– 64 Pads
– 64 Mixer channels to adjust volume of each pad
– Export Options like YouTube uploading, Email, Facebook, text your beats and more!
– Unlimited songs
– An awesome built-in demo to show you a beginner look at what is possible
Get more details here – http://www.xmeinc.com/new/index.html
Take wireless control of your favorite audio and video software—right from your iPad. With Pro Tools | Control, you can record and mix audio in Pro Tools, Media Composer, Logic, Cubase, and Nuendo, faster and more easily than working with a mouse and keyboard alone. The app combines the tight hardware/software integration and high-speed communication power of EUCON technology with the multi-touch advancements of iOS, so you get deep control, with great mixing flexibility. And when used with an Avid Pro Tools | S3 or Artist Mix control surface, you gain new touch workflows and custom control. Best of all… it’s free!
Track and mix with just a touch
• Speed up your efficiency using a host of controls
• Record, mute, and solo tracks with a tap
• Ride multiple faders to bring more life to your mix
• Get insight into your mix with extensive visual feedback
Get unrivaled audio and video control
• Access and control hundreds of software commands
• Punch in audio and toggle automation modes
• Trigger complex macros that will save you tons of time
• Switch control to different applications using a single app
Mix faster with intelligent design
• Gain multitouch control to speed up your efficiency
• Interact with and control your mix in whole new ways
• Perform keystroke shortcuts and more with a single tap
• Bring tactile control with you, anywhere you go
Navigate huge mixes easily
• Get fast access to any channel with Tracks view
• Scroll through large mixes 40 tracks at a time
• Select, record-enable, solo, and mute multiple tracks
• Keep an eye on levels with meters on every channel
Work with your favorite audio and video software*
• Avid Pro Tools 12.1 or later
• Avid Pro Tools | HD 12.1 or later
• Avid Media Composer 8 or later
• Apple Logic Pro X
• Steinberg Cubase 8
• Steinberg Nuendo 6.5
* Please note that while other EUCON-enabled audio and video software may work with Pro Tools | Control, they are not qualified at this time.
Free yourself from the cables that bind
• Work in ways not possible with a wired mouse or control surface
• Record yourself in a different room from your DAW
• Control up to two networked workstations across a facility
• Trigger playback or recording from anywhere
Extend your S3 or Artist Mix workflow
• Get enhanced touch control and customizable layouts
• Navigate mixes faster with Tracks view
• View a counter display and additional visual feedback
• Recall layouts and trigger macros alongside S3 or Artist Mix
• Qualified Mac or Windows-based computer running any supported EUCON-enabled application and EuControl 3.3
• Accessible wireless network. (5Ghz Wi-Fi network recommended)
*Artist Control users: In EuControl Settings, you must un-attach the Artist Control surface before attaching Pro Tools | Control and vice versa.
Get more details from Avid website – http://www.avid.com/US/Products/ProToolsControl
Stompwatch is a virtual MIDI pedal board, designed to control both apps and MIDI hardware, using the screen, a Bluetooth keyboard, the Audiobus Remote app, or the Apple Watch. It is easy to configure and versatile.
The app features ten pages, each with ten pads. Each page can be configured to send MIDI to any number of destinations, while each pad can be configured to send a MIDI note, a chord, or either program change or control change messages. Toggle swiftly from one page to another, to control and configure all of your MIDI gear.
With MIDI over Bluetooth, you can use your iPhone to control an iPad. Use your Apple Watch to select different presets on a guitar effects app. With Audiobus Remote, you can control both MIDI gear and Audiobus controls in one location. Use the pads to trigger drum samples or play synthesizers. With MIDI, you can do almost anything.
Stompwatch supports conventional Bluetooth keyboards — if the app is in the foreground, you can trigger pads by typing on the keyboard.
If you are serious about music making, Stompwatch will be an invaluable tool!
Grab the latest details on this app from the developer – http://secretbasedesign.com/apps/
With Audiobus Remote, transport your Audiobus-compatible music apps’ controls onto a second iPad or iPhone: it’s a second screen for your Audiobus session, powered by Bluetooth LE and Apple’s iBeacon technology.
