Apogee’s MetaRecorder is the first two-channel audio recording app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to offer intuitive multi-take recording, tagging and file organization for any field recording scenario.
Essential features of MetaRecorder can be controlled from Apple Watch – start and stop recording, add a take to Favorites, add Markers or set your microphone input level.
**Free version of MetaRecorder is limited to 60 seconds of continuous audio recording. For a limited time, connect Apogee or Sennheiser iOS audio interface to upgrade or purchase full version in the App to unlock recording time restriction**
Made for ClipMic digital and MKE 2 digital by Sennheiser
The perfect companion to Sennheiser’s clip-on digital microphones, MetaRecorder features 24 bit/96kHz recording quality plus software control of the mic input level and DSP processing.
Transform Your Final Cut Pro X workflow
Apply metadata tags like Keywords, Favorites, Markers and more to your audio files while recording in the field, then share the recorded audio and Final Cut Pro XML files to Dropbox directly from MetaRecorder. When imported into Final Cut Pro on a Mac, the captured metadata greatly simplifies the process of organizing and parsing your media, substantially accelerating your post-production workflow.
Ideal for capturing Speech, Events or Audio for Video
MetaRecorder and Sennheiser clip-on digital microphones are perfect for anyone who wants a simple high-quality setup to record Podcasts, presentations, news reports, interviews or meetings directly to their iPhone.
There are amazing moments happening in your life you’ll want to relive in the years to come. Children’s recitals, performances, weddings, anniversaries and retirement parties – capture these memories with the best sound quality possible using Sennheiser clip-on digital microphones and Apogee MetaRecorder.
Independent filmmakers can rely on iPhones as flexible tools for video production.As the audio component in a dual system DSLR video shoot, Sennheiser clip-on digital microphones and an iOS device make capturing professional quality productions simple and efficient.
Unlock the full potential of MetaRecorder: LIMITED TIME OFFER
The free version of MetaRecorder is limited to 60 seconds of continuous recording.
For a limited time, if you have a compatible Sennheiser or Apogee device, you can unlock unlimited continuous recording in MetaRecorder for free simply by connecting any compatible device (see list of devices below).
If you do not have a compatible device, you can make an in-app purchase to upgrade to unlimited recording.
Compatible devices for unlocking MetaRecorder include:
Sennheiser ClipMic digital
Sennheiser MKE 2 digital
Apogee ONE for iPad & Mac
Apogee Duet for iPad & Mac
Apogee Quartet for iPad & Mac
Record multiple takes and navigate easily between them
Mono or stereo audio recording up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution
Effortless media organization of field audio recordings
Add metadata such as Keywords, Markers + Notes and Favorites on the fly
Customize audio file names
Export to Dropbox as FCPXML format to open in Final Cut Pro
Control input gain and other settings for compatible devices
Control essential features with Apple Watch
For more details – http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/metarecorder
It supports sending and receiving MIDI messages over Wi-Fi network and allows you to control your pc/mac dj software remotely. You can forget about your mouse and trackpad. This app is fully adapted for Traktor Pro 2 mac/pc software and contains of DeckA, DeckB and Mixer.
*** DeckA/DeckB features ***
– Track search buttons
– Tempo fader
– Jog control
– 4 programmable Hot points
– In/Out loop buttons with 1/4 1/8 1/16 1/32 time intervals
– Master mode
– Sync mode
– Flux mode
– Track position finger changer
Additional Traktor Pro available features (read guide at http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/):
– LCD display with track name, time (m:s:f) and track position indicator.
*** Mixer ***
– Left/Right volume level faders
– Mic gain fader
– Main output level protected fader (to avoid rapid volume changing)
– Hi, Mid and Low frequency regulators
– Kill Hi, Mid and Low buttons
– Gain control
– 3 FX regulators per channel
– 3 FX turn on/off buttons per channel
Additional Traktor Pro available features (read guide at http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/):
– LCD left/right and main output level indicator.
