Scope is an oscilloscope audio spectrum analyzer optimized for iPhone 5 and 6. Scope allows mix engineers and producers to keep an eye on session output in the studio. Whether you’re hunting down an offending frequency or just want to keep track of decibel levels, Scope is sure to become an essential studio tool.
Scope is able to display frequency data in the following formats:
– Time domain waveform
– Frequency domain waveform
– Spectrogram waveform
Touch the spectrogram button to access the spectrogram view, tap anywhere on the screen to return to the oscilloscope.
Touch the FFT button to display the Fast Fourier Transform view.
Spectrum Analyzer Plus is a powerful tool for working with sound anywhere. Created and developed by professional sound engineers, Spectrum Analyzer always provides accurate results. The app is perfect for tuning acoustics of a room, for measuring the noise level and for other kinds of works connected with sound. Simple and comprehensible interface makes the process of measurements fast and easy.
HOW TO USE: use the built-in microphone to analyze the sound around you. As a result of measurements you will have a graph. You can zoom in a necessary piece of a graph for more details.
Spectrum Analyzer Plus features:
– Powerful tool for working with acoustics and sound
– Accurate multispectral harmonic analyzer
– Noise meter
– Detailed graphs
– Great-looking visuals
Let the Spectrum Analyzer Plus be your working companion in the world of sound!
Johnny is a highly versatile stereo multiwave tremolo effect designed for Audiobus and Inter-App Audio, perfect for adding everything from classic guitar amp style tremolo to pulsating, rhythmic multiwave modulation effects for guitar, synths, voice and more. Harmonic Tremolo modes create vintage phaser and univibe like tones, you can also modulate the rate of the main LFOs with a second LFO for interesting speed sweep effects.
In addition to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio, Johnny can process external hardware by connecting a professional USB audio interface such as the Apogee Jam or Apogee ONE, and many more compatible USB interfaces. You can also use the built in headset microphone. Guitarists can use the effects live by connecting the output of their audio interface to an amp.
Johnny supports USB MIDI interfaces via the Camera Connection kit, Bluetooth MIDI (iOS 8), Virtual MIDI and WiFi connections. The MIDI Learn function lets you easily assign your MIDI controller’s knobs and sliders to control Johnny’s effect parameters.
For more info and video demos visit: http://johnnyfxapp.com
Check out our entire FX series including Caramel, Crystalline, Echo Pad, Stereo Designer and Swoopster!
● requires iOS 7.1 or later
● iPad 2, iPad Mini 1st gen or newer
● Audiobus compatible (Effect, state saving)
● Inter-App audio compatible (effect node)
● Compatible with DAW apps such as Auria, Cubasis, Garageband and Multitrack DAW
● compatible with USB audio interfaces
● Core MIDI (USB, Virtual, Wifi)
● MIDI over Bluetooth (iOS 8, receiver)
● Control Left and Right channel Tremolo Rate, Depth, Shape, and Multiwave parameters to produce everything form subtle tremolo to wildly modulated stereo tremolo effects.
● Multiple modes including Classic Tremolo and Harmonic Tremolo.
● Modulate the rate of the main LFOs with a second LFO for interesting speed sweep effects.
● BPM synced tremolo including MIDI clock sync, independent per channel or linked.
● Audiobus compatible with state saving
● Inter-app Audio compatible
● Core MIDI compatible, works with any MIDI controller via MIDI Learn
Johnny works with just about any professional iOS compatible USB audio interfaces. Here is a list of interfaces that have been tested and verified to be compatible:
● Apogee Jam and Jam96k
● Apogee Mic and Mic96k
● Apogee ONE for iPad/Mac
● Apogee DUET for iPad/Mac
● Apogee QUARTET for iPad/Mac
● iRig HD
● iRig iMic
● Focusrite Scarlett series (*requires USB hub)
● Focusrite iTrack dock
● Alesis io2
● Alesis IO Dock
● Behringer UCA202
● many more
FX Composer includes these effects :
– noise gate
– compressor / expander
– fuzz / distortion
– multimode filter (LPF, BPF, HPF)
– chorus / flanger
– reverb (short “plate” reverb)
– EQ : bass and trebles definition.
