DAW Remote received many 5 star reviews. Now, for better experience, we introduce a well-designed HD version for iPad.
DAW Remote HD is a wireless DAW(Digital Audio Workstation) software controller just like your hardware control surface. Instead of getting stuck in front of your computer to compose, record, and produce music/audio, you can use your iPad with DAW Remote HD to control DAW functions anywhere in your studio (wirelessly). Why? Because let’s face it, wires suck!
DAW Remote HD supports Logic Control Protocol, HUI protocol and Mackie Control protocol and compatible with both MAC and Windows.. It works with almost every DAW softwares. It provides three especially optimized control surface for Apple Logic®, AVID ProTools® and Ableton Live®.
DAW Remote uses Network MIDI with Apple Bonjour over WIFI network and Ethernet, you DON’T need to install ANY softwares or drivers in your Mac to enable it. For Windows user, you should install rtpMIDI to enable MIDI Network function.
By using DAW Remote, you can:
1. Forget about messy complex-functioned studio controller, focusing on your inspiration.
2. Easy to control tracks.
3. Get creativity in an environment away from the computer
4. Remotely control your DAW softwares from onstage in live performance without messy cable runs.
5. All functions just like hardware control surface.
=== DAW Remote HD Features ===
★ Supports Logic Control Protocol, HUI protocol and Mackie Control protocol
★ Three optimized control surface layouts for Logic, ProTools and Live.
★ Cross Platform. Compatible with MAC and Windows.
★ Well designed.
★ Supports the new iPad Retina display.
★ Powerful Instructions, Help and FAQ to help you setup connection much easier
★ Use Wi-Fi to connect with host computer
=== Supported DAWs ===
★ Apple Logic Pro/Express
★ AVID ProTools
★ Ableton Live
★ Steinberg Cubase
★ Steinberg Nuendo
★ FL Studio
★ MOTO Digital Performer
★ Adobe Audition
★ Cakewalk Sonar
… and any DAW supports Mackie Control Protocol
For more supports please visit our website:
The Arpeggionome is a musical instrument designed specifically for the iPad. With the Arpeggionome, you can design and perform intricate patterns of musical notes at incredible speeds and with precise control.
MUSICAL EXPRESSION AT 480 NOTES PER SECOND.
The Performance Matrix is the Arpeggionome’s main musical interface. Touch any Control Point in the Performance Matrix to trigger the notes in the pattern.
• Move your finger left and right to set the reference-note of the pattern.
• Move your finger up and down to set the pattern’s speed.
• Control up to 480 notes per second, nearly 30,000 notes per minute.
VIBRATO AND TREMOLO, ESSENTIAL FOR 8-BIT SOLOS.
The iPad’s accelerometer controls vibrato and tremolo.
• For expressive changes in pitch, tilt the iPad left and right to apply vibrato.
• For expressive changes in volume, tilt the iPad forward and backward to apply tremolo.
DESIGN AN ARPEGGIO FROM SCRATCH…
Eight touch-knobs are used to design the Arpeggionome’s pattern. The touch-knobs are also great for performance. They can be changed in real-time, and then double-tapped back to their saved value.
• Key & Scale – sets the key and scale of the pattern.
• Octave Range – sets the starting and ending octaves of the pattern.
• Octave Style – sets how the pattern moves between octaves .
• Control Range – sets the placement of the Control Points.
• Notes – sets the number of unique notes that will be triggered .
• Step Distance – sets the distance between each note of the pattern .
• Notes Style – sets how the pattern moves between notes .
• Tempo – Sets the global tempo.
…OR USE A PRESET.
The Arpeggionome includes a Pattern Library with a wide selection of presets. You can also save your own patterns to the Pattern Library.
BEAUTIFUL AND INFORMATIVE VISUAL FEEDBACK.
The Arpeggionome provides visual feedback for your position in the Performance Matrix, every note you trigger, vibrato amount, and tremolo amount.
• Your position in the Performance Matrix is represented by the intersection of two green lines.
• Every note you trigger flashes green in the keyboard above the Performance Matrix.
• Vibrato and tremolo are represented by the two sliders below the Performance Matrix.
OTHER FEATURES .
• Includes an interactive tutorial.
• Can be used as a tool for learning music theory.
• iPad HD ready.
