SLICR MUSIC PRODUCTION APP for iPad and iPhone
Slice Beats, Remix, Recycle, Design, DJ, Compose, & Share
// MAKE, SEE, HEAR
Turn your iOS device into a professional sample slicing and chopping beat making & music production tool with DJ FX mode, and live arrangements similar to Ableton Live. Slicr includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily, including 4 banks of samples/slices, built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences, loops and record and overdub beats. With more than 600 free samples, and 10 editable template songs, Slicr is the first drum machine to feature the Wave View which allows you to easily distinguish sounds on pads and read waveforms.
Import sounds from your iTunes Library, custom sample libraries or collect more than 600 free high-quality, professionally recorded samples of hard hitting drums, luscious synths, and smooth bass and 808s for Electronic, Trap and Hip-Hop music from cutting edge producers like Mr.Carmack. Loops from vintage synths, rare tape recordings, field recordings and foley are also included. Slicr will be updated monthly with new sound packs.
Use up to three slicing modes to repurpose your music library and your own custom sample collection for remixes and sample-chopped beats. Combine your chops with Slicr Sounds and you’re ready to slice beats like Kanye!
• Region Slice mode allows you to chop a sample into equally sized slices.
• Auto Slice Mode allows you to detect and intelligently position slice points within a sample.
• Manual Mode allows you to swipe to place slice markers directly on the waveform.
• More than 600 samples and 10 template songs
• Use 16 Wave View drum pads for real-time drum sequencing on your iOS device. Load up to 64 samples
• Exclusive free Slicr Sounds pack
• Includes in-app purchases for extra packs from Mr.Carmack
• Sample from music library or import your own library
• Slice sounds using 3 distinct modes for sampling found in classic samplers
• Export your loop based arrangement in real-time in DJ mode.
• Transfer recordings to your computer via iTunes
• Route FX through slices individually
• Share your Slicr Kits and selections with others via Slicr’s Kit Feed
• Pitch slices up and down for classic sampler pitching
• Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
• Live Loop queuing for real-time performance and playback
• Simple drag and drop sound selection with audio preview
• Built-in effects: delay, distortion, reverb
• One shot/Hold mode: cutoff the sound when you lift off the device
• Choke Groups: A pad’s sample will cut off another sample if its in the same choke group
• Quantize Time correct: 1/4 note – 1/32
• Glitch Master effect – 1/16 – 1/4
• Delay Fade Master effect
• Highpass and Lowpass Filter Master effect
• Varispeed pitching with Lock and Drop (pitch drop 1/1 – 1/4) modes
• Change the colors of the pads to your liking
• No matter which iOS device you use, Slicr adapts to your screen size
// SEE YOUR MUSIC
Utilize your iTunes Library of songs for remixing! Import songs from your iTunes Library, Slicr sound packs, and your own “.wav” samples to the “CRATE”. Then collect and edit snippets of songs for reuse in sample based beats, remixes and mashups.
// EXPERT CONTROLS
Applying and routing reverb, delay and distortion can be done to a single slice or to multiple slices. Add some smoothness and control with the one-shot/hold mode and choke groups.
A complete no-nonsense DJ mixing App in your iPad: beat match tracks, use EQ, use EFX, save and trigger cues and cued loops, all in one screen!
• Supports Ableton Link and Audiobus.
• Super easy to loop a playing track, and you can save and trigger loops as if they were cues.
• Save up to 8 cues or cued loops.
• Play with 6 different EFX (can be used all at the same time) to add dynamism to your mixes!
• Use the usual DJ EQ with kill buttons to mute the bottom / mid / high bands
• All of this always visible, on one screen!
• Play with 4 decks at the same time! (iPad Pro: 4 decks fully visible, iPad: 2 decks fully visible, 2 decks minimised)
Apple’s much loved family-friendly GarageBand has just been given a sprinkle of new features. The two main additions are the new Live Loops feature and the Virtual Drummer feature that exists already in Logic Pro X and the Mac version of GarageBand. Naturally, the update is free to current owners, or USD$4.99 for new purchases.
What’s New in Version 2.1
• Use Live Loops to create music by triggering instrument loops and DJ-style effects in real time using Multi-Touch gestures*
• Add a virtual Drummer to your song who takes direction and performs realistic acoustic & electronic drum grooves
• Record adjustments of any Touch Instrument control knob in real time
• Create and edit automation curves to control the volume of any track
• Shape the sound of a Touch Instrument or audio recording using Simple EQ and Compressor
• Plug in a bass guitar and play through vintage and modern bass amp rigs
• Adds over 1,200 new Apple Loops and sounds
• Record up to 32 tracks simultaneously**
• Use third-party instrument apps in your song with Audio Unit Extensions***
• Directly import or export GarageBand projects using iCloud Drive
• Use 3D Touch to play keyboard sounds with polyphonic aftertouch****
Get a full rundown here – http://www.apple.com/au/ios/garageband/
RMX-1000 for iPad is the tactile iPad app that lets your high-quality FX to tracks in their iTunes library.
