It supports sending and receiving MIDI messages over Wi-Fi network and allows you to control your pc/mac dj software remotely. You can forget about your mouse and trackpad. This app is fully adapted for Traktor Pro 2 mac/pc software and contains of DeckA, DeckB and Mixer.
*** DeckA/DeckB features ***
– Track search buttons
– Tempo fader
– Jog control
– 4 programmable Hot points
– In/Out loop buttons with 1/4 1/8 1/16 1/32 time intervals
– Master mode
– Sync mode
– Flux mode
– Track position finger changer
Additional Traktor Pro available features (read guide at http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/):
– LCD display with track name, time (m:s:f) and track position indicator.
*** Mixer ***
– Left/Right volume level faders
– Mic gain fader
– Main output level protected fader (to avoid rapid volume changing)
– Hi, Mid and Low frequency regulators
– Kill Hi, Mid and Low buttons
– Gain control
– 3 FX regulators per channel
– 3 FX turn on/off buttons per channel
Additional Traktor Pro available features (read guide at http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/):
– LCD left/right and main output level indicator.
– Files browsing Up&Down keys
– Load to deck A or B buttons
– Phones cueA & cueB buttons
For for info – http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/
Loop your voice instantly and scratch it with pro DJ techniques! Enhance your creativity with this advanced audio sketch pad and music studio production system. Access your iTunes music, create loops, beat-match, set cues, record samples, apply effects, and much more. While one turntable is playing, listen separately or record on the other turntable. 2 Turntables and a Microphone is the perfect platform for DJs and musicians from the beginner to the professional.
Practice traditional scratching with the crossfader buttons and the most accurate touchscreen turntables available. Enjoy the versatility of the samplers, hot cues, looping functions, effects, hand-spinning, and manual beat-matching. Pre-listen to tracks with the split audio feature.
The live microphone and production quality (48 KHz, 32 bit) sound processing invite endless possibilities, from creating your own samples, to mixing live performers into your music. The ‘Save Track Settings’ function allows you to fully prepare a mix in advance by saving samples, cue points, and effects to each individual track. 2TTM’s unique design allows for maximum creativity and limitless combinations. It’s amazing what you can do with just 2 Turntables and a Microphone!
Play all your iTunes music, as well as MP3, M4A, AAC, CAF, AIFF, WAV formats from file folders and playlists within the app. Users can create, edit, tag and manage customized sound folders, to stay completely organized for their performances.
2 Turntables handles the scratching of sounds in a way that is very similar to real turntables. The crossfader buttons enable the quick response needed for the proper handling of many different scratch techniques. Using the main cues, hot cues, and the full controls of tempo and pitch, you’ll be able to accurately beat-match using the traditional DJing methods.
Musicians and DJs who loop during live performances will enjoy the loop recorder. Preform multi-track looping by layering new sounds overtop of existing sound loops. Bounce down tracks from both turntables by recording with the main recorder and loading them back into the mix via the “Recorded Tracks” folder. Countless combinations of sounds and rhythms are possible by recording in this way, live and on-the-fly.
The sampler is loaded by default with six sample drum loops and has the ability to record new samples from the microphone or from the turntable. Plus load samples from any music folder or iTunes playlist and prelisten to selected samples before loading or fading into your mix. Remix like a pro with the Audio Split function that lets you prelisten on one turntable side with headphones while the main sound output is played through external speakers.
For the DJ, recording artist and novice alike, this app becomes a versatile and effective audio sketch pad. 2 Turntables and a Microphone is a powerful sound mixing tool, condensed into a user-friendly interface with smooth and seamless interactions between all of its functions. With a new approach to old-school mixing, 2TTM offers everything you need in a DJ app!
2 Turntables and a Microphone is the logical choice when it comes to high quality sound recording.
Some people say, that process of making a music product is so difficult and requires a lot of time. We will try to destroy this myth. With Remix Master you can create a perfect music for every taste without any problems! Just download and try it! Use the different effects and samples to create your own soundtrack!
How to use: use all of the features of Remix Master! There is no time limit. Absolutely freedom. Have a good time with Remix Master! Good luck!
