Don’t settle for an app that gives you programmed drum-like sounds, use a real drummer for composition, jamming, teaching or your own releases. With Drum Loops HD 2 (as with Drum Loops HD) you have a live drummer right in your back pocket! And in GB he plays exactly at your desired tempo, grooves and fills! In this totally new app: Blues/Reggae/Rock/Bossa/Samba/Fusion and Super Dry Loops (incl. full Audiobus and Inter App Audio support). The ultimate younger brother of Drum Loops HD (released 2013 and frequently updated).
Perfect for, producers, teachers, songwriters……more than 700 loops, fills and samples in 7 new styles in many, many tempi, more fills and loops than ever before!. Copy any loop to any paste equipped DAW and compose your own track with anything you could ask from a studio drummer in no time. If you use GB as your DAW of choice you get an incredible advantage, you can copy a loop or fill into GB and from there on change the tempo anyway you like without losing audio quality and maintaining the feel of the drummer!
* All new styles to complement the earlier release and this time with even more loops and fills
* All loops and fills can be copied as Apple Loops to GB, following tempo changes
* All loops (or fills) can be copied to any other paste equipped daw
* Full drum loop library for anyone making music on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
* Audiobus compatible
* Inter App Audio compatible
* Perfect drummer to play along with when practicing your timing on any instrument (loops loop perfectly in app itself)
* Performed, recorded and built only for IOS
* Many styles in many bpms (check content list)
* Two sounds for all loops,fills and samples in every style and tempo (close miked/close miked + room mics).
* 4/4, 6/8, 3/4 and even 7/8 loops. Uncut, not time stretched, not chopped but actual high end recordings
* Audio quality: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit (cd)
* All loops and fills actually played separately in all bpms, by a living and breathing studio drummer!
Most loops are 2 bar loops (no single bar loop in the app, no repetition effect) and some are 4 bars in length. All loops (except the Super Dry Room chapter which has a distinct 70’s sound) come in 2 mixes, close-miked and close-miked plus room mics mixed in (natural room reverb), all in perfect sync.
Every style comes in a wide range of tempos including:
* Blues- 4 loops and 3 fills at 80,100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 and 220 bpm (quarter note in 6/8)
* Rock- 6 loops and 4 fills at tempos ranging from 100-200 bpm, in 10 bpm increments
* Country- 6 loops and 4 fills, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 bpm, plus double time loops in 100, 120, 140, 160 bpm (’train beats’)
* Reggae/Ska- 5 loops and 4 fills at 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 and 150 bpm
* Bossa/Samba- 6 loops and 4 fills at 120, 140, 160, 180, 200, 220, 240 and 260 bpm
* Fusion- 4 loops in 4/4, 3 loops in 3/4 and 2 loops in 7/8 bars, plus 4 fills at 120, 130 and 140 bpm
* Super Dry Room (distinct 70’s sound) a staggering 10 loops and 6 fills at 70, 80, 90 ,100,110, 120,130 and 140 bpm!
* Ending drum fills recorded in both rooms, 3 in the big room and 4 in the dry room to make the live played drum track complete! (live ending fills and breaks)
* 2 drum kits fully sampled in both rooms for adding stuff to grooves, changing them or adding samples to fills, full complement of samples at multiple dynamic levels.
Sing a beat and have it automatically and instantly converted to a drum machine beat! The revolutionary VoxBeat analyzes the kick, snare and hat sounds that you sing, and assigns high-impact stereo drum samples to your beatboxed kick, snare, and hat sounds. It’s amazing and intuitive. It is the easiest and fastest way to program beats: just sing them. You can also just touch the screen to enter or correct drum hits, in real time.
Plus you can add audio tracks to capture your ideas. Make a beat, sing a bass line, sing a melody, mix, add effects if you like. Then you can export to WAV or AudioCopy, or link to another app via Inter-App Audio. Email your ideas or import via iTunes.
VoxBeat is the ultimate musical sketch pad looper and features:
-Five drum kits with 9 sounds each
-Additional drum kit groups for only .99 cents
-6 tracks total (3 for drums, and 3 for either drums or audio)
-Training capability to better recognize your own voice’s kick, snare and hat sounds
-Preset saving and total recall
-Quantize and swing settings
-Crazy beat subdivisions if desired
-Delay, LowPass, HighPass and Band Pass effects for each track.
* Make up to 26 sections and set them rhythm patterns and chords
* 4 DrumKits / 4 Instruments for harmony
* Basic time signatures (4/4, 3/4, 2/4, 6/8) and odd meters (5/4, 7/8, 9/8) available
* Section-independent time signature. That means, you can mix more than 2 meters in a song
* Swing (shuffle) feature for 4th-based signatures
* Section-leading-crash / section-ending fill playable
* Chord input: use tension note and bass note
* While playing, rhythm pattern pads glow and chords are shown
* Export plain text of rhythm patterns and chords (no import feature available)
* Audiobus 2 / Inter-App Audio support
Many people under the impression that the art of producing music using beat maker software is something complicated, and takes too long to learn. But the reality is you can start producing music in a matter of minutes.
