Casio original technology automatically analyzes the chords in your audio files.
The analyzed sound is then displayed as chord chart on the screen.
You can also use the app to check the chord positions for the instrument as you play, making it even more fun to play music.
○○○○○ Product Features ○○○○○
An application that analyzes the tones played in an audio file and helps you write the chord chart.
Audio files in your iPad or iPhone are analyzed by the original Casio Chordana technology, and the sounds played in each song are displayed on the screen as chord chart. At the same time, the chord positions for the instrument are displayed as the song plays.
You can also play the results of the chord analysis on the instrument pad to check the outcomes. You can then edit the chords yourself as you listen to the actual sounds and write even more accurate chord chart. This is so much quicker and easier than trying to figure out the chords just by listening to them.
* The analyzed chords will be a close match to the mood of the song, but may not necessarily be the same chords as those used in the original.
＜Displaying chords matched to the song[Chord display pane]＞
As well as showing the analyzed chords, the app has a guide bar that moves along with song playback, allowing you to check the chords being played in real time. The app also supports full-screen display so that you can just check the chord chart.
By touching a chord in the chord display pane, you can check the chord position for the instrument selected in the Performance pane.
You can modify the chord chart by choosing a chord from up to three candidate chords that are closest in sound to the analyzed chord. You can also specify the chord manually.
＜Tapping a performance by watching the chord positions[Performance pane]＞
Navigate in the screen using the piano or guitar finger positions to match the chord display. Of course, you can also use the chord list to check the position display for chords that are not shown. To play the chords, select the piano pad or guitar pad. To play individual notes, select them on piano keyboard. You can also use the recording function to record your performances.
* You can also purchase additional instruments and types of tones as add-ons.
＜Customize your own tempo, key and vocal balance＞
By using the app to import an audio file into your iPad or iPhone, you can modify the tempo or key of the song. You can also adjust the balance between vocals and accompaniment, which is useful for transcription. If you change the key, the chords in the chord display pane are also converted automatically, so transposition is simple.
＜The Technology Behind Chordana＞
The Chordana series apps use original Casio technology to analyze audio files. The apps achieve unprecedented success in extracting natural chords from the time changes and the distribution of frequency components included in audio waveforms, while also taking into account the characteristics of the harmonies, melodies and rhythm instruments included in the song.
Virtual ANS is a software simulator of the unique Russian synthesizer ANS – photoelectronic microtonal/spectral musical instrument created by Russian engineer Evgeny Murzin from 1938 to 1958.
The instrument was used by Stanislav Kreichi, Alfred Schnittke, Edison Denisov, Sofia Gubaidulina, Edward Artemiev and other Soviet composers.
You can hear the sound of the ANS in Andrei Tarkovsky’s movies Solaris, The Mirror, Stalker.
While the other similar programs are just fun toys, the Virtual ANS is a full-featured professional tool which allows you to create unusual, deep, atmospheric sounds. With this app you can draw a complete piece of music, or convert sound to image (sonogram) and then make some complex sonogram modifications.
Actually the potential of the program has not been explored yet, so it (as well as PixiVisor) is more appropriate for people who are searching for something new, not afraid to experiment with sound.
[ Key features ]
• unique Virtual Analog sound engine;
• unlimited number of pure tone generators;
• powerful sonogram editor – you can draw the spectrum and play it at the same time;
• any sound (from a WAV file or a Microphone/Line-in) can be converted to image (sonogram) and vice versa;
• MIDI Input;
• supported file formats: WAV, PNG, JPEG, GIF, VNS (Virtual ANS 1.x);
• Jack and Audiobus support;
• iTunes File Sharing;
• Wi-Fi Export/Import;
• Virtual ANS is also available for Android, Windows, Linux and OSX;
• more functions in the next Virtual ANS updates…
ASlicer is a flexible granular synthesis based audio manipulation tool for creating truly out there sound compositions. Part sampler, part sequencer, part remix tool, the app lets your imagination run wild and transforms sound slices into new and exciting sonic shapes.
The app records to a sound buffer through the internal microphone (or AudioBus), from an audio file or both simultaneously. During the recording process the application detects hit points, which after the recording process has completed it uses to assign a series of slices to each of the apps 16 Tiles. Slice assignment can be changed manually afterwards if so desired. Each of the sixteen tiles is a playback machine in its own right with it’s own set of assignable playback parameters and Fx settings, which can be mixed and adjusted within each of the Tiles “Pad” mode. Patterns of tiles can be recorded and played back using the tile sequencer panel.
Playback slices, forward and reverse at different speeds
Extreme pitch shifting independent of playback speed
Window Adjustment, grainy!