Remix Master features:
– High-quality sounds
– Large library with different effects
– Colorful backgrounds
– Perfect app for all electronic music fans
– Ideal music app for your iPhone and iPad
Download Remix Master right now and be sure that you can to create a nice music with this app! Have a good time with our apps!
Ultra-portable, universal MIDI groove controller for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and PC
Grooves to go
Introducing iRig Pads, a full-featured ultra-portable 16-pad MIDI groove controller for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch as well as Mac and PC.
An extremely versatile system, it lets you make beats, launch loops, mix like a DJ and a whole lot more no matter whether you’re on stage, in the studio or anywhere between.
It’s the ultimate travel companion for the mobile electronic music producer on the go.
iRig Pads is so portable that you can take it with you anywhere. It’s smaller than an iPad and less than 1” thick (23mm). It features a slim, compact and lightweight design that can be slipped into any backpack or laptop bag and carried around with ease. And for even greater portability it’s been designed with ultra low-consumption, which means it’s fully functional as soon as you connect it into its host device — You don’t need a power adaptor. Just plug it in to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch via its included Lightning cable (30-pin connector sold separately) or your Mac or PC via its included USB cable and start groovin’.
You’ll enjoy incredible tactile control thanks to iRig Pads’ 4×4 grid of 16 velocity-sensitive, backlit multicolor rubber pads. Each pad lights up in multiple colors – red, green, orange and every shade in between – depending on the velocity of your playing and the MIDI information sent by your chosen music app or software.
But iRig Pads does more than your average mobile pad-based MIDI controller. Its full set of controls — two knobs, two pushbuttons, one slider and one pushbutton rotary encoder — provides a versatility that lets you be in control in any situation. All controls are MIDI assignable and customizable: Up to 16 distinct MIDI maps or “scenes” can be saved and recalled instantly for full control of apps and software. It comes with 6 pre-programmed default scenes that allow it to work with popular apps and software right out of the box.
- Ultra-portable MIDI pad controller and groove production station for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch plus Mac and PC
- Extremely small size with a slim form factor that can be taken with you anywhere
- 16-velocity-sensitive backlit rubber pads that light multiple colors depending on velocity and outgoing and incoming MIDI messages
- Two MIDI knobs, two pushbuttons, one slider and a pushbutton rotary encoder, all programmable
- 16 user-programmable MIDI scenes for instant recall of custom MIDI maps
- Features pre-programmed MIDI scenes for SampleTank for iPhone and iPad with more coming soon
- Fully MIDI class-compliant
- Perfect for making beats, cueing loops and Djing
- Lightning connector and USB cable included, 30-pin cable available seperately
- Expression/sustain pedal input
- USB port can supply power when connected to iOS devices for no battery drain
For more details – http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigpads/
Zen Mix is a simple way to DJ on your iPad. To open a song press the folder icon. Press play to start the music. To change the volume, use the top vertical slider. To change the tempo, use the bottom vertical slider. There is a tempo reset button next the slider. To nudge tempo or position, use the triangle buttons. The most common controls are within the reach of your thumbs.
Developer: Kip Morgan
Rated: 4+Price: $3.99 Download Here
With its carefully crafted design, Pacemaker makes djing easy, beautiful and fun. Sync with the tap of a button; and with a full set of colorful effects and a crossfader, you’ll have unlimited creative influence over the music you love!
Spotify – Connect with Spotify and mix millions of tracks.
iTunes – Your iTunes favorites works too.
Sync – Automatically keeps everything in sync so you don’t have to.
Scratch – Put the needle to the groove and scratch like the grandmaster.
Crossfade – Swipe to blend your tracks together. Voilà! A mix has been born.
With a tap you can loop it, extend it, half it and re-loop it.
Build it up, maximize the tension and take it through the roof. Everybody’s waiting. It’s time to kill the effects. It’s time to push the Drop button.
Hop back and forth between the beats in a track to create your live remix with Beatskip.
Adjust the Bass, Middle and Treble of your tracks and glue them together.
Record the mix on the fly. Play it, cue it and rewind it (only with iTunes).
Split the output and preview a track with the headphones crossfader before blending it into your mix (using the optional Urbanears Slussen adapter).
