Cumberland, R.I. (January 24, 2013) – Alesis, the world’s fastest-growing electronic drum brand, announces the DM Dock Kit and the DM7X Kit, two innovative new electronic drum sets. Alesis will exhibit the DM Dock Kit and the DM7X Kit at Booth 6700 at the 2013 NAMM show, January 24-27 in Anaheim, California.
The DM Dock Kit is a six-drum, four-cymbal drum set based around the DM Dock, a revolutionary drum module for iPad unveiled by Alesis in 2012. The set features four toms, a snare, the Alesis StealthKick drum trigger, a hi-hat, two crash cymbals with choke, and a three-zone ride cymbal with choke. The DM Dock Kit’s rugged steel rack is instantly adjustable with hinged quick-release clamps holding the drum pads and integrated cymbal arms that are easily converted in seconds from boom-style to straight.
Building upon the widely acclaimed design of the Alesis iO Dock, the DM Dock drum module harnesses the power of iPad for drummers, giving them a stage-ready device with 13 professional trigger inputs and balanced ¼” stereo main outputs. Thanks to the WiFi, Bluetooth®, AirPlay®, and 3G wireless connectivity of iPad, the DM Dock empowers drummers to change and enhance their sound library at a moment’s notice. With a compatible app, drummers can download new drums, cymbals, even a complete kit to suit any musical style or venue. Alesis will exhibit the DM Dock Kit along with DM Touch, a percussion app specifically designed by Alesis for the DM Dock. The app allows drummers to create new kits in seconds by simply dragging and dropping drum icons onto a virtual drum kit.
“The power and flexibility of the DM Dock Kit can hardly be overstated,” said David Gill, Alesis Engineering Manager. “We encourage any drummer to come by the booth and try it out; the DM Touch app is the easiest way to customize and experiment with different drum sounds and configurations. Drummers have never had this easy of a workflow, and the DM Dock Kit itself is bulletproof!”
Alesis will also exhibit the DM7X Kit, a premium six-piece electronic drum set. With its ultra-quiet rubber drum and cymbal pads, the DM7X Kit is ideal for professional drummers who want an electronic kit for quiet practice or for electronic percussionists looking to upgrade to a higher-quality kit with a professional module. The DM7X Kit features four 8” dual-zone toms, an 8” dual-zone snare, the Alesis StealthKick 2 compact drum trigger, a 10” hi-hat, a 10” crash cymbal with choke, and a 10” ride cymbal. The DM7X module is the newest module from Alesis and comes with 385 drum and percussion sounds arranged into 40 vintage and modern kits.
iPad and AirPlay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG.
For more details – http://www.alesis.com/percussion
Groovy Beats is a fun way to create beautiful music when you have time to kill. Waiting in line? On the train? These are perfect times for trying out your creative genius! Use a range of instruments, tap out a pattern and listen how they sound together. It is like having an orchestra of your own to experiment with.
The idea is based on some original research on how music can be “seen” and how children can use patterns to make music. But the effect is amazing on both adults and children! It is a great way to introduce children to use their creativity in music, it teaches the fun of experimenting and at the same time helps with their visualization skills development – since effectively they are thinking of the effect of the pattern they are creating. It is equally fun for adults to play with it and find their hidden talent with music.
You just have to play with it once to know!
And to bring your genius to people the app comes with the ability to share with the world. There is a space to see what other people are creating, like them and follow them. Or you can just share with your friends on Facebook.
– 10 instruments to select from (including chords)
– Unlimited number of use of the instruments in different tunes
– Solo/Mute to play and perfect tune by tune
– Unlimited play by ability to extend the board
– Volume control for each tune and instrument
– Share with people
– Rate and get rated
Make your own Beats Electro, House, Hiphop, Minimal, Dubstep, Nujazz … and share a Jam with friends.
Loop-based music sequencer specially designed for playing live, it is associated with an innovative and powerful randomization tool.
WEJAAM allows you to take great pleasure in making music without being a musician.
It’s very simple to make a beat, just select from the Djaam library or you also can pick up from the World Jaam community the only think you have to do it’s to create you beat using the hit editor, add sound, delete sound that’s so easy…
Give you access to a 5 pads controllers instead than knob in this way you will control simple your feeling with your finger on the screen, we also record your live session.
WEJAAM’s complete mastering system in a single integrated app includes Limiter, Reverb, Delay, Flanger, Equalizer, Chorus, Distortion.
Based on feedback and requests gathered from mastering professionals, Wejaam advanced includes exclusive controls and features.
