Chauliodus is a synthesizer that specializes in the bass.
You can play the bass line from built-in sequencer, external MIDI devices, external sequencers, and other iOS applications.
It is possible to change the parameters of the filter by using gyroscope; you can get interesting effects by shaking the iPhone or iPad.
You can also enjoy dubstep wobble bass since LFO rate is synchronized to the tempo, and settable by each step!
- OSC x 2
Saw Wave / Square Wave
- SubOSC x 2
Square Wave / Sine Wave
- Filter x 1
Manipulate the CutOff Frequency and Resonance by using gyroscope.
- EG x 2
- LFO x 1
- Real-Time Recording
- 16 steps Pattern Sequencer
- 300 bars Song Sequencer
- Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST) is supported.
- AudioCopy is supported.
- CoreMIDI is supported.(MIDI in only)
- Supported background playback.
- Universal support for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad.
Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch with features and a sound quality previously only known to desktop applications and expensive audio hardware.
Meet Metronomics HD, the full-featured practice suite big brother of the popular iPhone metronome Metronomics — the perfect practice tool for beginners, to seasoned professionals needing the most complex rhythmic options. Now available for iPad and OSX.
The Metronomics apps are the only metronomes that give you complete control over how subdivisions are played — use custom subdivisions (such as 5/7), custom samples, preset patterns, random intervals, sequenced grooves, silent measures, or anything else you can think of to help drive your practice routine.
Metronomics HD not only features a beautiful innovative interface optimized for the larger screens, but also a new set of features, including the “Inspector” mode. When activated, the Metronomics Inspector listens to and records your playing (either from a microphone or via MIDI input from the camera connection kit) an graphs it next to the metronome output, showing you how in time you are compared to the metronome. It will also analyze your playing and attempt show you how far away you were from the beat (measurements are precise when using MIDI input and based on audio analysis when using the microphone). With this feature, Metronomics HD moves beyond the normal one-dimensional metronome and becomes an even more useful practice tool, with interactive feedback on your playing. You can also choose to play back or export your practice session to listen back to what you played while watching the visual analysis from Metronomics.
Whether in Inspector mode or not, you have access to over 40 different samples for each subdivision, plus the ability to import your own WAV files to use as custom sample sounds. Use any of these samples for any type of subdivision, including common types like quarter notes or eighth note triplets, sequenced grooves like claves or ride cymbal patterns, or a “custom subdivision,” such as 7/5 or 25/4. Then, save your preferences and have everything synced over iCloud, allowing you to stay in sync with Metronomics HD on OSX if you also practice with your Mac.
- Generate patterns using random or sequenced variations of different subdivisions
- Include preset patterns such as claves (including odd-meter claves)
- Choose any number of beats per measure for your time signature, including mixed meters such as (4 + 3 + 5), where the segments of the bar get accented automatically
- Choose from 40 different included samples, or import your own WAV files
- Use any type of subdivision, including custom numbers (5/7, 13/4, etc)
- Move rhythms to unusual parts of the measure with the “offset feature” — think quarter note triplets, starting on an offbeat
- Sync your saved metronomes and presets between the iOS and OSX versions of Metronomics HD using iCloud
- Email saved metronomes back and forth with other Metronomics users
- “Inspector” feature graphs your playing alongside the Metronome, using microphone or MIDI input
- Play back or export your playing with the metronome
- Swing feel, with customizable swing amounts
- Metronome stays playing while in the background
- Use iOS multitasking remotes to control playback
Find more information, including video samples of Metronomics in action at http://metronomicsapp.com
Takes 5 minutes to learn, but offers endless, infinite playful interaction with all the keys and modes of music, regardless of your musical knowledge!
Create smooth sounds and musical riffs instantly! Great for students and hobbyists, or anyone looking to trigger musical ideas! While you generate hypnotic textures, learn about the relationships between keys and musical modes.
Musicians and novices alike will enjoy how simple it is to come up with beautiful, melodious riffs and layered sequences. More educated players will also appreciate its unique control over keys & modulation, all the modes (major, minor, dorian, etc), rhythm and arpeggio styles.
Anyone, regardless of musical background or training, can play with different harmonies, tempo, mixing, note patterns, timbres of instruments, and more!
Manipulate the entire harmonic structure of your musical layers on the fly, or individually. Also play the instruments directly using the solo pads!
The Novation Launchpad is an easy to use app for iPad that will have you making beats and music instantly. It comes with eight ready-to-perform sessions that span different musical genres. You can re-combine the loops and sounds included in these sessions within the multi-colour Launchpad grid to make and remix your own music. The built-in time stretching always keeps you locked into the beat so your loops don’t go out of time.
