ToneStack GO is the ultimate in signal processing: with the largest variety of amps & FX, the latest advancements in modeling technology, and an unbelievably powerful yet simple interface – it simply shreds all the other guys.
Right away, enjoy a classic amp & cab, and 7 meticulously designed FX. Expand to a total of 24 amps & cabs, and 71 FX – the largest collection on iOS.
Thanks to ToneStack GO’s state-of-the-art “Virtual Circuit” technology, each ToneStack GO unit is the digital mirror image of a real analog topology. Unlike other FX apps that try to copycat with EQing and other gimmicks, ToneStack GO recreates the intricate designs of the real thing. The result is a warm, responsive tone with the natural behavior you find in analog units.
Amazing Selection of Pro Amps & FX
ToneStack GO offers a huge range of amps, cabs & FX: sizzling tube amps, iconic stompboxes, pro-grade rack units, and high-end reverbs make ToneStack GO the most complete plugin suite on the iOS.
ToneStack GO also brings many powerful guitar FX to the iOS for the first time: polyphonic octaver, harmonizer, realistic spring reverbs, virtual-reel tape delays are just a few examples.
The Most Versatile Signal Chain on iOS
Why be limited with just 4 or 8 FX that other guys max you out at? ToneStack GO lets you run a whopping 64 amps & effects simultaneously* so you can let your imagination run wild.
For even more power, ToneStack GO includes a unique ABY unit not found in other FX apps. Split your signal anywhere: run dual amp setups, switch or blend FX chains, or multiplex your signal via frequency splitting – countless permutations, all up to you.
You can match any amp with any cab (all cabs have 3 mics with distance & position settings); you can insert any unit anywhere – even between amps and cabs like a true FX loop. Managing your signal chain is as easy as dragging and dropping an icon!
All the Pro Features of iOS
Enjoy the full power of the platform’s top MIDI and Preset systems. MIDI learn is super-intuitive thanks to ToneStack GO’s interface: all the amp & FX controls are MIDI-programmable. Effortlessly create UNLIMITED banks and presets – share them at the touch of a button. ToneStack GO is an Inter-App Audio effect, and works in any Audiobus slot.
• “Virtual Circuit” amp & FX modeling technology
• Units modeled after real-life topologies
• ABY: split signal anywhere, use dual amp setups, blend, pan or switch FX chains & more
• Complete collection: 24 amps & cabs, 71 FX, with stompboxes & rack-units and more!
• 64 simultaneous amps & FX*
• Independent amps & cabs
• 3 mics per cab w/ distance & position setting
• 8-Track recorder w/ 2 tracks free
• Tapedeck w/ punch looping, sample-accurate rec, pitch/time manipulation, FX send & more
• Tuner w/ permanent & fullscreen modes
• Metronome, tap tempo, settable time signature
• BPM sync mods & LFOs
• onSTAGE mode w/ quick preset load & FX toggle
• Unlimited banks & presets; easy preset sharing & more
• Extremely powerful MIDI: control any amp or FX parameter
• Easy MIDI Learn
• MIDI prog changes + bank & preset up/down
• Audiobus: input, FX, output, state-saving
• Inter-App Audio FX
• Audio copy/paste, email, WiFi, iTunes sharing
• And a lot more!
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, VITALtuner™ is simply the best way to tune your instrument. Why? Keep reading and we promise to not disappoint.
• Limited time Offer – 20% off! Download now and get all features for one low price with absolutely no hidden in-app purchases.
• Brought to you by Otreus, the makers of acclaimed hit app StudioMini®.
COMPLETE TUNING SOLUTION
• Just bought your first mandolin and don’t have the slightest idea how to tune it?
• About to go onstage and perform Beethoven’s Violin Concerto?
• Want to down-tune your guitar and play along with Jimi?
• In the studio and the producer is asking for an alternate banjo tuning?
• Interested in exploring an obscure temperament for your harpsichord?
With VITALtuner the above scenarios are covered with ease. And there is so much more you can do.
