The legendary ARP sound, exquisitely reproduced in software.
ARP ODYSSEi – A mobile analog synthesizer for iOS.
The ARP Odyssey of 1972 has earned an unshakable position as a classic analog synthesizer. In 2015, KORG produced the ARP ODYSSEY, a complete reproduction of the original. The ARP genes that shook the worldwide music scene are being passed on, and its history continues.
The next platform for the ARP ODYSSEY is iOS. We want the unforgettable ARP sound to be easily available on a device that as many as possible of today’s players can obtain; this resulted in the “ARP ODYSSEi” app for iPad / iPhone. Based on the revived ARP ODYSSEY, we used KORG’s proprietary CMT circuit modeling technology to reproduce the analog feeling and sound of the original as closely as possible. We’ve also given it numerous enhancements that are possible only with software, such as long-awaited polyphony and built-in effects.
The real analog ARP ODYSSEY, and now the uniquely evolved ARP ODYSSEi, brings the universal fascination and inimitable sound to every device.
* Due to differences in CPU speed of iPads / iPhones, iPad 3rd gen/2/iPad mini/iPhone 4s are not supported, only iPad Air/iPhone 5s or later is recommended.
[ Features ]
– Faithfully models the circuit of the ARP ODYSSEY: The circuitry has been reproduced using KORG’s proprietary CMT (Component Modeling Technology), developed over the years starting with the KORG Legacy Collection.
– New functions to create all-new ARP sounds: Added a voice assign mode that allows you to play chords, an arpeggiator that can be programmed in detail like a step sequencer, and effects that can transform the sound in diverse ways.
– Get all three of the sought-after revisions: In addition to the standard design of the Rev3 with its black panel and orange silk-screening, you can optionally obtain the white-paneled Rev1 and the black-paneled gold silk-screened Rev2 designs, together with fifty new preset sounds that take advantage of the distinctive filters of those models.
– Produce music together with KORG Gadget: ARP ODYSSEi can be used in conjunction with the “KORG Gadget” music production DAW app that has won numerous awards around the world. If both apps are installed, it can be used as the “Lexington” gadget inside the KORG Gadget app.
More info at korg.com
The Oval App is a music, synthesis and effects platform designed from the ground-up
to revolutionize music creation, learning and live performance.
When paired together with the Oval physical controller, the App allows you to take full
advantage of each subtle gesture, combining the expressiveness
of an acoustic instrument with the flexibility of modern digital synthesis.
A NEW ESSENTIAL FOR MUSIC CREATORS
Tweak your favorite sounds from the growing collection of high quality instruments by adding effects such as filters, delays, and reverb. All the instruments in the library have been carefully crafted by professional sound designers, making the most of the Apps powerful gesture mapping functionality.
HOT FOR MUSIC ENTHUSIASTS
The Oval is also designed for those new to music creation. The intuitive layout will make it easy for you to immerse yourself in the music, and the large built-in scale collection allows you to explore different moods while always staying in key.
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
When inspiration strikes, record your creations and share them with your friends, or export them to another music app and take them to the next level.
– Exclusive sound libraries
– X/Y sensitive performing pads
– Large (and growing) list of scales from around the world, including microtonal scales
– Customizable filter, delay, reverb and dynamics effects
– Recording feature with simple editing capabilities like trim and fade in/out
– Compatible with other apps that use MIDI
– Customizable A4 frequency
– Audiobus compatible
FuxEQ is a new 7-band parametric equalizer (audio unit) plugin for your music or sound production environment. A bunch of exceptional features, some of them not found in any other EQ software makes it truly unique:
* The (high and low) shelving bands have a unique “asymmetry” parameter which allows finer control of the frequency curve around the edge frequency. This new feature is especially powerful for balancing frequency content of complementary sounds such as bass drum/bass guitar or different vocals and harmony instruments. For example, use it to “thin out” your bass drum in the lower mids/upper bass range, making room for your bass guitar… (Please compare the respective screenshots.)
* A special “High/Low Balance” filter band is extremely useful for quick yet subtle and gentle adaptation of the warmth or brightness of a sound. (Please compare the screenshots.) This filter allows to tune the sound very smoothly without dominant coloring.
* Filter frequencies can be adjusted up to 20000 Hz without any compromise in quality or bandwidth. Unlike many other equalizers FuxEQ does not “squeeze” frequency curves when approaching the 20000 Hz area. (Please compare the screenshots.)
* A fully compatible Mac OS plugin will be available soon, making your workflow seamless across both platforms by transfer of parameter settings.
* Each filter band has its own gain compensation parameter, allowing for loudness correct A/B comparison FOR EACH BAND — without interrupting your listening experience by necessary gain adjustments.
RF-1 is a collection of algorithmic reverbs capable of creating a variety of effects ranging from small rooms to huge, heavily modulated spaces and everything in between.
RF-1 comes packed with multiple reverb algortihms, a solid standalone application, carfully tuned factory presets and a plethora of tweak-able controls.
What’s more, RF-1 integrates with everything from AudioUnit Hosts over Audiobus to Inter-App Audio, Guitar- and USB Interfaces.