Modulated Feedback Delay for generating some truly wild sounds
Filter and BitCrush Effects
Multiple playback modes for each tile offering versatile creative possibilities.
Pattern sequencer with 8 preset banks
Fx Preset Save and Recall
Project Save and Recall
Audio Export With In App Purchase
Share recorded tracks with Soundcloud With In App Purchase
AudioBus Support Input and Output
Import and export via iTunes
Purchase sample packs with a wide varied of studio produced sounds to remix.
ADelay is a granular synthesis based audio effect processing tool for creating truly wild out there sounds. The tool is designed for the extreme, it makes it ideal for experimentation. Some great results can be had, whether they be used for creating spot effects for film or for simply processing an instrument; ADelay works great with adapters such as iRig. Alternatively hook it into Audiobus to allow ADelay to be used as part of an Fx Chain along with other audio apps.
The app takes sound input through the internal microphone (or AudioBus), the builtin audio player or both simultaneously.
Whilst using ADelay It’s recommended that you plug your iDevice into headphones or a speaker system to prevent constant feedback (unless of course that is the desired result!) careful on those ears if using headphones, the results can be pretty loud!
By using the simple and clean interface, audio can be processed using the fx sliders controls. Slider movement can be stored in one of four different pattern banks and played back. Pattern banks can also be saved and recalled back at a later point.
Another exciting audio processing app from the team at Sugar Bytes!
WOW2 is here! With a future-dripping user interface, 21 incredible filter types with the famous vowel mode. With distortions that cover your tracks with gas and put them on fire. Modulations that cause more trouble than your modular dark room. And finally that warm and juicy sound, that you were looking for.
- 21 Filter types like Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass, Bandreject, Comb and much more. Low pass types up to 48 db, including flavors like SVF, Diode Ladder and Transistor Ladder.
The filters and distortions have been designed for best harmonics without aliasing, for high definition audio quality.
- Three different analog modeling overdrives and four digital distortion functions are included. Use them pre or post the filter.
- Modulation is power. Power is sex. Create stunning trance gates with the step sequencer, do some giant wobbles with the wobble generator or let all the modulators interact with each other. The LFO offers many different wave forms, restart options and sync flavors.
- Presets are just one click away. Randomize presets to inspire yourself.
Features at a Glance:
- XY-Pads to control 6 Parameters simultaneously
- Integrated Player (iTunes File Sharing, Music Library, Factory Loops)
- Integrated Recorder (div. Optionen: Start/Stop/Sync/Länge)
- Live Modus (Inputs & Outputs selectable)
- Audiobus Support (Sender & Filter)
- Audiocopy™ / Audiopaste™
- Full Midi Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
- Midi Clock Sync
- Jack iOS Support
CanOpener was designed to make listening to music on headphones better. With comprehensive audio processing controls & metering, CanOpener allows you to fine-tune the listening experience for your own ears, headphones, and personal tastes.
Crossfeed – CanOpener’s crossfeed algorithm allows your headphones to behave a bit more like speakers. The design, a result of extensive research and listening tests, incorporates several broad characteristics of an ideal loudspeaker setup, creating a more spacious, natural soundstage over headphones.
Equalizer – A gorgeous-sounding, touchable EQ enables intuitive, flexible tone shaping.
Dosimeter and loudness metering – For supported headphone models, CanOpener can measure precisely how loud you are listening, helping you monitor your listening habits and protect your hearing.
• Play your existing iTunes library with CanOpener, no importing
• Proprietary crossfeed algorithm
• Mastering-grade baxandall equalizer
• Extensive monitoring controls
• dB SPL prediction & dosimeter
• Crossfeed and EQ presets
• True decibel volume control
• FLAC Support, with File Sharing via iTunes
• Gapless playback
• 64-bit digital audio path
• Sample rates up to 96 kHz
• Powerful Effects combined with Easy and Versatile User Interface provide best ways to Enhance Music Listening Tastes.
• Turn Earpod into a quality Headset with Simple Twist to Enjoy far Richer Range of Sound impossible to hear with any Regular Music Player.
• Dramatically Enrich EarPhone’s and HeadPhone’s Listening Experience.
• Equalizer is common for both Channels.For Individual Channel Equalizer, please consider sister app – Parametric Equalizer Full Hearing Aid.
• Comprehensive Playlist Creation & Management Functions and fast Audio Scrubbing.
• Parametric Equalizer offers Precise Setting of 10 EQ points’ parameters: Frequency and Level.
• Frequency is anywhere within full Audio Range ([0 Hz,22050 Hz]).