Pick and choose from a wide range of colorful effects at the Pacemaker Store:
Hi-Lo – Remove the high or low frequencies from your tracks to create a swooping sound effect.
Echo – Echo echo…
Roll – Create a loop that spins on top of a track.
Reverb – Make the track sound as if it’s being played in a small hut or the largest of cathedrals.
Real DJing on iPad: turn your iPad into a complete DJ system. Mix your iTunes tracks in perfect sync, scratch, add effects, loops and more. Automix your songs for non-stop music. Record your set and share it on SoundCloud.
Music lovers, mix at your next party and impress your friends. Pro DJs, Cross DJ uses the same engine as Pioneer’s rekordbox. It’s like having 2 CDJs in your pocket.
Building on Mixvibes’ 10 years of expertise, the app is easy to use for music lovers, and powerful for experienced DJs. Achieve the same level of performance as with real decks!
“As a radio DJ, I use this app daily.” DTongSports
“With this app I can learn to play without investing any sum into turntables and vinyls.” Mishka
“Very user-friendly. Clean, simple and professional look and feel.” Best-dj-software.com
ADVANCED DJ TECHNOLOGY
Scratch, loops, effects, hot cues: Cross DJ is the first app for iPad that provides pro DJ features in an intuitive design.
OPTIMIZED FOR iPAD
Cross DJ replicates the industry standard DJ setup: jog wheels, Cue/Play/Sync buttons, full-fledged mixer. The smart tab layout and big controls make the mix even easier.
STAY ON THE BEAT
Based on the same engine as our Mac DJ software, Cross DJ for iPad provides the most reliable synchronization tool and BPM analysis on the market. Plus, you can visually preview your mix using parallel waveforms and sync meter. To end with, you can edit accurate beat grids and pre-listen with split output mode.
2 pitch modes : Speed and Keylock. Mix tracks with different BPMs: no sound distortion.
START DJ THE EASY WAY
Cross DJ provides access to your iPad’s iTunes library and playlists. It’s the best way to get a feel for DJing, without any feature limitations. Stepping up to regular DJ decks will be easy, thanks to the app standard layout.
WORKS WITH YOUR CONTROLLER
Connect your iPad to an external mixer. Then, use Cross DJ for iPad like a touch-sensitive laptop. You can also control popular DJ MIDI controllers, from brands like Pioneer, Numark and Hercules – see list below (in-app feature.)
• 2 decks with realistic scratch
• Ultra-accurate synchronization and beat matching
• Complete DJ mixer with 3-band EQ, volume faders, cross-fader and level meters
• Parallel waveforms and track overview display
• Direct access to your iPad iTunes library and smart search with multicriteria filters
• Sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
• 14 audio effects: Low-Pass, Hi-Pass, Echo, Delay, Phaser, X-Phaser, Flanger, Jet, Chopper, Crush, Brake, Roll, Cut, Bliss
• X/Y control pad for effects
• Live beatgrid editing
• Live recording
• Full editing of recorded mixes: title, description, artwork
• Direct upload of mixes to SoundCloud
• Share mixes directly to Facebook & Twitter
• Auto loops (1/8 to 32 beats)
• Slip mode loops
• 6 hot cues
• Pitch fader and pitch bend – Pitch range from 4% to 100%
• Split output function for headphones monitoring (requires Mixvibes’ DJ Cable)
• Multi-audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
• External mixer audio routing mode (channel A and B are routed to different outputs)
• Audio via Bluetooth
• All main audio formats compatible : MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, …
• Optimized Retina graphics
• 10 compatible controllers (in-app purchase, but 5 minutes of free testing) : Mixvibes U Mix Control Pro & U Mix Control Pro 2, Pioneer DDJ-WeGo, Numark Mixtrack Pro & Mixtrack Pro 2, Hercules DJ Console RMX 2, DJ Control Instinct, DJ Control AIR (requires Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit), Vestax Spin2 & Numark iDJ Live.
djay transforms your iPad into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with your music library, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists on your iPad. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad.
