* Control the transport, including VariSpeed, markers and cycling.
* Add and control tracks, groups, effect returns (up to 3) and the master section.
* Add and control effects and MIDI instruments.
* Toggle the Monitor / Punch / Sound On Sound buttons.
* Control the click track and the MIDI Keyboard Splitter.
MultitrackStudio 7.5 is required. VariSpeed is available in MultitrackStudio Pro Plus only.
The iPad must communicate via WIFI (3G etc. is not supported). Furthermore the iPad and your computer must both be connected to your home network.
MIDI Designer XW is the official MIDI controller for the XW Solo Synth. This groundbreaking, six-oscillator, monophonic solo synth is an innovative, digital hybrid sound engine available in all Casio XW keyboards. Total and direct control of the Solo Synth, both for live performance and sound creation, is now just a touch away.
◎ Forget about edit menus! Over 500 controls access all Solo Synth parameters
◎ Live performance pages with XY controls for filtering and volume blending
◎ “Ganged controls” (supercontrols) allow for manipulating multiple parameters simultaneously
◎ Detail pages allow you to explore the world of possibilities offered by the XW’s six oscillators
◎ Global presets get you started: create your own presets and switch between them instantly
◎ Connect any way CoreMIDI can: use Wi-Fi or hardware such as the Line6 MIDI Mobilizer II, iRig, iConnect, and others
Want to customize further? MIDI Designer XW is built on MIDI Designer. Upgrade to MIDI Designer Pro to create your own pages, reorganize, and redesign to make your own XW layout. Then share it with the vibrant MIDI Designer Community.
MIDI Designer is easy to use, infinitely flexible and customizable, and battle-tested in performance. It’s the most-respected MIDI controller platform for iOS.
* * * * * dream | create | play * * * * *
Find out more: midiDesigner.com
File this one under, E for experimental!
OrigaMIDI is a new type of a MIDI controller built on recognition of image targets through computer vision of a mobile device. The image targets are printed on regular paper, folded into a triangular prism, and used as a fader to move towards/away from the camera on the Y axis; and up/down on the Z axis. Triggers are also implemented, allowing you to send a command upon marker detection. This gives you three types of MIDI manipulation per image target, thus nine per prism, and thirty-six in total out of it’s four possible prisms. This flexibility grants OrigaMIDI enough power to use it as a solo controller in a Live PA or DJ performance, in one or several computers simultaneously.
OrigaMIDI also has a visual counterpart to compliment it’s tangibility that is too often lacking in today’s digital performances. The mobile device gives you several options for particle and special effects to be overlayed on the markers, giving the audience a view not only your movements, but a visual augmentation through real-time special effects that interact with outside sound through the built-in microphone.
There are other features which we hope our users will take beyond it’s original design. OrigaMIDI was initially conceived at a GAFFTA hackathon in San Francisco.
Requirements: WiFi-enabled Mac and iOS device, a DAW or other software able to receive MIDI, a one-time access to a working printer, and a well-lit flat surface.
For further infoe check the official site - http://www.origamidi.com/
Mixtender 2 for MIDAS Pro Series Consoles
Delivering an unprecedented range of control and mobility, the Mixtender 2 App has been completely re-imagined with input from the very engineers who know MIDAS mixers best. Combining control of most key functions with responsive system metering, engineers can take control of any PRO-series or XL8 console using an iPad. Support for multiple simultaneous iPads allows FOH and monitor engineers to work collaboratively from any location in the venue.
Mixtender 2’s new features include full-screen EQ editing which allows accurate tweaks of individual channel signals. With the new VCA and POP group unfolding and member editing function, managing these unique console functions becomes a simple and easy task. Plus, using the quick navigation page with comprehensive level metering, engineers can track all signals while away from the console.
Designed and developed by MIDAS, the Mixtender 2 App is compatible with PRO1, PRO2, PRO2C, PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and XL8 consoles. All that’s needed to unleash the power and versatility of remote mixing is a wireless network and the free download. Comprehensive on-the-go control is just a touch away.
*Supports multiple simultaneous iPad connections
*Quick navigation page featuring all level metering
*Mix view for all channel types includes meters, fader, mute and solo
*Flip mode to control bus contributions
*VCA flip mode provides control of MCAs
*Channel detail area for precise parameter control
*KT DN370 GEQ control
*Demo mode for previewing app and console features
New for V2
*Pan and delay controls
*Bus mix mode display and editing
*Parametric EQ with safety locks
*Full screen EQ editing
*In-place output GEQ editing
*Channel naming & colour selection
*VCA and POP group unfolding and member editing
CONDUCTR is the first Ableton Live controller for iPad SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR LIVE PERFORMANCE: a whole new concept, based on functionality, adaptability and intuitivity.
CONDUCTR is ERGONOMIC (4 different view modes: you only see what you want to see), MODULAR (you can create as many User Modules as you want), EXPANDABLE (upcoming System Modules to customize it to the max) and SMART (it takes maximum advantage of multitouch technology: you can even play it without watching the iPad).
CONDUCTR’s interface is ergonomic: it ADAPTS TO YOUR NEEDS and can be changed up to 4 different view modes at any given time, even while playing live.
CONDUCTR features 3 System Modules (Clips, Mixer and Master) and as many User Modules as you want. You can control up to 5 parameters from any device and any track featured in your Ableton Live set on each User Module.
CONDUCTR IS EXPANDABLE: it will grow within a short time with upcoming new System Modules.
Oh, and you can even play it… WITHOUT WATCHING THE IPAD!
WARNING: CONDUCTR is a software controller. It doesn’t produce any sound by itself.
• Ableton Live 8.2.6 or higher.
• Mac OSX 10.6 or higher / Windows XP or higher.