The Arpeggionome was first a hardware project, called the Kaossonome. At Music Hack Day San Francisco 2012, the project found its new home on the iPad. After receiving some great prizes at Music Hack Day, it became clear that the software successor to the Kaossonome, the Arpeggionome, was ready to rear its head on the App Store.
Just enjoyed a quick play with this ‘new’ beatbox, drum pattern creator from Sobal Corp. It’s more or less the same as their previous beatbox app, S4 Rhythm Composer, with a set of industrial sounding percussions samples, and a fresh paint job. Still, for a FREE app, they both offer a surprising amount of features for creating drum patterns
This app is a beatbox allows that you to compose and play 64 industrial beat patterns.
You can also record the patterns.
S4-Industrial composer is a beatbox that allows you to compose 64 industrial beat patterns.
You can check all beat patterns in a bar at one view with help of iPad’s large screen.
You can enjoy “playing” a real beatbox, since various effect functions are available while playing patterns.
You can export the beat patterns as WAV files. Also, you can import the files into PCs via iTunes and use them on various DAWs.
– 10 PCM sound sources (Kick, Snare, Perc1, Perc2, Perc3, Perc4, HHopen, HHclose, Hit1, Hi2)
– Tempo (40-280 bpm), Tap Tempo, Swing, Groove functions
– Step Sequencer (up to 64 steps)
– Various Part Effect functions (Compressor, Roller)
– Various Master Effect functions (Delay, BPM Delay, Compressor, Distortion, Chorus / Flanger, LPF, Slicer, Roller)
– Audio Export function
– Real-Time Recoding function
– Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST) is supported
– AudioCopy is supported
– CoreMIDI is supported
StringMaster is an advanced iPad application for Guitarists and other stringed instrument Musicians. With its beautiful, natural sound, StringMaster supports a wide range of instruments. The chord building and detection, comparison between instruments, fretboard learning system, and advanced song writing tools are all supported with any instrument in any orientation, and with tremendously flexible alternate tuning and capo support.
With its high resolution graphics, StringMaster has been fully optimized for the iPad Retina Display, and also works with the iPad 1 and 2. Note StringMaster is an iPad Only application and is not supported on the iPhone.
* Play and discover a wide range of chords and fingering, all with beautiful natural tone.
* Using a set of complex musical algorithms, String Master will show you the name of a chord based on the finger positions you define!
* StringMaster’s easy-to-use Song Writer recommends which chords sound best together making it easy to write and store killer songs and progressions
* Explore and learn the fretboard, Chords & sounds of a range of instruments
* Learn to play a new instrument by comparing it with one you already know. Select a chord on one instrument, then display the equivalent chord pattern and fingering on any of the many other instruments.
Supports the following Instruments:
* Acoustic Guitar
* Electric Guitar
* Electric Guitar – 7 String
* Bass – 5 String
* Banjo – 4 String
The Noisemusick app is a collection of THREE controllable synthesizers that generate interesting chaotic sounds. Have fun creating sonic bedlam, exploring weird soundscapes, or use it to GREAT EFFECT in your live performances and recordings. It’s squonky electric FUN for the whole family!
With Noisemusick you can:
* Choose a sound to match your mood: blue, green, or pink!
* Practice and probe to find interesting interactions of sound!
* Discover weird oscillations!
* Use it as a raw input to other filters and effects!
* Run on an iphone or iPad; it’s a Universal app!
To start making sounds with the Noisemusick app, your body has to complete the circuit between the touch pads. Pressing the pads in different combinations will generate different frequencies and modulations. By lifting a finger or sliding the hold switch you can create rhythmic patterns of noise. Move your fingers to change the resistance between your finger and the pads, which changes the frequency and beating of the tone. On each board the knobs change the quality of the tone in different ways.
Voco is a touch-controlled phase vocoder for manipulating sampled sound.
The sound is mapped onto the screen, with time running left to right, and pitch up and down. By touching the screen the sound can be manipulated and played like an instrument.
Sounds can be loaded as wav files through iTunes or sampled directly via the microphone or input socket.
The creator of the DMX Assistant & MIDI Friend, both for Mac, has combined his experience developing both these apps, and just launched a universal iOS MIDI controller app, albeit a tad on the pricey side.
Really well designed MIDI slider controls.
Behave how you’d expect – always nice and smooth.
