Make the comparison with your own ears. This music player makes it easy to independently change your music’s key and playing speed and remove or extract specified sounds, while preserving an overwhelming audio quality that cannot be matched.
・ Musical instrument practice.
・ Making karaoke tracks.
・ Musical transcription.
・ Creating audio tracks for dance practice.
・ Learning foreign languages by listening to podcasts.
・ Efficiently gathering information from podcasts.
・ Audio-typing comfortably.
With usual audio equipment, large changes to key and playing speed typically result in a heavy degradation of the audio quality. However, by using our company’s “PhaseGear” technology, this app succeeds in reducing audio degradation to its utmost minimum. The result is surprisingly natural-sounding audio.
============== [ Main Features ] ==============
▼ Change playing speed [Time stretch]
Change the playing speed without affecting the key (0.00x – 4.00x).
▼ Change key [Pitch shift]
Change the key without affecting the playing speed (±24.00 semitones).
▼ Change voice [Formant]
Apply changes to voices (±24.00).
Includes the [Correction] function which restrains voice alterations caused by changing the key.
▼ Remove / extract sounds [Audio masking]
Visualize the audio and remove / pick out sound from a specified band.
Obtain exceptional audio quality thanks to a new technology preventing mixing in rhythm sound.
* Depending on the musical structure, it might not be possible to obtain the desired results.
▼ Analyze audio and display chords [Musical scale analysis]
Analyzes music as it plays and displays the musical scale on a keyboard.
Also allows on-screen display of inferred chords.
▼ Output the modified audio [Export (*Add-on)]
Output the audio data file with modified key, sound masking, etc.
The exported file can also be used with a PC or other device.
* This function must be purchased as an add-on.
I am totally blow away by this new app! It may not be affordable for everyone, but if you work with microphones in a professional studio/live stage environment on a daily basis, this would surely be an indespensible tool!… If you’ve purchased it, I’d love to hear your thoughts on how the app runs and what are the pros and cons…..Read on for the official blurb -
Arapolarmic is an innovative tool for the professional audio industry for monitoring the directivity of microphones and have a database with its technical characteristics (miclibrary) always with you.
Arapolarmic makes possible for the first time the visualization of the microphone and its polar pattern, integrated within its audio environment (microphone set and sound sources) using Augmented Reality technology, providing visual reinforcement in making decisions for positioning of microphones on any set.
Arapolarmic shows the polar pattern of the microphone models that are included in the miclibrary of your device in real time. The position and orientation of the microphone is captured through the camera of your iPad, which is then overlapped over its polar pattern, allowing the user to view through the screen its orientation and position. This feature permits the user to see immediately the polar pattern of the microphone relative to the sound sources.
It is a very useful tool for teaching audio, recording studios, microphone sales, sound engineers, music producers, musicians…
The system integrates a database with a library of microphones. The data sheet of each microphone’s model is quickly available without an internet connection. The fast access to the data makes Arapolarmic a reference tool for querying the technical specifications of professional microphones.
The new versions, also improve recognition system computer vision system, will include new features and new microphone models, also the most requested by users Arapolarmic, expanding the library of microphones and, therefore, the tool.
Requirements of the computer vision system:
- It is recommended to work with indirect or diffused light.
- The system operates under variable lighting conditions (cold, warm, strong, faint…) but a certain amount of light is necessary for the camera to detect the microphone.
- Avoid working under backlight conditions.
- Direct light to some microphone’s body models might cause reflections that could confuse the computer vision system (CVS).
- Conditions of fluorescent flashing light might cause less reliable tracking process (CVS). In this case, enhancing of the lighting conditions might improve the process.
- Arapolarmic requires some user interaction in the matching process. The proper matching of the virtual and real microphones before initializing the process of automatic matching is determinant in keeping the polar pattern aligned and on the right position. This process requires certain level of practice from the user.
The first Arapolarmic version requires working with soft movements while slowly moving away.
To best use the tool to see all 6 advised Arapolarmic tutorials available on our YouTube channel.
Arate the microphones!!!
For more information on Arapolarmic, follow us on the social networks, or visit our web site at www.aratechlabs.com
Mic models included in the first version:
AE5100, AT4021, AT4033 CL, AT 4053 b, AT5040, ATM 250, ATM 650, PRO 25ax
ADX 51, CX 212B, CX112B, D2, D4, D6, SCX25A, i5
M 160, M 201 TG, M 88 TG, MC 840, MC 930, TG D50d, TG D70d, TG I50d
N-D 468, N-D868, PL35, PL37, RE 20, RE 200, RE 320
LCT 340, LCT 640, LCT 940 , MTP 440 DM
- MOJAVE AUDIO
- ROYER LABS
R-121, R-121 Live, R-122, R-122 Live, R-122V
CMC 6 + MK4, CMC 6 + MK5
ELA M 251 E
- VIOLET DESIGN
AMETHYST, THE FINGER
There are a ton of videos demoing the software on the official site. This is just the intro video
Check out the official website for more videos - http://www.aratechlabs.com/
GliderVerb is a “Reverberator with Glissandos” simulating a room gradually changing its shape. It is an expanded version of an algorithm created by James McCartney for his Supercollider 2 programming language.!
