All you need to do is import your favorite music from iPod music library, various audio files, etc., and tap the pad!
According to your preference, you can use S4-Pad in many ways such as the following:
- Making sound effects
- Using as drum pads
- Using as an acoustic device in stage
- Available 256-patterns audio files (16 pads x 16 banks. For iPhone and iPod Touch: 9 pads x 9 banks = 81 patterns)
- This app allows you to make backup/restore 256-patterns audio files up to the limit of your storage device.
- Each pad allows you to…
>select three patterns of Play mode
>trim the position to play
>set loop mode
>set fade-in, fade-out (Only when loop mode is invalid)
>set volume and pan
>set Mute Group
- You can import various audio files from iPod music library and iTunes. In addition, you can import audio files from AudioPaste into pad.
- Each effect
>Reverb, Delay, Distortion, Low Pass Filter, Varispeed
>CoreMIDI is supported(MIDI in only)
>Supported background playback.
A woodwind instrument is a musical instrument that belongs to the wind instrument family other than woodwind instruments. Woodwind instrumentSS is a music application packed with 6 different woodwind instruments such as the Alto saxophone and the Recorder. You can also purchase each percussion separately, however Woodwind instrumentSS allows you to save 30% from the actual price.
Woodwind instrumentSS is designed to allow you to easily play the trumpet with a single finger. Unlike the actual a woodwind instrument, you don’t need to have a large lung capacity, but you will be able to play it just by touching the inner side of the white dotted line. With Woodwind instrumentSS, you can start playing the trumpet right away and enjoy its sound whenever you want, wherever you are!
Added a volume slider at the bottom center of the screen in order to fix the problem that fade out doesn’t work while you can play staccato notes with the stop button. When you fade the audio out, please make sure to tap the stop button.
Added the recording function!
It picks the surrounding sounds as well, and you can use it in many different ways such as recording your vocals or creating a voice memo. You can also send the recorded data via email. Note that the maximum attachment size of an email depends on the iOS device you are using. Please contact your cell phone service provider for further information. * A 10 seconds recording is around 450 kB.
Added the play with other music app button on the right side of the record button (however, this disables the recording). For example, you can play along with your favorite songs on Music app.
* Volume slider
* Display scale on keyboard
* Support orientation
* Record button / Play button / Stop button / Send the sound data via Email button
* Support iTunes file sharing
* Play with other music app button
Loved the first version of this app. new features look interesting too!
Crush it, Mix it, Slice it, Shift it.
Take a perfect good song from your music library and destroy it with style!
Beat Slice is an expressive remixing tool that allows you to take your existing music and transform it in multiple creative ways. Export your remixes and share them or make your own custom ringtones!
Built in effects include:
• Reverser: Reverse a beat
• low n high: Play a beat high or low
• Slicer: Cut it up and slice and glue it back together
• Lo-Fi: Good old vinyl sound…
• Mute It: Skip it off and on like a DJ
• Electrify: Zaps a beat with a nice dose of electric madness
• Phaser: Phase the sounds like the classic sci-fi effects
• Spinner: Spin the music around your head in circles
• Crusher: Crush your tunes with no mercy. This effect completely kills the beat!
• Telephone: Landline on prime time
File Export and ringtone maker:
Beat Slice now supports export feature that allows you to save remixes and share them or make ringtones. Once a ringtone is exported it can be used on your iPhone.
Create your own instruments from sounds you record. Make your own Grand Piano, Cat Piano, Dog Piano, Bird Piano or Majestic Bug Piano, or get creative and create something with your own voice. There are no limits.
Record any sound, and play it back on the keyboard as an instrument or using Virtual MIDI and Core MIDI! Record anything and turn it into something musical and creative. For example, record one note from a guitar, and instantly can play any note from that guitar.
VoKey is a powerful, easy to use sampler. Import and export from your computer, manipulate the waveform with the touch screen, timeshift to sync all of the notes when playing chords… Record your performances, and play them back with the most dynamic and versatile piano on the iPad or iPhone.
• Waveform Selection – Drag your finger over the waveform to quickly edit the sample to use on the keyboard.
• Map to Keys – Select multiple regions of a sample to be mapped to separate keys on the keyboard.
• Reverse Sample Mode – Play samples in reverse, and use the waveform to customize the sample further.