* 5 unique reverb programs (see below)
* Continuously variable size
* Variable pre-delay
* Diffusion control
* Damping control
* Width control
* High- and Low shelves (+/- 6db pre effect)
* Mod section with depth and speed controls (Sine LFO 0.01hz to 5.0hz)
Clean and bright sounding space with subtile modulation and gradually building density.
Dark, highly diffused sound with high initial echo density and dark modulation.
Capable of huge, wide spaces with deep modulation.
Large, bright and always moving with amplitude modulation at the output.
Dark, noisy and wonderfull sounding reverb modeled after the first digital reverbs from the late 70s. (10khz bandwidth / 12bit processing)
* AudioUnitV3 Effect
* Inter-App Audio Effect
* Audiobus (Filter)
* Ableton Link
* USB Audio Interface (Standalone)
* Guitar Interface (Standalone)
* Microphone (Standalone)
LayR is a massively polyphonic, multi-timbral synthesizer for iPad and iPhone, optimized for modern 64 bit devices delivering up to 256 voices of rich, multi-layered and textured sounds.
LayR’s primary sounds are called Performances: A Performance is a set of Instruments where each instrument is a set of Layers and each Layer is a complete synthesizer. A performance can consist of over 100 instruments each with it’s own MIDI channel and crossfading keyboard span. Voices are assigned to each layer in each instrument until the audio engine runs out of available voices. This means that with normal playing technique it is possible to create extremely complex texture on each note or even to have a single insane monophonic instrument equivalent to 100 synths all playing at once!
Every Layer has a dual oscillator which can morph with modulation between two shapes and phase states, two rich and warm state variable filters and a mixer to blend the oscillator with filters in any serial/parallel combination. For modulation (Frequency, Amplitude and Phase) there are two aux oscillators ranging from DC to audio frequency switchable to optionally follow keyboard pitch and restart phase when a note is started. 2 loopable ADSR envelopes ranging from fractions of a millisecond to 100 seconds, a volume level ADSR and a random level generator with a smoothing filter. With stereo delay, reverb and EQ on the output section LayR excels at not only emulating normal analog synth sounds but also at creating ambient textures with extremely long evolution cycles.
Focused at keyboard players looking for a mobile synth that can be reliably used live on stage it is equally at home in the studio. LayR is provided with an extensive selection of usable instrument and performance presets which can be loaded using MIDI bank select and program change messages in the same manner as hardware synths. There is also an 8 channel arpeggiator with a 16 step event sequencer for creating exciting polyrhythmic patterns. Full IAA and Audiobus compatibility means LayR can be used with hosts and other music apps on iOS.
– Optimised 32 bit Audio Engine.
– Up to 128 Voices ( 256 on iPad Pro ).
– Multi-Timbral with 8 individual stereo instrument outputs + full mix output.
– Multi Channel Arpeggiator with 16 step event sequencer.
– Stereo Delay, Reverb and EQ on output section.
– Ranged MIDI control for all parameters.
– AudioBus and Inter-App Audio compatible.
– Performance and Program preset import & export via iTunes.
– Performance and Program preset sharing via iCloud Drive.
– Built-in Help
For more details – http://livingmemorysoftware.com/layr
At the end of a long day at the mixing desk, when everything has finally fallen into place, comes the best moment (just before pouring that glass of whisky): load an instance of NoLimits at the end of the chain, turn that one knob, lean back and enjoy. This look-ahead limiter completes DDMF’s mixing and mastering portfolio and will be your weapon of choice to bring you up to competitive levels. Features: optional auto-gain, optional transient stereo linkage, advanced mode for variable lookahead, attack and release times, and a state-of-the-art dithering algorithm. Last but not least: it sounds smooth, yet powerful. This app comes in AUv3 format for use in the latest generation of iOS audio hosts like Garageband, Cubasis or Auria Pro.
Concentric Rhythm is an interactive tool for generating, developing, and combining musical patterns. It uses geometric transformations and many other simple processes to create, develop, and evolve music. It provides a unique way to look at and explore musical ideas.
The looping musical timeline is visualized as a circle, which allows you to treat musical patterns as concentric shapes. This makes performing geometric transformations such as rotations, reflections and folding very natural and intuitive.
It also provides tools for melodic lines such as random-walk generation and scale-based inversion and transposition.
You can generate rhythmic lines using cross-rhythms or the Euclidean algorithm, and allows for great visualisations of complex polyrhythms.
Concentric Rhythm was originally developed as a new way to improvise electronic music, but it is also a great tool experimenting with and developing musical material, or just for casually playing with music in a unique, hands-on, way.
Many of the ideas here were inspired by the book ‘The Geometry of Musical Rhythm’ and this app is a powerful tool for anyone who is interested in exploring these ideas. But at the same time is easy enough to use that anyone (even with no musical or mathematical background) can make interesting musical patterns and think about the musical world a little differently.
Baervaag brings FM synthesis to the masses! An easy to use but still powerful and tweakable synthesizer, accessible to everyone. Several parameters are sensitive to velocity which makes Baervaag very expressive and fun to play.