MOBILE TUNING DONE RIGHT
VITALtuner was designed from inception for unsurpassed professional quality tuning accuracy that you can use seamlessly in any musical setting. A truly universal tuner for all instruments with a custom tuning engine designed from the ground up to cover a massive range of pitches. From a low C extension on a double bass to a high C on a piccolo, you’re covered.
TUNING MODES – LIKE 4 TUNERS IN 1
4 unique modes custom designed to cover any musical settings you may find yourself in, regardless of your skill level.
• Advanced Mode. Unmatched tuning accuracy with a virtual needle that has been perfected for fluid movement and intuitive tuning.
• Easy Mode. Great for beginners, it offers extra help tuning. Virtual LEDs provide steadier movement for effortless and quick tuning.
• Stage Mode. Same feel and accuracy as Advanced Mode, but designed to be viewed from a distance. Always clearly visible, on a music stand or across the stage.
• Stage-Bright Mode. Designed for outdoor use when direct sunlight makes screens hard to see.
• Temperaments & ‘Sweeter’ Tunings. 100 thoroughly researched historical and contemporary temperaments, along with ‘Sweeter’ tunings refined for specific instruments. Create and save custom temperaments.
• Tunings. 130 standard and alternate tunings spanning 40 instruments included. Target Pitches display guides you to your notes.
• Concert A Calibration. Set concert pitch with 3 decimal point accuracy (e.g. A4=441.234)
• Pitches. Play highly accurate tuning reference pitches using familiar keyboard layout. A4 & Temperament settings adjust pitches accordingly.
• Concert Pitch Notation. See detected pitch displayed in standard music notation.
• Decibel Meter & Peak Meter.
• Custom high precision tuning engine available only with VITALtuner. Accuracy and pitch detection on par with piano technician tuners worth thousands for dollars.
VITALtuner is a Universal app supporting all iPhone, iPad, iPad mini & iPod touch devices on iOS 7 and higher.
Record high quality audio files and upload them immediately. Keep track of your recordings with the Roadcast organizer.
+ Reliable recorder for radio reporters and powerful dictaphone.
+ Multiple audio formats: WAV, MP3 or AAC.
+ Various quality settings to configure the bitrate etc.
+ Supported export services: Dropbox, Soundcload, FTP, E-Mail.
+ Beautiful waveform with zoom capability.
+ Simple VU meter with gain slider.
+ Clean design: The simple user interface makes Roadcast easy and fun to use.
+ Sophisticated upload manager allows multiple uploads simultaneously. New files can be recorded even when uploads are in progress.
+ Powerful organizer to manage recordings.
+ Auto Naming: Custom file name patterns can be set for the file export.
+ Works with your iPhone’s internal and external microphones. Optimized for the USB microphones RØDE iXY, TASCAM iM2/iM2x and many more.
+ Visual warning when limited memory is available showing the remaining recording time.
+ Roadcast continues recording even when running in the background or when the screen is switched off.
ConoTune is a tuner application. You can check whether your instrument’s pitch is correct or incorrect with this application. In addition you can see wave line of your instrument’s sound.
——- Functions ——-
With tuner function, you can check whether your instrument’s pitch is correct or incorrect.
Well designed analog interface is available.
You can use metronome with tuner function.
- Wave View
You can see wave line of your instrument’s sound, also the spectrum of sound.
- Landscape View
Landscape view is supported. With landscape view, you can use Tuner easier on your music stand.
The Beatmaker definitive tool to create music with your iOS device!
The ultimate music sequencer studio with lots of electronic sounds to create amazing beats with just one finger.
With this full version you can make music with more than 100 samples and have no worry about ads.
Join our free community to upload and share your favorite beats and loops created with Music Studio – BeatMaker Pro
If you are a DJ, music producer, music lover, you need this application to any style of music: Hip-Hop, Dubstep, Electronic Music.
- 120 samples for Create Loops and Sequences
- Social features to share Beats and Songs
- High Quality Audio
- Incredible Realtime Editing
- Sound FX Effects
- Perform any style thanks to Tempo Control
iLift:REMIX helps you transcribe and learn to play music from recordings. See the video demo at iLiftApp.com
It can change the speed, transpose to alternate keys, adjust fine tuning for out of tune recordings, loop sections of a song, rewind or fast forward like a tape player, and show metadata.