We did the synthesizer called «Dazibao», and we wanted to create an innovative multi-effect using the new concepts of this polyphonic synthesizer. We choose to implement four new kind of interfaces and programming concepts to this unit : you can use these effects as a casual one using the «single effect» mode, or you can create sequences of effects synchronized to the BPM of the host, or pads XY of four effects, or layers controlled by the input level, or also a keyboard of effects with a programmable time transition.
These four modes will help you to imagine new directions in the field of the sound design we guess! With few actions, you’ll be able to create the most unbelievable effects very quickly and easily!
You can use FX Composer to enhance the audio input of your iPad, or use the Inter-App Audio protocol to add a powerful multi-effect to your set. In this case, the BPM of FXComposer is automatically synchronized to the host.
Audio Speed Changer Pro changes the speed (tempo) and pitch (frequency) of audio independently during live playback. It is possible to set exact start and end positions, calculate custom pitch values (for instance for 432 Hertz music), zoom into the audio track, and playback playlists.
– Change speed (tempo) and pitch independently during live playback.
– Use custom (arbitrary) tempo and pitch values.
– Convert between different music frequencies using the pitch calculator (e.g. for 432Hz music).
– Export audio to iTunes file sharing, email, or to other apps using the “Open in” feature.
– Import audio from the iOS music gallery, iTunes file sharing, or from other apps using the “Open in” feature.
– Record audio (basic).
– Support for playlists.
– Set exact start and end positions for instrument training, transcription, language learning, etc.
– Zoom (pinch&zoom and double tap).
– Change the user interface size to fit your needs.
– Background playback when app goes to background.
– Support for voice reduction (works only for some type of voice recordings).
– Support to mute the left and right channel (e.g. for training duets).
– Volume amplification.
FULL VERSION, WITHOUT ADS!
All these simple and useless music boosters are nothing in comparison with this powerful Volume Maximizer Plus app. Best sound tools for perfect sounding are collected here – audio compressor, gain booster, bass booster, stereo enhancer and music equalizer. Fantastic addition to your music creation software!
HOW TO USE: Start your work with uploading necessary audio file from device. Then tap on the plus button and choose a filter: from easy equalizer booster to professional sound enhancer for android. In each filter you can control all characteristics that you need by sliders. Use every filter to make your music track sounds perfect and awesome! Also, you can open two, three or more filters at the same time. In the end, don’t forget to save all changes of your masterpiece!
Volume Maximizer Plus features:
– Smart and simple sound tool for musicians and music fans
– Awesome filter’s collection
– Changes saving feature
– Special volume and pitch adjust sliders
– Mind-blowing design
Suffering from low quality music is in the past! You can fix it by your own using this fabulous Volume Maximizer Plus. Plunge into music paradise and enjoy it!
Unique effector app for guitar named “jgEffects” is now on AppStore !
6 distinct types of effector help to escape from humdrum guitar sounds.
supported audio interfaces are iRig, TASCAM iXZ.
the app supports “Inter-App Audio” which works together with GarageBand that kind of apps.
++ about Effectors ++
You have a choice between three different effectors and use concurrently with them.
The contents of the effectors are as follows.
note : some effectors are in-App purchase item. we have plans adding new effectors in the future.
a featured effector. Fuzz which is characterized by overflow oscillation.
Auto Revolving Wah
a featured effector. it automatically rotates filter that makes wah-wah sounds.
controls：DEEP, SPEED, TYPE
a featured effector. it changes tone color like a robotic sounds. it’s also awesome for vocalist.
controls：DEPTH, RATE, MIX
Over-Drive which is characterized by dryly harmonic tone.
controls：LEVEL, GAIN, TONE, BALANCE
it is a noise-reduction effect.
we provide standard Delay effector.
controls：BLEND, TIME, FEEDBACK
Enjoy professional Mridangam,Manjira and Tambura accompaniment with iMridangam ideal for Carnatic/Indian Classical musicians and students.
First and the only 3 instrument (Mridangam, Manjira and Tambura ) player.
