– Automatically mix and match songs from your iPad.
– Split up songs and rearrange them as you like.
– No training necessary – Mixbox makes it easy for anyone to make new music.
– Save your creations to email or iTunes.
– Add audio effects like distortion, reverb and delay.
– Comes with pre-made sample clips that sound great with any song.
– Mixbox beatmatches and pitch-corrects your music to make your creations sound professionally made.
• Three oscillators, each of which can produce a sine, triangle, sawtooth, or square wave
• The outputs of two of the oscillators can be used to modulate the main oscillator
• Frequency modulation can be linear or octave based
• The duty cycle of the main oscillator can be adjusted in square wave mode
• Noise generator, either analog or digital, with an adjustable low pass filter
• Oscillator outputs can be mixed to the audio output
• Fully configurable ADSR (Attack / Decay / Sustain / Release) envelope, linear or exponential
• One shot mode available
• Unlimited number of sound effect generator boards
• User configurable array of sound effect generator buttons on each board, up to 50 on the iPhone and 150 on the iPad
• Boards as well as individual generators can be exported and imported, and transfered to and from your computer via iTunes file sharing, making it easy to share with others
Synth 76477 comes with a full set of sample sound generators, making it easy to understand how to use and configure them, and tap the full power of the app.
Note that Synth 76477 does not presently run in the background.
Buy your copy right now, and start generating your own sound effects in minutes.
App’s homepage – http://www.blackcatsystems.com/ipad/complex_sound_synthesizer.html
Cool tutorial demo video –
Boom 808 integrates one of the most popular drum machines of the 80’s into the modern mobile producers workflow.
With Boom 808, getting the classic 808 drum sounds into your music has never been easier. Audiobus compatibility, background audio, and audio export options allow Boom 808 to fit into your music without slowing you down.
Personalize your beats with the sound of the 808!
• Step sequencer
• High fidelity audio
• Audiobus and background audio modes
• Record and export live performance to Soundcloud, Audio Copy, email and iTunes file sharing
Boom 808 provides the superb audio quality found in our other Pulse Code apps. Along with the classic drum sounds, Boom 808 has a built in compressor that is tuned to add punch to your drum beats. Soft saturation overdrive rounds out the signal chain adding warm crunch to your beats.
Using Boom 808 with Audiobus allows you to add any number of Audiobus compatible effects as well as record your beats into the app of your choice. Writing beats is easy by using the internal step sequencer or trigger the drums with CoreMIDI. Control your groove with two swing variations.
The app supports Apple ‘s “inter- app audio ” (requires iOS7 ) and ” JACK Audo Connection Kit” (up to iOS 6.1.3 ) for audio & MIDI from / to other apps.
The HDS iSound app offers a very realistic and authentic sound reproduction, using a very large high-quality sample library. By real-time streaming the sounds, the audio samples can be played in very high polyphony and low latency of only 5ms.
Sound features of the standard app:
– 2 high quality accordions
Accordion folk music
Styrian ( Diatonic )
– 1 great jazz guitar for the accompaniment of the
left hand with Major / Minor / Sept . / Deminished
– 2 Baritone variations
for the bass in short / long version **
More sound variations and sound packs as In-App purchases available
[ Accordion – Pack]
with other typical alpine accordion as Styrian , 3 – and 5- reeds Accordion
[Guitars – Pack]
3 more excellent guitar samples for the companion guide ( Major / Minor / Sept . / Deminished)
[ Baritone – Pack]
2 additional baritone bass for the bass side
Polyphony up to 120 stereo voices ***
– Configurable audio latency down to 5ms
– Built-in DSP effects with 17 presets
– App can keep running in the background, so you can play and at the same time, for example, with another app, show sheets or lyrics or play back MP3s.
– Supports Apple ‘s “inter – app audio ” system (iOS7) for audio & MIDI streaming to / from other apps.
– Supports ” JACK Audio Connection Kit ” (up to iOS 6.1.3) for audio & MIDI streaming to / from other apps.
MIDI Player / Recorder:
You can record and play with the built-in MIDI Recorder to save and upload songs in Standard MIDI file format
– unlimited number of tracks
– 16 separate MIDI channels, assignable individually for each track
– unlimited recording and playback time
– You can load SMF MIDI files to your device using the iTunes software
– You can use Midi Files – for example, fresh music-
Playalongs **** – in the app and you will see on
the virtual keyboard which notes are played.