You can use it without reading complicated instructions, managing files, or understanding English; you can even operate it without looking at the screen (!).
Use your ears to learn jazz solos, fiddle tunes, math rock, indigenous music, classical pieces, Lady Gaga, … Whatever grooves you, this app will help you develop your listening ability.
* * * FEATURES * * *
— Slow down to 25% of original speed and speed up to 175% without altering pitch
— Raise and lower key by up to 12 semitones in both directions
— Adjust fine tuning for out of tune recordings or instruments
— Loop sections or the entire song
— Rewind and fast forward like a tape player
— View metadata (Title, Artist, Album, etc…) without truncation
— Play MP3, Unprotected AAC / M4A, AIFF, and WAV files from your music library
— No complicated instructions
— No file management: works with any song in the Music / iPod app
— Universal app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
If you’re not sure if you want to drop money on the Master’s edition of MixPad, try out this free version first!
MixPad Free Music Mixer
MixPad is a free multi-track recording and mixing software. You can access all the power of professional recording and mixing equipment through a single platform that streamlines the process and makes mixing a breeze.
Mixing Software Features:
• Mix an unlimited number of music, vocal and audio tracks
• Record single or multiple tracks simultaneously
• Load any audio file; more supported formats than any other mixer
• Add audio effects including EQ, compression, reverb and more
• Includes a royalty-free sound effect and music library with hundreds of clips to use in your productions
• Supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96 kHz
• Export at all popular bit depths up to 32 bits floating point audio
• Mix to mp3 and several other file formats
• Save in any file type you need, from studio quality wav files to high compression formats for sharing online
Developer: NCH Software
Developer: NCH Software
This one isn’t exactly the cheapest music making app around, but if the teaser video below is any indication of the on board sounds, then this is your one-stop shop for an authentic sounding orchestra!
The ultimate orchestra sound app for sophisticated musicians, directed by Kurt Ader, designed as professional sound module for your iPad by connecting an external MIDI keyboard, using the Apple USB camera adapter or another adapter supported by Apple.¹
Listen to the demo video on our product website!
This app supports Apple’s “Inter-App Audio” System (requires iOS 7 or higher) and the “JACK Audio Connection Kit” (up to iOS 6.1.3) for audio & MIDI connections from/to other audio apps!
iSymphonic Orchestra was designed with the goal to deliver you superb, extremely realistic and stunning orchestra sounds, instantly with the first key being pressed by you on your MIDI keyboard. Just select a sound and you are ready for your live performance or for a boost of creativity while composing new songs. The sounds used in this app were explicitly recorded to fulfill these requirements and involved several months of recording and post processing under supervision of Kurt Ader and included a variety of innovative, new recording techniques. So far these sounds were only available to very few, famous movie composers. Now they are finally available for the first time to everybody. The supreme quality of these sounds, combined with the unique way they were recorded and assembled, gives us confidence that you haven’t heard anything comparable as of to date, even not on Mac or PC.
- 1. Orchestra Strings Spiccato & Legato
- 2. Orchestra Strings Slow 1
- 3. Chamber Arco Strings
- 4. Legato Orchestra Strings 1
- 5. Full Sordino Strings 1
- 6. Legato Orchestra
- 7. Staccato Orchestra 1
- 8. Staccato Orchestra 2
- 9. Tremolo Orchestra
- 10. Pizzicato Strings
- Low latency disk streaming.
- Polyphony up to 140 stereo voices.²
- Configurable audio latency down to 5 ms.
- Integrated effects with 18 presets.
- 16 parts.
- MIDI velocity response curve editor to fine tune the feeling of your MIDI keyboard.
- App can keep running in the background, so you can play on your keyboard while e.g. using Safari or another app to display scores or surfing the Internet.
- Hermode Tuning: Makes the sound more brilliant by controlling the pitch of the notes in multivoiced music to better frequency ratios than with fixed tuning. This dynamic tuning imitates the tuning behavior of well educated musicians of i.e. orchestras and choirs.