The original algorithm had no user-variable parameters: this device adds a series of parameters to create a wide palette of effects; from evolving reverberations to granular disintegration to smooth resonances.!
Caramel is a stereo distortion, crusher and fattener effect designed for Audiobus and Inter-App Audio. Caramel is perfect for adding lo-fi grit and punch to drums, bass, synths, guitar and more.
In addition to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio, Caramel can process external hardware by connecting a professional USB audio interface such as the Apogee Jam or Apogee ONE, and many more compatible USB interfaces. You can also use the built in headset microphone.
Caramel supports Core MIDI via the Camera Connection kit, USB MIDI interfaces, Virtual MIDI and WiFi connections. The MIDI Learn function lets you easily assign your MIDI controller’s knobs and sliders to control Caramel’s effect parameters.
Caramel features two distinct modes:
Perform and Tweak.
● Perform mode is focused around four XY touch pads. Touch to control Crunch, Sizzle, Crush and Bite independently for left and right channels.
● Tweak mode features large expressive sliders and additional effect parameters, allowing you to fine tune your sound.
For more info and video demos visit: http://caramelfxapp.com
Check out our entire FX series including Crystalline, Echo Pad, Stereo Designer and Swoopster!
● requires iOS 7.0 or later
● iPad Mini/iPad 2 or newer
● Audiobus 2 compatible (Effect, state saving)
● Inter-App audio compatible (effect node)
● compatible with USB audio interfaces
● Core MIDI compatible
● Control Left and Right channel Crunch, Crush, Girth, SIzzle independently for interesting stereo effects.
● Girth parameter adds subtle to punishing low end boost to drums and bass.
● Multiple stereo output modes including Normal Stereo, Wide Stereo, and Sum to Mono.
● Wide range of colorful lo-fi distortion tones are possible, from subtle grit and punch to absolute digital wreckage.
● Audiobus 2 compatible with state saving
● Inter-app Audio compatible
● Core MIDI compatible, works with any MIDI controller via MIDI Learn
Caramel works with just about any professional iOS compatible USB audio interfaces. Here is a list of interfaces that have been tested and verified to be compatible:
● Apogee Jam
● Apogee Mic
● Apogee ONE for iPad/Mac
● Apogee DUET for iPad/Mac
● Apogee QUARTET for iPad/Mac
● iRig HD
● iRig iMic
● Focusrite Scarlett series (*requires USB hub)
● Alesis io2
● Alesis IO Dock
● Behringer UCA202
● many more
The realistic sound of famous reverb equipment for your iPad and iPhone! Includes a large built-in library of the highest quality reverb impulses taken from actual devices and the possibility to upload your own reverb space impulses. Intuitive and compact user interface for maximum ease and efficiency.
Use this application together with Inter-App Audio hosts (like a DAW, Recorders or Audio file managers) or with Audiobus for adding studio quality reverberation effects to the sound of other music applications or pre-recorded tracks.
AltiSpace can also be used with external audio interfaces for real-time sound processing. Suitable for live performance or in the studio together with other equipment.
What is the convolution reverb?
Briefly, convolution reverb is based on a process that digitally ‘captures’ the reverb characteristics of another reverb effects unit or the reverb response of a real acoustic space. It is based on the mathematical convolution operation, and uses a pre-recorded audio sample of the impulse response of the device or space being modeled. The process of convolution multiplies each sample of the audio to be processed (reverberated) with the samples in the impulse response file.
● More than 200 samples of factory presets from different devices.
● High-quality and fast convolution algorithm with 64 bit operations.
● Wide range of reverberation types such as plates, springs, halls, rooms, etc.
● Preset hotkeys with possibility to save current sample and all its parameters.
● Convenient choice sample by device name, by reverb type or in complete list.
● All processing parameters are stored for each sample.
● Pre/post parametric equalizer with cut-off filters.
● Possibility to construct the envelope (like ADSR) for device sample.
● Adjusting stereo width and modulation for reverb output.
● Additional mode ‘reverb only output’ for use with mixing consoles.
● Possibility to upload additional samples in different audio formats.
● Uploading samples through Web access, audio clipboard, from another app and iTunes.
● Detailed application description with an overview of famous reverb equipment.
● Different color schemes available for the user interface.
SquashIt doesn’t sound vintage, it just sounds good. SquashIt is developed by musicians for musicians.
• SquashIt! is Inter app audio (IAA) compatible. This means you can use it with Garageband or other IAA compatible sequencers.