WHAT’S NEW IN DJAY 2
New User Interface
• Multiple Performance Layers: easily switch between turntables, waveforms, and the sampler to take your DJ performance to the next level
• Single Deck Mode: rotate your device to focus on an individual deck with larger controls
• Parallel Scrolling Wave View: touch and interact with two songs side-by-side
• Colored Waveforms: visually find sounds, such as drums, vocals or base lines, using a frequency based color mapping
• Spectral Timeline: visually identify song structure, intro, chorus and verse for quick song navigation
• Slice Mode: turn the beats in the waveform into temporary hot cues and remix on the fly
• Slip Mode: scratch your music without interrupting the flow as it snaps back in time on release
• Beat-Grids: use auto-detected visual beat markers for precise cueing and beat matching
Sampler & Drum Pads
• Sample Player: tap any of the 12 sample pads to trigger sounds from the pre-bundled content
• Sample Recorder: record live from playing decks to create your own one-shot samples
• Custom Presets: assign samples, color-code individual pads and save it as a custom preset
New Music Library
• Song Queue: quickly build a playlist for requests and upcoming songs
• History Playlists: see what has already been played during your session and easily recreate a great mix later
• Instant Preview: tap and hold a song in the library to preview it before loading it to the deck
• Advanced Sorting: rearrange playlists by BPM, title, artist, or time
• Analyze Library: pre-analyze your library so BPM, waveforms etc. are instantly available when loading a song
• Full-Screen Mode: dynamically expand your library to browse songs more easily
• Light & Dark Theme: adjust your library theme for maximum readability depending on lighting
Advanced Performance Tools
• Perfect Sync™: seamlessly blend songs together for a perfect transition or mashup
• Loop-FX: remix live by swiping across the XY-pad for beat-matched loops with simultaneous filtering
• Direct music library access
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher, Filter
• Mixer, tempo, and EQ controls
• Cue Points
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• AirPlay integration
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Vestax Spin 2, Numark iDJ Pro, Numark Mixdeck Quad, Numark iDJ Live, Numark iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Pioneer DDJ-WeGo, and Pioneer DDJ-Ergo
djay 2 for iPad supports iPad mini, iPad 2, iPad 3, and the new iPad 4 running iOS 6 or later.
Serato’s first official app for iPad is designed to compliment an existing Scratch Live or Serato DJ setup. Serato Remote will connect seamlessly to your Serato laptop software and work with all supported Scratch Live and Serato DJ hardware. Control Cue Points, Loops and Samples and manipulate FX in ways that weren’t previously possible.
Perform all of your favorite Scratch Live and Serato DJ functions without needing to touch your laptop. See Serato’s famous Virtual Decks and Track Overviews so you can focus on the crowd and free yourself from your laptop. Connect over USB for ultra low latency or wirelessly, freeing you to move around the stage.
We’ve designed the app with real world performance in mind:
• Plug & Play with easy set up
• Big easy to hit buttons that are quick to locate on the fly
• Control Cue Points, Samples and FX
• Toggle between Auto Loop, Loop Rolls and Manual Loops
• Perform super fast Instant Doubles
• New Roll Mode combines Loop Rolls with FX
• Set favorite FX for instant access
• Cue Point and Overview colours inherited from the Serato laptop software
• Virtual Decks and Track Overviews mirror key information from your laptop
• Scroll your library, load to decks and Sample slots
• Control of your Scratch Live or Serato DJ Sample Player.
• Quickly manipulate FX with QFX
Serato Remote has three performance tabs: PADS, SAMPLER & FX, all have been meticulously designed for the smoothest flow. Each performance tab can be used with the Virtual Deck View or in Extended View for extra control.
The PADS performance tab gives you control of your Cue Points, Auto loops and Loop Rolls in the Virtual Deck View and in Extended View you can also access Manual Loops and Samples.
The SAMPLER performance tab truly opens up the Scratch Live or Serato DJ sample player. The 4 banks of 6 sample slots are easily accessed in Virtual Deck and Extended View.
• Adjust volume and playback of each sample individually or use Master Sampler Volume
• Trigger, Hold and On/Off Playback Modes available for each sample slot along with Loop
• Sync your samples with Serato DJ.
The FX performance tab gives you an easier and more creative way of controlling Scratch Live or Serato DJ FX
• Select your favorite FX and control them in latched or temp modes
• Trigger Loop Rolls and FX simultaneously using our new FX Roll Mode
• Combine all your favorites in an easy-to-manage list with Favorite FX
Control your Serato software library on your laptop with the Library Nav icon in the centre of the Virtual Decks. Navigate your tracks and TAB to your crates, files or folders.