– Files browsing Up&Down keys
– Load to deck A or B buttons
– Phones cueA & cueB buttons
Designed for use with MOTIV Digital Condenser Microphones, the ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App allows real-time function adjustments for the best performance. An easy-to-use interface includes 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed recording, selectable DSP preset modes, microphone gain adjustment, and an intuitive stereo width control that adjusts the microphone pick-up pattern for optimal results, depending on the sound source and surrounding environment.
MOTIV Mobile Recording App Features And Benefits
• Record 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed audio
• Share files via email, text, and iTunes
• High resolution metering
• 36 dB of adjustable gain
• MV88 Preset Modes – Five selectable modes optimize settings for gain, stereo width, equalization, and compression to match your recording needs.
• MV88 Advanced Audio Settings :
◦ Polar Pattern Selection (Stereo and Mono Settings)
◦ Stereo, Mono Cardioid, Mono Bi-Directional, Raw Mid-Side Output, and Stereo Width Adjustment
◦ Wind Noise Reduction – low-frequency cutoff filter to eliminate rumble caused by environmental noise.
◦ Left-Right Channel Swap – flips the left and right audio channels when recording. Enable the swap to match the audio to video that is recorded when the microphone is reversed in certain phone/tablet positions.
◦ Equalizer, Limiter, and Compressor
Spectrum Analyzer Plus is a powerful tool for working with sound anywhere. Created and developed by professional sound engineers, Spectrum Analyzer always provides accurate results. The app is perfect for tuning acoustics of a room, for measuring the noise level and for other kinds of works connected with sound. Simple and comprehensible interface makes the process of measurements fast and easy.
HOW TO USE: use the built-in microphone to analyze the sound around you. As a result of measurements you will have a graph. You can zoom in a necessary piece of a graph for more details.
Spectrum Analyzer Plus features:
– Powerful tool for working with acoustics and sound
– Accurate multispectral harmonic analyzer
– Noise meter
– Detailed graphs
– Great-looking visuals
Let the Spectrum Analyzer Plus be your working companion in the world of sound!
The crafty crew at Sugar Bytes have been at it again, with another one of their choice desktop apps making its way to the iOS platform. Stay tuned for a full review here soon!
Cyclop is a monophonic synthesizer. It does one thing very well: delivering cutting-edge digital madness at the low end of the frequency spectrum.
Cyclop is the master of subs, beautifully controlling even the lowest notes, always sounding stomach-rumblingly thick. It uses mid/side processing to introduce stereo imaging between 250Hz and 4kHz. This ensures wide, interesting sounds that retain their punch and bass. There are no phasing issues, which means Cyclop cuts through the mix very nicely.
Enjoy an incredible depth of sound design possibilities, great real-time control with the Wobble Knob and FX knob. Integrated effects sequencer, vast modulation system and the preset browser will take your inspiration to new levels.
The interface has been improved for touch performance and the overall cpu usage has been reduced.
– Monophonic Bass Synthesizer
– 6×2 Synthesiser Engines, 10×2 Filter Engines
– Analog Sync, FM, Sample Transformer, Spectromat, Saw Regiment, Phase Stressor
– Vowel Filter Mode
– Free Signal Flow for 2 Oscillators, Filters and Distortions.
– Incredibly versatile modulation system
– Multi FX Knob/Sequencer
– powerful Preset Browser with tagging and rating
– Full MIDI Support (Virtual, Network, External)
– Music Library Access (Transformer Oscillator)
– iTunes File Sharing
– Inter-App Audio
DIODE-108 is the drum machine you’ve been waiting for. It’s packed with a variety of built-in vintage, classic, and acoustic kits, but you can easily mix and match the samples provided to make your own custom kits. Or import wav files for even more variety. Once you’ve built your groove, DIODE-108’s drag-and-drop beat effects make it fun and easy to create beats you’ve never heard before.
* Drag and drop effects let you put effects on individual beats!
* Drum kits licensed from respected partners. Dubsounds, Samples From Mars, Orange Tree Samples, and 99Sounds.
* 16 drum voices with unlimited patterns that you can arrange into your own songs
* Each pattern can have its own swing and tempo multiplier
* Every voice has PER BEAT control of pan, volume, tone, pitch, decay, compression, and distortion, delay, and reverb.
