Make the comparison with your own ears. This music player makes it easy to independently change your music’s key and playing speed and remove or extract specified sounds, while preserving an overwhelming audio quality that cannot be matched.
・ Musical instrument practice.
・ Making karaoke tracks.
・ Musical transcription.
・ Creating audio tracks for dance practice.
・ Learning foreign languages by listening to podcasts.
・ Efficiently gathering information from podcasts.
・ Audio-typing comfortably.
With usual audio equipment, large changes to key and playing speed typically result in a heavy degradation of the audio quality. However, by using our company’s “PhaseGear” technology, this app succeeds in reducing audio degradation to its utmost minimum. The result is surprisingly natural-sounding audio.
============== [ Main Features ] ==============
▼ Change playing speed [Time stretch]
Change the playing speed without affecting the key (0.00x – 4.00x).
▼ Change key [Pitch shift]
Change the key without affecting the playing speed (±24.00 semitones).
▼ Change voice [Formant]
Apply changes to voices (±24.00).
Includes the [Correction] function which restrains voice alterations caused by changing the key.
▼ Remove / extract sounds [Audio masking]
Visualize the audio and remove / pick out sound from a specified band.
Obtain exceptional audio quality thanks to a new technology preventing mixing in rhythm sound.
* Depending on the musical structure, it might not be possible to obtain the desired results.
▼ Analyze audio and display chords [Musical scale analysis]
Analyzes music as it plays and displays the musical scale on a keyboard.
Also allows on-screen display of inferred chords.
▼ Output the modified audio [Export (*Add-on)]
Output the audio data file with modified key, sound masking, etc.
The exported file can also be used with a PC or other device.
* This function must be purchased as an add-on.
I am totally blow away by this new app! It may not be affordable for everyone, but if you work with microphones in a professional studio/live stage environment on a daily basis, this would surely be an indespensible tool!… If you’ve purchased it, I’d love to hear your thoughts on how the app runs and what are the pros and cons…..Read on for the official blurb -
Arapolarmic is an innovative tool for the professional audio industry for monitoring the directivity of microphones and have a database with its technical characteristics (miclibrary) always with you.
Arapolarmic makes possible for the first time the visualization of the microphone and its polar pattern, integrated within its audio environment (microphone set and sound sources) using Augmented Reality technology, providing visual reinforcement in making decisions for positioning of microphones on any set.
Arapolarmic shows the polar pattern of the microphone models that are included in the miclibrary of your device in real time. The position and orientation of the microphone is captured through the camera of your iPad, which is then overlapped over its polar pattern, allowing the user to view through the screen its orientation and position. This feature permits the user to see immediately the polar pattern of the microphone relative to the sound sources.
It is a very useful tool for teaching audio, recording studios, microphone sales, sound engineers, music producers, musicians…
The system integrates a database with a library of microphones. The data sheet of each microphone’s model is quickly available without an internet connection. The fast access to the data makes Arapolarmic a reference tool for querying the technical specifications of professional microphones.
The new versions, also improve recognition system computer vision system, will include new features and new microphone models, also the most requested by users Arapolarmic, expanding the library of microphones and, therefore, the tool.
Requirements of the computer vision system:
- It is recommended to work with indirect or diffused light.
- The system operates under variable lighting conditions (cold, warm, strong, faint…) but a certain amount of light is necessary for the camera to detect the microphone.
- Avoid working under backlight conditions.
- Direct light to some microphone’s body models might cause reflections that could confuse the computer vision system (CVS).
- Conditions of fluorescent flashing light might cause less reliable tracking process (CVS). In this case, enhancing of the lighting conditions might improve the process.
- Arapolarmic requires some user interaction in the matching process. The proper matching of the virtual and real microphones before initializing the process of automatic matching is determinant in keeping the polar pattern aligned and on the right position. This process requires certain level of practice from the user.
The first Arapolarmic version requires working with soft movements while slowly moving away.
To best use the tool to see all 6 advised Arapolarmic tutorials available on our YouTube channel.