• Web Interface – Upload and customize your VoKEY samples from a local computer.
• Virtual MIDI / Core MIDI – Use an external MIDI keyboard or send MIDI to other devices
• 13 Reverb effects with wet/dry adjustment
• Compatible with the IK Multimedia iRig Mic, for high quality recordings
• Audiobus Support
• Waveform painting and jumping.
Edit by painting selections of the waveform RED or BLUE. this allows customized ‘Map to Keys’ effects. Jump between blue segments in the waveform easily with the ‘NEXT’ button.
• Sound Modes:
The Timeshifting (or Timestretching) option allows simultaneously played notes to be in sync and the same duration, making the samples sound harmonious and musical when played together.
• Automatic Sample Trimming
This version automatically recognizes and removes the silence or “dead air” at the beginning and end of the recorded sample, making the keyboard very responsive.
• Audio Normalization
Normalization increases the loudness of your recordings to a maximum level without introducing any new distortion.
• Sustain and Looping.
Control how the recorded samples are looped and sustained, when played on the keyboard.
• 30-Note Polyphony – make your own custom high-quality uncompressed (48.0k 16 bit) samples.
• Fully Animated Keyboard with multitouch glissando (finger sliding).
• Save, Load, Preview, and Delete Samples.
• Save and load Song Performances with Tempo adjustment.
VR-09 Editor provides graphical control of VR-09′s parameters, such as Organ Tones and Synth Tones.
* Sound generator not included.
* Roland VR-09 required to use this app.
● You can use the large display of the iPad to control the parameters of a Organ and Synth Tone.
● Roland Wireless Connect allows you to control the VR-09 wirelessly by your iPad.
* In order to use the wireless connection, you’ll need Roland WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adaptor, and a wireless LAN access point (e.g., wireless LAN router) that supports WPS.
For a full rundown head here - http://www.roland.com/apps/vr09editor/
Developer: Roland Corporation
Play a world of music. Make it yours.
Wave Trip is a musical arcade game. You control a mysterious and wonderful geometric astronaut as she travels through worlds of unimaginable beauty and danger, saving her friends through the medium of awesome tunes.
All of the levels can be remixed and edited, and players can create their own levels and share them with the world. Since every object in Wave Trip has musical characteristics, creating a level is just like writing a piece of music – just easier (and with more cubist sheep).
An audio engineer’s best friend; J-Kart is a music player designed for live broadcasts and live events for use with the iPad. The software is stand alone, so you can use it anywhere at any time without needing to be online. The application uses audio files stored on your iPad.
J-Kart gives your ability to queue up your song, track, and sound file with the ease of markers and makes it easy to loop within the song – and all this can be done while you’re mixing your live event. Load, edit etc. while mixing or set it all up beforehand.
• With J-Kart you can load up to 120 audio files
• The program is easy to use with 10 pages, each page containing twelve cells.
• Each audio track can be edited, by clicking on the edit button within the cell to edit the waveform
• From the edit page you can set markers and loop markers for playback
• Stop, pause and play audio tracks from anywhere in the song
• Cross fade between audio tracks with 1, 3 or 5 second fades
• Record a playlist and send by email – the email will contain all the metadata from the track
• Color code music categories for easy reference
Download iAC PRO now and benefit from free upgrades for life, and we have some major ones, after the feedback we have received. Utilise all future benefits that Free users pay for individually.*****
iAC is a fully customizable Audio Cartwall designed for all iOS devices, ideal for jingles, sound FX and custom tracks.
Based on software used by world-class professionals, iAC gives full control of multiple tracks with a few simple taps.
With the ability to display multiple tracks at once, iAC gives full control without the need for fiddly PC software.
This extremely versatile application is suitable for a whole multitude of uses, from amateur to pro, including:
• Creating your own sound board
• Assigning your favorite tracks for quick and easy playback
• Playing sound effects and jingles effortlessly
• Mixing audio clips together seamlessly
• Fading audio samples out at the tap of a finger
iAC was built for professional DJ’s and broadcasters who like to carry their sound walls around with them in their pocket.
The App can hold an unlimited number of cart sets (in-App purchase) in which you can edit sounds on each Cartwall. It comes with a fantastic feature to ‘import’ your own sounds or iPod tracks.