• Load / Save presets.
• Remembers hosts (will automatically load last used settings when a host connects)
• Low cpu usage
• Simple but yet powerful user interface
Developer: Klevgrand Produktion AB
SignalSpy is a suite of powerful tools that let you analyze audio signals. Included are an oscilloscope, a spectrum analyzer, level indicator and spectrogram.
All tools are built for extreme accuracy and thus can be used in studio applications. Many of the tools are configurable to adapt them to your needs.
- Four highly accurate audio signal analyzers.
- The oscilloscope can be synchronized to your waveform using a trigger level.
- Frequency scale configurable between logarithmic and linear.
- Very fast screen updating giving you a true real-time display.
HARMONYWIZ is an advanced harmonic generator which can create multi-part harmony, all just from inputting a single musical line. You can paint your music in or play it from a piano style keyboard. You compose it and HarmonyWiz will arrange it!
After an arrangement is created, the app provides harmonic analysis and displays a notation system known as Figured Bass.
Enter the Expert mode and you will have access to manage all the tracks in your arrangement with our editing tools.
Select different preset sound ensembles or create your own.
HarmonyWiz. Entertaining and fun for all ages, but also a valuable educational tool for music students and can be used for advanced editing by industry professionals.
This release of HarmonyWiz features the Baroque style and some of Jordan’s personal variations on its classical foundation.
The sounds in HarmonyWiz are from Jordan’s personal library. We also offer a great collection of additional sounds as In-App- purchases.
One can also enjoy just playing the great sounds of HarmonyWiz from the onboard or midi keyboard
• HarmonyWiz offers a unique, assisted composition engine
• Place guide notes in any track including the melody or bass lines
• Force chords to have certain degrees or inversions
• Choose from five different harmonic styles: Baroque, Contemporary, Smooth, Free, And Open
• Non-harmonic tones such as passing notes or suspension notes
• Built in multi-touch keyboards in both chromatic layout and harmonic
• Supports the use of accidentals
• Supports simple and compound meters
• Supports major and minor keys
• Displays harmonic rhythm
• Multiple undo and redo
• MIDI in and MIDI out support
• AudioBus support
• AudioShare support
• Ten built-in instruments including orchestral and electronic sounds
• More instrument packs available for in-app purchase
• SoundCloud sharing
Deregulator it’s a mini-processor of stereo effects with Echo, Delay and Reverberator. Input signal goes to echo and delay simultaneously. Then delayed and echoed signal lands into reverberator. All parameters of this effects may be randomised at once and some key parameters can be randomised dynamically all time. On output we have wide effects range from simple mono echo/delay/reverb and combinations to near granulation live when remains of sounds create nebula around original input and like morning mist its blurring and smudging sound into scape of something new, vibrant and beautiful (degree of beautifulness depends on what you feed in D).
Delay just repeat sound pieces and size of every piece can be randomised, this chop and remix original sound into sometimes very glitchy, something new. Echo behaves like a usual echo unless you start randomising delay and feedback parameters. Reverb have three parameters, room size, damping and wetness of output. Off course all of them are randomisible. Randomising its a root of conception in this little app.
How it sounds like? Lets walk together to the border that splits effects from synthesisers where only granular with live input lives and question this line, she is exist? You must play with it or go to soundcloud(tag deregulator) for examples.
Go to look at instruction and detailed description on ckek.ru
+ Three linked effect module (Echo, Delay and Reverb)
+ Randomisers for every parameters of this effects
+ Ability to randomise all parameters at once
+ Recording of affected audio to wav
+ Share files to iTunes, AudioCopy 2, AudioShare
+ Audiobus of course
+ 25 non-factory presets slots
+ Universal app(Yeah, download once and run everywhere)
+ Audiobus 2 and all slots
This one has been around since last year and was the first of its kind until Final Touch recently landed, but the good news is you can currently get this (and Final Touch) at a bargain price!
The first fully functional professional quality audio mastering application for iPad. For everyone who wants to take their final mixes to the next level. Precise control of all parameters and highest quality audio processing, the most important part of any mastering, is the base of this application.
This all-in-one tool allows you to finalize the completed mix, record a track, convert audio formats, change sample rate, convert bit depth, cut part of a track for preview and apply fade-in and fade-outs. Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus allows you to use Audio Mastering together with other music applications. Moreover, with an external audio interface, you can use this application as a powerful sound processor or insert effect in your studio and integrate it with other studio hardware.
The easy-to-use interface lets you tweak all the controls in real time while auditioning the result as you make parameter adjustments. Using a unique feature – two different control modes – you can quickly and easily adjust the final mix in basic mode, or fine-tune the settings in more details for the best possible sound in advanced mode. Includes built-in presets that allow you to quickly find a suitable starting point for your music and then tweak the processing to get a desired result.