Master Record can use any external audio source for record or used as Effect or Output in Audiobus. Also you can upload audio files to this application for final processing or before mixing.
After recording you can cut any part of track, make fade-in and fade-out and dubbing track with applying all built-in effects. Then you can send the track to another audio application thru “Open in” option or use AudioCopy / AudioPaste. Built-in web access service gives you easy way to share files in your WiFi network.
Audio processing features:
● Tape recorder effect with three types of freq response and controlled wow / flutter.
● Classic High / Low shelf EQ for accurate input signal correction.
● Tape saturation effect with three types similar to the different equipment modes.
● Noise effect with four types of noise for more natural sounds.
● Separate level control for each channel with link option and channel selection.
● High quality limiter prevents clipping and makes sound more intense.
● Highly visible level meters, time counter, free space and battery meters.
● Predefined presets, ability to create own presets.
● Compare two different preset or effects settings in real time.
● All effects settings are stored for each file and recording mode.
● Dubbing recorded or uploaded tracks with using all of effects.
● Cut part of track and make Fade In and Fade Out with three types of envelope.
● Support Audiobus in Effect or Output position.
● Compatible with AudioCopy / AudioPaste.
● Option “Open in” sends file to another audio application.
● Sharing files thru internal Web service in WiFi network.
● Support iTunes file share.
For more details and updates - http://audio-mastering-ipad.com
High quality real time reverb audio effect, for everything between small rooms, resonators, and infinitely large spaces.
This app is the first in the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• A multitude of parameters to tweak to get a wide range of sounds.
• Built-in resonant filters.
• Process hardware input/output.
• Process other apps through Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Ready for the future inter-app audio standard.
• Save and load user presets.
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
Developer: jonatan liljedahl
AD 480 basic
The AD 480 pro is the first professional reverb app for your iDevice. Use it to put your music into any acoustic space you can imagine. Do you always wanted to sing in a cathedral or play guitar on a theater stage? Or do you want to give your recordings the professional acoustic touch? You are musician, DJ, producer, technician or just interested in a good sound for your music?
The AD 480 pro is the solution!
The convenient user interface offers infinite options for sound manipulation. The AD 480 pro is designed for professional use in the studio, on stage or in the rehearsal room, as well as for all users and music lovers at home or on the road.
All features at a glance:
-professional reverb sound effect with variable room size
-108 beautiful hand crafted presets
-professional preset management for MIDI, audio and reverb settings
-extensive filter layout for a wide spectrum of sound
-supports internal and external (USB class compliant or MFi) audio interfaces
-routing matrix, which supports up to 24 input and 24 output channels
-full Audiobus integration (input, filter and output position)
-supports full MIDI communication via network and USB-MIDI interfaces, as well as inter-app MIDI
-supports sample rates of 44.1 kHz – 96 kHz
-latencies from 64 samples
-special low-light mode for live use on stage (“stage mode”, iPad only)
-background audio for multitasking with other apps
THIS APP WORKS ONLY ON DEVICES EQUAL TO OR NEWER THAN iPad 2, iPod touch 5G, iPhone 4S.
Theres a free and basic version as well.
Developer: Thomas Fiedler
Developer: Thomas Fiedler
New in Harmony Voice 2.0 are:
- Audiobus compatible
- iPhone 5 graphics
- Completely revised Harmony Algorithm
Designed and developed by a team of industry professional DJs, EDM Producers & Musicians at iThirtySeven, it presents the perfect balance of a professional, creative music sampler with simplicity & speed that DJs & musicians demand, and it’s right at your fingertips.
This App incorporates a beautifully designed real-world interface & will transform your DJ sets & live performances into hyped up, hands in the air experiences.
This Sampler gives the user the ability to:
•Load & trigger hundreds of samples at ultra fast speeds
•Drop vocal samples & sound effects over your DJ sets
•Play loops & sounds on the fly to create awesome live performances.
And via the in-App iPro Store you can purchase Sample Packs from some of the World’s leading DJs & producers, including Steve Aoki, Sidney Samson, Nick Thayer & Dirtyphonics from labels such as Dimmak & OWSLA. Also available are the iPro Sample Packs, including Dubstep, Electro, Dutch House, Rap, Male & Female Vocal packs.