Plays the Mridangam, Manjira & Tambura together synchronously as well as separately. Any Taalam,Jaati,Nadai combination possible.
iMridangam is an app by Mr. Hari Sharma, the maker of Mridanga Taalam, Mridangam & Tambura like Raagini Digital, Swarangini, TaalamTarang & Riyaz Master.
iMridangam | Mridangam
# Plays Mridangam including Aadi and Chapu Taalams
# Great versatility :pitch with a range form Katti 7 / B to Kattai 7 / B 2nd Octave
# Extensive Taalam list : bouquet of 40 variations of talam’s of the Mridangam.
# A large bouquet of Theka variations in Taalams & Layas including Variation Random mode for realistic accompaniment.
# Laya options of Kalam3, Kalam2 & Kalam1
# Tempo range from 16 to 416 beats per minute
# Separate volume control for Mridangam
# Volume control Thoppi & Valanthalai independent for balancing.
# Displays Taalam bolls,Matra and Riyaz time.
iMridangam | Tambura
# Dual Tambura (Either one or both Tamburas can be played together)
# Great versatility with a range form Katti 7 / B to Kattai 7 / B 2nd Octave
# Option of playing PA, MA, NI or SA
# Tempo adjustment
# Hindustani & Carnatic style of playing
# Volume control for individual Tambura string
# Special manual tuning for NI
# Independent volume control for both Tamburas
iMridangam | Manjira
# All total of 200 talams can be played including the 40 variations played in the Mridangam
# Any Taalam, Jaati, Nadai combination possible
# Nadai can be put ON/OFF
# Independent volume control for Manjira
# One app for all your musical needs.
# Real Mridangam Manjira &Tambura, tone
# iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch compatible
# Detailed help file both quick and Full Manual
# Online support at www.soundapps.in website.
# App by Mr. Hari Sharma who for over 20 years has been serving Indian Classical Music by developing electronic Mridangam & Tambura like Raagini Digital, Swarangini, TaalamTarang & Riyaz Master.
The audio data is transfered with lossless 32-Bit and 44.1kHz format for best audio quality. With very low latency with our intuitive design you can start to work immediately, just plug your instrument and open the app on both devices and you are good to go.
Although we know that SquishWarp works seamlessly in every wifi-environment, the latency can be dependend on the model of your router. Router models that support 5Ghz transfer were able to deliver the packets with less than 5ms of latency.
It is Recommended to put the device on airplane mode with wifi mode on. The devices must to be on the same wifi spot and you free to play with very low latency. It is not possible to interconnect the devices over the internet, only inside an internal network.
MC Studio is a powerful digital multichannel real-time audio monitoring and analyzing toolbox for your iPad or iPhone, including an analyzer, oscilloscope, goniometer and a full scale level meter. It displays signals from the internal microphones as well as the 3.5 mm audio jack. In combination with an external multichannel USB-audio-interface it is capable of displaying even up to 8 channels simultaneously.
MC Studio also fully supports Audiobus and Inter-App Audio!
– analyzer, oscilloscope, goniometer and level meter separately or simultaneously useable
– real-time data of up to 8 channels (per source)
– save and load records in separate workspace
– compatible with external USB-audio-interfaces (e.g. Alesis, RME Fireface) and stereo microphones (e.g. TASCAM, Røde)
– add additional sources via Audiobus or Inter-App Audio
– select channels of sources
– select built-in microphones and polar patterns
– manual and automated calibration routine
– source display modes: separate channels, combined, sum
– languages: English, Deutsch, Русский
– band filter mode: octaves, thirds, semitones
– FFT mode: 10 – 22000 Hz frequency range
– block sizes: 46ms – 1.5s
– windowing of input signals
– real-time peak display
– pinch zoom and cursor magnifier
– real-time peak display and peak-to-peak measurement
– automatic trigger mode
– pinch zoom and cursor magnifier
– select channels for X- and Y-axis
– automatic trigger mode
– pinch zoom and cursor magnifier
Level meter features:
– response time modes: impulse, fast, slow
– peak indication
What’s New in Version 1.0.1
- fixes a bug where the app would crash after adding to many records to the workspace
– chose the sample rate before starting the app in the iOS settings
– triggers of all channels can now be synchronous with channel 1