Lucky enough to own an Allen & Heath Qu digital mixing console? Than get this for free!
Qu-Pad is an engineer’s mixing tool providing wireless mobile control for the Allen & Heath Qu digital mixing console. It gives you the freedom to walk the room or stage and control the sound right where it is needed.
Qu-Pad and the Qu mixing console can work together to provide simultaneous control of independent functions, for example one engineer using the console to mix front-of-house sound, and another using the iPad to mix monitors on stage.
This version of Qu-Pad supports only one iPad connection.
Live mixing functions available:
– Fader levels, mutes, pan
– Aux and FX sends, routing and Pre/Post switching
– Input Preamp/USB selection
– Preamp Gain, Pad, Polarity and 48V
– HPF, Gate, PEQ, GEQ, Comp, Delays
– RTA function
– PAFL select
– Full signal metering
– Custom strips for personalised channel layout
Live mixing functions not available with this version:
– Mute Groups
– FX tap tempo
Setup functions not available:
– FX patching and parameter setup
– Local/dSNAKE Preamp source selection
– Global Qu-Drive/USB B source selection
– Insert switching and channel linking
– Output patching
– Aux source routing options
– Show memory store and load
– Scene Recall Filters and Safes edit
– Signal Generator
– System configuration, options and preferences
– User Profile management