make over of the user interface, and dare I say…much more…
For an expanded list of the features, click here – http://www.wavemachinelabs.com/Products/auria
Here’s a cool demo of the new features being put to use –
The KORG DS-10 series was an enormous hit for the Nintendo DS. Now, seven years later, it has undergone a further evolution while staying true to its original spirit. Now available is the KORG iDS-10, a portable synthesizer studio for iPhone.
The KORG iDS-10 combines a cutting-edge analog synthesizer, voice synthesizer, and analog drum machine inspired by motifs from the original KORG DS-10. This iPhone app gives you a hand-held system to easily create electronic music, which requires persuasive sound with a minimal number of notes.
*** Powerful analog synthesizer lets you visually learn sound design ***
The analog synthesizer provides carefully selected parameters, making it easy to enjoy sound design. The unique patching function also lets you create sound in even deeper ways. Since all parameters can be automated, you have a wide range of song-production possibilities. Each synthesizer provides five types of effect with an oscilloscope that helps you see the sound. This cutting-edge synth engine takes full advantage of the iPhone’s CPU to generate astonishing sound, and will heighten your enjoyment using the KORG DS-10.
*** Enter your lyrics, and the voice synthesizer turns them into a voice ***
The voice synthesizer is one of the popular features of the KORG iDS-10. Based on a vocoder, its engine makes it easy to generate voices. It also supports input via a microphone which can be used as a conventional vocoder. The parameters are optimized for creating such voices, so you’ll be able to enjoy sound design with a different character than an analog synthesizer, further widening the possibilities for your music.
*** Analog drum synthesizer makes it easy to produce the sounds that you want ***
Drums are now more important than ever, and the iDS-10 provides an analog drum machine that’s carefully tuned for easy creation of powerful sounds. With total control over six drum sounds (kick, snare, hihat1 / ihat2, tom, and percussion), you can create awesome tracks with high impact.
*** Smart keyboard and KAOSS mode make step-recording enjoyable ***
The smart keyboard lets you specify a scale so that you can step-record without worrying about “wrong” notes. And of course there’s also KAOSS mode, where you can produce a limitless range of great-sounding phrases, with just a touch of the keyboard. The scale setting is also applied to the sequencer’s note display, so you can enjoy producing songs whether or not you have any musical knowledge or experience.
*** Pattern play that you can perform in real time ***
The pattern play capability of the KORG DS10 has further evolved, generating amazing user performances. You can seamlessly play 32 patterns, and also manipulate track mute and solo settings in real time. It’s guaranteed to result in the kind of protean acts that are notable in modern day DJ performances.
*** Send your songs by email for collaborative music productions ***
There’s a function that allows the transfer of song data via email, making it easy to exchange songs with your friends.
*** Mystery bingo!? ***
And then there’s the enigmatic mystery bingo; as you continue enjoying the KORG iDS-10, the full picture will become clearer …
This app was produced in cooperation with the game music and app production company “Detune.” Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the world of the KORG iDS-10 that resulted from this collaboration with Detune Inc.
The first title in the KORG DS-10 series was the KORG DS-10 which was announced in 2008. The second title was the KORG DS-10 PLUS which launched in 2009.
These are products of Marvelous Inc. For more details, refer to the following pages of that company’s website:
///MAKE. ARRANGE. SHARE.
Create a beat on 16 pads with hundreds of professional sounds. Use the Smart Play keyboard to add melodies and basslines that are always in-key. Spice up your track with vocal and field recordings or sample directly from iTunes. Use Apple’s 3D Touch technology to optimize your workflow and get even more creative.
The Arranger in iMASCHINE 2 lets you turn your loops and scenes into full tracks with the swipe of a finger. Add parts quickly and easily. Change the color of your pads or groups to see your entire arrangement at a glance – rearranging and editing tracks on-the-go has never been quicker or easier.
Share your creations with the world by uploading them directly to Soundcloud. Or export your projects to the MASCHINE 2 software and continue working on them in the studio with your full MASCHINE hardware setup.
