• 96 Tracks! YES, NINETY SIX TRACKS! Create as many tracks up to 96 as your iOS device will let you.
— iPad3+ suggested for audiobus
— (Use Audiobus Mic Input when AB app is open)
— (Switch AB’s frames to 512 if stuttering occurs)
— (Tap play to hear Audiobus audio on a record-enabled track)
• Record audio and midi tracks in each session
• Available reverb and delay effect sends for each track
• Unlimited Songs
• Beautiful Design
• Import Audio from YouTube Videos
— Tap Documents Button/New/YouTube and paste the link
• Import Audio from Your Music Library
— Documents/iPod Library
• Import audio from your iTunes-Synced Documents Folder
• Import audio from email
— Tap/hold audio attachment and select open-in Studio 2
• Record audio from thousands of online radio stations
— Set Online Radio as input and select a station
• Quantize midi tracks to keep notes in sync
• Tap and hold metronome button to reveal metronome UI
• Tap and hold Input button to quickly reveal input plugin (BeatPad or Online Radio for example)
• 118 BeatPad Kits available for download
• Quick Punch Recording
• Tap Docs button/NewTrack/Midi then set BeatPad as the input to create BeatPad midi tracks
• Many features & updates to come!
For more details and demo videos – http://www.xmeinc.com/new/studio2.html
Create two sound setups and morph seamlessly between them with the cross-fader.
Shift from a harsh growls to warm luscious pads and anywhere in between!
Whether you are morphing waveforms, filter types, or chord structures, interpol will provide a unique touch to your creations with this original approach to synthesis.
The 6 voices can either be set to de-tunable unison or you can choose between 8 chord structures. When morphing between chords, the notes glide like polyphonic portamento, great for atmospheric sounds!
Over 40 parameters can be merged and all seamlessly and in real time.
Interpol also features audiobus and midi and you can save and load your favourite presets.
This app has various real-time effects.
This allows you not only to play a created pattern (song), but also to play music, controlling various effects in real time.
– PCM Sound (Number of parts: 10)
– 14 preset drum kits
– Tempo: 30-300BPM, Tap tempo, Swing function
– Step Sequencer (16 steps/32 steps)
– Song function (Maximum 300-bar)
– Tone editing (Name, Volume, Panning, Mute Group, Tune, Dynamic Processor, Wave Trimming, Attack/Decay Time)
– Audio Import (AudioCopy, iPod Library, File)
– Audio Export
– Real-time recording
– Various Master Effects (Distortion, Dynamic Processor, Delay, Reverb)
– Control in real time, assigning the effect parameters to the FX XY Pad
– Real-time Effects (Slicer, LPF, Glitch, and Roller)
– WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology) is supported
– Audiobus (Input) is supported
– CoreMIDI (Input) is supported
– AudioCopy/Paste is supported
– Playing in the background is supported
VIDEO and AUDIO demos available on our website:
6 expression knobs that have different effect depending on preset:
-Audiobus to drop the horrors directly into your tunes.
These guys have added two more MIDI control apps to the growing list they’ve already created. Just out are myMIDI, and myMIDI+MSC. For a more extensive rundown on the features, and how to use them, check out the videos on the website.
myMIDI+MSC sends MIDI Show Control commands and 20 MIDI hotkeys over the MIDI WIFI network or an iOS MIDI interface in a “drum pad” style. For help connecting to the computer please go to http://www.mymidiremotes.com
Developer: MPG Interactive Arts
Rated: 4+Price: $3.99 Download Here myMIDI
Developer: MPG Interactive Arts
Rated: 4+Price: $1.99 Download Here
UltraPhaser is an extremely flexible phaser effect, with a unique user interface. With very low latency and stereo input, the wide range of phasing effects can be applied to all kinds of input sounds, from guitar, bass and keyboard to full mixes and electronic setups. Full Audiobus compatibility allows for the interconnection with other iPad apps.
UltraPhaser gives you total control. You can precisely adjust the stereo LFO’s speed, width, center frequency, phase shift and shape. Choose between 4, 6, 8, 12 or even 24 stages. Ultraphaser also includes an optional High Pass Filter.
UltraPhaser’s unique user interface includes an LFO Control view, through which the stereo LFO can be evaluated and edited. You can see the speed, width, phase shift and shape of the LFO in this view.
The Vectorscope shows a plot of the output’s left versus right audio channels, to give you an idea of the ‘spatiousness’ of the sound.
UltraPhaser comes packed with presets various classic and more unusual phasers, but of course you can also make your own.
UltraPhaser supports very low latency. This low latency is ideal when processing live audio or an instrument, as hardly any delay is introduced.
Tape by Focusrite
Tape is a beautiful recording solution, with easy to use 2-track recording, instant mastering, customisable tape artwork and social media connectivity.
