AC Sabre is a revolutionary wireless MIDI instrument and motion controller for electronic music producers, composers, performers and DJs which brings the dynamic richness and performance energy of traditional instruments to your digital music library, in a way that is not possible with the existing studio and stage tools.
“A very unique and sophisticated virtual musical instrument” –The Next Web
AC Sabre reads your movements with the built in gyroscope and accelerometer and translates them into musical actions. It lets you pluck invisible strings in the air while controlling up to 7 additional parameters, intuitively with your movements, via MIDI CC messages.
PLEASE NOTE: AC Sabre contains no sounds of its own. You’ll need a computer with MIDI compatible music software (Ableton, Logic, Cubase, FLStudio, Reason, Garage Band, Massive, Kontakt, Sylenth…), or other apps which support MIDI input (Animoog, Nave).
=== PUSH THE BOUNDARIES ===
+ Use AC Sabre to compose distinctive hooks that go beyond the MIDI keyboard
+ Conduct automation in realtime with human sensitivity instead of spending painful hours with the mouse
+ Add sophisticated musical elements without the need for years of theory and training
DJs & PERFORMERS…
+ Play electronic instruments without being shackled to your gear
+ Introduce spontaneity into your live digital performances
+ Infuse signature attitude and style into your performances
+ 3 words: Live Bass Wobble.
=== FEATURES ===
RICH MUSICAL VOCABULARY:
+ Scale-synced, velocity sensitive note play
+ Harmonies, trills, arpeggios…
+ Gesture-based vibrato
+ Note shift (for playing out-of-scale notes)
+ Circle of Fourths/Fifths key changes
+ Note range and octave shift
+ Legato and Portamento modes
+ Note-clamping pitchbend
+ A Drone for sustain and guitar “tapping”-style effects
HONED FOR PROFESSIONAL USE:
+ Low latency (<10ms), 50m+ range via Wi-Fi
+ QuickPanels allow realtime access to most common parameters
+ Save/load/export configuration Patches
+ Wi-fi/Bluetooth support + Bonjour auto-detect
+ Supports multiple devices running AC Sabre as separate MIDI inputs into your DAW
+ MIDI Learn wizard for quick CC assignment
+ MIDI channel selector for playing multiple instruments
POWERFUL EXPRESSIVE CONTROL:
+ 6 assignable Motion Controls
+ Pitch, Roll and Yaw angles
+ Linear Shake & Shuffle
+ Play Intensity
+ 2 configurable Touch Ribbons
+ 1 configurable User Button
+ Vibrato on Shake
OVER 150 MUSICAL SCALES
+ Major, Minor and Pentatonics
+ Jazz modes: Dorian, Phrygian, etc
+ Bebop Dominant, Octonic, Nine-tone scale and other exotics
+ World scales like Hungarian Gypsy, Hirajoshi, and Mississippi Blues
+ Arpeggio scales like Dominant 7b5
+ 1-4-5-b7 and other Bassline scales
+ A few centuries worth of Indian Raag scales
+ Vibrato amount from 1/4 step up to full PB range
+ MIDI CC’s and output range are fully customisable
+ Motion range calibration
+ Virtual MIDI support, play other apps\
for more details – http://air-craft.co/
Metagrid is a perfect companion for all creative Mac/Windows users who work with complex software like graphic suites, digital audio workstations or video-editing software. It enables you to streamline your workflow and control your favourite apps on Mac directly from the iPad by sending:
– keyboard shortcuts
– MIDI notes
– MIDI CCs
– MIDI Program Changes
– powerful macros
Metagrid is shipped with ready-to-use predefined view sets for popular creative apps like Illustrator, Photoshop, Protools, Logic X Pro, Digital Performer, Final Cut, Cubase, Studio One for Mac as well as Cubase, Digital Performer and Studio One for Windows. We will be adding more content for Windows soon.
Metagrid features deep integration with popular DAW applications like Logic Pro X, Cubase, Digital Performer and Studio One. You can choose from complete sets of commands available for these DAWs directly on your iPad and in no time assign them to your buttons.
Metagrid detects the application that is in focus on your computer and automatically displays the appropriate defined viewset. For custom views you can select several view sizes (from 6 up to 110 buttons).
Metagrid features hundreds of icons with dedicated sets for Illustrator, Photoshop, Protools, Final Cut, Digital Performer, Logic Pro X, Cubase and Studio One.