— Audiobus Remote requires iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPhone 4s, iPod Touch 5th Generation and newer devices —
Start Audiobus Remote for the first time, then simply hold it near your other iPad or iPhone running Audiobus: the two devices will pair immediately, and you’ll see the apps running on your Audiobus device appear on Audiobus Remote’s control surface. You will see all the Audiobus Connection Panel controls you’re used to, including app switching, transport and record controls.
Apps can also define Remote Triggers, providing access to app-specific functions within Audiobus Remote. For example:
– Record or toggle individual loops in Loopy HD.
– Trigger drum samples in DM-1.
– Move between presets in Bias FX and JamUp.
– Change presets and adjust effect controls in Holderness Media’s effects apps including Johnny and Caramel.
– Trigger individual sections in Sector, and switch modes.
– Play a mini version of SoundPrism Electro in Audiobus Remote.
All this on a second screen, while you can stay focused in one app on your main device.
Audiobus Remote. More space for play.
Discover apps with Remote Triggers on our compatible apps directory at http://audiob.us/apps
Audiobus Remote requires the Audiobus app and two Bluetooth Low Energy-compatible iOS devices: iPhone 4S, iPad 3 or iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th gen, and newer.
Use your iPhone or iPod touch to remote control GarageBand on your Mac! Special introductory pricing of $2.99 until July 5!
** gbXRemote works only with the current Apple GarageBand for Mac (the version that has been available since October, 2013). It does not work with earlier versions of GarageBand. YOU MUST HAVE A MAC COMPUTER. **
With gbXRemote, control record and playback from anywhere in your studio within WiFi range. Select a track, adjust its volume fader, toggle mute and solo, and more. The currently selected track name is shown. Untether yourself from the computer mouse and screen!
Standard transport controls are available on one screen. Real time bar beat and time displays let you know where you are in your song. Adjust pan and 2 sends (echo, reverb). EQ controls let you expand your creative options.
gbXRemote uses OSC (Open Sound Control) control surface support to communicate with GarageBand. THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY SPECIAL APPS, FILES OR AGENT PROGRAMS TO USE GBXREMOTE WITH GARAGEBAND. All you need is a working Wi-Fi connection between the Mac running GarageBand and your iPhone or iPod touch.
* iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 8.3 or higher
* Apple GarageBand (version 10.0.3 or higher) music application installed on your Mac computer
* Working Wi-Fi connection between the Mac where GarageBand is installed and your iPhone/iPod touch
* iPhone/iPod touch Bluetooth must be set to OFF to insure reliable communications with GarageBand
* Control transport functions (Rewind, Fast-Forward, Beginning, Play, Stop, Record, Cycle)
* Choose between two looks/themes
* Real time bar-beat display
* Real time time-based display
* Enable/disable mute, solo, input monitoring and record enabling for each track
* Adjust overall master volume
* Adjust current track volume
* Current track’s name is displayed
* Select current track
* Enable/disable Metronome
* Adjust pan level
* Adjust echo and reverb sends
* Control EQ parameters, enable & disable each band
For more details – http://www.delora.com/delora_products/gbxremote/gbxremote.html
Patchworks is pleased to annouce a shiny new update to their dedicted app for Ableton Live and Traktor controller on iPad.
Introducing Conductr 2: a modular environment where you can add the modules you want in order to control Ableton Live or Traktor.
Do not forget to rate Conductr on the Appstore.
Traktor Module: SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE!
Flexible interface: up to 4 slots for any deck you want to place (even duplicate them).
Each deck features 3 different view modes:
Player: Control track browsing, progress bar, loops, cues, sync, tempo and flux, plus bend and jog touchstrips.
Mixer: Control volume, 3 band EQs with kills, 2 filter modes (Lo and Hi pass), monitor your cues, key note control and gain adjust.
Fx: Control single or grouped fx units, automatic display of all fx and parameters’ names and control types, and create your own single or grouped fx presets.
New interface color palette.
