The Beatmaker definitive tool to create music with your iOS device!
The ultimate music sequencer studio with lots of electronic sounds to create amazing beats with just one finger.
With this full version you can make music with more than 100 samples and have no worry about ads.
Join our free community to upload and share your favorite beats and loops created with Music Studio – BeatMaker Pro
If you are a DJ, music producer, music lover, you need this application to any style of music: Hip-Hop, Dubstep, Electronic Music.
- 120 samples for Create Loops and Sequences
- Social features to share Beats and Songs
- High Quality Audio
- Incredible Realtime Editing
- Sound FX Effects
- Perform any style thanks to Tempo Control
iLift:REMIX helps you transcribe and learn to play music from recordings. See the video demo at iLiftApp.com
It can change the speed, transpose to alternate keys, adjust fine tuning for out of tune recordings, loop sections of a song, rewind or fast forward like a tape player, and show metadata.
You can use it without reading complicated instructions, managing files, or understanding English; you can even operate it without looking at the screen (!).
Use your ears to learn jazz solos, fiddle tunes, math rock, indigenous music, classical pieces, Lady Gaga, … Whatever grooves you, this app will help you develop your listening ability.
* * * FEATURES * * *
— Slow down to 25% of original speed and speed up to 175% without altering pitch
— Raise and lower key by up to 12 semitones in both directions
— Adjust fine tuning for out of tune recordings or instruments
— Loop sections or the entire song
— Rewind and fast forward like a tape player
— View metadata (Title, Artist, Album, etc…) without truncation
— Play MP3, Unprotected AAC / M4A, AIFF, and WAV files from your music library
— No complicated instructions
— No file management: works with any song in the Music / iPod app
— Universal app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
If you’re not sure if you want to drop money on the Master’s edition of MixPad, try out this free version first!
MixPad Free Music Mixer
MixPad is a free multi-track recording and mixing software. You can access all the power of professional recording and mixing equipment through a single platform that streamlines the process and makes mixing a breeze.
Mixing Software Features:
• Mix an unlimited number of music, vocal and audio tracks
• Record single or multiple tracks simultaneously
• Load any audio file; more supported formats than any other mixer
• Add audio effects including EQ, compression, reverb and more
• Includes a royalty-free sound effect and music library with hundreds of clips to use in your productions
• Supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96 kHz
• Export at all popular bit depths up to 32 bits floating point audio
• Mix to mp3 and several other file formats
• Save in any file type you need, from studio quality wav files to high compression formats for sharing online
Developer: NCH Software
Developer: NCH Software
This one isn’t exactly the cheapest music making app around, but if the teaser video below is any indication of the on board sounds, then this is your one-stop shop for an authentic sounding orchestra!
The ultimate orchestra sound app for sophisticated musicians, directed by Kurt Ader, designed as professional sound module for your iPad by connecting an external MIDI keyboard, using the Apple USB camera adapter or another adapter supported by Apple.¹
Listen to the demo video on our product website!
This app supports Apple’s “Inter-App Audio” System (requires iOS 7 or higher) and the “JACK Audio Connection Kit” (up to iOS 6.1.3) for audio & MIDI connections from/to other audio apps!
iSymphonic Orchestra was designed with the goal to deliver you superb, extremely realistic and stunning orchestra sounds, instantly with the first key being pressed by you on your MIDI keyboard. Just select a sound and you are ready for your live performance or for a boost of creativity while composing new songs. The sounds used in this app were explicitly recorded to fulfill these requirements and involved several months of recording and post processing under supervision of Kurt Ader and included a variety of innovative, new recording techniques. So far these sounds were only available to very few, famous movie composers. Now they are finally available for the first time to everybody. The supreme quality of these sounds, combined with the unique way they were recorded and assembled, gives us confidence that you haven’t heard anything comparable as of to date, even not on Mac or PC.
- 1. Orchestra Strings Spiccato & Legato
- 2. Orchestra Strings Slow 1
- 3. Chamber Arco Strings
- 4. Legato Orchestra Strings 1
- 5. Full Sordino Strings 1
- 6. Legato Orchestra
- 7. Staccato Orchestra 1
- 8. Staccato Orchestra 2
- 9. Tremolo Orchestra
- 10. Pizzicato Strings
- Low latency disk streaming.
- Polyphony up to 140 stereo voices.²
- Configurable audio latency down to 5 ms.
- Integrated effects with 18 presets.
- 16 parts.
- MIDI velocity response curve editor to fine tune the feeling of your MIDI keyboard.
- App can keep running in the background, so you can play on your keyboard while e.g. using Safari or another app to display scores or surfing the Internet.
- Hermode Tuning: Makes the sound more brilliant by controlling the pitch of the notes in multivoiced music to better frequency ratios than with fixed tuning. This dynamic tuning imitates the tuning behavior of well educated musicians of i.e. orchestras and choirs.
- Supports Apple’s “IAA” system for audio & MIDI streaming between other apps (iOS 7 or higher).
- Supports “JACK Audio Connection Kit” for audio & MIDI streaming between other apps (up to iOS 6.1.3).
- Virtual on-screen piano keyboard with velocity support, scalable & scrollable.
