There could be many reasons for someone to need a keyboard or synth at a certain moment, and with Synthy iPad Player you can have one on your iPhone, in your pocket. With its amazing compatibility and customizable features it’s not hard for someone to fall in love with Synthy iPad Player. Boat load of customizable features gives the user a perfect opportunity to create the perfect sound they are looking for.
Go ahead, be an artist and create your own songs right in the palm of your hand. Easily record your own work right there and save it for future reference, with an unlimited amount of time for recording there is no limit on what you can record!
Oscillator frequency fine tune
Variable glide rates
Modulation amount and lfo rate
Volume envelope generators for – attack, sustain, release, delay
Frequency filter cut offs
Filter envelope generators for – attack, sustain, release ,delay Adjustable arpeggio with variable octaves and step mode
I’ve been lucky enough to have been on the beta testing team for this excellent iPad app over the past moth or so, and really enjoyed watching it take final shape. I’ll aim to do a review in the next few days, but for now here’s the official word from it’s maker, Positive Grid -
Positive Grid, leading innovator in music technology and maker of #1 selling mobile apps BIAS and JamUp, proudly announce the release of Final Touch – Complete Mastering System for iPad, a professional mastering suite that combines nuanced techniques of mastering with Positive Grid’s expertise on mobile design, offering the highest mastering control, precision and flexibility possible on an iPad.
“Final Touch allows musicians, producers and engineers to master audio recording with the industry’s standards: maximizer, pre and post equalizer, multiband dynamics, stereo imaging, reverb and dithering controls are all just one finger tap away”, says Positive Grid Marketing Manager Jaime Ruchman. “And now they will be able to continue their mastering sessions literally anywhere, with the same sound quality as a top notch professional mastering studio, enhancing productivity to its maximum.”
Final Touch combines seven essential mastering tools into one integrated system, the Pre and Post linear phase EQ modules consist of eight independent bands, each providing a choice of five different types of parametric filters: Hi-Pass, Low-Shelf, Peak, Hi-Shelf and Low-Pass. The Dynamics module offer highly flexible stereo/mid-side multiband compressor/limiter. The Stereo Imaging module adjusts the width of your mix, corrects L/R channel imbalances and checks mono compatibility. The Reverb module offers flattering room, hall and plate algorithms to sweeten overly dry mixes, providing continuously variable controls for independently adjusting Pre-Delay, Decay Time, Early Reflections and Room Size. The Maximizer module limits peaks and raises the average level of your mix, thereby increasing loudness. Comprehensive dither and noise-shaping options are also provided in this module.
Once your master is perfectly dialed, a couple taps are all it takes to share it via email, Dropbox, iTunes and SoundCloud.
“A great mastering app” - Rafa Sardina, 12-time GRAMMY award winning producer and engineer, whose credits include Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, and more.
“Solid, accurate and accessible.”- German Villacorta, mastering engineer and owner of Dynamic Wave Studios, whose credits include Ozzy Osbourne, The Rolling Stones, Rage Against The Machine, and more.
“Finally the professional mastering app for iPad I have been waiting for! With a clear and intuitive interface, streamlined workflow, powerful effects, and full cloud support this app makes professional mobile mastering a reality!” - Andrea Pejrolo, Assistant Chair of the Production Department at Berklee College of Music.
“I’m really digging the open top end of the EQ section and how the Maximizer is glueing this mix together. This is a flexible, very cool audio app for modern musicians on the go.” - Enrique Gonzalez Muller, GRAMMY award winning producer and engineer, whose credits include Nine Inch Nails, Dave Matthews Band, Tina Turner, and more.
• Complete professional mastering system powered by Positive Grid’s high-end signal-processing algorithms
• Linear Phase Pre and Post Equalizers, each offering eight bands and five filter types
• Multiband Dynamics with four independent bands of compression/limiting
• Stereo Imager adjusts the width and balance of your mix’s soundstage
• Reverb provides state-of-the-art Room, Hall and Plate algorithms
• Maximizer transparently limits peaks to make your mix louder
• Dithering and Noise-Shaping preserves your mix’s depth and nuance
• Stereo and mid-side processing
• High-resolution, multi-colored metering with accurate readouts
• Each module can be independently bypassed
• Bypass switches for individual EQ bands
• Left, right, mid and side channels can be independently soloed or bypassed
• Waveform overview of your mix, with draggable playback cursor
• 100 factory presets and unlimited user presets
• Global and module-based presets
• Drag and drop modules to rearrange their order in the signal path
• Pristine, high-resolution sound (double-precision, 64-bit calculation)
• Unmatched audio-data integrity: no rounding or truncation except when calculations are performed
• Share via Email, Dropbox, iTunes, SoundCloud and FTP
• Streamlined project management: browse multiple projects with one simple tap
• Workflow optimized for mobile and desktop data transfers
• Supports Inter App Audio and Audiobus routing system (works with many other audio apps)
• Supports iPad 2, iPad mini and newer iPad devices
• Designed for iOS 7
Final Touch retails for $19.99 and is immediately available for download at the iTunes App Store. Designed for iOS7, the app requires an iPad 2 or newer to operate.