– Use the unique “Tempo – Zoom” slider to, i.e. for slowing down songs in order to learn them easier.
*** Polyphony depends on the used Model of the unit . You will find a Polyphony table on our product website.
**** Fresh music- play-alongs are specifically composed for iSound, customized Midi Files with learning factor – for further informations, please visit our product page.
Note : Please note that this app requires a lot of hardware resources . If you encounter problems with the app , please close all running applications in the background by pressing twice on the “Home” button and in the list of displayed apps hold onto a tap and – then press the ” minus sign ” in the corner , to close this application. Then close all other apps.
The VCS3 was created in 1969 by Peter Zinovieff’s EMS company. The electronics were largely designed by David Cockerell and the machine’s distinctive visual appearance was the work of electronic composer Tristram Cary. The VCS3 was more or less the first portable commercially available synthesizer—portable in the sense that the VCS 3 was housed entirely in a small, wooden case.
The VCS3 was quite popular among progressive rock bands and was used on recordings by The Alan Parsons Project, Jean Michel Jarre, Hawkwind, Brian Eno (with Roxy Music), King Crimson, The Who, Gong, and Pink Floyd, among many others. Well-known examples of its use are on The Who track “Won’t Get Fooled Again” (as an external sound processor, in this case with Pete Townshend running the signal of a Lowrey Organ through the VCS3’s filter and low frequency oscillators) on Who’s Next. Pink Floyd’s “On the Run” (from The Dark Side of the Moon) made use of its oscillators, filter and noise generator, as well as the sequencer. Their song Welcome to the Machine also used the VCS3. The bassy throb at the beginning of the recording formed the foundation of the song, with the other parts being recorded in response. The VCS3 was also a staple at the BBC’s Radiophonic Workshop, and was a regular (and most frightening) sound generator for the Dr Who TV series. Many fo the monsters and atmoshere;s created for the show came directly from the VCS3.
The VCS3 has three oscillators (in reality, the first 2 oscillators are normal oscillators and the 3rd an LFO or Low Frequency Oscillator), a noise generator, two input amplifiers, a ring modulator, a 18dB/octave (pre-1974) or 24dB/octave (after 1974) voltage controlled low pass filter (VCF), a trapezoid envelope generator, joy-stick controller, voltage controlled spring reverb unit and 2 stereo output amplifiers. Unlike most modular synthesizer systems which use cables to link components together, the VCS3 uses a distinctive patch board matrix into which pins are inserted in order to connect its components together.
DK1 keyboard controller
Although the VCS3 is often used for generating sound effects due to lack of built-in keyboard, there were external keyboard controllers for melodic play. The DK1 in 1969 was an early velocity sensitive monophonic keyboard for VCS3 with an extra VCO and VCA. Later it was extended for duophonic play, as DK2, in 1972. Also in 1972, Synthi AKS was released, and its digital sequencer with a touch-sensitive flat keyboard, KS sequencer, and its mechanical keyboard version, DKS, were also released.
Simply plug in your guitar via any iOS compatible interface (eg IK Multimedia iRig, Apogee Jam) and start playing. Or, connect via Audiobus for additional multi-fx possibilities!
Flying Haggis is an all-original amp design with great tones, a nice selection of vintage fx, and a no nonsense interface with all the pick-up-and-play appeal of real hardware. There are no complex menus or screens to navigate. There are no in-app purchases or advertising to distract you. Just start up the app, plug in your guitar, and play.
Don’t take our word for it – visit our website to hear examples of Flying Haggis in action!
With a realistic vintage tone stack, multi-stage preamp, 6 speaker cabinets and 4 mic positions, you can quickly dial in a massive range of amp tones. The vintage style stompboxes (drawn from db audioware’s extensive fx library) and stereo reverb complete your sound.
Audiobus compatibility lets you record Flying Haggis output directly into any compatible app, or process your synths or drums using Flying Haggis as an Audiobus effect.
Flying Haggis can also be controlled from any iOS compatible MIDI device. This lets you easily switch presets and manually control any amp parameter from real knobs or sliders.
For mor details check here – http://www.db-audioware.com/flying-haggis
Waveshaping Synthesis is a type of distortion synthesis that can create dynamic spectra in a controlled way. In waveshaping, it is possible to change the spectrum with the amplitude of the sound. A simple example of this method is the clipping caused by overdriving an audio amplifier.
