Online manual: http://www.image-line.com/support/GMMobileHelp/
About Groove Machine Mobile
Synthesizer: Load from the extensive library of bass, keys, lead, pad, sfx and synth sounds. The flexible dual-oscillator, wave-shape driven, design with filters, 3 envelopes and LFO architecture will ensure you can create fresh and unique sounds for years to come. Listen to the presets and you will know how powerful the Groove Machine Mobiles synths are.
Sample Player: Choose from over 20 multi-sampled instruments covering Piano, strings, organ, bass, guitar, flute, harp and more.
Drums & percussion: Punch out a beat on the 10 drum pads. The velocity-through-position feature will allow you to play with feeling to get the right groove. Layer two samples per-pad for complex sample mash-ups. A comprehensive library of percussion samples is included covering kicks, snares, toms, hats, cymbals, sfx and more.
Keyboards: Take control over the synthesizers with Groove Machine Mobiles two-tier touch keyboard, perfect for playing chords and melodies. The visual feedback will even help you to learn to play music just by watching the existing projects play.
Effects: A wide array of modern and classic effects are available including a Bit Crusher (for lo-fi gritty sounds), Flanger & Phaser (to create complex stereo washes and spacey effects), Filters (low, high pass & vowel-voice simulation), Delay (echoes), Reverb (to simulate the sound of large halls through to tight spaces), Panning (so you can spread your sounds across your speakers) and Ring modulation (creating screaming-feedback type sounds).
Sequencing: After recording a performance Groove Machine Mobile’s touch-optimized easy editing features make it a breeze. You can edit in all the musical parts from scratch here too. The Piano-roll allows note entry and step-entry for percussion tracks. Finally, record and edit the movement of almost any knob or control with the Automation editor.
For more info – http://www.image-line.com/groovemachinemobile/index.php
With HUE & MIDI you combine your Philips Hue with a little crazy music making. Use the internal old school synth sound or connect your favorite Bluetooth midi apps for some real sounds from your VSTs. Integrating a Philips Hue adds some entertaining possibilities on top, because HUE & MIDI also receives midi data from other devices to send the tones to your lights.
– multitouch piano style keyboard
– integrated webaudio synth sound
– supports Midi over Bluetooth (to connect to BLE compatible music apps)
– supports Philips hue for additional fun while playing
– disable iAd
todos for the future
– improve everything
– more keyboard options
– more audio options
– more light effects
– more ?
– not too many I hope
– sometimes sound is routed to your headphone plug instead of speakers
– Midi over Bluetooth is a new technology so there might be bugs in HUE & MIDI and also compatible apps.
– runs better on new devices
– search the app store for “Bluetooth Midi” or “BLE Midi” to find compatible music apps like sequencers and DAWs to experiment with them and your Hue.
The main interface consists of a set of pads. Each of them is playable and represents a different chord. All presented chords belong to a particular key, which can be selected in Settings section, by circle of fifths based controller. Selecting new key causes chords to update accordingly to newly selected key.
Harmony Improviser also allows you to select which chord types you want to use. There are several types available, including: major, minor, sus2, sus4, add9, 6th, 7th, 9th, dominant, diminished. You can enable or disable any of them at any time.
4 high quality sounds are available: string, acoustic guitar, acoustic piano and synth.
Harmony Improviser is a perfect tool for:
+exploring chord progressions
+playing songs from sheet music / lyrics with chords sheets
+transposing songs to a different key
+discovering new musical ideas / inspirations
+creating drafts of your musical ideas / arrangements
+learning theory of music
Full version of Harmony Improviser features:
+25 playable pads, each pad representing different chord
+unique circle of fifths based navigation component, for switching between different keys
+several chord types, including: major, minor, sus2, sus4, add9, 6th, 7th, 9th, dominant, diminished
+15+ chord progressions from various music genres like pop, rock and jazz
+4 high quality sound effects (string, piano, guitar, synth)
+component for customizing which chord types should be used
MC Analyzer is a powerful digital multichannel real-time analyzer and full scale level meter for your iPad or iPhone. It displays signals from the internal microphones as well as the 3.5 mm audio jack. In combination with an external multichannel USB-audio-interface it is capable of displaying even up to 8 channels simultaneously.
MC Analyzer also fully supports Audiobus and Inter-App Audio!
– real-time spectra of up to 8 channels (per source)
– save and load records in separate workspace
– compatible with external USB-audio-interfaces (e.g. Alesis, RME Fireface) and stereo microphones (e.g. TASCAM, Røde)
– add additional sources via Audiobus or Inter-App Audio
– select channels of sources
– select built-in microphones and polar patterns
– manual and automated calibration routine
– source display modes: separate channels, combined, sum
– languages: English, Deutsch, Русский
– band filter mode: octaves, thirds, semitones
– FFT mode: 10 – 22000 Hz frequency range
– block sizes: 46ms – 1.5s
– windowing of input signals
– real-time peak display
– pinch zoom and cursor magnifier
Level meter features:
– response time modes: impulse, fast, slow
– peak indication
Dedalus Delay is a real time audio mangler. A network of delay lines is continually granulated and modulated, producing a labyrinth of echoes, which are further processed by filters, dynamic processors and saturation modules. Dedalus can produce a wide variety of effects, from reverb-like ambiences to evolving resonation, from rhythmic pulsation to chaotic layering, from subtle chorusing to pure noise.
– Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (sender and FX)
– Multiple delay lines with feedback and granulation
– Signal saturation
– Built In Sampler with varispeed
– Control Manager LFO for Parameters
– Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
– File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
– Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
– Post Fx Chain: Low-shelf Filter, High-shelf and Compressor
– iOS7 or later
– iPad 2 or later
With this application you can easily experiment with creating new and unusual sounds from ordinary samples. For sound designers and those interested in creating ambient or experimental electronic music, with filtering and mixing of up to three oscillators, you can create excellent soundscapes, textures and drones for your music or for movie soundtrack or entertainment apps and games.