Sequencer – including key, note range, 5 waveforms, delay, filters, release, bpm, number of beats and loading/saving patches.
Drone machine – four oscillators with 5 waveforms, frequency/note, detune, filters, LFO (controlling volume/pitch/filter), delay effect and loading/saving patches.
Theremin – including tilt/touch control, starting note/frequency, note range, interpolation/step frequency change and delay effect.
Just experiment and see what happens!
S.A.M.M.I. has been tested on iPad2+ and is supported by ads on the menu screen.
• Three oscillators, each of which can produce a sine, triangle, sawtooth, or square wave
• The outputs of two of the oscillators can be used to modulate the main oscillator
• Frequency modulation can be linear or octave based
• The duty cycle of the main oscillator can be adjusted in square wave mode
• Noise generator, either analog or digital, with an adjustable low pass filter
• Oscillator outputs can be mixed to the audio output
• Fully configurable ADSR (Attack / Decay / Sustain / Release) envelope, linear or exponential
• One shot mode available
• Unlimited number of sound effect generator boards
• User configurable array of sound effect generator buttons on each board, up to 50 on the iPhone and 150 on the iPad
• Boards as well as individual generators can be exported and imported, and transfered to and from your computer via iTunes file sharing, making it easy to share with others
Synth 76477 comes with a full set of sample sound generators, making it easy to understand how to use and configure them, and tap the full power of the app.
Note that Synth 76477 does not presently run in the background.
Buy your copy right now, and start generating your own sound effects in minutes.
App’s homepage - http://www.blackcatsystems.com/ipad/complex_sound_synthesizer.html
Cool tutorial demo video -
Drag components from the toolbox. Drag between components to create connections. Swipe across connections to break them. Connect inputs and speakers to create your tune.
This video gives a great insight into this cool app
Boom 808 integrates one of the most popular drum machines of the 80’s into the modern mobile producers workflow.
With Boom 808, getting the classic 808 drum sounds into your music has never been easier. Audiobus compatibility, background audio, and audio export options allow Boom 808 to fit into your music without slowing you down.
Personalize your beats with the sound of the 808!
• Step sequencer
• High fidelity audio
• Audiobus and background audio modes
• Record and export live performance to Soundcloud, Audio Copy, email and iTunes file sharing
Boom 808 provides the superb audio quality found in our other Pulse Code apps. Along with the classic drum sounds, Boom 808 has a built in compressor that is tuned to add punch to your drum beats. Soft saturation overdrive rounds out the signal chain adding warm crunch to your beats.
Using Boom 808 with Audiobus allows you to add any number of Audiobus compatible effects as well as record your beats into the app of your choice. Writing beats is easy by using the internal step sequencer or trigger the drums with CoreMIDI. Control your groove with two swing variations.
AC-7 Core Solo is the perfect hand-held wireless remote controller for your DAW based music recording system. It was expressly designed to be used comfortably with one hand, so there’s no need to put down your guitar/mic/drink while setting up the next take.
It has been tested and optimised for use with Apple’s Logic Pro X, but most of its functions will work equally well with any DAW which supports the MCU protocol. These include Reaper, Cubase, Digital Performer, Adobe Audition and many more.
(Avid’s ProTools is NOT supported in this release. We’re working on a separate dedicated ProTools controller app, which should be available soon)
How to set up on a Mac:
Make sure the computer is connected to the same wifi network, then navigate to Finder -> Go -> Utilities -> and open “Audio MIDI Setup”
Double click the Network icon in the MIDI window, then add a new session in “My Sessions” and enable it by clicking the checkbox.
Make sure “Anyone” is selected in the “Who can connect to me” section, then open the AC-7 Core Solo app on your device.
Your iOS device’s name will now appear in the Directory area, so click the name then click the “Connect” button.
Now simply open Logic Pro X, and the AC-7 Core Solo will be automatically detected and configured.
Drum tuning is complicated, time consuming and sometimes tedious whereas every drummer must face it and learn it. This Drum Tuner helps professional drummers like you master the sounds of your drums accurately and effectively.
Specially designed for drum users, the Drum Tuner is professional in recognizing drum strokes. Instead of changing the output frequency ceaselessly like a real time tuner, the Drum Tuner only report a single precise frequency once a drum stroke is detected.
With our professional experiences and algorithms in instrument tuning, the Drum Tuner is extremely accurate. It is especially good at tuning your drum lugs to a specified target frequency with the filter mode, which picks only the frequencies that are near your target. It is also possible to show the difference frequencies instead of real frequencies once you have set a target so that you know to tune higher or lower immediately.
