Expect to get in touch with your ‘Zen’ side with this interesting new musical app from Holderness Media. I’ve been playing with it for the past week or so, and it really invites you to experiment with different combinations of sounds and loops, all along the theme of ambient soundscapes. It’s not complicated, and the interface invites you to experiment with layering sounds by dragging them around in the stereo field as well as adding them on top of each other. You many not crack a top 40 hit with Waviary, but you’ll definitely feel way more chilled out after a good session on it….
Waviary is a new, interactive musical artwork that is part instrument, part generative ambient music machine, and part virtual wind chimes.
Simple multi-touch control allows anyone to effortlessly create lush ambient soundscapes and environments, or simply listen as Waviary generates it’s own “forest-like” sonic environments.
The generative player can run while you play as well, allowing for a randomized ambient jam session.
A sleep timer is included…put on headphones and let Waviary’s weird, wonderful sounds lull you to sleep.
– Rich ambient tones and textures
– Multi-touch controls allow expressive creation of rich ambient soundscapes
– Generative mode creates endlessly evolving sonic environments
– Varied Tone sets (more tonesets added FREE with updates)
– pitch slider
– pitch ramp up/down buttons (new!)
– octave up/down buttons
– wow and flutter effect (new!)
– choppy/tremolo effect (new!)
– pitch glitch effect (new!)
– save settings as user snapshots
– lock button to lock orbs in place, or unlock to move freely
– Sleep Timer
Waviary is available for iPad, iPhone, and OSX.
For more details check the site – http://www.holdernessmedia.com/home/ios-applications/music/waviary
Quick demo of the features -
Artikel wurde nicht gefunden