Not everyone has access to a great session drummer, or can program a half decent drum groove. These guys have come to the rescue with a large collection of drum loops that have been recorded by..wait for it… a real drummer. Worth checking out if your ‘chops’ aren’t up to scratch…
‘NO PROGRAMMING BUT A REAL LIVE DRUMMER’
approx. 700 recorded loops and samples to paste into your multitrack app or to play along to for practicing/warming up or fun!
If you are serious about making songs, tracks or music in general on the iPad or iPhone, this is a clear and simple must have! A real drummer on your songs with a smashing sound!
• complete drum loop library for anyone making music on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!!
• copy-paste to your favorite multitracker!
• perfect drummer to play along with endlessly if you want to perfect your timing on any instrument (all grooves loop automatically within the app itself).
• performed, recorded and built (may 2012) only for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Main points of interest:
• many styles in many bpms (check content list).
• two sounds for all loops and fills in every style and tempo (modern and vintage).
• 4/4, 6/8 loops and shuffles, brushes loops, loops in straight time and shuffled time.
• uncut, not time stretched, not chopped but actual high end recordings.
Audio quality: 44.1 khz, 16 bit (cd).
• All loops and fills actually played in all bpms, a living and breathing drummer!
You get 7 styles all based on what is needed to program
a great track, the bpms have been carefully chosen and are commonly used tempi in modern music production. If you need to stretch or compress a loop you will thus always be very close to your desired bpm! All loops fills and hits can be
copied directly to your pasteboard for use in any multitrack app.
Furthermore, all loops have been cut into in eighter 2 or 4 bar
loops and have been recorded simultaniously in two explicitely
different microphone settings; a ‘modern’ (close miking with room ambience) setting of 14 mics and a ‘vintage’ mic setting of in total 5 mics around the set.
This means that you can use different sounds for
verse/chorus/bridge/intro (with fills to glue it together) by eighter using the same loop in different sounds, or using different loops for the respective parts of your song.
A seperate chapter has been included with cymbal hits, cymbal hits with kick, cymbalrolls and endings (big fills) to complete a full drum part played by a real drummer!!
All loops were performed by Hollands first call session drummer, Hans Eijkenaar in the very best of recording studios on offer, Sound Vision Studios in Arnhem. Recorded with state of the art modern and vintage mics.