The Drum Tuner is ideal for tuning drum set, as well. With the favorite drum list, you can save and manage unlimited number of drum settings for later use. And it is very easy to manage and change among the saved drums.
Drum stroke detection;
Highly accurate tuning algorithm;
Overtone filter and difference mode;
Easy-to-use drum list with unlimited slots;
Optimized for Snare, Tom and Bass Drums;
The app supports Apple ‘s “inter- app audio ” (requires iOS7 ) and ” JACK Audo Connection Kit” (up to iOS 6.1.3 ) for audio & MIDI from / to other apps.
The HDS iSound app offers a very realistic and authentic sound reproduction, using a very large high-quality sample library. By real-time streaming the sounds, the audio samples can be played in very high polyphony and low latency of only 5ms.
Sound features of the standard app:
- 2 high quality accordions
Accordion folk music
Styrian ( Diatonic )
- 1 great jazz guitar for the accompaniment of the
left hand with Major / Minor / Sept . / Deminished
- 2 Baritone variations
for the bass in short / long version **
More sound variations and sound packs as In-App purchases available
[ Accordion - Pack]
with other typical alpine accordion as Styrian , 3 – and 5- reeds Accordion
[Guitars - Pack]
3 more excellent guitar samples for the companion guide ( Major / Minor / Sept . / Deminished)
[ Baritone - Pack]
2 additional baritone bass for the bass side
Polyphony up to 120 stereo voices ***
- Configurable audio latency down to 5ms
- Built-in DSP effects with 17 presets
- App can keep running in the background, so you can play and at the same time, for example, with another app, show sheets or lyrics or play back MP3s.
- Supports Apple ‘s “inter – app audio ” system (iOS7) for audio & MIDI streaming to / from other apps.
- Supports ” JACK Audio Connection Kit ” (up to iOS 6.1.3) for audio & MIDI streaming to / from other apps.
MIDI Player / Recorder:
You can record and play with the built-in MIDI Recorder to save and upload songs in Standard MIDI file format
- unlimited number of tracks
- 16 separate MIDI channels, assignable individually for each track
- unlimited recording and playback time
- You can load SMF MIDI files to your device using the iTunes software
- You can use Midi Files – for example, fresh music-
Playalongs **** – in the app and you will see on
the virtual keyboard which notes are played.
- Use the unique “Tempo – Zoom” slider to, i.e. for slowing down songs in order to learn them easier.
*** Polyphony depends on the used Model of the unit . You will find a Polyphony table on our product website.
**** Fresh music- play-alongs are specifically composed for iSound, customized Midi Files with learning factor – for further informations, please visit our product page.
Note : Please note that this app requires a lot of hardware resources . If you encounter problems with the app , please close all running applications in the background by pressing twice on the “Home” button and in the list of displayed apps hold onto a tap and – then press the ” minus sign ” in the corner , to close this application. Then close all other apps.
Working beautifully with any audio content… melodic, rhythmic, noise, or otherwise, Sliver is well suited for a broad range of project types including:
Sound Design / Sound Effects
Unique Sonic Textures
Cinematic Sound Elements
Creating a playable instrument from any sound.
The core of Sliver is the 4 real-time resizable clips (slivers) that can be moved around the waveform. Each sliver has it’s own channel with independent volume, pan, filter, and sliver size. These controls can be set in motion with Sliver’s automation engine. Sliver uses a real-time automation system to movement in your textures. This system also allows for override to be able to shape the ongoing captured performance. The filters and size windows are controlled by XY pads, giving Sliver a natural playability, creating a new type of instrument.
Touching along the waveform places, moves, and sizes the slivers, allowing you to intuitively scrub the waveform with a variable loop size.
A chain of effects assigned to XY Control pads allows you to shape and mangle the sounds produced by the slivers.
You can Automate every control.
Sliver uses Apples UIKit Dynamics to create physics on the XY Pads, allowing customized settings for the controls to shape the sound randomly with physics.
Sliver supports Audiobus, sitting in an input slot.
You can import samples via AudioShare import or Audiocopy.
You can resample, record your own samples via the Mic, or do both at once.
This app uses Background Audio and Records from the Mic. You will see a red bar when placing the app in the background.
Sliver supports MIDI learn and is fully controllable from Virtual, Network, and MIDI hardware.
Make some noises, mangle some sounds, create your own soundscape.
4 Real-time Manipulation Slivers
4 Independent Audio Channels
Full Automation Control
Apple UIKit Dynamics Physics Controls
8 X/Y Pad control
Low Pass Filter
Temp Sync’ed Delay
Realtime Pitch-shifting without effecting Time Domain (TimeStretch)
Email Import/Export (Sounds and Presets)
Playable Virtual Keyboard
MIDI (Virtual, Network, or Hardware)
40+ Factory Samples
60 Factory Presets