Arate the microphones!!!
For more information on Arapolarmic, follow us on the social networks, or visit our web site at www.aratechlabs.com
Mic models included in the first version:
AE5100, AT4021, AT4033 CL, AT 4053 b, AT5040, ATM 250, ATM 650, PRO 25ax
ADX 51, CX 212B, CX112B, D2, D4, D6, SCX25A, i5
M 160, M 201 TG, M 88 TG, MC 840, MC 930, TG D50d, TG D70d, TG I50d
N-D 468, N-D868, PL35, PL37, RE 20, RE 200, RE 320
LCT 340, LCT 640, LCT 940 , MTP 440 DM
- MOJAVE AUDIO
- ROYER LABS
R-121, R-121 Live, R-122, R-122 Live, R-122V
CMC 6 + MK4, CMC 6 + MK5
ELA M 251 E
- VIOLET DESIGN
AMETHYST, THE FINGER
There are a ton of videos demoing the software on the official site. This is just the intro video
Check out the official website for more videos - http://www.aratechlabs.com/
GliderVerb is a “Reverberator with Glissandos” simulating a room gradually changing its shape. It is an expanded version of an algorithm created by James McCartney for his Supercollider 2 programming language.!
The original algorithm had no user-variable parameters: this device adds a series of parameters to create a wide palette of effects; from evolving reverberations to granular disintegration to smooth resonances.!
Optimised for live performance, the large touch pad supports dual-finger parameter manipulation combined with the high precision ribbon strip for pitch bends.
Includes 16 free presets from our professionally developed sound library. Use In-App Purchasing to buy the full library of 168 presets.
Connect the Xkey to your iPhone or iPad using the USB Camera Connection Kit and access the full library of presets.
• Simple to use design
• Support for polyphonic aftertouch
• Fresh and modern presets
• CME keyboard design
• Up to 8 voices*
• Supports Audiobus
• Supports Inter-App Audio
• Supports CoreMIDI
Powered by Arctic ProSynth
Xkey is trademark of CME Pte. Ltd.
* 1 voice only available on iPhone 4
* This is a preset player only, synth you cannot save presets
newest microphone, the NT-USB — a studio-grade microphone with the convenience of a digital USB interface.
The NT-USB is fully compatible with MacOS, Windows and iPad.
While RØDE’s Podcaster USB microphone was released in 2007, its primary focus is to provide broadcast-
quality voice recording, with its end-address configuration. The NT-USB on the other hand is a highly versatile
side-address microphone that is ideal for recording musical performances in addition to spoken applications
The microphone is fully compatible with all mainstream recording applications on both Windows and Mac
OS based computers, as well as the Apple iPad using RØDE Rec, GarageBand, or any other recording app that
accepts an external microphone. Use on the Apple iPad requires a suitable USB connection adaptor, such as
The body of the NT-USB features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack, which allows
users to monitor the microphone input in realtime, along with dials to adjust the monitoring level and mix
between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input.
A premium pop-filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance
from the capsule to minimise plosives (hard ‘B’, ‘T’ or ‘P’ sounds that produce a harsh sound) during singing or
speech. Also provided is a high-quality stand mount with industry standard 3/8” thread, desktop tripod stand
that allows the NT-USB to sit at a comfortable height on a tabletop, and a pouch for storage of the microphone
The NT-USB is supplied with an extended 24 month warranty, which is free of charge to customers that
register their microphone on www.rodemic.com.
For more information please visit www.rodemic.com/nt-usb.
***INTRODUCING NEW DAW-STYLE EDITING FEATURES IN VOCALIVE VERSION 2.0*** (available via in-app purchase)
VocaLive provides singers and vocalists with a suite of 12 real-time professional vocal effects along with a capable recorder for studio-quality sound in a portable package. The effects can be combined into a chain of 3 processors and saved as presets. A collection of up to 50 presets is included to get you up and running immediately.