Simply load the tracks in the player section and use the Cartwall to play ‘Instant’ sound effects into your set.
This application will be free to download, with optional in-App Purchases to remove restrictions
Unlimited Cart Sets
Import iPod Tracks Feature
Players For Imported Tracks/Sounds On Same Page As Cartwall
Play/Pause & Fade Out Feature on Players With Individual Volume Control
Cancel feature for importing your tracks
25 Editable Carts To Load Audio Onto Cartwall
6 Colours To Choose To Customise Your Cartwall
12 Pre-Loaded Sound Effects
Search Function To Find Audio In The ‘Imported’ Section
Auria LE – the professional digital audio recording system for iPad.
“This is the first mobile mixing (AND recording AND post production) app that I’ve ever used that is truly professional. Just Wow !” – David Kahne (Grammy winning producer/engineer for Paul McCartney, Tony Bennett, Stevie Nicks, Sublime, The Bangles, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor)
•TEC Awards 2012 Nominee•
•Computer Music Innovation Award•
•Computer Music Performance Award•
•Sound on Sound 2013 Awards Nominee•
Experience the power of Auria in a streamlined version. Record, edit, and mix your music using essential tools taken from the full version, but in a less expensive package designed for those who don’t need every feature packed into Auria.
Auria LE is a 24-track digital recording system designed from the ground up for the iPad. With professional-level features and optional third-party plugin support from names like PSPaudioware, Overloud, Fab Filter and Drumagog (available via In-App purchase), Auria clearly sets a new standard for mobile recording.
“Prepare to be amazed.” – Computer Music Magazine
“…I was immediately convinced that this is the hottest musical app to make it to the iPad so far…” – Recording Magazine
• 24 tracks of simultaneous playback of stereo or mono files (upgradable to 48 tracks).
• Up to 8 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (upgradable to 24 tracks of recording) Camera Connection Kit required.
• 24-bit recording
• Supports sample rate of 44.1KHz only (upgradable to support 48K and 96K sample rates)
• Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor
• MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter
• Third party VST effect plugin support available via in-app purchase (only iOS-version plugins are supported. All plugins must be purchased through the in-app store)
• ClassicVerb reverb plugin included
• StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included
• 2 Assignable subgroups(upgradable to 8) and 2 aux sends
• Powerful waveform editor with features like cut/copy/paste, duplicate, separate, gain, and more
• Flexible snapping tools allow snapping to events, cursor, bars, beats and more
• DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support
• Full automation support on all controls with graphical editing
• True 100mm faders when used in Portrait Mode
• Optional video import feature allows sample accurate sync of video to an Auria project with adjustable offset times and video export capability
• Timeline ruler options include minutes:seconds, bars:beats, samples and SMPTE time
• Auto-punch mode
• Full delay compensation on all tracks and subgroups
• Adjustable metering modes, including pre or post fader, RMS and peak
• Adjustable pan laws
• Sample accurate loop function
• Automatic sample rate conversion
• Built-in metronome
Includes a demo song mixed on Auria by Grammy winning producer/engineer David Kahne.
iPad 2 or later strongly recommended.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later
USB audio interfaces require Camera Connection Kit
AudioCopy and AudioPaste are registered trademarks of Sonoma Wire Works.
JellyBeanBeatBox streams what you see into what you hear by converting live video taken on your iPhone into block-rocking sounds. An awesome, creativity-inspiring app from kids to professional DJs and everyone in between.JellyBeanBeatBox splits your live camera feed into a grid of rows and columns. It then identifies what color is in each cell of the grid and plays a different sound for each color. Different rows make different pitches, while different columns represent the beats of a measure of music. JellyBeanBeatBox was designed for synthesizing music by arranging different flavors of jellybeans. But it can be used with any type of object or even to explore the rhythms in the natural world.
JellyBeanBeatBox comes preloaded with 9 different sound sets (NoiseCore, SpaceCore, SynthPop, House, Dub, BigBeat, Rap, Orchestra, and Rock). You can also create your own sound sets using any of the >100 preinstalled sounds or use our website to convert your own sounds into JellyBeanBeatBox format.JellyBeanBeatBox
Developer: Sean Megason
Rated: 4+Price: $0.99 Download Here