The Novation Launchpad is an easy to use app for iPad that will have you making beats and music instantly. It comes with eight ready-to-perform sessions that span different musical genres. You can re-combine the loops and sounds included in these sessions within the multi-colour Launchpad grid to make and remix your own music. The built-in time stretching always keeps you locked into the beat so your loops don’t go out of time.
The app follows some of the key features from the renowned ‘Launchpad’ hardware, now used by many of the worlds famous DJs, producers and performers, but brings it to a new level of simplicity and fun.
8 volume sliders allow quick volume changes and simple FX modes offer cool DJ effects such as repeater and filter effects, adding fun ways to remix your music and make your performance unique.
Making music has never been so much fun.
- 8×6 Launchpad grid for triggering up to 8 loops and sounds at a time
- 8 volume sliders and 8 filter sliders
- FX section for adding repeat and synced filter effects
- Premium content library from Loopmasters
- Load new complete sessions and sounds
- Global Tempo change
- Edit mode for loading samples
- Autosave – never lose your sessions
The Launchpad iPad app is designed to work alongside the Novation Launchkey iPad app. A powerful and unique synthesiser which uses interactive, hands-on graphics to give you a fast and fun way to add synth lines to your music.
Novation Launchpad is for iPad 2 and above (including iPad Mini) and requires iOS5 or later.
Novation Launchpad is an iPad app and is not compatible with iPhone or iPod Touch.
Based on the TAE® technology found in our award winning Mini V software, iMini offers a level of sound quality never before found on the iPAD as well as over 500 sounds by leading sound designers.
We have also partnered with the Bob Moog Foundation so that a portion of each sale goes to support their work in music education via the Dr. Bob Sound school program, making available the archives of Dr. Bob Moog and funding the dream to build the Moogseum.
The Minimoog™ synthesizer was made famous by artists and bands such as Stevie Wonder, Depeche Mode, Kraftwerk, Keith Emerson, Devo, Jean Michel Jarre and more. We now bring the features and sound of this classic to the iOS platform.
The iMini not only recreates the look and feel of the most legendary synthesizer, it does it with unparalleled sound quality. iMini is based on the award winning Arturia Mini V software that was created in partnership with Dr. Robert Moog himself, back in 2003. Thanks to this heritage, continuous research and refinements over the years, iMini comes with amazing sound quality and a large collection of preset sounds created by top sound designers such as Klaus Schulze (Tangerine Dream) and Geoff Downes (Asia).
What will you do with it?
First you can play the iMini’s numerous sounds from the iPad keyboard. You can create your own sounds and start building your personal sound palette.
If you are an owner of the Arturia Mini V software on your Mac or PC, you can import and export sounds between your laptop or desktop Mini V and iMini.
You can also control iMini from a MIDI keyboard via CoreMIDI and integrate it into your studio or live performances.
But this is not all; iMini is ‘Tabletop Ready’. Tabletop is a free iPad application that allows you to integrate iMini into a full studio of devices. With Tabletop you can build an entire song, with drum machines, FX’s, sequencers… and of course the inimitable Minimoog™ sound.
The connect page is also your avenue to open up a whole new world of possibilities with iMini via Retronyms Tabletop application.
Tabletop™ is a free app for your iPAD that allows you to integrate iMini into a complete studio environment. In Tabletop you can use multiple instances of iMini; record your performance into a real-time sequencer; automate any of the parameters; add effects; process other modules through the iMini filters, etc. Tabletop also features number of in app purchase options to add more effects and instruments from other 3rd party companies.
Classic Minimoog™ sound.
24db per octave filter.
Simulated headphone jack/external input feedback.
2 Assignable XY pads
Chromatic or tuned scale keyboard modes
Full featured arpeggiator
HOLD and MEMORY latch modes
5 note order modes
Speed and sync controls
Virtual Analog Chorus
Virtual Analog Delay
Owners of both the iMini and Mini V software apps can transfer sounds from one platform to the other via iTunes.