This app really comes into its own when linked to the Audiobus app and Inter-App Audio, which will let you add FX to music you’ve made on your iPad.
Launched in 2012, the RMX-1000 is a hugely popular effector that can be used in the studio and for DJ performances.
Now the RMX-1000 app emulates the hardware to deliver touchscreen control of Scene FX, Isolate FX, X-PAD FX and Release FX.
Just like the RMX-1000, the app lets producers customize the parameters of the FX to create their own unique sound.
◇A host of high-quality FX for limitless creativity
X-PAD FX: Trigger pre-assigned samples in time with the BPM and use the X-PAD to repeat samples at different speeds.
SCENE FX: Build up and break down tracks by combining ten types of FX.
RELEASE FX：Elegantly exit complex FX combinations and return to the original track using Back Spin, Vinyl Brake and Echo.
ISOLATE FX：Alter the rhythm and timbre of the music by adjusting the Hi/Mid/Low frequencies, and add three types of FX.
◇The parameters of many of the FX can be customized
Create unique sounds and experiment with your own style.
◇Supports Audiobus (bought separately) and Inter-App Audio to become a full-blown music production tool
■ All of the sequential audio playback are supported.
“PlayBacker for iPad” is a audio file player which have 2 decks and crossfader, and supports complex sequential audio playback flexibly.
■ Main functions of PlayBacker deck.
The deck of “PlayBacker for iOS” series have indispensable functions below for playback audio sequences on iOS devices.
“Auto Pause” :When a track reached end, load next track and pause at a head.
“Auto Cue” :Skip silence automatically of audio file’s head.
“Volume Fader” :Control the output volume of deck.
■ Loading audio files from iTunes library.
The deck of “PlayBacker for iOS” series read audio files from iTunes Library, and hold tracks as a cue list. In “Cue List Mode” of the deck, user can rearrange or delete tracks. And playback order depend on this cue list order. In addition “PlayBacker for iOS” series can read audio files which were synced through mac iTunes too.
■ Mode change by device orientation
Landscape mode :2 decks + crossfader
This is a standard mode of “PlayBacker for iPad” which shows all decks and crossfader. In this mode users can control all functions.
Portrait mode :Single deck view
This mode shows only one deck, “DECK A” or “DECK B”. Because a deck occupy full screen, users can easy access to cueing, fader control, cue list edit.
stereosun® presents a whole new concept of DJing and playing with loops. It’s not just another controller but a unique software designed specifically for touchscreen technology. Functionalities of different crossfaders, effect knobs and play buttons are merged together to require the least amount of gestures. You can all at once control up to 6 different sounds (a.k.a. SUNs) and a combination off effects or create LOOPs and CUEs on-the-fly. Every track that you convert into a SUN can be fine tuned to your needs.
Give it a go. Make some noise!
○ A new approach to DJing and live mashups
○ Up to 6 playing tracks
○ One gesture volume and FX control
○ Combinations of different effects (Delay, Reverb, Roll, HightPass, LowPass and Flanger)
○ Automatic Beat/Tempo Detection
○ Pitch Bend & Tempo Control
○ On-The-Fly Loops & CUEs
○ Multiple track synchronisation
○ Integrated iTunes Library and iTunes File Sharing
○ Adjustable Beat Grid for Perfect Syncing
○ Adjustable Effect Parameters
○ Adjustable Pitch with Unchanged Tempo
○ Load samples and play them as you would on a drum machine
○ Adjustable positions of Loops on the waveform
○ Create, arrange and sort your playlists
○ Loops, Playlists and other settings are saved for your next sessions
You need Traktor Pro, an industry-leading DJ software by Native Instruments to use this product. We are not related to Native Instruments.
Have problems setting up?
Have a feedback?
Don’t hesitate to ask us anything.
Email us directly at email@example.com. You can also instant message us on Skype, Kik, or Snapchat at “sonicwarper”. Expect delayed replies outside our working hours (GMT +8, 9:30pm to 6:00pm).
Sonicwarper turns your iPad into a wireless gamepad-style DJ controller for Traktor Pro that let’s you play with touch and motion.
NEW: After edjing, le #1 DJ app with its +25 million downloads, discover edjing Pro, the track-mixing application that turns you into a professional DJ! No more need for over-sized DJ turntables: edjing Pro has been designed to reach the same level of features as a professional DJ controller, while keeping the iPhone or iPad ease of use.
WORLD-PREMIERE: edjing Pro is compatible with the Apple Watch!
Focus on your mix, edjing Pro does the rest!