The Sampler also incorporates a cutting edge XY Pad to control 16 amazing effects including mind blowing Pitch, Gating & Roll effects, edgy Filters & also industry standards like Flanger, Delay & Reverb. There’s also a high-end Time-Stretch feature to time-stretch loops & samples to any BPM & there’s also the ability to Load your own Samples. (Effects & Features available via the iPro Store)
The App has 4 main sections:
•16 Trigger pads that illuminate when a Sample is triggered.
•Pad Editor button : Use this button to set the way you want each individual sample to play back.
incl. 5 Playback Types : Play, Touch, Start/Stop, Loop+Touch, Loop+Start/Stop
•Effects Assign button : This button enables you to assign which Pads you want effected. The yellow L.E.D. light in top left corner of each Trigger Pad indicates whether samples will be effected.
XY PAD, EFFECTS & BROWN BUTTONS
•Here you control the XY Pad to control effects
•swipe across to bring up next set of 8 effects, you can also Load or Edit Sample Packs & Set Tempo
•Large library of DJ, Producer, Label & iPro Sample packs
•Effects Pack01 – Reverb, Echo, Delay, Flanger, Low & High Pass Filters, Phaser & Crusher
•Effects Pack02 – Pitch Shift, Gater, Scratch Gater, Pitch Verb, Room Reckr, Dub Delay, Roll FX & Roll
•Import Audio – Load your own samples from your music library (Wav, MP3, max 30secs each sample)
•Time Stretch – High end feature to time stretch all ‘BPM-Coded’ samples
SAMPLE PACK LOAD AREA
•Here you can l to quickly Select & load Sample Packs at ultra fast speed.
•Swipe across to view or load next set of 8 Sample Packs.
•Amazing real world interface by Italian graphic designer : Gianluca Divisi
•XY pad with ability to control & hold effects settings as well as dry/wet slider to set effect’s amount
•16 ultra fast response Trigger Pads that display sample names & illuminate while each sample plays.
•8 Effects Buttons: Select desired effects, or swipe left to view additional 8 effects.
•Sample pack load area for fast selection & loading of Sample Packs
•Includes Free Sample Pack with 16 samples, including loops, vocals & sound effects.
•Access to iPro.DJSampler Store to purchase additional Features, Effects & Sample Packs
•Effects Assign Button : allows you to assign which trigger pads are effected
•Pad Editor Button : with 5 different playback types : Play, Touch, Start/Stop, Loop+Touch, Loop+Start/Stop
•Fast access, full featured, multi-page Help area
•Tempo keypad to set BPM
•Master Volume control.
•Edit Button : to Rename or Delete Sample Pack
•In-App Battery display
•Audio background playback
•Updated for iOS 6 (Note : Minimum iOS needed : iOS 5)
It is also observed in the frequency characteristics of the audio device using an FFT analyzer and signal generator.
Observation of the frequency characteristics of the real time is possible by using the FFT synchronization sweep mode.
input is acquired via the built-in microphone or headset connector.
Oscilloscope has three modes.
* Normal mode: It is suitable to observe the music waveform.
* Trigger mode: This mode is suitable for repeated waveform such as sine wave, You can be observed in the stationary condition the waveform.
* Single mode: This mode is suitable for observing the waveform of one-off, such as impact sound.
You can by pinch out and pinch in, to change the sensitivity and time span.
It is possible to analyze the frequency spectrum of the input signal.
Peak level and frequency is displayed at the top of the screen, it can also be used as a simple frequency counter when you enter a single signal.
By pressing the resolution button, you can select the frequency resolution of the three types.
When you press the peak hold button to hold the maximum value of the signal that you are currently viewing, they are displayed in red line.
The signal generator can be used to generate a signal of four types.
Sine wave of 1Hz ~ 20kHz,White noise,Linear sweep and Log sweep the frequency varies from 100Hz ~ 20KHz.
When you tap the area that displays the frequency or sweep time, picker will appear. please set the appropriate number.
When the frequency display, it will be ignored when you enter the 0000.
It is the FFT synchronization sweep mode when you enter the 000 at the time of the sweep time display.
The FFT synchronization sweep mode, It will change the frequency at high speed in analysis unit time (0.1 seconds weak) of the FFT.
It is possible to observe in real time the frequency characteristic in this mode.
When you press the Copy button, you can in all modes, and save to camera roll capture screen photo.
How’s your Japanese? Check out this demo of the app -
Need to test some speaker, tune a room, or just freak out your pets? This app is just the thing….!
The tone generation signal of this app is high precision of CD quality and frequency accuracy of 0.1Hz.
