The main interface consists of a set of pads. Each of them is playable and represents a different chord. All presented chords belong to a particular key, which can be selected in Settings section, by circle of fifths based controller. Selecting new key causes chords to update accordingly to newly selected key.
Harmony Improviser also allows you to select which chord types you want to use. There are several types available, including: major, minor, sus2, sus4, add9, 6th, 7th, 9th, dominant, diminished. You can enable or disable any of them at any time.
4 high quality sounds are available: string, acoustic guitar, acoustic piano and synth.
Harmony Improviser is a perfect tool for:
+exploring chord progressions
+playing songs from sheet music / lyrics with chords sheets
+transposing songs to a different key
+discovering new musical ideas / inspirations
+creating drafts of your musical ideas / arrangements
+learning theory of music
Full version of Harmony Improviser features:
+25 playable pads, each pad representing different chord
+unique circle of fifths based navigation component, for switching between different keys
+several chord types, including: major, minor, sus2, sus4, add9, 6th, 7th, 9th, dominant, diminished
+15+ chord progressions from various music genres like pop, rock and jazz
+4 high quality sound effects (string, piano, guitar, synth)
+component for customizing which chord types should be used
MC Analyzer is a powerful digital multichannel real-time analyzer and full scale level meter for your iPad or iPhone. It displays signals from the internal microphones as well as the 3.5 mm audio jack. In combination with an external multichannel USB-audio-interface it is capable of displaying even up to 8 channels simultaneously.
MC Analyzer also fully supports Audiobus and Inter-App Audio!
– real-time spectra of up to 8 channels (per source)
– save and load records in separate workspace
– compatible with external USB-audio-interfaces (e.g. Alesis, RME Fireface) and stereo microphones (e.g. TASCAM, Røde)
– add additional sources via Audiobus or Inter-App Audio
– select channels of sources
– select built-in microphones and polar patterns
– manual and automated calibration routine
– source display modes: separate channels, combined, sum
– languages: English, Deutsch, Русский
– band filter mode: octaves, thirds, semitones
– FFT mode: 10 – 22000 Hz frequency range
– block sizes: 46ms – 1.5s
– windowing of input signals
– real-time peak display
– pinch zoom and cursor magnifier
Level meter features:
– response time modes: impulse, fast, slow
– peak indication
Dedalus Delay is a real time audio mangler. A network of delay lines is continually granulated and modulated, producing a labyrinth of echoes, which are further processed by filters, dynamic processors and saturation modules. Dedalus can produce a wide variety of effects, from reverb-like ambiences to evolving resonation, from rhythmic pulsation to chaotic layering, from subtle chorusing to pure noise.
– Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (sender and FX)
– Multiple delay lines with feedback and granulation
– Signal saturation
– Built In Sampler with varispeed
– Control Manager LFO for Parameters
– Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
– File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
– Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
– Post Fx Chain: Low-shelf Filter, High-shelf and Compressor
– iOS7 or later
– iPad 2 or later
With this application you can easily experiment with creating new and unusual sounds from ordinary samples. For sound designers and those interested in creating ambient or experimental electronic music, with filtering and mixing of up to three oscillators, you can create excellent soundscapes, textures and drones for your music or for movie soundtrack or entertainment apps and games.
The oscillators, based on simulating schematics of actual 8 bit lofi sound playback chips, have circuit bending like controls that are ideal for making glitches, noises, crackles and granular sounds. Combined with the filtering and spatial mixing options, you can expand these sounds to deep and atmospheric textures. Finally you can add motion and continuous changes to your sounds via low frequency oscillators which can control the filter and mixer parameters.
Controls based on shorting and modifications of standard circuits of sound generating devices usually give random and unpredictable changes that can be very creative. The emulation of these kinds of controls within SoundScaper are very similar to the circuit bending principle but, additionally, have several advanced functions that are not easy to realize in actual devices. This allows you to make any changes in the virtual circuit on the fly and immediately hear the new sound without fear of the kinds of damage that might occur in a real device as a result of a failed modification.
● Three sample-based oscillators with circuit bending like controls.
● Three LP, HP, BP filters and two range delay for each oscillator.
● Spatial mixer/reverb with side and distance for each sound source.
● Three low frequency oscillators for automation mixer and filters.
● Possibility to randomly generating parameters for each oscillator.
● Built-in library of natural samples grouped by categories.
● Scenes for storing and loading all operation parameters.
● Possibility to download additional samples in different audio formats.
● Uploading samples thru Web access, audio clipboard, from another app and iTunes.
● Different color schemes available for the user interface.
● Detailed application description.
● Supports Audiobus with “State Saving” feature.
● Inter-App audio compatible.
Smart Audio Analysis
Visualize the noise level with a professional audio activation tool Smart Audio Analysis. Make from your device a spectrum analyzer for your music. It gives you real-time spectrum data from the audio data. Do you need to make the sound louder? Test the sound using the microphone of your device and get the fast quick response of smart tool for noise measurement.
Smart Audio Analysis features:
– Awesome sound analysis tool;
– Highly accurate sound app with wide range of sound perception;
– Cool design and nice graphic;
– No difficult settings;
– User-friendly interface;
– Perfect application for your device.
Detect the sound value now! Smart Audio Analysis shows frequency spectrum of music played from your favorite music player running in the background. Enjoy high-quality music!
Developer: Aurora Silver Limited
This app is part of the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• Compressor/expander with optional lookahead buffer.
• Allows negative ratios for pumping/cancellation effects.