Full user MIDI mapping of panel controls.
Supports WIST sync with other iOS devices.
Soundcloud seeder (via Tabletop)
Render to .wav file (via Tabletop)
‘Audiocopy’ to paste your audio into another iPAD application. (via Tabletop)
The Minimoog™ name used here is a trademark of the respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Arturia. These trademarks are used solely to identify the products whose sound and features were modeled during the development process.
Get in the driver’s seat, because now you can be the “Producer” of your own project! Using an ipod or iphone, you can make beats, musical ensembles, and even drop multitrack vocals.
Getting to the studio has never been easier, just put your musical ideas together with the Pocket Pad Studio and you’re ready for the world stage!
Master Your Product
• Premium master quality sounds used in multi-platinum, Grammy awarded hit songs provides that sounds professionals expect to hear in high-end studio hardware equipment.
• Pre-programmed functions cuts out a lot of work making it simple and fun to produce a professional sounding production.
• Import & export midi & wave via Dropbox & CPU
• Full 72 keys capabilities on keyboard synthesizer
• Link & upload recorded material to a professional studio
• Link devices to share in the creation of a beat
• Write pad- composer can create music on a standard staff music sheet using only a finger tap
• Print & email capabilities
• Upload to social world with just a touch of a button
• MAGIC button: auto-quantized all recorded material to produce perfect timed playback production with the touch of a Button.
• Sound PAKS frequently releases keeps you updated with the latest sounds created by your favorite Super-Producers.
• EASY import of New Sounds PAKS
• Hip Stylish Clean Look, not cluttered with a lot of buttons and knobs never used
• Has all the most important qualities that your known branded keyboards, Mpc, guitars and microphones have.
- Revolutionary DJ app by Native Instruments – makers of the leading pro DJ software
- Touch the groove using familiar iPad gestures like swiping and pinching
- Direct access to your iTunes music library from TRAKTOR DJ
- Stylish waveform display allows for simple looping and ultra-tight scratching
- Intelligent browser recommends songs based on compatible tempo and key
- Automatic tempo and key detection plus BPM sync for super-smooth mixing
- Innovative Notification Center gives you in-app access to essential tips and undiscovered techniques
- 8 built-in pro DJ effects, including Reverb, Delay and dramatic glitch effects like BeatMasher
- Familiar DJ mixer layout with crossfader plus line faders, 3-band EQ and filter on each channel
- Prepare tracks on the road – all meta data (tempo, beatgrids, cue points etc.) in TRAKTOR DJ syncs with TRAKTOR PRO DJ software*
- Record your mixes live in high-quality on the iPad and share with your friends
* Free Dropbox account required.
Watch the TRAKTOR DJ intro video here:
Listen to selected TRAKTOR DJ effects here:
Traktor DJ requires iPad 2 or higher.
The sounds will not interrupt any music you might be playing on your iPad, which makes Samples great for Podcasting and radio shows.
It’s very fast, and as simple as can be.
If Samples misbehaves, or if you have a suggestion to make it work better for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. You’ll find a Send Feedback button on the back of the app.
Turn your iPad into the ultimate electric piano instrument with an extraordinary collection of authentic electric pianos and vintage keyboards along with built-in recording! Use the iRig KEYS portable keyboard (www.irigkeys.com) or the iRig MIDI interface (www.irigmidi.com) to connect your external keyboard to your iPad, and you’re ready to compose, rehearse, perform and record with the very best instruments for iPad.
The sequel to IK’s acclaimed iGrand Piano app, iLectric Piano now puts a collector’s dream gallery of history’s best electric pianos, electric grands and clavinets right at your fingertips with studio-grade quality never before heard in app that stands up to the most powerful virtual instruments available on on a computer.
With high-definition samples across multiple velocities, iLectric Piano brings you the most playable, expressive and authentic sounding electric piano, electric grand and clavinet instruments available on a mobile device that you can play anytime and everywhere.
iLectric Piano gives you a collection of 20 world-class electric pianos, electric grands and clavs (including one by registering) along with a capable recorder and metronome. Add the Electric Piano Expansion Pack to add another 20 high-quality instruments.