If you have an AirPlay-compatible device, you can use as a digital sound source of very high-quality sound via wireless transmission of AirPlay.
We are a company that develops the iPhone and iPad apps and provides the sound tools for audio professionals, acousticians, home theater installers, and anyone who loves audio.
-Preset frequencies : 440Hz, 1000Hz, 4000Hz, 17000Hz
-Frequency sweep of Sinewave generation
-Preset frequencies : 200Hz-4000Hz, 20Hz-20000Hz
-Supports of Sinewave frequencies range between 20Hz to 20000Hz
-Direct Frequency input on keyboard (in 0.1Hz accuracy)
-White and Pink noise generation
-Output Gain Control
-CD Quality Output : 44100 samples/second, 16 bits/sample
-Frequency Accuracy : 0.1Hz
AudioTGTab can be very useful for a variety of audio testing tasks including:
-Testing Speakers and Headphones
-Testing and tuning Audio amplifiers, Equalizers and many other Audio equipments.
-Frequecy response testing for Audio systems using White and Pink noise generation
It’s quick to learn and easy to use.
With its basic integrated beatbox and bassline, create original tracks within minutes.
The major innovation in Cycler 3D lies in its 19 effects meant to paint the music instinctively.
They have been graphically designed by Missill (international artist and Dj).
Cycler 3D also allows to record vocals and instruments “live”, thanks to its powerful looping system.
With Cycler 3D everyone can explore his own talents endlessly and without any particular knowledge.
Cycler 3D is available for Ipad, Mac, and PC. Computer versions also include VST versions.
More information on : www.cycler3D.com
Now available as a free trail, this audio processing app lets you change the speed and pitch of non-DRM songs in your iTunes library. Pretty handy for learning songs. Obviously there are a few limitations on this one (see below). So if you find a use for it, the full version is only a couple of dollars. For something with a few more features, Anytune is a great alternative.
All in an incredibly responsive and easy-to-use app. Ideal for transcription, learning songs by ear, or just listening to your music library in a new way.
• Simple uncluttered user interface
• LiveScrub™ : listen as you drag/hold the waveform
• Super-easy single-button looping feature
• Load any song in your music library*
• No ads or in-app purchases
LIMITATIONS OF LITE VERSION
• Max song duration 5 minutes
• Speed range 60% to 100%
• Pitch shift +/- 2 semitone
FULL VERSION ADVANTAGES
• Max song duration 60 minutes
• Speed range 0% to 250%
• Pitch shift +/- 12 semitones
• Keyboard/spectrum display
• Open Dropbox files
• Open email attachments
*Except Fairplay DRM-protected files (i.e. very old, pre-2010 iTunes purchases). Songs in formats other than aac/m4a (e.g. mp3) may load a bit slowly in iOS 5.1; iOS 6 recommended.
Developer: Gerald Beauregard
The first fully functional audio mastering application for iPad. For everyone who wants to make own music tracks excellent quality. Based on the same algorithms which used in professional plug-ins this application turns your iPad into a real mastering studio.
This all-in-one tool lets you process sound, convert audio formats, change sample rate, convert bit depth, cut part of track for preview and make fade-in and fade-out.
With very easy and clear interface you can tweak all controls in real time and listening to the final result right away.
Built-in presets let you quickly find the general mood of your composition and a slightly tweak to get a best result. If you make own preset that you want to use later, you can save it as a preset hotkey.
Audio processing features:
● Linear phase 10-bands graphic Equalizer based on phase shifting.
● Three bands Stereo Imaging with common Stereo Width level.
● Harmonic Saturator with three sets of harmonics.
● Loudness Maximizer with adjustable response speed and ceiling.
● Sample rate converter from 96, 88.2, 48 to 44.1 kHz.
● Bit depth converter supported 16, 24, 32 bits.
● Dithering with noise shaping.
● Supports .wav, .aif, .mp3 audio file formats.
● Predefined preset hotkeys, ability to create own presets.
● All processing settings are stored for each file.
● Processing group of selected files.
● Exchange files thru internal Web service.
● Compatible with AudioCopy / AudioPaste.
● Supports iTunes file share.
iPad 2 and higher is recommended. Generally this application can be run with iPad 1 but there is possibility of dropping the signal out when playback, especially at frequencies above 44.1 kHz. Offline processing can be done with any iPads quite well.
Please note: This application is audio processing tool only. It does not have audio editor functions.
For more details - http://audio-mastering-studio.blogspot.com.au/