Make your own Beats Electro, House, Hiphop, Minimal, Dubstep, Nujazz … and share a Jam with friends.
Loop-based music sequencer specially designed for playing live, it is associated with an innovative and powerful randomization tool.
WEJAAM allows you to take great pleasure in making music without being a musician.
It’s very simple to make a beat, just select from the Djaam library or you also can pick up from the World Jaam community the only think you have to do it’s to create you beat using the hit editor, add sound, delete sound that’s so easy…
Give you access to a 5 pads controllers instead than knob in this way you will control simple your feeling with your finger on the screen, we also record your live session.
WEJAAM’s complete mastering system in a single integrated app includes Limiter, Reverb, Delay, Flanger, Equalizer, Chorus, Distortion.
Based on feedback and requests gathered from mastering professionals, Wejaam advanced includes exclusive controls and features.
Random your imagination
With this exclusive features you can easily have access to one million of possibilities, during your live performance run and tap to the random bar to bring up a new pattern idea.
share your jam head to head with friends it’s an unforgettable music experience.
Ready to go now ?
Make your own song within minutes and sound like a pro just record your live and create the best traxx ever. Then upload the song and share your mix all around the world.
• Sequencer 6 patterns of 32 notes.
• 6-channel instrument (synthesizer or sampler).
• 1 parametric Filter by channel.
• 2 effect sends per channel (Delay, Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Overdrive).
• 3-band equalizer.
• Output limiter.
• Export recordings and programs with iTunes.
• Bluetooth Synchronization allows you to play with another person and have the same audio output on each device.
Check http://www.wejaam.com for all the details
Pocket Beats is the #1 easiest beat maker in the world for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Powered by our proprietary mobile-optimized Dream Audio Engine, you’ll be simply amazed at the beat-making power right at your fingertips.
To use, just tap on the grid of squares and hit play. That’s it–no massive menu system, no complicated controls, just a dead simple way to make crazy, off-the-charts beats. No musical background necessary!
Export raw .wav loops to use in almost any other music app, and you can also export sick beats for ringtones. Pocket Beats is the perfect companion for the 21st Century Digital DJ–just plug it into the PA and drop a massive beat.
Made by MIT and MIT Media Lab graduates with sounds designed by a Berklee alum, Pocket Beats is the funnest, easiest, and most powerful way to make beats.
✔ Tempo control
✔ Rapid-fire drum sequencer
✔ 2 FX pads
✔ Multiple drum kits available
✔ Multiple genres available: hip hop, glitch, IDM, industrial, electro
✔ Export ringtones
✔ Export .wav files
✔ Universal app – works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
✔ FREE to start
✔ Even more features and sounds coming soon!
Turn your iPad into an MPC. With more than 1,200 samples, 50 editable programs, 80 editable sequences, and iconic MPC workflow, iMPC is the first app to bring all the functionality of a classic Akai Pro MPC to your iPad. iMPC includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily, including built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences and record and overdub beats. Time correction from 1/8 note to 1/32T with variable swing, and Note Repeat from 1/8 note to 1/32T with latch control are also built in. The app’s built-in sampler can record samples three different ways: using the mic on the iPad, using the line input on the iPad, or using the multi-touch turntable interface in iMPC to record samples directly from iTunes or other music libraries.
• More than 1,200 samples, 50 editable programs, and 80 editable sequences
• Exclusive iMPC sound set and classic Akai Professional sound library
• Sample from iPad mic, line-in, or music library using multi-touch turntable interface
• Export tracks to MPC Software for use with MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio
• In-app SoundCloud community, powered by CloudSeeder
• Share on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
• 16 Levels mode: 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning
• Note Variation slider: adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play
• Trim and categorize samples, undo takes and erase samples
• Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
• Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
• Simple drag and drop program creation
• Built-in effects: delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter
• Time correct: 1/8 note – 1/32T with variable swing
• Note Repeat: 1/8 note – 1/32T timing, with latch
• Supports WIST, wireless Sync Start protocol from Korg
• AudioCopy beats and sequences to compatible apps
• AudioPaste samples from compatible apps
• Tabletop Ready iMPC is free for for iMPC owners
• Route to and use with your favorite Tabletop Effects and devices
• Line-in allows you to resample Tabletop devices
• Use with Tabletop’s Timeline Editor
For more details – Click here
bip is a fantastic creative tool for playing, recording and performing musical rhythmic patterns. Starting with the simple idea of a programmable generated beat, touch and hold gestures are used to select beats and patterns. Patterns can be mixed and matched along with a touch-strip controller for transforming beats. Choose from track templates for quickly creating tracks or spend the time importing and tweaking beats with your own samples.
bip offers hours of creative composing and live performance.
• create a variety of rhythm’s while touch hold and slide finger across beats
• all beats can be programmed to play in time including complex sub-divisions
• a touch strip for changing parameters of any beat, loop or entire track
• record beats and parameters to create expressive musical patterns
• arrange patterns on the fly for each track
• use to compose, arrange AND perform live
• load track presets for quick music making
• over 200 samples included
• import samples using audio paste or iTunes file sharing
DrumSetlist Manager HD
The main advantage is the storage of song presets which then can be added in chains to provide a setlist for live concerts.