Record from the inbuilt iPad microphone or any Core Audio compliant audio interface (including products from the Focusrite iTrack and Scarlett product ranges), and instantly add polish with one button mastering. Then simply add a title and album artwork and share online with friends and fans via Soundcloud.
– Record two separate inputs, or link them as a stereo pair
– Use the meters to ensure input levels are just right
– Plug and play support for Core Audio Compliant audio interfaces (including the Focusrite iTrack Solo and Scarlett range)
– Low latency monitoring allows you to listen to your performance as you record
– Apply mastering effects and instantly improve your recording
– Keep time with an adjustable metronome
– Apply a custom title and image to your music via Soundcloud (free Soundcloud account required)
– Works on iPad 2, iPad (3rd gen), iPad (4th gen), iPad mini and above
– Support for iOS 6 and above
Here’s a link to more info – http://global.focusrite.com/apps/tape-app
Developer: Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
Own the Alesis Micron? This app might come in handy then… (if you can afford!)…
This application is hand-knitted to fit the microns specific MIDI implementation, once the synthesizer is plugged in, choose a bank in “programs” mode on your synthesizer and see the entire patch and all of its parameters laid out on your iPad.
*The application requires an iPad compatible MIDI device to connect to your Alesis Micron, we recommend the XP Midi Mate combined with the Camera Connection Kit for iPad.
Still wondering what the Micron is? Check here – http://www.alesis.com/micron
Following the release of it iPad-friendly audio interface, iTrack Solo, last year, Focusrite has come up with an all-in-one bundle for iMusicians, presumably just starting that have no recording equipment, or at least nothing decent anyway. Read on for their announcement.
The Complete Recording Package for iPad, Mac and PC
Whether you’re an experienced musician or just starting out, iTrack Studio gives you everything you need to record music on your iPad, Mac, or Windows PC. At the heart of iTrack Studio is the Focusrite iTrack Solo: a 2-in, 2-out audio interface with a Focusrite mic preamp developed with over 25 years of Focusrite experience. In addition, there’s a high-quality studio condenser microphone, monitoring headphones and all the cables you need, plus excellent integration with Tape by Focusrite: the beautiful, free recording app for iPad and a suite of recording software and effects for Mac and Windows available Autumn 2013.
The iTrack Solo Audio Interface
The quality of the audio interface is one of the defining characteristics of a recording system, and Focusrite is an acknowledged leader in computer audio interfaces. iTrack Studio includes Focusrite’s solid, metal-cased iTrack Solo interface, with an instrument input and a microphone preamplifier designed specifically for Focusrite’s computer interfaces. Record your vocal with the included studio microphone and capture your instrument at the same time on a different track.
iTrack Solo ensures that everything is captured as high quality audio – up to 24-bit 96kHz sampling (significantly better than CD quality). It comes with a 30-pin device link cable for connection to an iPad and can be connected to iPad 4 and iPad mini via an inexpensive Lightning adapter – it can also connect via USB to a Windows or Mac computer. You can connect your speakers and the included headphones to the high fidelity/low noise outputs on the iTrack Solo.
Studio-quality microphone and headphones
The matching CM25S studio-quality condenser mic is designed to catch the life and soul of your vocals and acoustic instruments. Clean, smooth and sensitive, it captures every nuance. If you can hear it, you can record it. There’s even a high-quality, 3m long low-noise microphone cable included to connect the CM25S to the iTrack Solo. Meanwhile, the included HP60S studio monitoring headphones give you a clear, unflattering and accurate impression of exactly how your music sounds, so you can get it just the way you want it. And when you play it back elsewhere, it’ll sound great. Plus they’re comfortable, too.
Perfect for Tape by Focusrite for iPad – also comes with music software for Mac and PC
Record both channels on iPad with Tape by Focusrite, the beautiful, free recording app for iPad – or use it with Garageband, Cubasis, or any of a host of iPad recording applications. A Device Link cable with 30-pin iPad connector is included to connect your iPad to the iTrack Solo. If you are on a Mac or PC, iTrack Studio includes revolutionary music production software Ableton Live Lite as well as the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite – which includes EQ, compression and reverb – tried and tested tools to help you perfect your recordings.
Pricing and Availability.
The Focusrite iTrack Studio will be available worldwide September 2013 for a suggested retail price of $299.99 ($249.99 street). For additional information, check out the Focusrite website.
– Virtual Analog Drum Synthesizer (no samples used)
– 10 Different kinds of dedicated synthesizers to easily create each drum sound
– Kick, Snare, Rimshot, Clap, Hi-hat, Tom, Conga, Claves, Cowbell, Cymbal
– 6 Pads (6 Voices)
– 99 User editable & storable programs
– Master Reverb FX
– Real-time Looper for Live Performance
– Wave file export for iTunes File Sharing
– Exported files can be re-loaded to Looper for overdubbing