MIDI Player / Recorder:
- Record, save and load your songs in standard MIDI file format.
- Unlimited amount of tracks.
- Configurable target MIDI channel per track.
- Unlimited recording and playback length.
- Download or upload MIDI files with iTunes.
- Load your favorite songs as MIDI files from the Internet, and watch at the virtual keyboard how to play it.
- Use the “Tempo Zoom” dial knob to i.e. slow down playback at any time and learn your favorite songs more easily.
For more details - http://crudebyte.com/isymphonic-orchestra
A new music making app from the team at Twisted Electrons has landed, this time in the shape of a virtual analogue synth. Not much in the way of detailed features from the app store description. But going by the screenshots it features a Ploy-Mod section, LFO, dual oscillators, plus filter and amplifier sections.
For a demo of the sounds, check out the video
August 5, 2014 - IK Multimedia, the global technology leader in mobile apps and accessories, today announced it’s shippingiRig® Mic HD, the first mobile digital microphone for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and PC. The sequel to IK’s popular iRigMic, iRig Mic HD is the perfect tool for singers, podcasters, online radio broadcasters, journalists, videographers, home studio enthusiasts and anyone else who needs to record high-definition digital audio on the go. iRig Mic HD comes in black and an exclusive silver version is available only from the Apple Store. Powerful, mobile and affordable: iRig Mic HD is the first handheld digital microphone for everyone.
Designed to perform
iRig Mic HD is the only mobile digital condenser microphone designed for live handheld performance and recording. It delivers high-quality digital sound via an electret condenser capsule, a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter (with 44.1/48 kHz sample rate) and a built-in low-noise high-definition preamp. iRig Mic HD sports an easy-to-use gain control that allows for optimum audio capture at any sound pressure level, from the quiet whisper of an ambient room to the full blast of a loud rock concert. A multi-colour LED provides at-a-glance monitoring of sound levels.
Professional plug-and-play sound
For superior recording quality on the move, iRig Mic HD plugs directly into the digital input of your iOS device. iRig Mic HD is compatible with the latest generation of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices via its included Lightning cable. An optional 30-pin connector is available for legacy iOS devices. You can also use it for instant plug-and-play compatibility with your computer using the included USB cable to connect to your Mac or PC (driver download required for PC).
A full spread of apps
For immediate recording, iRig Mic HD comes fully equipped with a suite of powerful IK apps: iRig® Recorder for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is a straightforward audio and editing app for field recording and interviews. VocaLive™ for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is a powerful vocal effects and multi-track recording app with a suite of 12 professional real-time vocal effects. AmpliTube® for iOS, Mac and PC is the industry-standard guitar studio app that features ultra-accurate digital models of some of the world’s most desirable guitar amplifiers and effects. EZ Voice for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is an easy-to-use vocal recording app that lets you sing-along and record with any song in your iTunes music library. iRig Mic HDis also compatible with a wide variety of third party apps, like GarageBand, Cubasis, ProStudio Vocal FX, MultiTrack DAW and more.
The iRig Recorder App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.appstore.com/irigrecorder
The VocaLive App is available from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.appstore.com/vocalive
The EZ Voice App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.appstore.com/ezvoice
The AmpliTube app is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.appstore.com/amplitubefree
Register and download AmpliTube FREE for Mac and PC from the IK Multimedia site or at www.ikmultimedia.com/
Pro sound at an affordable price
iRig Mic HD is so affordable that now anyone can capture high-quality digital audio on the go. Whether it’s broadcast interviews in the field, home recording in the studio, memo recording for the office or anywhere else audio needs to be captured.
Pricing and Availability
iRig Mic HD is now available from music and electronics retailers worldwide for $129.99/€99.99 (excluding taxes). Anexclusive silver version is also available from the Apple Store.
For more information, please visit
Some 3 years after it first appeared as the pioneering multitrack DAW for iPad, Meteor, has gone down the same path as Auria and now offers a ‘lite’ version with some scaled back features by default. This keeps the asking price down, and should you happen to need things like MIDI support and audio editing, you can still access these features through optional in app purchases. Read on for a refresher on what this full scale DAW offers -
Meteor is a digital multi-track recorder DAW designed specifically for the iPad, featuring up to 32 high quality audio or MIDI tracks, complete with built in Mixer and Multi-FX Processor.
•Record up to 12 tracks (upgradable to 32) of CD quality audio.
•Integrated 32 channel Mixer with 3 Band EQ per channel.
•Supports up to 24 Inputs and Outputs
•Midi Editor (In-App) Edit MIDI Note and Controllers
•Sound Cloud, DropBox, and Copy & Paste Support.
•Apple Inter App Audio (IAA).
•Import & Export Midi Files (In-App Required).
•MIDI Clock Sync with External Hardware.
•Integrated Sample Editor.
•3 Insert Effects Per Track.
•3 Global Send Effect Busses
•Insert Effect and Virtual Instrument Freeze facility to reduce CPU load.
•Record Effects & Record Monitor
•Mixer and Effect Automation
•Stereo Mixdown / Bounce Facility
•Import samples and iPod songs.