VocaLive for iPhone includes 5 Vocal Effects – Pitch Fix (for tuning correction or stylized quantization FX), Choir (a 3-part harmonizer), Morph (a formant shifter to change the tonal quality of the voice from subtle deepening to radical gender bending), De-Esser (to remove sibilance from the voice), and Double (by registering) – along with 7 Studio Effects – Reverb, Delay, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Chorus, Phazer and Envelope Filter – that together provide unparalleled creative processing power.
With VocaLive you can record vocals and instruments, process your recordings with effects, sing along to any song in your iTunes Music library — its Voice Cancel feature lets you practice over the existing vocals — and warm up your voice with its helpful included vocal warm-up tools. VocaLive is an incredible professional vocal effects workstation that you can take with you anywhere.
And now you can also take advantage of VocaLive 2.0’s new studio section, which lets you record and edit audio like in a computer DAW. It has an intuitive interface that gives you a detailed waveform visualization (with a time grid and quick undo/redo), touch-and-drag looping, easy punch-in and punch-out recording, a quick per-channel FX enable/disable button and streamlined access to all recording and mixing controls.
For the best quality, use VocaLive on stage with iRig Mic HD, IK’s new high-quality handheld digital microphone. But you can also have fun with it and record quick ideas using the built-in microphone on your iPhone or earbuds.
VocaLive also supports digital audio input devices so you can use any standard 30-pin/Lightning audio interface.
Use a MIDI interface like iRig MIDI 2 to control your vocal processors “hands-free” with a MIDI floor controller.
VocaLive is Audiobus compatible*; use it with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus Slot.
• Real time vocal processor + recording app
• 3-processor vocal effects chain
• 12 professional studio-quality vocal effects
• Single-track recorder expandable to a full 4-track recording studio available for purchase in the in-app Shop
• Studio section* (available via in-app purchase) offers DAW-style features: waveform visualization and editing, touch-and-drag looping, normalization, punch-in/punch-out recording and more
• AutoFreeze (allows each track to have its own full effects chain)
• Import and play songs to be used as backing tracks directly from your Music library or computer
• Audiobus support*
• Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings
• Audio Copy/Paste
• 50 presets included with 4 Favorites for fast recall
• Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools
• MIDI controllable
• Digital Audio Support
• Low-latency for real time vocal processing
Caramel is a stereo distortion, crusher and fattener effect designed for Audiobus and Inter-App Audio. Caramel is perfect for adding lo-fi grit and punch to drums, bass, synths, guitar and more.
In addition to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio, Caramel can process external hardware by connecting a professional USB audio interface such as the Apogee Jam or Apogee ONE, and many more compatible USB interfaces. You can also use the built in headset microphone.
Caramel supports Core MIDI via the Camera Connection kit, USB MIDI interfaces, Virtual MIDI and WiFi connections. The MIDI Learn function lets you easily assign your MIDI controller’s knobs and sliders to control Caramel’s effect parameters.
Caramel features two distinct modes:
Perform and Tweak.
● Perform mode is focused around four XY touch pads. Touch to control Crunch, Sizzle, Crush and Bite independently for left and right channels.
● Tweak mode features large expressive sliders and additional effect parameters, allowing you to fine tune your sound.
For more info and video demos visit: http://caramelfxapp.com
Check out our entire FX series including Crystalline, Echo Pad, Stereo Designer and Swoopster!
● requires iOS 7.0 or later
● iPad Mini/iPad 2 or newer
● Audiobus 2 compatible (Effect, state saving)
● Inter-App audio compatible (effect node)
● compatible with USB audio interfaces
● Core MIDI compatible
● Control Left and Right channel Crunch, Crush, Girth, SIzzle independently for interesting stereo effects.
● Girth parameter adds subtle to punishing low end boost to drums and bass.
● Multiple stereo output modes including Normal Stereo, Wide Stereo, and Sum to Mono.
● Wide range of colorful lo-fi distortion tones are possible, from subtle grit and punch to absolute digital wreckage.