• Level is anywhere within a large dynamic range of 100dB ([-50dB,+50dB]).
• Unlimitedly Create and Manage Custom EQ Preset in a snap.
• Factory EQ Presets provides Common EQ Configurations and Ease of Creating Custom EQ.
• Songs are easily grouped into a playlist in any order. The app supports unlimited playlists. In each playlist, EQ settings and Input Preamp Volume of each song are auto saved thus same song in any playlist can have different EQ Effects customized to offer variation in listening mood.
• Advanced Audio Processing Engine delivers Best Dynamic Range EQ effects at Any Frequency .
» Simple and Intuitive User Interface Controls.
» Equalizer & Input Preamp Settings is common for Left and Right channel.
» Equalizer & Input Preamp are Auto Saved for Each Individual Song in Each Playlist.
» Unlimited Playlists (Add/Delete/Rename/Duplicate).
» Equalizer Bypass mode offers easy Comparison of Equalizer Effects.
» Any Equalizer Settings can be saved to a Preset List, applied to Songs in Playlist or used as Default Equalizer for new song.
» Song Lyrics are Auto Imported from iTunes Lyrics.
» Editable Notes to Customize Lyrics & Song Info.
» Full-Function HiFi Music Player with Normal/Repeat/Loop/Shuffle Modes.
» Display Song Title, Artist and Album Artwork.
» Import & Play iTunes Playlist(s).
» Playlist Sorting, Indexing and Fast Song Searching.
» Fast Scrubbable Music Progress Bar.
» Music Level Meter.
» AirPlay and Remote Control.
» Smooth Continuous Background Running in Concert with Interruption of Voice Phone Call or Other Apps.
» Retina Screen support.
UltraPhaser is an extremely flexible phaser effect, with a unique user interface. With very low latency and stereo input, the wide range of phasing effects can be applied to all kinds of input sounds, from guitar, bass and keyboard to full mixes and electronic setups. Full Audiobus compatibility allows for the interconnection with other iPad apps.
UltraPhaser gives you total control. You can precisely adjust the stereo LFO’s speed, width, center frequency, phase shift and shape. Choose between 4, 6, 8, 12 or even 24 stages. Ultraphaser also includes an optional High Pass Filter.
UltraPhaser’s unique user interface includes an LFO Control view, through which the stereo LFO can be evaluated and edited. You can see the speed, width, phase shift and shape of the LFO in this view.
The Vectorscope shows a plot of the output’s left versus right audio channels, to give you an idea of the ‘spatiousness’ of the sound.
UltraPhaser comes packed with presets various classic and more unusual phasers, but of course you can also make your own.
UltraPhaser supports very low latency. This low latency is ideal when processing live audio or an instrument, as hardly any delay is introduced.
AudioReverb is an algorithmic reverberation app which combines the flexibility of vintage algorithmic reverbs with the sonic quality of convolution based reverbs.
The creation of high quality reverb needs a realistic simulation of the important early reflections together with a smooth and colorless reverberation tail.
The early reflections are the most important clue for the human ear to get a feeling about the dimension and character of a room. Most algorithmic reverbs offer a number of different algorithms to simulate different natural rooms like chamber, halls or artificial ones like plates. AudioReverb uses impulse responses from real acoustic spaces and classical reverb algorithms to emulate their acoustical properties.
The resulting reverberation sets new standards in clarity and sense of space !
Use AudioReverb for enhancing your listening experience with your favourite iTunes songs.
Use AudioReverb as professional reverb plugin to improve the quality of any Audiobus compatible App.
• Smooth reverb tail generation.
• Early Reflection Modelling.
• 118 factory presets.
• 4 Band Equalizer.
• Audiobus compatible as input/effect/output.
• Reverberate any song in your iTunes library.
• Low latency live usage with mic and headphones.
• Audio recorder.
• Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
• Audio pasteboard for exporting to other Apps
For more details and updates - http://www.virsyn.net/mobileapp/
Designed for guitar, bass, or violin players who need to play a realistic woodwind instrument sound for recording or live performance, with natural fretless vibrato and note bends, iFretless Sax is a more believable sax replacement than keyboard-controlled synths.
SOUNDS IN THE APP
1. Tenor Sax
2. Alto Sax
3. Bari Sax
4. Soprano sax
6. Bass Clarinet
7. Synth lead
1) Velocity-sensitive dynamics are more accurate than garage band
2) Unique vertical scrolling of strings allows real time access to the full range of notes without opening menus or pressing buttons
3) Specialized tunings make it easier to play on small screens
4) Fast touch response
7) Audio copy