Upgraded Conductr icon.
IMPORTANT: Upgrade your Conductr Server at (https://www.conductr.net) to version 2.0 in order to use Conductr 2.
TC-Orbiter has zero-configuration motion transmission to TC-11 or TC-Data on the iPad via Bluetooth. It lets you use your iPhone / iPod touch as a satellite motion controller.
TC-Orbiter adds motion control to your performance while your iPad stays still. You can also send patch changes remotely. Cycle through patches for another performer, or change patches without menu-diving while projecting a TC-11 / TC-Data performance.
LK – Live Controller (formerly know as LIVKONTROL) is a sophisticated remote controller application for music software and hardware, featuring a tight integration with Ableton Live. Easy customization with 4 independent modules, intuitive use, creative tools and ways to control or compose makes LK a powerful companion for any electronic musician.
See what’s inside:
– Control almost every aspect on Ableton Live, from composition to automation, clips, tracks, devices and much more with MATRIX.
– Get the MPC feel on your touchscreen with MIDI PADS, featuring an arpeggiator and chorder.
– Extensive control through 128 parameters with MIDI Controller.
– Three dimensional parameter tweaking with X/Y pad
For detailed operation information and requirements please visit www.livkontrol.com
Mopho Touch is a patch editor for the Dave Smith Mopho synthesizer. If you have a Mopho then this is the editor for you! Mopho Touch gives you touch-based control over all of the voice and sequencer parameters on your Mopho synthesizer. Just make a change on the screen, and the change is instantly sent to your synthesizer.
Mopho Touch has been designed to give you access to as much as possible all on a single screen, making it easier to change and understand the structure of your patch.
Here are some more features:
* Copy/Paste envelopes between Amp, Filter, and Envelope 3
* Copy/Paste sequencer track data
* Create random patches
* Copy the current patch from your synth to your iOS device, for further editing
Use this app either with a MIDI adapter for your iOS device, or via a wireless MIDI connection to your Mac or PC, with your Mopho synthesizer connected to your Mac or PC via MIDI.
* A Dave Smith Instruments Mopho synthesizer
* A MIDI adapter for your iOS device, OR a Mac or PC connected to your Mopho via MIDI and a wi-fi connection between your Mac or PC and your iOS device.
NOTE: This app does NOT make any sound! It’s just an editor for your Mopho synthesizer. If you don’t have a Mopho synthesizer, this app won’t do anything useful for you.
This app is not affiliated or endorsed by Dave Smith Instruments. It’s just an app I made to fill a need!
This is one of the coolest controllers I’ve seen for awhile. Although the app is free, it’s the physical controller that you’re gonna want to get your hands on, literally!
The AUUG Motion Synth transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a new kind of musical instrument.
Your iPhone or iPod touch becomes an expressive controller that lets you play notes via touch and shape their sound through motion.
Select “Settings” > “Help / Upgrade” > “Quick Start Guide” in the Motion Synth App for instructions on how to get set-up to make sound.
Play any sound:
The AUUG Motion Synth tracks your movements and screen touches to ‘play’ other iOS sound apps, giving you access to a vast array of sounds and effects.
You can also play external devices like hardware synths or vocal harmonizers as well as control audio or visual software on a laptop (via wifi or cabled connections).
Use the Motion Synth App by itself or with a Motion Synth Grip:
The Motion Synth App has two modes:
1) Single-key mode: This Motion Synth App mode allows you to quickly engage with motion-based music control, and includes setup instructions for motion-controlling GarageBand (while GarageBand runs in ‘background mode’ on your iPhone/iPod touch). Note: Garageband is now free for most iOS users.
Select “Settings” > “Help / Upgrade” > “Quick Start Guide” in the Motion Synth App to get started using the Motion Synth with Garageband.
2) Multi-key mode: This Motion Synth App mode is designed to work with the AUUG Motion Synth Grip: a physical holder that securely attaches your iPhone or iPod touch to your hand, thereby improving the dexterity and accuracy with which you can trigger notes via the touch screen.
For the latest, check the official site – http://www.auug.com