– Virtual Analog Drum Synthesizer (no samples used)
– 10 Different kinds of dedicated synthesizers to easily create each drum sound
– Kick, Snare, Rimshot, Clap, Hi-hat, Tom, Conga, Claves, Cowbell, Cymbal
– 6 Pads (6 Voices)
– 99 User editable & storable programs
– Master Reverb FX
– Real-time Looper for Live Performance
– Wave file export for iTunes File Sharing
– Exported files can be re-loaded to Looper for overdubbing
Turn your iPhone into an MPC. With more than 600 samples, 47 editable programs, 80 editable sequences, and iconic MPC workflow, iMPC is the first app to bring the look and feel of the classic Akai Pro MPC to your iPhone. iMPC includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily, including built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences and record and overdub beats. Time correction from 1/8 note to 1/32T with variable swing, and Note Repeat from 1/8 note to 1/32T with latch control are also built in. The app’s built-in sampler can record samples three different ways: using the mic on the iPhone, using the line input on the iPhone, or using the multi-touch turntable interface in iMPC to record samples directly from iTunes or other music libraries.
• More than 600 samples, 47 editable programs, and 80 editable sequences
• Exclusive iMPC sound set and classic Akai Professional sound library
• Sample from iPhone mic, line-in, or music library using multi-touch turntable interface
• Exciting “3D Perform” controls — use your iPhone’s motion sensors to control parameters!
• Export tracks to MPC Software for use with MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio
• In-app SoundCloud community, powered by CloudSeeder
• Share on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
• 16 Levels mode: 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning
• Note Variation slider: adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play
• Trim and categorize samples, undo takes and erase samples
• Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
• Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
• Simple drag and drop program creation
• Built-in effects: delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter
• Time correct: 1/8 note – 1/32T with variable swing
• Note Repeat: 1/8 note – 1/32T timing, with latch
• AudioCopy beats and sequences to compatible apps
• AudioPaste samples from compatible apps
More details here – http://www.akaiprompc.com/impc-for-iphone
If you’ve got a burning desire to load or record your own samples on an MPC style interface, this could be just what you’re looking for….
Rhythm-G is an MPC app that allows you to store your own .mp3 files and play them back your way. Mix and match your sounds, play them back as beats. Record your voice or someone else’s voice. Record or sample a track and then play it back. Loop the sound stored in each block. Load your own custom mp3 files on http://rhythm-g.com
Developer: Chris Carter
Rated: 4+Price: $1.99 Download Here
Drum Beats+ is a simple and fun collection of drum loops for stress-free jamming and songwriting accompaniment. No assembly required! Ranging from 1 to 4 bars in length, these loops are great for casual practice or exploring song ideas. Plug into Hi-Fi speakers for the best sound (or just play right from your iPhone!).
– Gorgeous, Simple Design
– Audiobus-enabled (input)
– AudioCopy (export beats to other apps*)
– Over 75 Drum Loops (Various styles)
– Beat Pack Store
– Includes “Hit Song” Pack
(remakes of beats from 16 chart-topping songs)
– Easy Tempo Changer (60-190BPM, intervals of 5BPM)
– Tempo count-off (precount)
– Loud and Clear Sound (Professionally Mastered)
– Save Favorites
– Randomizer Button
– AirPlay & Multitasking-enabled
Check the official site for more details – http://www.ninebuzz.com/beatsplus/
I realise the Android platform is way behind in the music making scene, but this impressive new music workstation app is a step in the right direction for sure!
Create your rack by adding any 6 of these machines:
* Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCM synthesizer
* BassLine synthesizer (303-like synth)
* Sampling drum machine
The app also includes
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (8 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb
* Song sequencer
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth and BeatBox. The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2)
USB MIDI controllers can be connected on devices with Android 3.2 or greater that support USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Come visit www.singlecellsoftware.com to keep up with the latest news and beta software, request features, share your tracks and see what others are making with Caustic 2.
There is also a free (full version) companion PC version available for download on the product website.
Minimum device specs are:
– 800 MHz ARMv7 processor
– 800 x 480 resolution screen
Headphones or external speakers recommended
This is a demo version of CAUSTIC. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the “CAUSTIC Unlock Key” (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI
If you have an Android device, check this one out for sure – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.singlecellsoftware.caustic
Despite being designed for fast and simple use you’ll be surprised how powerful this tool can be for creating new beat patterns.