Random your imagination
With this exclusive features you can easily have access to one million of possibilities, during your live performance run and tap to the random bar to bring up a new pattern idea.
share your jam head to head with friends it’s an unforgettable music experience.
Ready to go now ?
Make your own song within minutes and sound like a pro just record your live and create the best traxx ever. Then upload the song and share your mix all around the world.
• Sequencer 6 patterns of 32 notes.
• 6-channel instrument (synthesizer or sampler).
• 1 parametric Filter by channel.
• 2 effect sends per channel (Delay, Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Overdrive).
• 3-band equalizer.
• Output limiter.
• Export recordings and programs with iTunes.
• Bluetooth Synchronization allows you to play with another person and have the same audio output on each device.
Check http://www.wejaam.com for all the details
Pocket Beats is the #1 easiest beat maker in the world for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Powered by our proprietary mobile-optimized Dream Audio Engine, you’ll be simply amazed at the beat-making power right at your fingertips.
To use, just tap on the grid of squares and hit play. That’s it–no massive menu system, no complicated controls, just a dead simple way to make crazy, off-the-charts beats. No musical background necessary!
Export raw .wav loops to use in almost any other music app, and you can also export sick beats for ringtones. Pocket Beats is the perfect companion for the 21st Century Digital DJ–just plug it into the PA and drop a massive beat.
Made by MIT and MIT Media Lab graduates with sounds designed by a Berklee alum, Pocket Beats is the funnest, easiest, and most powerful way to make beats.
✔ Tempo control
✔ Rapid-fire drum sequencer
✔ 2 FX pads
✔ Multiple drum kits available
✔ Multiple genres available: hip hop, glitch, IDM, industrial, electro
✔ Export ringtones
✔ Export .wav files
✔ Universal app – works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
✔ FREE to start
✔ Even more features and sounds coming soon!
Turn your iPad into an MPC. With more than 1,200 samples, 50 editable programs, 80 editable sequences, and iconic MPC workflow, iMPC is the first app to bring all the functionality of a classic Akai Pro MPC to your iPad. iMPC includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily, including built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences and record and overdub beats. Time correction from 1/8 note to 1/32T with variable swing, and Note Repeat from 1/8 note to 1/32T with latch control are also built in. The app’s built-in sampler can record samples three different ways: using the mic on the iPad, using the line input on the iPad, or using the multi-touch turntable interface in iMPC to record samples directly from iTunes or other music libraries.
• More than 1,200 samples, 50 editable programs, and 80 editable sequences
• Exclusive iMPC sound set and classic Akai Professional sound library
• Sample from iPad mic, line-in, or music library using multi-touch turntable interface
• Export tracks to MPC Software for use with MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio
• In-app SoundCloud community, powered by CloudSeeder
• Share on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
• 16 Levels mode: 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning
• Note Variation slider: adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play
• Trim and categorize samples, undo takes and erase samples
• Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
• Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
• Simple drag and drop program creation
• Built-in effects: delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter
• Time correct: 1/8 note – 1/32T with variable swing
• Note Repeat: 1/8 note – 1/32T timing, with latch
• Supports WIST, wireless Sync Start protocol from Korg
• AudioCopy beats and sequences to compatible apps
• AudioPaste samples from compatible apps
• Tabletop Ready iMPC is free for for iMPC owners
• Route to and use with your favorite Tabletop Effects and devices
• Line-in allows you to resample Tabletop devices
• Use with Tabletop’s Timeline Editor
For more details – Click here
bip is a fantastic creative tool for playing, recording and performing musical rhythmic patterns. Starting with the simple idea of a programmable generated beat, touch and hold gestures are used to select beats and patterns. Patterns can be mixed and matched along with a touch-strip controller for transforming beats. Choose from track templates for quickly creating tracks or spend the time importing and tweaking beats with your own samples.
bip offers hours of creative composing and live performance.
• create a variety of rhythm’s while touch hold and slide finger across beats
• all beats can be programmed to play in time including complex sub-divisions
• a touch strip for changing parameters of any beat, loop or entire track
• record beats and parameters to create expressive musical patterns
• arrange patterns on the fly for each track
• use to compose, arrange AND perform live
• load track presets for quick music making
• over 200 samples included
• import samples using audio paste or iTunes file sharing
DrumSetlist Manager HD
The main advantage is the storage of song presets which then can be added in chains to provide a setlist for live concerts.
The built-in metronome function enables the musician to get the right timing for each new song in the setlist in audio and through walking LED’s visually.
!!! There is a LITE version restricted to 10 Presets to test the app before buying, so check it out if it suites your needs !!!