These simple method creates an astonishing variety of sounds which are very unique and can’t be reproduced by any other contemporary synth!
microTERA gives you also a method of getting randomly generated sound patches in a way you never experienced before: roll the dice! Every single try gives you a new unique sound patch, really every try, promised…
• Wavehaper with user programmable shape
• Spectral shape specification
• Three sine oscillators
• Feedback input for noise components
• 4 Low frequency oscillators
• 4 Envelopes with tempo sync
• 64 time/level segments per envelope
• Monophonic or polyphonic with 16 voices.
• Over 150 factory sounds
• Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
• Distortion (Tape/Tube/…)
• Audiobus compatible (Input slot)
• Inter App Audio compatible.
• CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI
• Audio recorder with Metronome.
• Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
• Audio pasteboard.
– Simplicity. The interface is simplified for faster assembly and more flexible connectivity — you can assemble your effect very fast and control all the processing parameters with the audio signal!
– Feedback capabilities. You can add feedbacks to the audio chain to get some chaotic noise sounds .
– Twelve blocks for audio processing:
– Sine generator. Basic oscillator with sine waveform
– Signal multiplier
– Frequency shifter
– Envelope follower
– “Lorenz attractor”
– Special Lowpass filter
– Nonlinear shaper (for self-oscillating circuit)
– Audiobus support. Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information. Works as input and filter.
– Background audio support: enabled when connected to Audiobus and user switchable otherwise.
Stereo Designer is an easy to use multi-purpose stereo shaping tool for Audiobus and Inter-app Audio. Create unique wide stereo images, “stereoize” a mono sound source, apply mid/side processing, independent high and low pass filters per channel, and more.
Process synths, drum machines and hundreds of other apps by connecting through Audiobus. Use Stereo Designer as an effect inside Garageband, Auria, Cubasis, and AudioShare using Audiobus or Inter-app audio.
Stereo Designer features two distinct modes:
PERFORM and TWEAK.
● PERFORM mode is focused around four XY touch pads. Touch to control LOW PASS, DELAY, PAN and OUTPUT gain independently for left and right channels.
● TWEAK mode features large expressive sliders and additional effect parameters, allowing you to fine tune your sound.
In addition to Audiobus and Inter-app Audio support, Stereo Designer can also process external instruments such as guitar, voice and synths by connecting a microphone or professional audio interface such as the Apogee Jam, ONE, or any iOS compatible USB audio interface.
● Control individual Left/Right channel volume, panning, filter and more.
● Mid/Side (M/S) processing mode lets you adjust the volume, high and low pass filters for Mid and Side independently.
● Widen or reduce the stereo width of an input signal.
● Independent panning position of each channel, allowing for interesting stereo placement.
● Individual High and Low Pass filter per channel for additional stereo shaping.
● Phase (polarity) invert Left/Right channels.
● Isolate the Left or Right channel and manipulate the resulting mono signal.
● “Stereoize” mono inputs using individual channel delay + High and Low Pass filters.
● Sum Left and Right channels to mono.
● requires iOS 7.0 or later
● iPad Mini/iPad 2 or newer
● Audiobus compatible (Effect,Input)
● Inter-App audio compatible (effect node)
● compatible with USB audio interfaces
For more info and video demos visit: http://stereodesignerapp.com
With EVIL MACHINE, make awesome electronic music in no time regardless of the genre. With over a hundred sounds to choose from, a step sequencer to quickly build beats and a keyboard for basslines & melodies, real time composition has never been more fun.
• 8 voice Sampler;
Instrument Voices (Parts):
4 drum parts:
Samples from machines such as 808,909 and other classics
4 synth parts
The synth sounds range from crunching basslines (powered by Twisted electrons’ CRUD) to soaring leads and chords.
• 7 Master Effect Types : Delay, Crush, Stutter, Low Pass Filter, Band Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, Talking Modulator
• Channel effects include: Side chaining, filters, crushers, pitch tremolo
• Patterns : up to 64 steps maximum per part, You can also record all movements for each knob
• 64 Total :
32 preset patterns:
Dubstep, Electro, House, 8Bit, Hihop, Hardcore, Drum n Bass, Trap
32 blank patterns