midiLFOs is a MIDI controller app that sends modulation control data to other music apps and external synthesizers. It consists of four independent LFOs that are used to send 7 bit MIDI CC messages in repeating Low Frequency Oscillating patterns. The LFOs can be the various standard shapes (sine, saw, triangle, square, sample and hold) but can also modulate each others amplitude and rate to create even more interesting shapes.
midiLFOs does not make music or sound by itself, it controls other MIDI capable synth apps and devices in your studio. You can use it to modulate the filter cutoff frequency of your favorite synth app, the pan position of the hi hats in a drum machine app, the feedback amount of a delay effect, or the pitch of an external hardware synthesizer. Or you can do all four at the same time.
– Four independent LFOs that send 7-bit MIDI CCs
– Easily configure CoreMIDI port, channel, CC# per LFO
– Easily adjust shape, rate, offset, lag per LFO
– Modulate the rate and amount of an LFO using other LFOs
– Sync LFOs to MIDI clock
– Map trigger, LFO rate, and modulation amount values to incoming MIDI
Designed to be easy to configure and use, midiLFOs gives you a quick to configure and easy to use MIDI LFO controller toy with some nice extra features that also make it a useful pro music studio tool.
Sidestage is the long-awaited answer to the question of how best to deal with backing tracks on stage or in rehearsal. Fast, versatile, intuitive, and expandable, Sidestage is designed by professional musicians with the most important features to help you stay in sync with pre-recorded music in any live performance setting.
** Special introductory price – unlock for $9.99 **
Be one of the first to get your hands on the ultimate backing tracks app for a special price!
If you’re tired of lugging cumbersome laptops and interfaces to your shows, frustrated with finicky mobile solutions, or simply don’t know where to begin, Sidestage makes it easy for you.
• automatic click perfectly in sync with your music – no need to waste time preparing click tracks
• Audio is split automatically out the iOS device headphone jack – one side is the click and music for the musician, the other is only the music for the audience
• 3rd party interface compatible, 2 or 4-channel operation (Send full stereo mix to audience and full stereo to musicians)
• Compatible with Apogee Duet, Native Instruments Traktor Audio 2, Novation AudioHub 2X4, PreSonus AudioBox iOne/iTwo, Focusrite iTrack Solo (Apple adapters may be required)
• Exclusive Sidestage Crosstalk Control to help reduce crosstalk or bleed between channels when splitting out headphone jack
• Import your music ultra fast via cloud (Dropbox, Box.com, iCloud, Google Drive) or drag and drop files via iTunes app sync
• Works with most audio files (WAV/AIFF/MP3/AAC), 24 bit and up to 96k
• Unlimited tracks and sets (full version)
• Control each track’s tempo, pitch (+/-12 semitones), gain, start and end trim – right from within the app
• High quality time/pitch algorithm
• Automatic 1,2, or 4 bar voice counts for any track
• Nudge the click track perfectly in time with your audio with click delay
• Change any set’s song order, add or remove tracks easily
• Play Through and One Shot tracks: each track can be set to either stop when complete or play into the next automatically
• Choose from several custom and familiar click sounds (coming soon)
• Clear, attractive, intuitive user interface – easy to read in high pressure live situations
• Big, striking transport for ease of control
• Info Pane with Bar Counter, Tempo and Pitch settings, and Scrub bar
• Show Mode / Set View : two different set viewing modes to suit individual needs during shows or rehearsals
• Large, legible font in Show Mode so you know where you are at a quick glance
• Free version is full-featured, limited to 2 user tracks at a time
• More features to come in the In-App Store!
• iPhone® | iPad® | iPod touch®
• Rock solid and stable
• Super easy and fast to get started: import your audio, tell app the audio’s original tempo, and you’re ready to go. All you need is your device and a simple splitter cable and some earbuds and you can play a show with your backing tracks.
• Simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros.
• Great for drummers, keyboard players, guitar players, musical directors – whoever deals with backing tracks!
• National touring acts, local/regional bands, cover bands, church bands, solo artists, street performers, theater troupes – anything!
• Dependable backup solution for more advanced setups
• Excellent practice tool as well – speed up and slow down tracks with metronome for learning and perfecting parts, change the pitch, etc.
– – – – – – – – – –
Sidestage was created by a nationally known recording and touring artist and long time stage manager and tech, both with extensive experience with live music and backing tracks. It was designed from the ground up with an eye toward what real musicians need. We’ve got many more features coming to Sidestage in the future – be sure to check the in-app Store for the latest.