* Turn NOTE MODE on for any voice and control the musical note (up or down an octave from the original pitch). Great for basslines or pitched percussion
* Wav sample import
* Mix and Match kits (easily substitute any sample in any kit). Want an 808 kick in a 909 kit? No problem.
* See the Diode-108 in action in this video review and demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=143&v=Sc8kF3Jwd5k
Build your beat on a 16×16 pattern grid. 16 voices is almost twice the number of voices of some of our competitors, and it means that you can have an 808 kit with all the instruments you’re looking for (not just some of them). Set tempo and swing. Several time signatures are supported (and each pattern can have its own).
Tap your beat on our 4 by 4 array of drum pads. Record into the active pattern, or just play along.
Unprecedented control over your drum kit. Dial in the settings you want, mix and match samples from different kits, and save out your modified custom kits for use in any song. How much control do you have? An amazing 7 dials for each of the 16 drum voices!
Diode-108’s crown jewel is its drag-and-drop beat FX. Want a reverse cowbell? Want a bitcrushed tom? Want a cymbal that performs a pitch dive across several beats? Just drag and drop the effect tokens onto beats, and drag them left and right to cover any beats you like. Turn a long-lasting cymbal into a rhythmic backbone. You have to hear it to believe it! Head over to http://www.vibrantdigitalengineering.com for SoundCloud examples.
Build up a collection of named patterns from scratch, or import selected patterns from existing songs. Then drag and drop the patterns to build up a song. Each pattern can have its own swing setting and tempo multiplier if you like!
Export your songs as wav files to SoundCloud, DropBox, or iTunes, or send them through Audiobus to other apps on your iPad.
Algorithm is a beautiful synthesizer for iPad designed to recreate the sounds of classic video games like Zelda, Metroid and Metal Gear Solid. Algorithm harnesses the power of band-limited waveforms to deliver classic sound harkening back to the golden age of sound design. Equally fit for the studio or the stage, the 5 oscillator shapes, ADSR envelope filter, and arpeggiator provides the essential tools to craft custom electronic sounds.
5 Oscillator Types
ADSR Envelope Filter
7 Octave Keyboard
Johnny is a highly versatile stereo multiwave tremolo effect designed for Audiobus and Inter-App Audio, perfect for adding everything from classic guitar amp style tremolo to pulsating, rhythmic multiwave modulation effects for guitar, synths, voice and more. Harmonic Tremolo modes create vintage phaser and univibe like tones, you can also modulate the rate of the main LFOs with a second LFO for interesting speed sweep effects.
In addition to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio, Johnny can process external hardware by connecting a professional USB audio interface such as the Apogee Jam or Apogee ONE, and many more compatible USB interfaces. You can also use the built in headset microphone. Guitarists can use the effects live by connecting the output of their audio interface to an amp.
Johnny supports USB MIDI interfaces via the Camera Connection kit, Bluetooth MIDI (iOS 8), Virtual MIDI and WiFi connections. The MIDI Learn function lets you easily assign your MIDI controller’s knobs and sliders to control Johnny’s effect parameters.
For more info and video demos visit: http://johnnyfxapp.com
Check out our entire FX series including Caramel, Crystalline, Echo Pad, Stereo Designer and Swoopster!
● requires iOS 7.1 or later
● iPad 2, iPad Mini 1st gen or newer
● Audiobus compatible (Effect, state saving)
● Inter-App audio compatible (effect node)
● Compatible with DAW apps such as Auria, Cubasis, Garageband and Multitrack DAW
● compatible with USB audio interfaces
● Core MIDI (USB, Virtual, Wifi)
● MIDI over Bluetooth (iOS 8, receiver)
● Control Left and Right channel Tremolo Rate, Depth, Shape, and Multiwave parameters to produce everything form subtle tremolo to wildly modulated stereo tremolo effects.
● Multiple modes including Classic Tremolo and Harmonic Tremolo.