Thanks to a brand new audio system, developed by DJIT’s engineers, result of five years of R&D, edjing pro redefines the boundaries of the mix experience. Access:
– Brand new audio effects, essential for experienced DJs – like the Slip and the Roll – coming directly from professional DJ hardware
– An automated audio effects synchronization on the BPM, the beats and the audio sequences of the tracks to obtain the best sound rendering
– A manual audio system settings for purists who prefer a total control of their set like the Pitch setting mode or the choice of the crossfader curve
– The most complete music library with an access to +50 million tracks (mp3, SoundCloud, Deezer,…)
– Two large audio spectrums for an optimal BPM tracking and beat matching
– An interchangeable interface with a turntable view mode for turntablists
– A ‘Record’ function in .aiff format to save your mixes in HD
– An ‘Edit BPM’ function to manually adjust the BPM of your tracks, with the possibility to modify it by ear thanks to the ‘Tap BPM’ or by eyesight with the dedicated spectrum adjustment
– A new ‘Freeze’ function to freeze one of the spectrum and play or replay the best instants
– A ‘Pre-Cueing’ feature that enables to prepare the next track on your headphones
– A smart mini spectrum that enables you to browse through the track
– Incredible color effects to add more texture to your mixes like the Super Filter, the Delay or the Echo Out
– Perfectly synchronized rhythmic effects on your tracks beats like the Beatgrid, the Reverse, the Roll or the Roll Filter
– A three-band frequency equalizer
– A brand new ‘Sync’ feature for a perfect synchronization
– An unlimited access to your SoundCloud music library
– A Deezer access with more than 30 million tracks available (for Deezer Premium Plus members)
– An access to your whole iTunes library
– A smart search feature to find any track in one click on multiple music libraries at once
– A ‘Queue’ function to prepare your DJ set in advance
– An ‘Automix’ function that automatically plays the tracks listed in the queue
– Airplay compatibility
– Apple Watch compatibility
– The application is not optimized for iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPad 1
YOUR CREATIVITY IS NOW LIMITLESS.
Let your imagination run free! edjing Pro enables you to explore your creativity without worrying about technical constraints by proposing the best sound rendering ever developed on iPhone and iPad. Realize unrivalled structure and rhythmic effects, synchronized on your beats tracks for an optimum result. Imagine. Mix.
It supports sending and receiving MIDI messages over Wi-Fi network and allows you to control your pc/mac dj software remotely. You can forget about your mouse and trackpad. This app is fully adapted for Traktor Pro 2 mac/pc software and contains of DeckA, DeckB and Mixer.
*** DeckA/DeckB features ***
– Track search buttons
– Tempo fader
– Jog control
– 4 programmable Hot points
– In/Out loop buttons with 1/4 1/8 1/16 1/32 time intervals
– Master mode
– Sync mode
– Flux mode
– Track position finger changer
Additional Traktor Pro available features (read guide at http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/):
– LCD display with track name, time (m:s:f) and track position indicator.
*** Mixer ***
– Left/Right volume level faders
– Mic gain fader
– Main output level protected fader (to avoid rapid volume changing)
– Hi, Mid and Low frequency regulators
– Kill Hi, Mid and Low buttons
– Gain control
– 3 FX regulators per channel
– 3 FX turn on/off buttons per channel
Additional Traktor Pro available features (read guide at http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/):
– LCD left/right and main output level indicator.
– Files browsing Up&Down keys
– Load to deck A or B buttons
– Phones cueA & cueB buttons
OneDJ is a professional DJ app. With OneDJ and using your music library in the iPhone, you can enjoy playing DJ anytime, anywhere. The multi-touch user interface is designed as to operate comfortably in one screen, and you can use the same functions by the same operation as a real DJ device. DJ beginners can easily play DJ using various functions.
Connecting a headphone and a speaker to iPhone, the speaker outputs the master sound, and from the headphone, you can monitor the sound that DJing requires for the next mixing.
You can use OneDJ in following ways.
・Bring OneDJ to a party and play DJ quickly.
・Play DJ during a drive with everyone. (If you are driving, please don’t play DJ)
・Record mix of your favorite songs, or make a music.
・When you think about purchasing a real DJ device, for simulated experience.
From a DJ beginner to a professional, please do get OneDJ that provides countless uses.
OneDJ is equipped with various functions.
・Control different functions by your touch gestures.
・Load any songs from your own music library.
・Record your DJing sound.
・Touch and control the Turntable to scratch and spin.
・Analyze automatically a beat of a song to sync tempo of the song at one button.
・Use Effects of six types to change sound.
・Key-lock change a playback speed without changing the key.
・Multi-touch User Interface
・Sharing Recording File
・Back Cue and Hot Cue
・Manually Setting Beat
・Showing Song Information
・Jumping Playback Position
・Channel Fader and Crossfader
・Filter (HPF, LPF)
・Setting Fader Curve
・Adjusting Turntable Brake
・Adjusting Turntable Spin
・Inverting Tempo Slider