– Landscape play screen with big buttons and letters for live playing.
– Preset import from iTunes playlists with automatic chain generation.
– Application preferences for customizing the user experience
– Built in help system
Check the apps home page for MORE INFO
Developer: Andreas Schweiger
Advanced Mobile Drummer
Designed for solo musicians, bands or anyone away from the studio who needs to create drum patterns. If you are a guitarist or vocalist who needs a backing rhythm or perhaps your drummer has been abducted by aliens or blown up and you need a replacement-this could be just what you need!
* Advanced creative features you won’t find on a standard drum machine.
* A huge range of professional acoustic and electronic sounds.
* Real-time record or step record. Create up to 32 patterns and 8 songs using 5 tracks.
* Adjust pitch, level and decay on each drum pad or drum step and control these settings over time as part of your pattern. You are not limited to just one sound per track as each step can have its own sound.
* You can also adjust swing from 0 to 7(extreme).
* Auto track assigns each pad to a track automatically.
* Store 4 drum kit programs for the drum pads independently from patterns.
* 5 Drum pads for live play, overdubbing or recording
* Real-time triggering of patterns.
Developer: Rob Wilmot
Does the App Store need another dedicated drumming app? It would appear so with the recent launch of DrumsLive, and this one has some nice sounds too. I particularly like the CoreMIDI support.
DrumsLive – MIDI and touch drums - Hang Drum
For any suggestion, request or doubt about DrumsLive please visit our dedicated webpage: http://www.net-sol.info/drumslive/forum
We are proud to introduce to you DrumsLive™, featuring the most realistic drumset available on the App Store®!
Why should you choose DrumsLive™ over the other apps out there? Well, here we go!
DrumsLive™ fully supports CoreMIDI™ interface, meaning that you can attach your digital drumset to your iPhone® or iPod touch® using iRig® MIDI by IK Multimedia or an equivalent interface and start playing!
DrumsLive™ automatically learns midi notes from your digital drumset, no matter which one you have, so you don’t have to wander aimlessly through pages of hard-to-understand settings! Easily set the note once for each piece and they’ll be kept saved for good!
You need to play live in places in which you can’t bring your acoustic drumset, or you just don’t have one? Now, even with the cheapest digital drumset with MIDI support out there, you can play live smoothly and flawlessly, thanks to DrumsLive’s ultra-low latency and the ultra-realistic sounds!
DrumsLive™ features 3 different drum kits (pop, jazz, rock), over 200 drum samples and a deep and smart dynamic system, based on the velocity of the note received. The pitch is also automatically corrected to make sure that what you hear is the most realistic drumset ever had on an iPhone® or iPod touch®!
You want to make practice with some audio tracks of yours? Fancy to play that marvellous drums solo of the band you listen to everyday on your iPhone® or iPod touch®? Just import it to DrumsLive™ with a easy wizard procedure, and in a couple of seconds there you go! Drum over your fav songs! And if you are on the go, or you don’t have a digital drumset, just play with your fingers! Tap along and discover the realism of DrumsLive™!
Easy to customize! A real mixer, so you can control the levels for each component of your drums! Velocity curve setting, to get a full control of the dynamics! Configure DrumsLive™ to suit best your style of play!
Metronome mode lets you train on your rhythmals, from 40 to 240 BPM!
More features to be discovered inside DrumsLive™, and more to come…!
DrumsLive™ is the App that all the drummers around the world were waiting for!
Developer: Luigi Ferone
ELECTRONIC BEAT is a sample collection and producer kit for Intua BeatMaker 2. Over 400 sounds, organized in 32 drum kits, are created with subtractive synthesis, fm synthesis as well as with physical modeling. Each drum kit is ready-to-use with 16 pads filled with kick and snare drums, hihats, cymbals, percussion and reverse effects. Most of the drum sounds are clean, without any effect processing, so you can realize your own mix.
This basic drum library of one-shot samples offers a rich fundus larger than the collections of well-known vintage drum machines. There are 64 audio loops from 80 to 140 bpm for using like rhythmic beds in your song arrangement. Enjoy all the 37 song projects for a quick start with Intua BeatMaker 2 and some demo grooves combine audio loops with midi sequencing.
ELECTRONIC BEAT is a good starting point for producing songs and grooves. It’s easy to get hypnotic drums for Dance, Electro, HipHop, Minimal House and Techno, Ambient, Retro-Pop and other musical styles. Use both the loops for rhythmic backings and the inspiring drum sets for making fresh beats with your iPad.
Follow the link for a demo of the sounds and purchasing details – http://www.app-sound.com/BeatMaker2.html