The built-in metronome function enables the musician to get the right timing for each new song in the setlist in audio and through walking LED’s visually.
!!! There is a LITE version restricted to 10 Presets to test the app before buying, so check it out if it suites your needs !!!
– Landscape play screen with big buttons and letters for live playing.
– Preset import from iTunes playlists with automatic chain generation.
– Application preferences for customizing the user experience
– Built in help system
Check the apps home page for MORE INFO
Developer: Andreas Schweiger
Advanced Mobile Drummer
Designed for solo musicians, bands or anyone away from the studio who needs to create drum patterns. If you are a guitarist or vocalist who needs a backing rhythm or perhaps your drummer has been abducted by aliens or blown up and you need a replacement-this could be just what you need!
* Advanced creative features you won’t find on a standard drum machine.
* A huge range of professional acoustic and electronic sounds.
* Real-time record or step record. Create up to 32 patterns and 8 songs using 5 tracks.
* Adjust pitch, level and decay on each drum pad or drum step and control these settings over time as part of your pattern. You are not limited to just one sound per track as each step can have its own sound.
* You can also adjust swing from 0 to 7(extreme).
* Auto track assigns each pad to a track automatically.
* Store 4 drum kit programs for the drum pads independently from patterns.
* 5 Drum pads for live play, overdubbing or recording
* Real-time triggering of patterns.
Developer: Rob Wilmot
Does the App Store need another dedicated drumming app? It would appear so with the recent launch of DrumsLive, and this one has some nice sounds too. I particularly like the CoreMIDI support.
DrumsLive – MIDI and touch drums - Hang Drum
For any suggestion, request or doubt about DrumsLive please visit our dedicated webpage: http://www.net-sol.info/drumslive/forum
We are proud to introduce to you DrumsLive™, featuring the most realistic drumset available on the App Store®!
Why should you choose DrumsLive™ over the other apps out there? Well, here we go!
DrumsLive™ fully supports CoreMIDI™ interface, meaning that you can attach your digital drumset to your iPhone® or iPod touch® using iRig® MIDI by IK Multimedia or an equivalent interface and start playing!
DrumsLive™ automatically learns midi notes from your digital drumset, no matter which one you have, so you don’t have to wander aimlessly through pages of hard-to-understand settings! Easily set the note once for each piece and they’ll be kept saved for good!
You need to play live in places in which you can’t bring your acoustic drumset, or you just don’t have one? Now, even with the cheapest digital drumset with MIDI support out there, you can play live smoothly and flawlessly, thanks to DrumsLive’s ultra-low latency and the ultra-realistic sounds!
DrumsLive™ features 3 different drum kits (pop, jazz, rock), over 200 drum samples and a deep and smart dynamic system, based on the velocity of the note received. The pitch is also automatically corrected to make sure that what you hear is the most realistic drumset ever had on an iPhone® or iPod touch®!
You want to make practice with some audio tracks of yours? Fancy to play that marvellous drums solo of the band you listen to everyday on your iPhone® or iPod touch®? Just import it to DrumsLive™ with a easy wizard procedure, and in a couple of seconds there you go! Drum over your fav songs! And if you are on the go, or you don’t have a digital drumset, just play with your fingers! Tap along and discover the realism of DrumsLive™!
Easy to customize! A real mixer, so you can control the levels for each component of your drums! Velocity curve setting, to get a full control of the dynamics! Configure DrumsLive™ to suit best your style of play!
Metronome mode lets you train on your rhythmals, from 40 to 240 BPM!
More features to be discovered inside DrumsLive™, and more to come…!
DrumsLive™ is the App that all the drummers around the world were waiting for!
Developer: Luigi Ferone
ELECTRONIC BEAT is a sample collection and producer kit for Intua BeatMaker 2. Over 400 sounds, organized in 32 drum kits, are created with subtractive synthesis, fm synthesis as well as with physical modeling. Each drum kit is ready-to-use with 16 pads filled with kick and snare drums, hihats, cymbals, percussion and reverse effects. Most of the drum sounds are clean, without any effect processing, so you can realize your own mix.
This basic drum library of one-shot samples offers a rich fundus larger than the collections of well-known vintage drum machines. There are 64 audio loops from 80 to 140 bpm for using like rhythmic beds in your song arrangement. Enjoy all the 37 song projects for a quick start with Intua BeatMaker 2 and some demo grooves combine audio loops with midi sequencing.
ELECTRONIC BEAT is a good starting point for producing songs and grooves. It’s easy to get hypnotic drums for Dance, Electro, HipHop, Minimal House and Techno, Ambient, Retro-Pop and other musical styles. Use both the loops for rhythmic backings and the inspiring drum sets for making fresh beats with your iPad.