● Modulate the rate of the main LFOs with a second LFO for interesting speed sweep effects.
● BPM synced tremolo including MIDI clock sync, independent per channel or linked.
● Audiobus compatible with state saving
● Inter-app Audio compatible
● Core MIDI compatible, works with any MIDI controller via MIDI Learn
Johnny works with just about any professional iOS compatible USB audio interfaces. Here is a list of interfaces that have been tested and verified to be compatible:
● Apogee Jam and Jam96k
● Apogee Mic and Mic96k
● Apogee ONE for iPad/Mac
● Apogee DUET for iPad/Mac
● Apogee QUARTET for iPad/Mac
● iRig HD
● iRig iMic
● Focusrite Scarlett series (*requires USB hub)
● Focusrite iTrack dock
● Alesis io2
● Alesis IO Dock
● Behringer UCA202
● many more
Poolp allow you to record your own samples and change them in a drastic way.
Select source (Mic or Resample)
Choose pre-roll (‘record in 2 steps, 4 steps, or immediately)
RECORD & LOOP
Record, Overdub with 3 samplers
Change length : 1, 2, 4 or Free length
Change loop points
Remove unwanted part
Adujust volument and pan
Change direction and speed (X0.25, X0.5, X1, X2)
tweak filter resonnance and cutoff
Adjust 3 effects send: Reverb, Delay, Distortion.
Tune Global FX
Reverb, Delay, Distortion EQ, Autopan
Save your session
Record your mix and Share it via email
Share loop with other audio app with audio paste.
-3 synchronised loopers
-independant record length (1, 2, 4 bars and free) for each looper
-independant direction and speed (0.25, 0.5, 1, 2) for each looper
-one low pass filter for each looper
-volume and pan for each looper
-3 send effects: Reverb, Delay, Distortion
-2 Master effects: EQ, Autopan
-Audio input and resample (pre/ post effects)
-adjustable loop points per sample (trim)
-adjustable count in (‘record in 2 steps, 4 steps, or immediately)
-global performance recorder
Developer: ATGER Erick
BitWiz Audio Synth translates C-like code expressions into 8-bit generative stereo audio in real-time. The entered code expression is used to calculate each audio frame, also known as “bytebeat” synthesis.
Record your sessions and export through itunes or Audio Copy to other apps, or upload to your SoundCloud account.
Use the dual multitouch XY-pad or external MIDI control to tweak variables in the expression in real-time. Play BitWiz as a musical instrument or compose algorithmic pieces that evolves by themselves! BitWiz can also include the microphone input for crazy distortion effects!
BitWiz comes bundled with lots of examples, and you can easily add your own codes to the built-in library.
You can also share your codes by e-mail, twitter or facebook, or open them in another application.
You don’t need to learn C to use this app, just play around with the included codes and tweak a number here or there, and strange glitchy variations will appear. You can even let BitWiz generate random codes for you with a swipe!
“Killer App” – Apps4idevices
“Amazingly good fun”, “App of the week” – PalmSounds
“A most excellent generative noise maker” – Zaxism
“I love the app!” – Discchord
“I just had to add this gem to my list” – Sascha Dikiciyan (Sonic mayhem)
• Real-time BYTEBEAT synthesizer
• Retro-digital 3D VISUALS
• Universal app (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch), landscape and portrait
• Instant update of audio for LIVE-CODING
• Multitouch XY-Pad for TWEAKING/PLAYING in real-time
• Core MIDI support for external control
• RECORD to file and export or AUDIOCOPY into other apps
• Stream the output to other AUDIOBUS compatible apps
• Upload recordings to SOUNDCLOUD
• SHARE codes through twitter, email or open in other apps
• Supports samplerates 44100, 22050, 14700, 11025, 8820, etc.
• STEREO audio
• Optional MICROPHONE input for distortion effects
• Custom keyboard with arrow-keys for easy editing
• Background audio operation
• Lots of included FACTORY PRESETS
• Transfer codes and recordings through iTunes file sharing
• Swipe with two fingers to generate code randomly!
For more details – http://kymatica.com/Software/BitWiz