● Audiobus 2 compatible with state saving
● Inter-app Audio compatible
● Core MIDI compatible, works with any MIDI controller via MIDI Learn
Caramel works with just about any professional iOS compatible USB audio interfaces. Here is a list of interfaces that have been tested and verified to be compatible:
● Apogee Jam
● Apogee Mic
● Apogee ONE for iPad/Mac
● Apogee DUET for iPad/Mac
● Apogee QUARTET for iPad/Mac
● iRig HD
● iRig iMic
● Focusrite Scarlett series (*requires USB hub)
● Alesis io2
● Alesis IO Dock
● Behringer UCA202
● many more
SonicScan aLive is a multi-touch sound toy application in which you can create and manipulate textures, drones and shifting sonic landscapes derived from your own original recordings. Use up to four fingers to control, layer and manipulate sound. SonicScan aLive is capable of creating vibrant and dynamic sonic textures and drones if you find a good sound source to record.
Recordings (in WAV format) of your drone/texture sounds can be exported using AudioShare, or accessed using File Sharing in iTunes, allowing your new sounds to be loaded into other apps, or used in your music and sound compositions. Or simply just play with SonicScan aLive for fun.
- This application is compatible with iPad2 or later, iPhone 4S or later, and iPod Touch 5th generation or later.
- iPad4 or later, or iPhone5 or later recommended.
- It is advised that Multitasking Gestures are disabled when using this app.
PreSonus® Capture™ for iPad® is a powerful 32-track audio recording application with up to 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity and a lean and easy-to-use design. With level and pan control for balancing your tracks and essential editing features using intuitive finger gestures, Capture for iPad is the perfect mobile recording solution. Compatibility with PreSonus AudioBox iOne and iTwo USB/iPad interfaces (or any other MFi iPad interface) enables you to record high-quality audio anywhere inspiration strikes.
With Capture for iPad, you can record and save multiple songs on an iPad, and Capture is the only app that provides direct wireless transfer of your recordings to PreSonus Studio One® for Mac® or Windows® (version 2.6.3 or later), where you can edit and mix. A link to a free version of PreSonus Studio One is available in the app. Songs and individual tracks can also be copied using iTunes if the iPad is connected to the computer with a USB cable.
• Simple, intuitive, mobile recording solution for Apple iPad®
• Capture 32 audio tracks at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
• One-tap recording
• Direct wireless transfer of sessions to PreSonus® Studio One®
• Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, split, and duplicate
• Level and Pan controls for balancing your tracks
• Saves in compact Apple Lossless format
• Works with any MFi-compatible interface, including PreSonus AudioBox iOne and iTwo
Compatible with iPad only. Requires second-generation iPad or newer, iPad Air, or iPad Mini and iOS 7 or later. Works with iPad-compatible (MFi) audio interface (including PreSonus AudioBox iOne and iTwo) or the internal iPad microphone.
For more details - http://www.presonus.com/products/Capture-for-iPad
Try out the limited FREE versionPreSonus Capture Duo
Developer: PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc.
Unity Live is designed for live performance with an external MIDI controller. Create set list using the hundreds of high-quality Unity sound banks in splits and layers. Purchase addition Unity sounds on the store page.
Each sound may be edited via knobs for transpose, coarse, fine, volume, and pan as well as per-algorithm specific sound controllers, routing amounts, and modulator parameters. Up to ten sound controllers per-algorithm can be controlled, for example, oscillator frequencies, volumes, and pans, as well as filter cutoffs, and resonances.
Complete undo and redo support.
Manage your application documents easy. Each document is a list of setups (two sounds with splits and/or layers) for a live performance. Multiple document support makes organizing your favorite sounds (with edits!) very easily.
Existing ‘Unity Synthesizer’ owners will be able to transfer their current purchase over to ‘Unity Live’ without cost.
Audiobus support. iOS 7 Inter-App Audio support for use with applications like GarageBand on your iOS device.
Developer: Steve O'Connell