CONDUCTR WORKS WIRELESS, so you will need to install the Conductr Server software in your computer. Download it for free at conductr.net/downloads.
When you are playing live, you don’t really need to see EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME. The CONDUCTR interface is flexible and can be adapted to your specific, moment-to-moment needs in order to show only the elements you want to focus on.
• 4 different view modes: 4, 3, 2 or 1 views on screen.
• View modes can be changed on the fly according to any momentary need.
• Each view can contain 1 module.
• Modules can be changed on any view while playing.
• Clear and simple clips grid with scene side launchers and both individual tracks and master stop buttons.
• Simply drag the grid with two fingers to find the clips you are looking for!
• Clip and loop evolution bars.
• SHIFT mode to give you fast access to tracks and Master Volume and Mute.
• LINK function to hook up the Clip module and the Mixer module’s horizontal touch scroll.
• Clear and simple control of each track’s Volume and Mute.
• Smart faders.
• High-resolution clip peak meters with ultra-low latency.
• SHIFT mode for fast access to each track’s Pan smart crossfader and Solo and Record buttons.
• LOCK/UNLOCK Master Volume function.
• Track’s volume LIMITER function.
• LINK function to hook up the Mixer Module and the Clip Module’s views.
• Clear and simple Module including: Master Volume, Cue Volume, A/B Crossfader, and transport controls.
• Create as many User Modules as you want.
• Each User Module can contain up to 5 parameter controllers from any device on any track featured in your Ableton Live set.
• 4 different control interfaces: faders, crossfaders, buttons and quantized scales.
• User Modules can be created on the fly by surfing and selecting any of your set’s parameters on the iPad or through the LEARN feature.
• User Modules can be quickly edited at any time, even while playing.
• RESET feature: create parameter’s values memories and recover them whenever you want.
Fastest and easiest module set up ever!
• Add any parameter to any User Module by simply moving it on your desktop software set.
Play your User Modules without watching the iPad!
• Control different User Module parameters depending on how many fingers you use anywhere on the screen.
• Impulse and acceleration detection system.
• Automatic snap to 0 dB and silence.
• Upcoming new System Modules.
Check the official site - http://www.conductr.net/
Shiverware has just launched a video contest (http://woobox.com/
Own the Alesis Micron? This app might come in handy then… (if you can afford!)…
This application is hand-knitted to fit the microns specific MIDI implementation, once the synthesizer is plugged in, choose a bank in “programs” mode on your synthesizer and see the entire patch and all of its parameters laid out on your iPad.
*The application requires an iPad compatible MIDI device to connect to your Alesis Micron, we recommend the XP Midi Mate combined with the Camera Connection Kit for iPad.
Still wondering what the Micron is? Check here - http://www.alesis.com/micron
BlindControl is the first MIDI controller for the iPad that you can really use on stage. Its unique interface allows you to control ten parameters of your Waldorf Blofeld synthesizer blindly with a single hand.
You control two parameters via horizontal and vertical movement with one finger, another two parameters with two fingers, three, four, five… The starting point isn’t important, only your finger movement matters.
It’s a simple idea. You will be amazed by how powerful it is.
BLIND CONTROL FEATURES
- control TEN parameters BLINDLY with ONE HAND
- SEAMLESS integration with the Waldorf Blofeld synthesizer
- NO MIDI HASSLE: conveniently select what you want to control from a nicely grouped list of parameters
- KEEP/REVERT: choose if you want to revert to the original value when you release your finger off the screen
- ADJUST SENSITIVITY ON THE FLY by moving only some of the fingers that touch the screen
- eight COLOR CODED presets
- load presets, turn knobs on your Blofeld, do whatever you want – BlindControl JUST WORKS.
You can connect your iPad with your Blofeld using Apple’s Camera Connection Kit and a USB cable. MIDI interfaces for the iPad will work, too, if your interface supports SysEx message. THE ALESIS iO DOCK DOESN’T. Only Alesis can fix this. Note that you must use a USB cable on the Blofeld Desktop version since only the Keyboard version has a MIDI out. You can also connect BlindControl with your Blofeld via your Mac and Bluetooth or Wifi.
Mira is the easiest way to control a Max application from an iPad. Launch Mira and it will automatically connect to Max and display the part of your patch you want to control remotely. When you change a button or slider on the iPad, the corresponding Max object changes, with zero setup or network configuration. It is truly a mirror of your Max patch.
Mira controls any number of Max patches on any number of computers. You can also use multiple copies of Mira to control a single patch.
There are no OSC messages to wrangle, and everything you do in Max is immediately reflected in Mira.
Check out cycling74.com/mira for videos, examples, and more.
+ Automatically control any number of patches from your device
+ Use mira.frame objects to define viewable regions in your patch. Each frame shows up as a tab in Mira.
+ Support the majority of standard Max UI objects, with more to come.
+ New mira.multitouch object allows for gestural control
+ New mira.motion object sends accelerometer data from your device
+ Multiple instances of Mira can control a single patch for collaborative performance
+ Works over WiFi or an ad-hoc network
We wanted to make it easier to connect your iPad to Max, so you could focus on the important part – using your patch! Mira handles all networking details so you can start controlling your Max patches in two easy steps. First, place a mira.frame object in your patch — this represents the screen of the iPad. Then, drop UI objects onto the frame, and they instantly appear on your device, ready to use.
Each mira.frame you add in Max creates a new tabbed view in Mira, so you can organize the control of your patch into multiple pages.
Seen the new CDM12 digital mixer from C-Mark? Nope? Neither had I, but it looks pretty sweet. Here’s a brief run down -
CDM12 digital mixer
Full Digital Processing Engine