Record your rehearsals or performances as MIDI with both overdubbing and punch-in capability, then export your track as audio via E-mail of File Sharing or Audio Copy to other iOS apps. With the built-in MIDI Recorder, you can change the tempo of your piece or even choose to use a different piano AFTER you’ve completed your performance! For composers of any level, the MIDI Recorder lets you capture and develop ideas anywhere your mobile life takes you. iLectric Piano also includes some professional MIDI performances to help you audition the various electric piano instruments or just ignite your own creative muse!
The easy-to-use instrument editor puts real-time controls on the panel just above the keys to let you adjust the EQ, the amount of reverb, the overdrive and your choice of 5 modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and auto pan). You can also adjust the tuning and transposition of the instrument. All edit knobs can be assigned to your choice of MIDI controllers for external fine-crafting of your instrument’s sonic details. Virtual MIDI and MIDI Program Change are also supported.
iLectric Piano features:
- 20 world-class, multi-velocity electric piano, electric grand and clavinet instruments (including one by registering)
- Expandable library of 20 additional studio-grade instruments instantly available via in-app purchase
- Intuitive instrument and effect edit controls including 3-band EQ with sweepable mid, overdrive, reverb and choice of 5 modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and autopan) along with tuning and transpose
- Export performances as audio via E-mail, File Sharing and Audio Copy
- Large visual metronome with variable click volume and adjustable tempo
- Virtual MIDI and MIDI Controller and MIDI Program Change support
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- Up to 48-voice polyphony on the latest devices
- Designed to use with with iRig KEYS portable keyboard and iRig MIDI interface
Full details - www.ikmultimedia.com/ilectric
2 Turntables and a Microphone
Pull in music from your music library with the tap of a button, adjust the equalizer, apply an effect, then cut, scratch, and mix to your heart’s content.
• Interface designed for DJs, but simple enough for anyone to use
• Independent control of pitch and playback rate for each turntable
• Control the touch sensitivity of scratching to get the perfect sound
• Mic lets you record your voice and put it on a record
• Mute button lets you quickly silence a turntable
• Loop button lets you create a loop anywhere in the song
• Record feature lets you record everything and then share your mix on Dropbox or through iTunes File Sharing
• 10-band equalizer lets you adjust the amplitude of any band
• AirPlay compatibility means you can wirelessly output to an Apple TV, or AirPlay compatible stereo system
• Enjoy your music in ways only possible in the past with an expensive DJ setup
• Spin tunes at parties or other gatherings
• Make mixes you can share with friends
Developer: Sprightly Software
You want freedom, and not just a little… but, total freedom. The iX16 Digital Mixer gives you the freedom to work wirelessly from anywhere in the venue using basically any device you have—be it iPad or iPad mini, tablet PC, laptop or Mac computer. Our public OSC protocol will even allow developers to work on their own apps for Android devices.
Want to hear the mix in the balcony?Or, maybe the bass player wants you to help him sort out his monitor mix. With the iX16 you have the freedom to roam about and experience all elements of the main mix from any vantage point—just grab your iPad and get moving. And you can mix monitors where they’ll do the most good,right in the sweet spot on stage. Better yet,since iX16 supports being controlled by several remote devices concurrently,why not give each band member control over their own monitor mix?!
The iX16 inherits the X32’s remarkable processing as well as the fully programmable mic preamps you’ll find inside. But don’t be afraid, it also commends itself to the rather less experienced user, by focusing on a simple, streamlined workflow that can easily be grasped. The iX16 provides serious connectivity, including a bi-directional 18-channel USB audio interface for live recording, home or project studio enthusiasts looking for a major step up in quality.