– iPad device with iOS 9.x
– a computer running OSX 10.9/ Windows 7 and later with installed Metaserver application which can be downloaded from our website (www.metasystem.io)
For more details – http://www.metasystem.io/
Wej is a musical accessory for your iPad or iPhone. It’s a solid base to produce sound and charge your device. It has two USB Midi ports for connecting controllers and a bright light show to go along with your music.
This app is the controller and bridge for the hardware.
-Solid non slip quality silicon base.
-2 Low latency USB ports that allow you to connect midi controller devices wirelessly.
-1 USB charging port.
-48 Full color RGB LEDS.
-Ableton link support for light show synchronization.
For more info – http://preorder.retronyms.com/
– 64 Pads
– 64 Mixer channels to adjust volume of each pad
– Export Options like YouTube uploading, Email, Facebook, text your beats and more!
– Unlimited songs
– An awesome built-in demo to show you a beginner look at what is possible
Get more details here – http://www.xmeinc.com/new/index.html
Take wireless control of your favorite audio and video software—right from your iPad. With Pro Tools | Control, you can record and mix audio in Pro Tools, Media Composer, Logic, Cubase, and Nuendo, faster and more easily than working with a mouse and keyboard alone. The app combines the tight hardware/software integration and high-speed communication power of EUCON technology with the multi-touch advancements of iOS, so you get deep control, with great mixing flexibility. And when used with an Avid Pro Tools | S3 or Artist Mix control surface, you gain new touch workflows and custom control. Best of all… it’s free!
Track and mix with just a touch
• Speed up your efficiency using a host of controls
• Record, mute, and solo tracks with a tap
• Ride multiple faders to bring more life to your mix
• Get insight into your mix with extensive visual feedback
Get unrivaled audio and video control
• Access and control hundreds of software commands
• Punch in audio and toggle automation modes
• Trigger complex macros that will save you tons of time
• Switch control to different applications using a single app
Mix faster with intelligent design
• Gain multitouch control to speed up your efficiency
• Interact with and control your mix in whole new ways
• Perform keystroke shortcuts and more with a single tap
• Bring tactile control with you, anywhere you go
Navigate huge mixes easily
• Get fast access to any channel with Tracks view
• Scroll through large mixes 40 tracks at a time
• Select, record-enable, solo, and mute multiple tracks
• Keep an eye on levels with meters on every channel
Work with your favorite audio and video software*
• Avid Pro Tools 12.1 or later
• Avid Pro Tools | HD 12.1 or later
• Avid Media Composer 8 or later
• Apple Logic Pro X
• Steinberg Cubase 8
• Steinberg Nuendo 6.5
* Please note that while other EUCON-enabled audio and video software may work with Pro Tools | Control, they are not qualified at this time.
Free yourself from the cables that bind
• Work in ways not possible with a wired mouse or control surface
• Record yourself in a different room from your DAW
• Control up to two networked workstations across a facility
• Trigger playback or recording from anywhere
Extend your S3 or Artist Mix workflow
• Get enhanced touch control and customizable layouts
• Navigate mixes faster with Tracks view
• View a counter display and additional visual feedback
• Recall layouts and trigger macros alongside S3 or Artist Mix
• Qualified Mac or Windows-based computer running any supported EUCON-enabled application and EuControl 3.3
• Accessible wireless network. (5Ghz Wi-Fi network recommended)
*Artist Control users: In EuControl Settings, you must un-attach the Artist Control surface before attaching Pro Tools | Control and vice versa.
Get more details from Avid website – http://www.avid.com/US/Products/ProToolsControl
Stompwatch is a virtual MIDI pedal board, designed to control both apps and MIDI hardware, using the screen, a Bluetooth keyboard, the Audiobus Remote app, or the Apple Watch. It is easy to configure and versatile.
The app features ten pages, each with ten pads. Each page can be configured to send MIDI to any number of destinations, while each pad can be configured to send a MIDI note, a chord, or either program change or control change messages. Toggle swiftly from one page to another, to control and configure all of your MIDI gear.
With MIDI over Bluetooth, you can use your iPhone to control an iPad. Use your Apple Watch to select different presets on a guitar effects app. With Audiobus Remote, you can control both MIDI gear and Audiobus controls in one location. Use the pads to trigger drum samples or play synthesizers. With MIDI, you can do almost anything.
Stompwatch supports conventional Bluetooth keyboards — if the app is in the foreground, you can trigger pads by typing on the keyboard.
If you are serious about music making, Stompwatch will be an invaluable tool!
Grab the latest details on this app from the developer – http://secretbasedesign.com/apps/
With Audiobus Remote, transport your Audiobus-compatible music apps’ controls onto a second iPad or iPhone: it’s a second screen for your Audiobus session, powered by Bluetooth LE and Apple’s iBeacon technology.