Drummy has made it possible for anyone to make beats. There is almost no learning curve at all. You’ll be making the same types of high quality beats as the best Musician or DJ performance……You are not going to believe how easily you’ll be able to become a professional beat maker.
– FEATURES –
• HIGH QUALITY DRUM KITS
11 Drum Kits and Sound Effects covering the most popular modern music styles : Vintage Kit, Analog Kit, Acoustic Kit, Classic Kit, Electro Kit, Techno Kit, HipHop Kit, Urban Kit, Funk Kit and Percussion Kit.
• 8 TRACKS MIXER
An integrated 8 track mixer to balance your tracks to perfection. Mix the volume on individual channels and act as a visual reference of your beat.
• 16 STEPS SEQUENCER
Our 16 steps sequencer makes it easy to edit your masterpiece fast, a ultra-simple yet highly intuitive interface allow you to tap out a quick beat without the headache that comes when learning other complicated Apps.
• DRUM PADS
You can play your drum performances on 8 fully custom pads.
Download Drummy and start making your own beats. The best way to learn is just start doing it.
For more info – http://www.sonarmusical.com/
Attack Drums is a synthesizer designed mainly for drum sounds, but the powerful sound engine can also be used for everything else – including vocals. Based on the Waldorf Attack VST PlugIn from 2001, it consists of a 24-part sound engine, now packed with a pattern sequencer and a versatile effects section.
One highlight of the effects section is the new Phrase Vocoder, a vocoder that uses written text instead of spoken words. Lyrics in – song out, adjust gender as you have always wanted!
Just like Waldorf Nave, Attack Drums is a seriously in-depth musical instrument – easy and fun to use, but a a sonic beast at its core!
-Four independent effect slots with selectable effect:
-Polyphonic steps – up to 8 notes per step
-Fractional track/step timing
-Inter App Audio
-Export song to audio file
-compatible with iPad 2, iPad 3 (Retina), iPad 4, iPad mini (1,2,3), iPad Air (1,2)
-Minimum iOS 7.0 required
-AudioCopy / AudioPaste
-Content control via iTunes File Sharing
Grab the latest details from the Waldorf’s website – http://www.waldorf-music.info/en/attack-drums-overview
TUPLET TRAINER is based on a simple method for learning tuplets. The method is based on intuition and has been tested on and used by students for more than two decades now, and has proven to be extremely effective. Once you master the method, you will easily perform any tuplet with full control thanks to the reference rhythm.
You can operate the app either in Listen mode or Practice mode. In Listen mode you can listen to the reference rhythms transform into tuplets. In Practice mode you can set up different configurations for practicing.
The Lessons section will guide you through the basics of the method. There is also a detailed manual as well as video tutorials and music demos available on the Internet, reachable from within the app.
You can select from 28 tuplets in 4 time signatures, each with multiple motifs, all in all allowing thousands of combinations. Add a groove (hi-hat and bass drum) to reinforce the feel of the time signature. Select different sounds and patterns for the metronome, grooves, and pads.
3/4 Time signature:
4 over 3, 5 over 3, 7 over 3, 8 over 3, 10 over 3, 11 over 3
4/4 Time signature:
5 over 4, 7 over 4, 9 over 4, 10 over 4, 11 over 4, 13 over 4, 14 over 4, 15 over 4
5/4 Time signature:
6 over 5, 7 over 5, 8 over 5, 9 over 5, 11 over 5, 12 over 5, 13 over 5, 14 over 5
7/4 Time signature:
8 over 7, 9 over 7, 10 over 7, 11 over 7, 12 over 7, 13 over 7
As a musician, composer, arranger, or teacher, you will easily gain access to new exciting rhythmic building blocks that have been very inaccessible before and therefore almost non-existent in western music.
Practicing tuplets with this method will not only expand your rhythmic vocabulary: some interesting side effects include a sharper sense of timing, re-phrasing, and subdivision. If you are a stranger to 5/4 and 7/4 (meters), practicing the reference rhythms/tuplets in those time signatures is an excellent way to get acquainted with them.
And – you will open up doors to further rhythmic possibilities!
AirPads - Wireless MIDI Drum Pad controller for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
AirPads is the ultimate, simple MIDI drum and sample controller for iOS. Trigger samples in your favourite music program on your computer or device at the speed of hardware.
AirPads provides a set of pads for triggering samples and knobs to control parameters in real-time. Simply load the app, connect it with another app on your device or your computer via Bluetooth, and start playing!
AirPads utilizes iOS 8 Bluetooth MIDI LE technology, which allows for latency comparable to wired hardware.
AirPads is optimized for use with DAWs such as Ableton, Maschine, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Reason, Reaper, or any other MIDI-accepting program with sample-triggering features. AirPads can also be used for playing melodic instruments such as VST synthesizers and other iOS apps such as Animoog.