Head to www.sidestageapp.com, check out the vids and FAQs, or drop us a line.
Thank you and Happy Sidestaging!
Berlin based indie development team, Zerodebug, have made life 10 fold easier for iOS music makers wanting a slick solution for getting their iOS device to talk to their Mac/PC. As the app name’s suggest, midimux and audiomux make it possible to send and receive either MIDI and audio information simply through the use of a standard iOS USB data sync cable, which hasn’t always been the easiest thing to do up until these apps came along.
Only a few months after its release, and v.2 of audiomux has arrived, with a handful of enhancements and new features.
Now it’s easier than ever to integrate your iOS apps into your music production environment, just like you would use a plugin.
Features of v2:
* stream audio from your iDevices to your Mac or Windows PC.
* VST & AU support make it extremely easy to integrate iOS apps directly into your DAW.
* stream from/to and between multiple devices at once, while using up to 8 seperate stereo channels per device.
* IAA & Audiobus integration ensures immediate compatibility with countless iOS music Apps.
* IAA & AB Mixer with controls for volume, mute & monitor.
* Send channels to easily route apps & effects.
* On Mac, a virtual audio device is created for every iDevice connected, making it easy to record incoming audio data wherever you need it.
* low cpu usage – so you can keep using all your apps
* very low latency via USB
To get the complete lowdown on both of these apps, hit the official page – http://www.audiomux.net/
Here’s a demo of the apps running
In many senses it is a classic Theremin but it has the freedom to incorporate newer techniques for playing and interfacing that were unavailable in its predecessor.
With iThereal iOS, the original Theremin’s interface of proximity to the instrument’s antennae has been replaced with a sophisticated use of touch gesturing and the ability to use an iOS device’s internal Gyroscope to influence pitch and volume.
Using iThereal as a MIDI controller allows the performer to incorporate gesturing and Gyroscope functions to control almost any voice available through Inter-App Audio Hosts (such as GarageBand). Connect your iOS device through Wi-Fi or MIDI cable to send raw MIDI data using iThereal to a device that reads MIDI.
-Turn on ‘Vibrato’ in real time to color your sound without disturbing your musical decisions, choosing both depth and rate of modulation.
-A new feature we call ‘Discrete Portamento’ gives the effect of a real-time sequencer whose sequence is modified by the choice of your notes.
-Using GarageBand your instrument can be modified to include effects such as Reverb, Echo, etc.
-A thoroughly customizable User Interface.
iThereal iOS frees the musician to explore a sonic tapestry of unlimited possibilities.
apeDelay – Implements up to 2048 Stereo Spectral Delay lines with Feedback. The algorithm is based on the STFT (i.e. Short Time Fourier Transform) analysis/re-synthesis. The audio signal is converted in abstract ‘Frequency Domain’, where is manipulated and transformed back again in ‘Time Domain’. You can draw three shapes for the Times, Feedbacks and Panning. This is achieved from the multi sliders, who provide a great tool to manage the huge numbers of parameters. You can also benefit of more advanced spectral manipulations like the Spectral Blur, Granulate, Bins Decimator and Freeze.
– Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (sender and FX)
– Built In Stereo Sampler with varispeed and scrubbing
– Control Manager LFO for all the Parameters
– Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
– File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
– Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
– Post Fx: Stereo Delay, Amazing ClassicVerb Low/Hi Shelving and Dynamic Processor
For this new App we’ve taken iJingle PRO as the basis and added extensive PLAYLIST and SHOW PLANNING capabilities, creating iJingle WebCaster, to be used by Broadcasters, Podcasters and Live Sound Engineers.
If you’re On-air or engineer Live sound…
iJingle WebCaster is a soundboard style jingle player, great for any type of on-air or live situation. The extensive arranger and playlist creation features allow you to prepare parts of your show in advance or even create them on the fly. Select them from the preset bar and press play, pause or skip ahead.
If you’re preparing a Show or Podcast…
iJingle WebCaster’s Show Planning allows you to pre-plan your Show or Podcast in great detail. Use the arranger to set the total time for your show, add music items (jingle, fx and/or intro music) and non-music items (presentation, interview, etc.). When you’re ready to record your show, just push play and off you go. The time line informs you about what’s playing, what’s coming and even shows you documents and websites you’ve linked to show items, right on the main screen.