Add to this a 40-bit digital mix engine that will take your music to a whole new level of sonic clarity, ULTRANET connectivity for our P16 Personal Monitoring System, and we’ve just scratched the surface of the iX16’s amazing feature set. Perfect for permanent installations, just connect your mics and speakers, grab your iPad—and fly! Professional gear—professional solutions—the iX16 Digital Mixer from BEHRINGER!
- iPad* controlled 16-input, 8-bus digital mixer for studio and live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 6 TRS aux sends and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 18 x 18 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad* and PC apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or Wifi**
- 8 buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ’s and full dynamics processing
- Virtual FX rack featuring 4 true-stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features “unlimited” dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Scene management allows full storage and total recall of your setups
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Integrated ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System**
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Cumberland, R.I. (January 24, 2013) – Alesis, the world’s fastest-growing electronic drum brand, announces the DM Dock Kit and the DM7X Kit, two innovative new electronic drum sets. Alesis will exhibit the DM Dock Kit and the DM7X Kit at Booth 6700 at the 2013 NAMM show, January 24-27 in Anaheim, California.
The DM Dock Kit is a six-drum, four-cymbal drum set based around the DM Dock, a revolutionary drum module for iPad unveiled by Alesis in 2012. The set features four toms, a snare, the Alesis StealthKick drum trigger, a hi-hat, two crash cymbals with choke, and a three-zone ride cymbal with choke. The DM Dock Kit’s rugged steel rack is instantly adjustable with hinged quick-release clamps holding the drum pads and integrated cymbal arms that are easily converted in seconds from boom-style to straight.
Building upon the widely acclaimed design of the Alesis iO Dock, the DM Dock drum module harnesses the power of iPad for drummers, giving them a stage-ready device with 13 professional trigger inputs and balanced ¼” stereo main outputs. Thanks to the WiFi, Bluetooth®, AirPlay®, and 3G wireless connectivity of iPad, the DM Dock empowers drummers to change and enhance their sound library at a moment’s notice. With a compatible app, drummers can download new drums, cymbals, even a complete kit to suit any musical style or venue. Alesis will exhibit the DM Dock Kit along with DM Touch, a percussion app specifically designed by Alesis for the DM Dock. The app allows drummers to create new kits in seconds by simply dragging and dropping drum icons onto a virtual drum kit.
“The power and flexibility of the DM Dock Kit can hardly be overstated,” said David Gill, Alesis Engineering Manager. “We encourage any drummer to come by the booth and try it out; the DM Touch app is the easiest way to customize and experiment with different drum sounds and configurations. Drummers have never had this easy of a workflow, and the DM Dock Kit itself is bulletproof!”
Alesis will also exhibit the DM7X Kit, a premium six-piece electronic drum set. With its ultra-quiet rubber drum and cymbal pads, the DM7X Kit is ideal for professional drummers who want an electronic kit for quiet practice or for electronic percussionists looking to upgrade to a higher-quality kit with a professional module. The DM7X Kit features four 8” dual-zone toms, an 8” dual-zone snare, the Alesis StealthKick 2 compact drum trigger, a 10” hi-hat, a 10” crash cymbal with choke, and a 10” ride cymbal. The DM7X module is the newest module from Alesis and comes with 385 drum and percussion sounds arranged into 40 vintage and modern kits.
iPad and AirPlay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG.
For more details - http://www.alesis.com/percussion
StepSequencer ST-S01 brings a classical Step Sequencer to the iPad.
Do you remember the times of huge, old modular Synthesizers. They were not complete without a Step Sequencer and this is exactly what ST-S01 is. It features two modes with either 16 steps or two times 8 steps which are executed in parallel on two MIDI channels. ST-S01 supports MIDI Clock, Start, Continue and Stop. Each step has an octave and note selector as well as a switch which permits skipping a step. In MIDI clock receive mode it is possible to slow down or speed up the sequence. MIDI can be received and sent by WIFI and through interfaces like the Line6 Midi Mobilizer.
ST-S01 can control any background MIDI enabled App on the iPad, as well as external MIDI keyboards.