•Export to compressed CAF, M4A and WAV formats
•Automatic Delay Compensation
•In-App Purchases through the Online Shop found in the Help Menu
Editor features include cut, copy, paste, fade in/out. clear, reverse, gain, normalize, remove DC offset, time stretch, pitch shift and basic auto tune.
Effects include digital delay, chorus / flanger, reverb, graphic equalizer, auto tune, noise gate, tremelo, tone boost, distortion and many more.
The Mixer and effect levels can be fully automated using definable controller tracks.
Great tool for journalists, With The Video Import In-App you can import a video and Edit, Create and Export the Video and Soundtrack. Great for reporting on the go.
Supports up to 32 tracks on a 4th generation iPad (or later), 24 tracks on a 2nd or 3rd generation when used in conjunction with the In-App 12-32 Track Upgrade.
NOTE: This version of Meteor does does not include MIDI support, the WAVE Editor, or simultaneous multi-track recording which are available in the full version. You can however purchase these as In-Apps to give the same functionality of its bigger brother.
More than just a mixer, the Alesis iO MIX is a four-channel audio interface that delivers safe and secure iPad integration. Together, your iPad and iO MIX serve up a totally integrated recording studio that can accompany you down the street—or around the world. Simply slide in your iPad, attach the 30-pin or Lightning dock connector, and lift the hinged door into position. Your iPad is now safe and secure in a road-ready package that offers unlimited access to the multi-touch screen. Load up your iPad with any compatible Core Audio app—including GarageBand—and your studio is open for business.
- Record up to four channels at once—individually, or as a stereo mix
- 4 mixer channels; each with pan, level, peak LED indicator, plus Hi and Lo EQ
- The multi-touch color iPad display provides extensive control
- 4 XLR+1/4″ combo inputs feature low-cut filters and gain controls
- Phantom power, switchable for use with condenser microphones
- Guitar/line level switch on Channel 1 allows direct guitar or bass recording
- Main stereo outputs with level control; headphone output with separate level
- Direct mode for latency-free input monitoring while recording
- Core Audio-compliant: works with virtually any audio app in the App Store
- Hinged door completely encloses and protects your iPad
- Power supply also charges your iPad
- iO Mix
- Power supply
- Apple 30-pin dock connector
- Apple Lightning dock connector
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
For more details on pricing and availability - https://www.alesis.com/io-mix
From a few simple elements complexity can arise. Fifth Degree is a MIDI sequencer based on a simple concept: loop around the musical circle of fifths in key and tweak the performance parameters live. You can use it to create a mesmerising loop and change the way it plays or use it as a base while you improvise alongside it with another instrument. You can even use it as a convenient loop of notes while you try out different sound patches on your synthesizer.
• Lean user interface that gathers the essential performance controls on the main screen.
• Fixed sequence of notes (ascending circle of fifths).
• Clearly displays the notes in the key and scale you select.
• Outputs to CoreMIDI output ports (virtual, network and physical).
• Keeps sending MIDI while in the background.
• Can send MIDI notes and MIDI clock, so other apps can choose to synchronise.
Fifth Degree is a MIDI sequencer app supporting any CoreMIDI output: virtual MIDI, MIDI over Wi-Fi and CoreMIDI compatible hardware interfaces. Since it is a sequencer it does not generate sounds on its own, so use it with your favourite CoreMIDI-compatible sound generation app or hardware.
Fifth Degree was developed for the 2014 KVR Developer Challenge. It is powered by the MidiBus library from Audeonic.
Explore new sound spaces with Tera Synth that go beyond the emulation of synthesizer legends. Use the power of analog and digital synthesis combined with new modules for physical modelling. Wireless patching of modules combined with an intelligible modulation routing simplifies the development of new synthesizer designs from scratch. Distortion effect, Delay/Chorus/Phaser and Reverb effects give your sounds the final polishing. Tera Synth gives your music an individual character with its unique fat sound. The well-designed algorithms and the economical modular structure provides you with a comparatively high voice yield. Precise timing with the unique built-in Arpeggiator let you feel the rhythm.
Tera Synth supports Audiobus and Inter-App-Audio for integration with other Music Apps.
Modular Analog Synthesis
• Modular synthesizer with free connections between modules.
• 25 Sound Modules
• 4 Low frequency oscillators
• 4 Standard ADSR Envelope generators.
• 4 Multi Segment Envelopes with tempo sync.
• 64 time/level segments per envelope
• Monophonic or polyphonic with 16 voices.
• More than 920 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
• Chorus with four delay lines.
• 8 pole Analog Phaser.
• Distortion effect with Tube/Tape emulation
• Stereo Echo/Delay effect.
• Hi end reverberation unit.
• Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
• Optionally use CoreMIDI* compatible hardware keyboard.
• Dozens of scales selectable
• Variable Keyboard layout for scale optimized playing
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
• Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
• Audiobus compatible (Input slot).
• Inter App Audio
• Audio pasteboard. Copy audio recordings to Clipboard for use with other Apps
• Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
• Support for virtual MIDI input connections.
• MIDI learn functionality.
• Publish loops and recordings online with the SoundCloud audio platform.