///KEY FEATURES OVERVIEW
– Use 16 pads for real-time drum sequencing on your iOS device
– Quickly create beats without finger drumming using Step Mode
– Use the Arranger to structure your track by adding, moving, and deleting different patterns on the fly
– Play always-in-key melodies and basslines by combining Chord, Scale, and Arpeggiator features with the Smart Play keyboard
– Use Note Repeat in Keyboard and Drum Pad Modes to create rolls, fills, and fast note attacks with note ranges from 1/4 notes to 1/32 notes
– Better organize your sounds using multi-colored pads and groups
– Optimize your workflow using Quick Actions with Apple 3D Touch for app and pad shortcuts*
– Control the velocity or rate of note repeat depending on how hard you press the screen using 3D Touch*
– Capture vocals, field recordings, or any audio from the microphone on your iOS device
– Sample directly from your iTunes library
– Mix your sounds and choose from professional audio effects
– Open your existing iMASCHINE projects effortlessly in iMASCHINE 2
– Start building tracks immediately with the included extended iMASCHINE 2 library, featuring over 300 MB of content: 19 projects, 38 drum kits and over 750 samples
– Choose from a huge collection of additional drum kits, projects and instrument sounds from top sound designers and renowned artists with iMASCHINE Expansions – available at the In-App Expansions Store
– No matter which iOS device you use, iMASCHINE adapts to your screen size – a compact workflow for iPhone and an optimized iPad workflow for two-handed groove production
– Learn how to use the app and discover helpful tricks with the New Features Notification function
– Export your mix as an audio file or directly upload it to SoundCloud and share it with the world
– Export your project (including samples) to MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE, and MASCHINE MIKRO. Projects exported to MASCHINE support multiple Scenes as well as Pad and Group colors.
– Universal App. Purchase the app and iMASCHINE Expansions once and use them on all iOS devices registered to that iTunes account
*iPhone 6s and 6s Plus only
Requires iOS 8.0 or higher.
///THE WORLD OF MASCHINE
iMASCHINE is based on MASCHINE – the renowned groove production system from Native Instruments, used by professional producers all around the world. MASCHINE is available in three different hardware versions: MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE, and MASCHINE MIKRO. All come with the same cutting-edge software including professional sound library, drum synths and melodic synthesizers, and effects. The software also features a cutting-edge sampler, mixer, clip-based arranger, and visual browser.
For over half a century, distortion has defined the sound of Rock ‘n’ Roll. From the first fuzz stompboxes to the latest high performance distortion racks – that unmistakable sound of an overdriven electric guitar has conquered millions generation after generation. With this heritage in mind, BIAS Pedal reinvents distortion in a whole new way, changing the way musicians perform, record, and create on the guitar.
BIAS Pedal uses the same logic of our revolutionary BIAS Amp designer, allowing you to virtually create your own distortion, overdrive, fuzz and booster pedal from circuit guts to the transistors. It’s seamlessly integrated with BIAS FX, now you can add your custom distortion to your BIAS FX pedalboard.
Design your dream pedal
For the first time ever, you can easily design and modify your custom distortion pedal at the most detailed level – from the input volume, to the distortion stages and gain control, to pre and post EQ and much more. You can even change the pedal’s virtual guts as they would do with a real life analog distortion pedal, like modifying their boost pedal’s germanium transistor or tweak their fuzz pedal’s silicon transistor. For the utmost ease of use, BIAS Pedal comes with 17 factory presets, from blues to rock, to alternative and metal, to everything in between.
BIAS FX Integration
You can easily open your custom distortion pedal into BIAS FX’s dual signal effects and rack chains and dual BIAS Amps for a whole new level of tone creation. Now stunning distortion pedals can be used in the same signal chain as amp match profiles as boosters, distortion, or fuzz pedals for live or studio use. And with its cross platform design, BIAS Pedal can be synced all across Mac, Windows and iOS devices for instant use access.
– The most accurate, thorough and versatile pedal modeling software available in the world.
– 17 component-level emulation of distortion, overdrive, fuzz and booster pedals included with the introductory release.
– Tone Match Technology captures any distortion pedals or recorded track and creates a matched model.
– Fully customizable clipping stage, output stage, power stage, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and studio EQ.
– Seamless integration with BIAS FX,create and add custom distortion to dual signal path.
– Customize the look and feel of your own pedal; change the name, box, panel and knobs.
– Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out silicon and germanium transistor, and shape the tone with different equalizers
– Included noise gate and amp room simulator
– Create a virtually unlimited number of custom pedals
– Quick preset facility recalls each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one mouse click
– Coming soon: Share and download Tone Matched pedals created by signature artists and your fellow guitarists on ToneCloud.