— Audiobus Remote requires iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPhone 4s, iPod Touch 5th Generation and newer devices —
Start Audiobus Remote for the first time, then simply hold it near your other iPad or iPhone running Audiobus: the two devices will pair immediately, and you’ll see the apps running on your Audiobus device appear on Audiobus Remote’s control surface. You will see all the Audiobus Connection Panel controls you’re used to, including app switching, transport and record controls.
Apps can also define Remote Triggers, providing access to app-specific functions within Audiobus Remote. For example:
– Record or toggle individual loops in Loopy HD.
– Trigger drum samples in DM-1.
– Move between presets in Bias FX and JamUp.
– Change presets and adjust effect controls in Holderness Media’s effects apps including Johnny and Caramel.
– Trigger individual sections in Sector, and switch modes.
– Play a mini version of SoundPrism Electro in Audiobus Remote.
All this on a second screen, while you can stay focused in one app on your main device.
Audiobus Remote. More space for play.
Discover apps with Remote Triggers on our compatible apps directory at http://audiob.us/apps
Audiobus Remote requires the Audiobus app and two Bluetooth Low Energy-compatible iOS devices: iPhone 4S, iPad 3 or iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th gen, and newer.
Use your iPhone or iPod touch to remote control GarageBand on your Mac! Special introductory pricing of $2.99 until July 5!
** gbXRemote works only with the current Apple GarageBand for Mac (the version that has been available since October, 2013). It does not work with earlier versions of GarageBand. YOU MUST HAVE A MAC COMPUTER. **
With gbXRemote, control record and playback from anywhere in your studio within WiFi range. Select a track, adjust its volume fader, toggle mute and solo, and more. The currently selected track name is shown. Untether yourself from the computer mouse and screen!
Standard transport controls are available on one screen. Real time bar beat and time displays let you know where you are in your song. Adjust pan and 2 sends (echo, reverb). EQ controls let you expand your creative options.
gbXRemote uses OSC (Open Sound Control) control surface support to communicate with GarageBand. THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY SPECIAL APPS, FILES OR AGENT PROGRAMS TO USE GBXREMOTE WITH GARAGEBAND. All you need is a working Wi-Fi connection between the Mac running GarageBand and your iPhone or iPod touch.
* iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 8.3 or higher
* Apple GarageBand (version 10.0.3 or higher) music application installed on your Mac computer
* Working Wi-Fi connection between the Mac where GarageBand is installed and your iPhone/iPod touch
* iPhone/iPod touch Bluetooth must be set to OFF to insure reliable communications with GarageBand
* Control transport functions (Rewind, Fast-Forward, Beginning, Play, Stop, Record, Cycle)
* Choose between two looks/themes
* Real time bar-beat display
* Real time time-based display
* Enable/disable mute, solo, input monitoring and record enabling for each track
* Adjust overall master volume
* Adjust current track volume
* Current track’s name is displayed
* Select current track
* Enable/disable Metronome
* Adjust pan level
* Adjust echo and reverb sends
* Control EQ parameters, enable & disable each band
For more details – http://www.delora.com/delora_products/gbxremote/gbxremote.html
Patchworks is pleased to annouce a shiny new update to their dedicted app for Ableton Live and Traktor controller on iPad.
Introducing Conductr 2: a modular environment where you can add the modules you want in order to control Ableton Live or Traktor.
Do not forget to rate Conductr on the Appstore.
Traktor Module: SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE!
Flexible interface: up to 4 slots for any deck you want to place (even duplicate them).
Each deck features 3 different view modes:
Player: Control track browsing, progress bar, loops, cues, sync, tempo and flux, plus bend and jog touchstrips.
Mixer: Control volume, 3 band EQs with kills, 2 filter modes (Lo and Hi pass), monitor your cues, key note control and gain adjust.
Fx: Control single or grouped fx units, automatic display of all fx and parameters’ names and control types, and create your own single or grouped fx presets.
New interface color palette.
Upgraded Conductr icon.
IMPORTANT: Upgrade your Conductr Server at (https://www.conductr.net) to version 2.0 in order to use Conductr 2.
TC-Orbiter has zero-configuration motion transmission to TC-11 or TC-Data on the iPad via Bluetooth. It lets you use your iPhone / iPod touch as a satellite motion controller.
TC-Orbiter adds motion control to your performance while your iPad stays still. You can also send patch changes remotely. Cycle through patches for another performer, or change patches without menu-diving while projecting a TC-11 / TC-Data performance.