• Drag to Virtual Decks to load
• Perform super fast Instant Doubles by dragging from deck-to-deck
• Fast Scroll View with two-finger track load.
• PLEASE NOTE SERATO REMOTE REQUIRES SERATO SCRATCH LIVE OR SERATO DJ LAPTOP SOFTWARE AND SUPPORTED HARDWARE.
Designed and developed by a team of industry professional DJs, EDM Producers & Musicians at iThirtySeven, it presents the perfect balance of a professional, creative music sampler with simplicity & speed that DJs & musicians demand, and it’s right at your fingertips.
This App incorporates a beautifully designed real-world interface & will transform your DJ sets & live performances into hyped up, hands in the air experiences.
This Sampler gives the user the ability to:
•Load & trigger hundreds of samples at ultra fast speeds
•Drop vocal samples & sound effects over your DJ sets
•Play loops & sounds on the fly to create awesome live performances.
And via the in-App iPro Store you can purchase Sample Packs from some of the World’s leading DJs & producers, including Steve Aoki, Sidney Samson, Nick Thayer & Dirtyphonics from labels such as Dimmak & OWSLA. Also available are the iPro Sample Packs, including Dubstep, Electro, Dutch House, Rap, Male & Female Vocal packs.
The Sampler also incorporates a cutting edge XY Pad to control 16 amazing effects including mind blowing Pitch, Gating & Roll effects, edgy Filters & also industry standards like Flanger, Delay & Reverb. There’s also a high-end Time-Stretch feature to time-stretch loops & samples to any BPM & there’s also the ability to Load your own Samples. (Effects & Features available via the iPro Store)
The App has 4 main sections:
•16 Trigger pads that illuminate when a Sample is triggered.
•Pad Editor button : Use this button to set the way you want each individual sample to play back.
incl. 5 Playback Types : Play, Touch, Start/Stop, Loop+Touch, Loop+Start/Stop
•Effects Assign button : This button enables you to assign which Pads you want effected. The yellow L.E.D. light in top left corner of each Trigger Pad indicates whether samples will be effected.
XY PAD, EFFECTS & BROWN BUTTONS
•Here you control the XY Pad to control effects
•swipe across to bring up next set of 8 effects, you can also Load or Edit Sample Packs & Set Tempo
•Large library of DJ, Producer, Label & iPro Sample packs
•Effects Pack01 – Reverb, Echo, Delay, Flanger, Low & High Pass Filters, Phaser & Crusher
•Effects Pack02 – Pitch Shift, Gater, Scratch Gater, Pitch Verb, Room Reckr, Dub Delay, Roll FX & Roll
•Import Audio – Load your own samples from your music library (Wav, MP3, max 30secs each sample)
•Time Stretch – High end feature to time stretch all ‘BPM-Coded’ samples
SAMPLE PACK LOAD AREA
•Here you can l to quickly Select & load Sample Packs at ultra fast speed.
•Swipe across to view or load next set of 8 Sample Packs.
•Amazing real world interface by Italian graphic designer : Gianluca Divisi
•XY pad with ability to control & hold effects settings as well as dry/wet slider to set effect’s amount
•16 ultra fast response Trigger Pads that display sample names & illuminate while each sample plays.
•8 Effects Buttons: Select desired effects, or swipe left to view additional 8 effects.
•Sample pack load area for fast selection & loading of Sample Packs
•Includes Free Sample Pack with 16 samples, including loops, vocals & sound effects.
•Access to iPro.DJSampler Store to purchase additional Features, Effects & Sample Packs
•Effects Assign Button : allows you to assign which trigger pads are effected
•Pad Editor Button : with 5 different playback types : Play, Touch, Start/Stop, Loop+Touch, Loop+Start/Stop
•Fast access, full featured, multi-page Help area
•Tempo keypad to set BPM
•Master Volume control.
•Edit Button : to Rename or Delete Sample Pack
•In-App Battery display
•Audio background playback
•Updated for iOS 6 (Note : Minimum iOS needed : iOS 5)