- Supports Apple’s “IAA” system for audio & MIDI streaming between other apps (iOS 7 or higher).
- Supports “JACK Audio Connection Kit” for audio & MIDI streaming between other apps (up to iOS 6.1.3).
- Virtual on-screen piano keyboard with velocity support, scalable & scrollable.
MIDI Player / Recorder:
- Record, save and load your songs in standard MIDI file format.
- Unlimited amount of tracks.
- Configurable target MIDI channel per track.
- Unlimited recording and playback length.
- Download or upload MIDI files with iTunes.
- Load your favorite songs as MIDI files from the Internet, and watch at the virtual keyboard how to play it.
- Use the “Tempo Zoom” dial knob to i.e. slow down playback at any time and learn your favorite songs more easily.
For more details – http://crudebyte.com/isymphonic-orchestra
A new music making app from the team at Twisted Electrons has landed, this time in the shape of a virtual analogue synth. Not much in the way of detailed features from the app store description. But going by the screenshots it features a Ploy-Mod section, LFO, dual oscillators, plus filter and amplifier sections.
For a demo of the sounds, check out the video
August 5, 2014 - IK Multimedia, the global technology leader in mobile apps and accessories, today announced it’s shippingiRig® Mic HD, the first mobile digital microphone for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and PC. The sequel to IK’s popular iRigMic, iRig Mic HD is the perfect tool for singers, podcasters, online radio broadcasters, journalists, videographers, home studio enthusiasts and anyone else who needs to record high-definition digital audio on the go. iRig Mic HD comes in black and an exclusive silver version is available only from the Apple Store. Powerful, mobile and affordable: iRig Mic HD is the first handheld digital microphone for everyone.
Designed to perform
iRig Mic HD is the only mobile digital condenser microphone designed for live handheld performance and recording. It delivers high-quality digital sound via an electret condenser capsule, a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter (with 44.1/48 kHz sample rate) and a built-in low-noise high-definition preamp. iRig Mic HD sports an easy-to-use gain control that allows for optimum audio capture at any sound pressure level, from the quiet whisper of an ambient room to the full blast of a loud rock concert. A multi-colour LED provides at-a-glance monitoring of sound levels.
Professional plug-and-play sound
For superior recording quality on the move, iRig Mic HD plugs directly into the digital input of your iOS device. iRig Mic HD is compatible with the latest generation of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices via its included Lightning cable. An optional 30-pin connector is available for legacy iOS devices. You can also use it for instant plug-and-play compatibility with your computer using the included USB cable to connect to your Mac or PC (driver download required for PC).
A full spread of apps
For immediate recording, iRig Mic HD comes fully equipped with a suite of powerful IK apps: iRig® Recorder for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is a straightforward audio and editing app for field recording and interviews. VocaLive™ for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is a powerful vocal effects and multi-track recording app with a suite of 12 professional real-time vocal effects. AmpliTube® for iOS, Mac and PC is the industry-standard guitar studio app that features ultra-accurate digital models of some of the world’s most desirable guitar amplifiers and effects. EZ Voice for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is an easy-to-use vocal recording app that lets you sing-along and record with any song in your iTunes music library. iRig Mic HDis also compatible with a wide variety of third party apps, like GarageBand, Cubasis, ProStudio Vocal FX, MultiTrack DAW and more.
The iRig Recorder App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.appstore.com/irigrecorder
The VocaLive App is available from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.appstore.com/vocalive
The EZ Voice App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.appstore.com/ezvoice
The AmpliTube app is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.appstore.com/amplitubefree
Register and download AmpliTube FREE for Mac and PC from the IK Multimedia site or at www.ikmultimedia.com/
Pro sound at an affordable price
iRig Mic HD is so affordable that now anyone can capture high-quality digital audio on the go. Whether it’s broadcast interviews in the field, home recording in the studio, memo recording for the office or anywhere else audio needs to be captured.
Pricing and Availability
iRig Mic HD is now available from music and electronics retailers worldwide for $129.99/€99.99 (excluding taxes). Anexclusive silver version is also available from the Apple Store.
For more information, please visit