The app follows some of the key features from the renowned ‘Launchpad’ hardware, now used by many of the worlds famous DJs, producers and performers, but brings it to a new level of simplicity and fun.
8 volume sliders allow quick volume changes and simple FX modes offer cool DJ effects such as repeater and filter effects, adding fun ways to remix your music and make your performance unique.
Making music has never been so much fun.
- 8×6 Launchpad grid for triggering up to 8 loops and sounds at a time
- 8 volume sliders and 8 filter sliders
- FX section for adding repeat and synced filter effects
- Premium content library from Loopmasters
- Load new complete sessions and sounds
- Global Tempo change
- Edit mode for loading samples
- Autosave – never lose your sessions
The Launchpad iPad app is designed to work alongside the Novation Launchkey iPad app. A powerful and unique synthesiser which uses interactive, hands-on graphics to give you a fast and fun way to add synth lines to your music.
Novation Launchpad is for iPad 2 and above (including iPad Mini) and requires iOS5 or later.
Novation Launchpad is an iPad app and is not compatible with iPhone or iPod Touch.
Based on the TAE® technology found in our award winning Mini V software, iMini offers a level of sound quality never before found on the iPAD as well as over 500 sounds by leading sound designers.
We have also partnered with the Bob Moog Foundation so that a portion of each sale goes to support their work in music education via the Dr. Bob Sound school program, making available the archives of Dr. Bob Moog and funding the dream to build the Moogseum.
The Minimoog™ synthesizer was made famous by artists and bands such as Stevie Wonder, Depeche Mode, Kraftwerk, Keith Emerson, Devo, Jean Michel Jarre and more. We now bring the features and sound of this classic to the iOS platform.
The iMini not only recreates the look and feel of the most legendary synthesizer, it does it with unparalleled sound quality. iMini is based on the award winning Arturia Mini V software that was created in partnership with Dr. Robert Moog himself, back in 2003. Thanks to this heritage, continuous research and refinements over the years, iMini comes with amazing sound quality and a large collection of preset sounds created by top sound designers such as Klaus Schulze (Tangerine Dream) and Geoff Downes (Asia).
What will you do with it?
First you can play the iMini’s numerous sounds from the iPad keyboard. You can create your own sounds and start building your personal sound palette.
If you are an owner of the Arturia Mini V software on your Mac or PC, you can import and export sounds between your laptop or desktop Mini V and iMini.
You can also control iMini from a MIDI keyboard via CoreMIDI and integrate it into your studio or live performances.
But this is not all; iMini is ‘Tabletop Ready’. Tabletop is a free iPad application that allows you to integrate iMini into a full studio of devices. With Tabletop you can build an entire song, with drum machines, FX’s, sequencers… and of course the inimitable Minimoog™ sound.
The connect page is also your avenue to open up a whole new world of possibilities with iMini via Retronyms Tabletop application.
Tabletop™ is a free app for your iPAD that allows you to integrate iMini into a complete studio environment. In Tabletop you can use multiple instances of iMini; record your performance into a real-time sequencer; automate any of the parameters; add effects; process other modules through the iMini filters, etc. Tabletop also features number of in app purchase options to add more effects and instruments from other 3rd party companies.
Classic Minimoog™ sound.
24db per octave filter.
Simulated headphone jack/external input feedback.
2 Assignable XY pads
Chromatic or tuned scale keyboard modes
Full featured arpeggiator
HOLD and MEMORY latch modes
5 note order modes
Speed and sync controls
Virtual Analog Chorus
Virtual Analog Delay
Owners of both the iMini and Mini V software apps can transfer sounds from one platform to the other via iTunes.
Full user MIDI mapping of panel controls.
Supports WIST sync with other iOS devices.
Soundcloud seeder (via Tabletop)
Render to .wav file (via Tabletop)
‘Audiocopy’ to paste your audio into another iPAD application. (via Tabletop)
The Minimoog™ name used here is a trademark of the respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Arturia. These trademarks are used solely to identify the products whose sound and features were modeled during the development process.
Get in the driver’s seat, because now you can be the “Producer” of your own project! Using an ipod or iphone, you can make beats, musical ensembles, and even drop multitrack vocals.
Getting to the studio has never been easier, just put your musical ideas together with the Pocket Pad Studio and you’re ready for the world stage!
Master Your Product
• Premium master quality sounds used in multi-platinum, Grammy awarded hit songs provides that sounds professionals expect to hear in high-end studio hardware equipment.
• Pre-programmed functions cuts out a lot of work making it simple and fun to produce a professional sounding production.