Connects via WiFi to OS X with Network MIDI.
Can send Control Change, Note On and Pitch Bend Change MIDI messages.
The team behind TB MIDI Stuff and it’s smaller brother, TB MIDI Tiny Stuff, have been busy at work on a host of new features for these flexible MIDI controller apps.
The key additions for both apps, include OSC support, bi directional SysEx messages, and built-in Missing Link™ drivers, plus there’s also New Horizontal gesture on Knobs & Jog Wheels, Pre defined scales on Value Notes, New Jog Wheel Control, and some system memory improvements.
Here’s a clip showing the bi-directional feature
Artikel wurde nicht gefunden
Bismark’s bs-16i, multi-timbral playback sampler, has just received some new features by way of v.1.4 update.
For those not familiar with this universal iOS app, which has been around since 2010, the sampler engine is ported from bs-1 / bs-16, which is developed as professional plug-in for Logic (Audio Units) and Cubase (VST instrument). Using SoundFont libraries, you can play with your great number of Instruments. It supports all standard MIDI messages, using pre-installed GeneralUser GS SoftSynth v1.43.sf2 (S. Christian Collins), your iPhone and iPad can be used as a GM (General MIDI) sound module.
What’s new in v.1.4
– Allowed loading 4 SoundFont files
– Added Virtual MIDI Port / Background support
– Integrated CoreMIDI implementation
– Added pre-install SoundFont by S. Christian Collins
Here’s video of it running with iRig MIDI
Check the official site for more details – http://www.bismark.jp/bs-16i/index.html
ASHEVILLE, NC – April 1, 2012 – Moog Music today announced the release of the BASE Pack for Animoog, the World’s first professional mimetically mephitic sound set designed for a synthesizer. In honor of the release of the BASE Pack, Moog is offering Animoog for iPad, their groundbreaking synthesizer technology for iOS devices, for only $2.99 (regular price $29.99). Animoog for iPhone 4 and iPod Touch will be offered for only $1.99. This offer is only good for 7 days (April 1-April8, 2012). The BASE Pack is available for $.99 in the “Animoog Store” found in the Animoog app.
The BASE Pack is born from a quest Moog engineers embarked on with help from researchers at The University of North Carolina at Asheville to discover the most primordial sounds known to man. The result is the Biomimetically Augmented Synthesis Expansion Pack (BASE Pack) for the Animoog synthesizer. The BASE Pack is a collection of timbres and presets that radically extends the sonic capabilities of Animoog from the purely electronic realm of its Moog ancestry into a richly organic world of biological sound.
The unique timbres of the BASE Pack are drawn from the sounds of the human body itself. UNC-Asheville professor Dr. Wayne Kirby explains the significance of this sonic spelunking: “Our gastric activity in our body is really a microcosm of what we are as humans. The BASE Pack allows us to utilize the essence of this gastric activity to mold an expression of our external reality and internal reality.”
In addition to the over 40 new Timbre files, Moog recruited top sound designers to craft 25 powerful new presets which demonstrate the range of BASE sounds that Animoog can now emit. Some of the Presets included are Extravasation, Eructations, Bad Beans, Bathtub Bubbles, and Oops Sorry Excuse Me. Some of the Timbres included are Sploot2, WetGas1, Dribbly, WetSquish2 and Excuse Me.
“Only a professional synth engine like Animoog could render these organic timbres with such pungent detail,” said Moog Product Development Specialist, Amos Gaynes. “You can really feel the natural movements of the sound.” UNC-Asheville professor Dr. Wayne Kirby is similarly enthusiastic: “Exploiting the rich character of the expulsion of bodily gas is the pinnacle of engineering success.”
Animoog is available for the iPad, iPhone 4, and iPod Touch in the iTunes Store. Animoog version 1.0.2 includes the new “Animoog Store” where users can purchase new Timbres and presets from within the app itself. The BASE Pack is only the first in a series of wide-ranging, boundary-pushing sonic updates to come.
Animoog for iPad Price:$2.99 in the App Store for 7 days (April 1 –April 8)
Animoog for iPhone & iPod Touch Price:$1.99 in the App Store for 7 days (April 1 –April 8)
BASE Pack price:$.99, available as an in-app purchase in the “Animoog Store”.
Check out the entertaining promo video for for the BASE Pack