The oscillators, based on simulating schematics of actual 8 bit lofi sound playback chips, have circuit bending like controls that are ideal for making glitches, noises, crackles and granular sounds. Combined with the filtering and spatial mixing options, you can expand these sounds to deep and atmospheric textures. Finally you can add motion and continuous changes to your sounds via low frequency oscillators which can control the filter and mixer parameters.
Controls based on shorting and modifications of standard circuits of sound generating devices usually give random and unpredictable changes that can be very creative. The emulation of these kinds of controls within SoundScaper are very similar to the circuit bending principle but, additionally, have several advanced functions that are not easy to realize in actual devices. This allows you to make any changes in the virtual circuit on the fly and immediately hear the new sound without fear of the kinds of damage that might occur in a real device as a result of a failed modification.
● Three sample-based oscillators with circuit bending like controls.
● Three LP, HP, BP filters and two range delay for each oscillator.
● Spatial mixer/reverb with side and distance for each sound source.
● Three low frequency oscillators for automation mixer and filters.
● Possibility to randomly generating parameters for each oscillator.
● Built-in library of natural samples grouped by categories.
● Scenes for storing and loading all operation parameters.
● Possibility to download additional samples in different audio formats.
● Uploading samples thru Web access, audio clipboard, from another app and iTunes.
● Different color schemes available for the user interface.
● Detailed application description.
● Supports Audiobus with “State Saving” feature.
● Inter-App audio compatible.
Smart Audio Analysis
Visualize the noise level with a professional audio activation tool Smart Audio Analysis. Make from your device a spectrum analyzer for your music. It gives you real-time spectrum data from the audio data. Do you need to make the sound louder? Test the sound using the microphone of your device and get the fast quick response of smart tool for noise measurement.
Smart Audio Analysis features:
– Awesome sound analysis tool;
– Highly accurate sound app with wide range of sound perception;
– Cool design and nice graphic;
– No difficult settings;
– User-friendly interface;
– Perfect application for your device.
Detect the sound value now! Smart Audio Analysis shows frequency spectrum of music played from your favorite music player running in the background. Enjoy high-quality music!
Developer: Aurora Silver Limited
It supports sending and receiving MIDI messages over Wi-Fi network and allows you to control your pc/mac dj software remotely. You can forget about your mouse and trackpad. This app is fully adapted for Traktor Pro 2 mac/pc software and contains of DeckA, DeckB and Mixer.
*** DeckA/DeckB features ***
– Track search buttons
– Tempo fader
– Jog control
– 4 programmable Hot points
– In/Out loop buttons with 1/4 1/8 1/16 1/32 time intervals
– Master mode
– Sync mode
– Flux mode
– Track position finger changer
Additional Traktor Pro available features (read guide at http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/):
– LCD display with track name, time (m:s:f) and track position indicator.
*** Mixer ***
– Left/Right volume level faders
– Mic gain fader
– Main output level protected fader (to avoid rapid volume changing)
– Hi, Mid and Low frequency regulators
– Kill Hi, Mid and Low buttons
– Gain control
– 3 FX regulators per channel
– 3 FX turn on/off buttons per channel
Additional Traktor Pro available features (read guide at http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/):
– LCD left/right and main output level indicator.
– Files browsing Up&Down keys
– Load to deck A or B buttons
– Phones cueA & cueB buttons
For for info – http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/
This app is part of the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• Compressor/expander with optional lookahead buffer.
• Allows negative ratios for pumping/cancellation effects.
• Hard or soft knee with adjustable radius.
• Built-in side-chain low/high cut filters with monitor toggle.
• External side-chain input through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus.
• Built-in noise gate.
• Brick-wall lookahead limiter.
• Hard/soft clipper.
• Supports “parallell compression”.
• RMS/Peak envelope followers with attack, release and hold time.
• Switchable between Linear and Logarithmic mode.
• Automatic makeup gain.
• Stereo link on/off.
• Process hardware input/output, or other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus 2 state saving.
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
Grab more details on the whole series – http://kymatica.com/Software/AUFX
// Mobile / outdoor recording
// Sample and demo recording
// Podcasts and YouTube productions
// Live concerts
// Engineered for high quality audio devices
// High-quality recordings on the go
// Turns your mobile device into a fully equipped recording device
// Sample rates and bit depths of up to 96 kHz/32 bit
// Intuitive and quick-to-use interface – practically self-explanatory
// Offers a multitude of tools (waveform display, zoom functions, markers, editing functions, PPM/RMS metering, …)
// Well-conceived archiving system for fast and efficient searches
// Add notes, ratings, tags and photos to every recording
// Associate photos and notes with the individual markers within a recording
// Export your files in many common consumer and professional formats (mp3, aac, wav, …) at numerous bit depths and sampling rates
// File transfer via E-mail, iTunes or direct upload to SoundCloud
The LEWITT Recorder makes it quick and easy to turn your mobile device into a fully equipped recording device.
Alongside basic recording functions, it brings together a multitude of useful tools (wave form display, zoom functions, markers, editing functions, PPM/ RMS metering, etc.).
A well-conceived archiving system makes possible fast and efficient searches. The ability to add notes, ratings, tags and photos to every recording leads to quick and easy handling. And since you can associate photos even with the individual markers within a recording, seeking out “that one special moment” is a snap even weeks later.
The LEWITT Recorder’s export function supports many common consumer and professional formats at numerous bit depths. You can send and share files from your iOS device via E-mail or iTunes file sharing – SoundCloud can be used to release recordings immediately.
Developer: Lewitt GmbH