• Import & export midi & wave via Dropbox & CPU
• Full 72 keys capabilities on keyboard synthesizer
• Link & upload recorded material to a professional studio
• Link devices to share in the creation of a beat
• Write pad- composer can create music on a standard staff music sheet using only a finger tap
• Print & email capabilities
• Upload to social world with just a touch of a button
• MAGIC button: auto-quantized all recorded material to produce perfect timed playback production with the touch of a Button.
• Sound PAKS frequently releases keeps you updated with the latest sounds created by your favorite Super-Producers.
• EASY import of New Sounds PAKS
• Hip Stylish Clean Look, not cluttered with a lot of buttons and knobs never used
• Has all the most important qualities that your known branded keyboards, Mpc, guitars and microphones have.
- Revolutionary DJ app by Native Instruments – makers of the leading pro DJ software
- Touch the groove using familiar iPad gestures like swiping and pinching
- Direct access to your iTunes music library from TRAKTOR DJ
- Stylish waveform display allows for simple looping and ultra-tight scratching
- Intelligent browser recommends songs based on compatible tempo and key
- Automatic tempo and key detection plus BPM sync for super-smooth mixing
- Innovative Notification Center gives you in-app access to essential tips and undiscovered techniques
- 8 built-in pro DJ effects, including Reverb, Delay and dramatic glitch effects like BeatMasher
- Familiar DJ mixer layout with crossfader plus line faders, 3-band EQ and filter on each channel
- Prepare tracks on the road – all meta data (tempo, beatgrids, cue points etc.) in TRAKTOR DJ syncs with TRAKTOR PRO DJ software*
- Record your mixes live in high-quality on the iPad and share with your friends
* Free Dropbox account required.
Watch the TRAKTOR DJ intro video here:
Listen to selected TRAKTOR DJ effects here:
Traktor DJ requires iPad 2 or higher.
The sounds will not interrupt any music you might be playing on your iPad, which makes Samples great for Podcasting and radio shows.
It’s very fast, and as simple as can be.
If Samples misbehaves, or if you have a suggestion to make it work better for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. You’ll find a Send Feedback button on the back of the app.
Turn your iPad into the ultimate electric piano instrument with an extraordinary collection of authentic electric pianos and vintage keyboards along with built-in recording! Use the iRig KEYS portable keyboard (www.irigkeys.com) or the iRig MIDI interface (www.irigmidi.com) to connect your external keyboard to your iPad, and you’re ready to compose, rehearse, perform and record with the very best instruments for iPad.
The sequel to IK’s acclaimed iGrand Piano app, iLectric Piano now puts a collector’s dream gallery of history’s best electric pianos, electric grands and clavinets right at your fingertips with studio-grade quality never before heard in app that stands up to the most powerful virtual instruments available on on a computer.
With high-definition samples across multiple velocities, iLectric Piano brings you the most playable, expressive and authentic sounding electric piano, electric grand and clavinet instruments available on a mobile device that you can play anytime and everywhere.
iLectric Piano gives you a collection of 20 world-class electric pianos, electric grands and clavs (including one by registering) along with a capable recorder and metronome. Add the Electric Piano Expansion Pack to add another 20 high-quality instruments.
Record your rehearsals or performances as MIDI with both overdubbing and punch-in capability, then export your track as audio via E-mail of File Sharing or Audio Copy to other iOS apps. With the built-in MIDI Recorder, you can change the tempo of your piece or even choose to use a different piano AFTER you’ve completed your performance! For composers of any level, the MIDI Recorder lets you capture and develop ideas anywhere your mobile life takes you. iLectric Piano also includes some professional MIDI performances to help you audition the various electric piano instruments or just ignite your own creative muse!
The easy-to-use instrument editor puts real-time controls on the panel just above the keys to let you adjust the EQ, the amount of reverb, the overdrive and your choice of 5 modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and auto pan). You can also adjust the tuning and transposition of the instrument. All edit knobs can be assigned to your choice of MIDI controllers for external fine-crafting of your instrument’s sonic details. Virtual MIDI and MIDI Program Change are also supported.
iLectric Piano features:
- 20 world-class, multi-velocity electric piano, electric grand and clavinet instruments (including one by registering)
- Expandable library of 20 additional studio-grade instruments instantly available via in-app purchase
- Intuitive instrument and effect edit controls including 3-band EQ with sweepable mid, overdrive, reverb and choice of 5 modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and autopan) along with tuning and transpose
- Export performances as audio via E-mail, File Sharing and Audio Copy
- Large visual metronome with variable click volume and adjustable tempo
- Virtual MIDI and MIDI Controller and MIDI Program Change support
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- Up to 48-voice polyphony on the latest devices
- Designed to use with with iRig KEYS portable keyboard and iRig MIDI interface
Full details - www.ikmultimedia.com/ilectric