Follow the link for a demo of the sounds and purchasing details – http://www.app-sound.com/BeatMaker2.html
Impaktor - The drum synthesizer
You just slap your desk like you would a real drum. The real acoustical impulses from the built-in microphone are used as an excitation source for advanced sound modules that simulates behavior of membranes, cymbals, metallophones or strings. This makes Impaktor a highly responsive and expressive instrument.
With semi-modular architecture and several types of synthesis, Impaktor can produce a wide range of tones, from acoustic, like Tabla, Djembe, Marimba, Cymbals, Metal bars to electronic or industrial sounds.
Enjoy the most realistic virtual drumming experience available for mobile devices!
* Works with iPhone 4, 4S, iPod Touch 4th gen and all iPads
* The app requires headphones. Works best with headphones without built-in microphone.
– Synthesis: physical modeling, frequency modulation, noise shaping
– Semi-modular architecture; 2 modules with configurable routing
– 2 modulation sources: velocity and lfo-envelope. Almost every parameter can be modulated
– Multimode filter, harmonic exciter and several types of amplifiers
– Over 90 presets available, more coming soon
– No samples used
– Ultra low latency
– 6 tracks audio recorder
– True 3d panning
– Auto-quantization with configurable time-signature
– Reverb and Delay effects
– Audio-copy and wave export
Keep en eye on http://beepstreet.com/ for updates
Developer: Jaroslaw Jacek
As well as receiving Dream Cheeky’s iPlay Piano recently to take a closer look at (see here for review), they also included their other new product which is simply called iDrum.
This slim, portable gadget features 7 circular drum-like pads on the top, which are designed to be tapped with your fingers (no drumsticks required!). The iDrum is powered by a removable, rechargeable lithium battery, and like the iPlay Piano, it conveniently connects to your iOS device wirelessly via a Bluetooth connection.
For the most part, the device feels solid and well built, the spacing and placements of the pads is good, and the sensitively of the triggers in the pads is consistent. There’s an on and off switch on the back, plus a mini USB port for recharging it.
Like with the iPlay Piano, this gadget only works with Dream Cheeky’s own free apps, but at least there are 3 to choose from instead of only one for the keyboard.
The first, and main ‘music’ app is called Sound System for Drum, which has a similar layout and features as Dream Cheeky’s Sound System for Piano. Here you have the option of a Free Play mode for jamming away on the pads either by themselves, or you can access any songs from your iTunes library, and play along to them. There is also the option to record your performance, either soloing or playing along to a song, and save these ‘jams’ to listen back to later. Like the piano app, there also an Learning Mode that offers 2 built-in songs to play along to, and you’re scored on how well you can play along to them as you follow the falling coloured dots, ala the Guitar Hero video game series on console.
The other two free apps currently available that are compatible with the iDrum are more games than playable drumming apps, which I guess does expand the appeal of this device beyond just drummers. The first of these is called Hysteria which simply requires you to tap on the correct pad at the correct time as coloured dots move over a marker at the top of the screen. Again, it borrows ideas from the Guitar Hero games, only there is no music at all, apart from sounds that play when you hit the correct pad. Most people will find this game frustrating at the start as the pads are not coloured coded, so until you can memorise which pads are which colours, its just plain confusing. It’s a simple game, and I did find it addictive, but I can also see much more potential for it to be developed into something more ‘rhythmic’ and drum focused.
The other free app is called Smash, which is another simple game where you are required to hit the correct pad when the coloured dot momentarily appears on screen. A timer counts down from 1 minute, and you have to see how many you can get right before the time runs out. Again, this game largely relies on you memorising what colours are assigned to each pad and also where each pad is located, as you don’t have a chance to look down at the pads during the game. I didn’t enjoy it as much as Hysteria, but my kids actually spent more time on this than any of the other iDrum apps, so I guess it comes down to the user experience.
As for the actual on-board drum sounds, there are 7 sound sets covering different styles, including Classic, Rock, Jazz, African, Funky, and Country. Each with 7 different sounds, one for each pad, and all sound pretty good. There is no sound editing available, and you also can’t configure the pads and choose the sounds you want on on them. The pads themselves are also not touch sensetive, so you simply get the same velocity of volume from each hit.
In talking to the team at Dream Cheeky, prior to these products arriving, I was told that iDrum does experience a slight delay of “less than 20 milliseconds” between when you hit a pad, the signal passes over Bluetooth, and when the sound comes out from within an app. I know this doesn’t sound like a lot, but it is noticeable, especially when tapping the pads along to a song from your iTunes library. When you’re in Free Play mode of the iDrum Sound System app, or one of the other ‘game’ style apps, the slight delay isn’t as obvious. The only real time you notice the delay here, is when playing fast drum rolls as the pads and the app struggle to keep up.
So is the Dream Cheeky iDrum a piece of kit a professional musician is going to get some use out of? No, I’m afraid not, as there are much better (and more expensive) products available that are aimed at pro musicians. Is it a product purely aimed at entertaining? Absolutely! Since it is reliant on Dream Cheeky apps, I do hope they continue to add to the library of free apps, as the initial investment is pretty high for only 3 apps, and only one of those is really for drumming.
For more info on the iDrum head here – http://www.dreamcheeky.com/idrum