• Hard or soft knee with adjustable radius.
• Built-in side-chain low/high cut filters with monitor toggle.
• External side-chain input through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus.
• Built-in noise gate.
• Brick-wall lookahead limiter.
• Hard/soft clipper.
• Supports “parallell compression”.
• RMS/Peak envelope followers with attack, release and hold time.
• Switchable between Linear and Logarithmic mode.
• Automatic makeup gain.
• Stereo link on/off.
• Process hardware input/output, or other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus 2 state saving.
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
Grab more details on the whole series – http://kymatica.com/Software/AUFX
No cables or audio interface needed. Using your existing router, Audreio streams audio from an Inter-App Audio (IAA) application on one device—or from the built-in mic—to another iOS device. The received audio can then be routed to the speaker or an IAA host.
Audreio’s elegant, straight-forward interface will have you streaming audio in no time. Simply select the iOS device on your local network that you would like to send audio from, and you’re ready to stream. There are no IP addresses to enter and no complicated set-up to deal with.
• Easily stream uncompressed audio between iOS devices
• Broad compatibility – IAA/AudioBus2 apps (via AudioBus’s support for IAA)
• Simple, elegant interface
• For a list of IAA compatible apps please visit audre.io/apps
Requires iOS 7 or higher.
Note: Reliable streaming of uncompressed audio over wi-fi depends heavily on your router and network conditions. Audreio provides a simple setting to control the relation between latency and streaming performance.
San Diego, CA (Feb 12, 2015) — Positive Grid (www.positivegrid.com) today announced deep discounts for its mobile and desktop products to celebrate this year’s Presidents Day. Starting this Thursday Feb 12 until next week, JamUp, BIAS and Final Touch iOS apps are now just $4.99, a hugely discounted price from the original $19.99. Both BIAS Desktop and BIAS Professional plug-ins for Mac/PC are now $25 off. The offers are available worldwide.
JAMUP, BIAS and Final Touch
Transform your iOS into a complete guitar studio! The popular iOS apps JamUp Guitar Multi-Effects, BIAS Amp Designer, and Final Touch Audio Post Production offers the most complete and professional solution for mobile recording: create breath-taking custom amplifiers with BIAS; add stunning vintage and modern effects with JamUp Pro; and when you are done recording, polish your final mixes with Final Touch. All right in your iOS at a greatly reduced price!
In addition, users can get 50% OFF for JamUp Expansion Packs via in-app purchases, offering the best price of the year for more than 40 different JamUp vintage and modern amps plus 50 studio quality effects.
Instead of providing a fixed number of amp models, BIAS Desktop (AAX/RTAS/AU/VST) represents an entirely new concept: Using its simple and intuitive interface, you can design your own amp models, use Amp Matching Technology to capture the sound of any tube or solid-state amplifier, and share and download amp models from ToneCloud.
The Presidents Day Sales are immediately available on Positive Grid’s website, on the iTunes App Store and as in-app purchase on the JamUp and BIAS Store.
Related images: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x950b0ztf4o97n7/ipads.jpg?dl=0
About Positive Grid: Based in California, with satellite operations in Germany, Italy and Taiwan, Positive Grid focuses on delivering superior and highly creative mobile music experiences. Since 2008, the company has designed and developed a core technology base and is currently expanding it to various applications. Positive Grid’s best-known product range, featuring the JamUp multi-effects guitar app and interface, is now distributed in over 60 countries around the world.
R0Verb multi delay-line space machine
This audio effect filter is a hybrid between a simple reverb and a very complex delay. R0Verb consists of up to 50 separate delay lines, and puts you in charge of every single delay with controls for volume, pre-delay, feedback & high shelf. It can be used for everything from simple delays to complex spaces, whatever your mix needs. It also has a nice Randomizer if you’re feeling lucky!
• Up to 50 parallel delays*
• Every delay has parameters for volume, pre-delay, feedback, delay time & a high shelving filter
• Randomizer – creates a space with user-defined bounds
• Multi-select and edit several delay-lines in one gesture
• Post 3-band EQ
• IAA and Audiobus2 compatible
• Comes with a few factory presets for inspiration
• Load / Save user presets
• Remember IAA hosts (will automatically load last used settings when a host reconnect)
* When using a lot of delay-lines this app consumes quite a bit of CPU. If you experience audio glitches and stuttering we recommend reducing the number of active delay-lines. iPad 2 or later is recommended, iPad 4 or later is preferred.
Developer: Klevgrand Produktion AB
Fader is a DAW control surface compatible with Apple Logic®, AVID ProTools® and Ableton Live®. If you’ve ever had to track yourself, you know how much it can take you out of the zone to run back and forth between the tracking area and your computer. Perfect for solo recording sessions, Fader allows you to stay in the booth and maintain control over critical session parameters.
Swipe left or right anywhere on the lower part of the screen to switch between the Fader, Jog, and Utility views.
Swipe left or right on the track name to switch tracks.
Fader – full-size touch sensitive fader.
Jog – jog through your session.
Transport – play, stop, record, fast-forward, rewind.
Automation – full control over automation modes (Pro Tools and Logic only).
Navigation – move around your session with up, down, left and right arrows.
Utilities – loop, click, track markers and window switching.
Cross Platform – Fader supports both Mac and Windows
Compatibility – Mac and PC.
Mac users can use Apple’s built in Bonjour Networking via Audio Midi Setup.
PC users can also use Bonjour Networking by installing the free program rtpMIDI.
The official site – http://www.touchfader.com/