– 8 groups of 16 pads, displayed 16 at a time on screen
– 4 knobs (8 on iPad) for real time MIDI CC control
– Split screen mode on iPad in landscape view allows for 2 sets of 16 pads and 8 knobs to be played at once
– Bluetooth LE MIDI support for virtually zero latency
– Global velocity setting
**Note: Please make sure you are running iOS 8, have an iPad 3+/iPhone 4S+/iPod Touch 5th gen and that your Mac is Bluetooth LE MIDI compatible and running OSX 10.10.**
Developer: Jonathan Miller
You’ll get all the essential features of a metronome and a bunch of bonus features like an advanced speed and rhythm trainer. It’s all bundled into one user interface – so you’ll have everything at your fingertips. It’s very easy, and you won’t need much time to master it.
For electronic musicians, we’ve integrated a MIDI master clock to sync all your grooveboxes, DAWs and drum machines.
Take this wonderful piece of software now for the introductory price of just $0.99.
– 4 well selected metronome sounds
– extremely accurate
– simple and clear user interface
– everything in one window
– speed trainer (speed up, slow down or Loop)
– change speed after 1 / 2 / 4 / 8 / 16 bars
– rhythm trainer (play quarters, eights, triplets & sixteenth)
– edit every step individually
– time signatures from 2/4 to 9/4 (also 2/8 …)
– integrated help desk
– master clock to sync all your soft- and hardware
Grab more info here – http://metronom.monoplugs.com
DIODE-108 is the drum machine you’ve been waiting for. It’s packed with a variety of built-in vintage, classic, and acoustic kits, but you can easily mix and match the samples provided to make your own custom kits. Or import wav files for even more variety. Once you’ve built your groove, DIODE-108’s drag-and-drop beat effects make it fun and easy to create beats you’ve never heard before.
* Drag and drop effects let you put effects on individual beats!
* Drum kits licensed from respected partners. Dubsounds, Samples From Mars, Orange Tree Samples, and 99Sounds.
* 16 drum voices with unlimited patterns that you can arrange into your own songs
* Each pattern can have its own swing and tempo multiplier
* Every voice has PER BEAT control of pan, volume, tone, pitch, decay, compression, and distortion, delay, and reverb.
* Turn NOTE MODE on for any voice and control the musical note (up or down an octave from the original pitch). Great for basslines or pitched percussion
* Wav sample import
* Mix and Match kits (easily substitute any sample in any kit). Want an 808 kick in a 909 kit? No problem.
* See the Diode-108 in action in this video review and demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=143&v=Sc8kF3Jwd5k
Build your beat on a 16×16 pattern grid. 16 voices is almost twice the number of voices of some of our competitors, and it means that you can have an 808 kit with all the instruments you’re looking for (not just some of them). Set tempo and swing. Several time signatures are supported (and each pattern can have its own).
Tap your beat on our 4 by 4 array of drum pads. Record into the active pattern, or just play along.
Unprecedented control over your drum kit. Dial in the settings you want, mix and match samples from different kits, and save out your modified custom kits for use in any song. How much control do you have? An amazing 7 dials for each of the 16 drum voices!
Diode-108’s crown jewel is its drag-and-drop beat FX. Want a reverse cowbell? Want a bitcrushed tom? Want a cymbal that performs a pitch dive across several beats? Just drag and drop the effect tokens onto beats, and drag them left and right to cover any beats you like. Turn a long-lasting cymbal into a rhythmic backbone. You have to hear it to believe it! Head over to http://www.vibrantdigitalengineering.com for SoundCloud examples.
Build up a collection of named patterns from scratch, or import selected patterns from existing songs. Then drag and drop the patterns to build up a song. Each pattern can have its own swing setting and tempo multiplier if you like!
Export your songs as wav files to SoundCloud, DropBox, or iTunes, or send them through Audiobus to other apps on your iPad.
Taking all of the content from Mike Johnston’s GROOVE FREEDOM book, this app features:
* Over 50 “Groove Freedom Systems” through 4 different chapters: Bass Drum Freedom, Snare Drum Freedom, World Groove Ostinatos, and 32nd Note Grooves.
* Each “Groove Freedom System” comes with 15 different exercises to practice – with more planned in future releases.
* Practice the displayed pattern while listening to the drum audio, click track, or both. Adjust the tempo to fit your needs.
* Adjust the volume and stereo pan of each limb part separately or mute a part to simplify a challenging pattern.
* “Repeat Measure” and “Auto Tempo Increase” features to help you keep your practice focused.
* See your progress by viewing your entire practice history: what groove and exercises you practiced when with informative statistics and graphs.
* Share your progress on popular social media networks.
OS AND DEVICE SUPPORT
Requires iOS7 or greater.
Supports iPad2 through iPad Air 2, iPad Mini through iPad Mini 3
Groove Freedom comes packed with three full lessons for you to experience everything that the app has to offer straight from the moment you download it. Subscribing to Premium Access gives you access to all existing groove systems with new groove systems being added every month.
The length of a Premium Access subscription is 1 month. Pricing is clearly shown within the app prior to purchase. Discounts are available for 6-month and 1-year subscriptions as well.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the subscription price selected, and will clearly identify the cost of the renewal.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
* Please note that you will not be able to cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
Developer: Sun Rising Application Development LLC