If you’re pre-recording a radio show or podcast…
iJingle WebCaster has voice-tracking. This means that you can create a complete show, right on your iPad. Plan your show by adding audio elements to the arranger and then record your voice on the segments you need. Easily edit your voice bits and tweak the arrangement and save the whole show as one file, ready to be distributed.
Official page – http://mobile.camelweb.com/ijingle/
Video of iJingle in use (not in English!)
This looks pretty cool in theory. I haven’t had a chance to try it in person, but if you have, post a message on your thoughts below.
KLANG:kern is the ultimate 3D surround mixer. It enables you to create your own individual 3D headphone mix the way you like it. Put instruments exactly where you want to hear them. When using the i3D mode, just stand up and move around with your iPad to experience a new world of sound.
We provide stems for two songs to get you started. You can import further songs directly from your iTunes Music Library or upload them using the iTunes File Sharing functionality. Just import the stems from your favorite song to remix, play along, or just have fun with the amazing sound experience. KLANG:kern supports mp3, m4a and wav audio formats.
When uploading files using the iTunes File Sharing please make sure that you stems follow the following naming schema: [SongName] – [Track#] – [StemTitle (optional)].[mp3/m4a/wav]
To get a free impression of what is possible with KLANG:kern try our KLANG:app. Is has the same 3D audio engine but does not allow you to upload your own stems.
Please use headphones.
The next version will also allow you to export your mix as well as the settings.
For further infos or any questions visit us at www.klang.com!
Korvpressor - smart dynamic hotdog device
Korvpressor is an adaptive compressor/limiter with an easy-to-use interface (a whole new take on how to tame a compressor). The compression algorithm is developed with transparency in mind, and this effect processor will sound great on almost all kinds of sounds; all from a vocal track to a full blown mix.
In addition to the compression unit there are three knobs for controlling low, mid and high frequency gains.
Korvpressor supports Inter App Audio and Audiobus (including state saving).
• Algorithm developed by a team of engineers and professional musicians
• Intuitive and unique user interface
• Enable/Disable lookahead time
• Inter App Audio (IAA) compatible.
• Supports Audiobus 2 including state saving.
• Load / Save user presets
Check out the product webpage for a video demo and more info. http://klevgrand.se/products/korvpressor/
Developer: Klevgrand Produktion AB
Mic Room is an extremely powerful and easy-to-use microphone modeling app for your iPhone or iPad. It gives you a comprehensive virtual collection of some of the most iconic microphone models of all time. Now you can have a diverse and versatile range of mic sounds that you can bring with you for use anytime and anywhere.
The full version gives you 8 microphones to choose from. These mics cover the entire spectrum of sounds from classic to contemporary: You get a spread of dynamic, condenser and ribbon microphones that have all been modeled on the essential tools used by A-list production studios everyday. And you can add on to this initial collection with even more microphones via in-app purchase.
Using Mic Room couldn’t be easier. It works seamlessly with your favorite high-quality hardware microphones (like IK’s new iRig Mic Studio or iRig Mic HD) or the built-in mic on your iPhone or iPad. Just plug in, open the app, select which model you want your mic to sound like and there you have it — you’re ready to go.
And, to make sure you always get the best sound possible, each virtual microphone includes an input gain knob and an easy-to-read circular level meter. Just touch and drag until you get the sound you want.
You’ll be amazed by the sound quality of these microphones. It’s just like having the real thing in front of you. This should come as no surprise as each has been crafted by the same team of engineers behind IK’s acclaimed AmpliTube and VocaLive families of apps and software.
Mic Room is Audiobus and Inter-App Audio compatible, so it can be effortlessly used with other hosts and applications for many creative possibilities.
* Powerful yet easy to use microphone modeling app
* Comes with 8 mic models
* Expandable with more mic models via in-app purchase
* Companion app for iRig Mic Studio, iRig Mic HD, iRig Mic Field, iRig Mic, iRig Mic Cast and other quality IK Multimedia microphones
* Also works with your iPhone or iPad’s built-in mic
* Adjustable input level
* Level meter
* Master bypass switch
* Inter-App Audio and Audiobus compatibility
* Free version also available
For more information:
Built upon the tenet of simplicity, the flora project presents great sounding, lightweight audio effects using Inter-App Audio and Audiobus technologies to allow you to get the sound you want, without sacrificing processing power.
More information about the flora project can be found at http://timothy-j.com/flora
NB: Cactus Chorus requires either Audiobus or Inter-App Audio capable applications in order to operate.
Developer: Timothy Barraclough