The additional LP filter, ”Wobbler”, and a simple stereo chorus makes this synthesizer versatile and a joy to tweak.
• AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like GarageBand, Cubasis, Auria, AUM etc.
• 77 handcrafted presets created by professional musicians
• FM Feedback, Filter, ADSR Attack and Volume can be modulated by velocity
• Tempo synchronised stereo delay effect (with sync to host option)
• Oscillators can be shaped between sine, square and PWM
• One ADSR for each oscillator.
• Controllable wobble factor that adds analogue unpredictability.
Important: Baervaag in stand-alone mode does not support IAA or MIDI. You can try it out using the keyboard at the bottom, but that’s it. We recommend using Baervaag with AUv3 compatible hosts.
iPhone 6 or later is recommended.
iPad Air 1 or later is recommended.
A full documentation is available at https://klevgrand.se/products/baervaag
What’s New in Version 1.1.0
• Added a tempo synchronised delay effect (with sync to host option if launched as AUv3)
• New preset system allowing users to save presets in standalone mode. If you’ve saved presets in AUv3 mode, these will be synced after the first launch in AUv3 mode.
• UI Updates
Looking for new ideas? Music, Words?
Wotja uses “Generative Music”, “Text-to-Music” & “Cut-Up Text” techniques to help break creator’s block. It makes great relaxing music, too!
GENERATIVE MUSIC TECHNIQUE
Get ideas flowing with live “generative music”.
Easily mix together 100s of editable generative music templates (randomly or manually). Customise as you wish with editors for generative music composition, text-to-music and sound design. Wotja’s MIDI generating music engine has over 130+ parameters. Wotja’s sound engine features many modulatable sound units, FX units & SF2 (you can also use your own) and allows use of audio loops in Paks. Supported: Core MIDI / Virtual MIDI Out/In, Inter-App Audio and Audiobus.
CUT-UP TEXT TECHNIQUE
Generate cut-up text to create new ideas for lyrics, poetry, songs, haiku etc.
Randomly select words from up to 5 user entered Source text fields + User Library + Wotja Word Bank. Lock what you want to keep and iterate until you are done.
CREATIVE RELAXATION TECHNIQUE
Play some live ambient music then kick back, relax and reflect on things.
Use random mix generation and text-to-music to quickly & easily create beautiful, personal “reflective music” mixes. Playlist them. Even share them.
In FREE operation you have access to EVERYTHING in Wotja for iOS (cut-up editing, mix randomisation, generative templates, generative parameter editing, synth editing etc.).
USE IT TO
• Help break writer’s block with new ideas for lyrics, poems, songs, haiku etc.
• Help break composer’s block with new ideas for melodies, songs, etc.
• Create, play & playlist high quality, royalty-free soundscapes: ambient, drone, relaxation, mindfulness, experimental etc.
• Experiment with generative (MIDI) music composition and sound design
• Drive other MIDI synths via MIDI Out
• Generate relaxing music
• FREE operation – Save: “Words” data NOT saved; Text Export/Edit: Some restrictions; Music Play Time: 1 minute; Save/Export: Mix cell 1 ONLY; MIDI Out/In: Ch 1 ONLY
IN APP SUBSCRIPTION TIERS
• ESSENTIALS ($4.99) – Save: “Words” data; Text Export / Edit: No restrictions; Save / Export: Column 1 mix cells; Music Play Time: Up to 1 hour
• PRO ($9.99) – Save/Export: All mix cells; Music Play Time: Up to 8hrs 53mins; MIDI Out/In: Multi-channel; Otherwise as ESSENTIALS
DON’T LIKE IAP SUBSCRIPTIONS?
• That’s OK, get “Wotja Pro 2017” for iOS instead! See also our Bundles.
• Prices above shown for US region.
• Each Subscription Period is 6 months, auto-renewing (it is *EASY* to turn off auto-renewal if you want to).
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Record your ideas on the go or create entire music productions from scratch, we’ll leave it up to you! This app is a portable multitrack audio and MIDI recording studio featuring virtual instruments, editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing with piano roll editor
• Drum pattern editor
• Inter-app audio effects and instruments
• AudioBus support (including AudioBus remote)
• Audio Unit v3 instruments and effects displayed directly in the app
• Non-linear editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade, etc. with full undo/redo
• Virtual instruments (comes with free instruments and more instrument packs to download with in-app purchase)
• Wide range of downloadable loops available (free and paid)
• Clip volume and fade points
• Loop playback
• Automation of mixer and effect parameters
• Mix-down to WAV, AIFF and ALAC
• Punch in/out
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (more than 3 requires the PRO in-app purchase)
• Unlimited number of groups (requires the PRO in-app purchase)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Export to other DAW’s by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• Media server to access your files easily from a desktop computer
In short: a complete portable multitrack music studio that will replace your fourtrack recorder or tape machine!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to expand your studio:
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters effect pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer
• Soundfont instrument packs
• Loop packs from Function Loops
For more details – http://www.extreamsd.com/index.php/products/audio-evolution-mobile-for-ios