Using either the inbuilt samples or sounds you have imported yourself you’ll find it easy to compose amazing beats. With a fantastic pattern editor designed for easy drag/drop use, tweaking your rhythms will be a breeze.
– 16 responsive sample pads
– Use the inbuilt sample kits or easily import your own
– 16 loop-able bars each up to 64 step quantized
– Go online to discover new beats and sounds, or share your own!
– Super fast startup for fast access
– Multitouch pattern editor with drag/drop and copy/paste support
– Amazing fast pattern switcher, zoom out to get a birds eye view of your patterns
– All New effects XY editor with Automation!
– Ability to change individual samples to create entirely new kits.
– Alter individual sample trigger velocity for each step of a pattern
– Adjust the pitch of a sample at any step
– Fully adjustable step count so 3/4,6/8 etc… all possible
– Adjustable 1/8 and 1/16 Swing
– Full quality WAV export
– Audio Copy and Paste
– AudioBus Support
– WiST support
– Multiple Color themes
– Portrait or Landscape use whatever feels best!
• Drum Rolls: Instantly glitch or retrigger any beat.
• Hifi Wifi: Fetch samples directly from your Dropbox®, Box.net®, Gmail®, or GDrive® accounts. Praxis Beats will stash them for you for future use, too. (You can also use iTunes File Sharing.)
• Maximum Control: Individually control the volume, panning, and speed for every sound down to 1/128th notes.
• Batteries Included: 2 touch-controlled effects pads, programmable to control any of 9 different effects.
• Live Record: Record your sessions as wav files. Upload them directly to Dropbox®, email, or SoundCloud®, or use iTunes File Sharing to retrieve them manually.
• Save Songs: Save and load different songs. Praxis Beats autosaves for you as well. And, you can back up your compositions using iTunes File Sharing.
• Absolute Precision: sample precise rendering from 10 to 999 BPM.
• Multitouch Manipulation: Speed up your creation process by allowing multiple fingers, hands or people to control the sequencer grid, effects pads, or note graphs.
• Meta Controls: Controls provided to clear out the sequencing for any row or for the whole song.
• Feeling Lucky: Randomize the sequencing for any row or for the whole song.
• The Basics: Individual controls for each sample track, including mute, solo, volume, and panning.
• Start Jamming: 7 royalty-free drum kits are included for a total of 112 drum samples. Made by EioN and James Frame, LA’s hottest new producers.
• Audiobus Support: Stream audio from Praxis Beats to other apps.
Rely upon powerful pitch analysis and tone calculation. Tailor your sound to suit your personal recording and gig needs!
__Easy to Use__
The intuitive interface makes tuning your drums fast and fun! Pixel-perfect design and usability in a sleek jacket.
A sound solution in your hands!
__Own Your Voice__
Calculate head pitch and sustain to create your own voice. Tune your kit to intervals and more…
Design your ‘signature drum sound’ and express your unique style. Professional sound has become affordable just now!
Tune by intuition. Easy and fast. Experience usability through clear navigation, instant tuning feedback and animated design. You will never need your ears again. Oww yeah!
__Pitch Difference Scale__
Check the exact difference between target pitch and detected pitch instantly on an intuitive, clear scale. See at a glance if a tensioning bolt has to be tuned up or down. Achieve impressive drum sound within minutes!
__Lug Tuner Mode__
Lug tuner mode automatically assists you with tuning your lugs in the correct order and pattern! Keep visual track of all lug pitch differences and see which bolts have to be tuned up or down. Match lug pitches to obtain equal overtones and even head tension. Tune pitch-perfect on the fly.
__Note or Hz Tone Display__
Groove in key! Drumtune PRO displays fundamental tone and batter/resonant head pitches in either Note or Hz with a simple slide of the finger. Pitch differences are clearly shown in Hz, or as a note offset in cents for easy tuning to the key of the song you’re recording!
__Signature Drum Sound__
Design your signature drum sound with Drumtune PRO. Define fundamental notes and experiment with sustain settings. Create pitch-perfect tuning presets for gig or studio needs. Whatever style or kit you play, you will sound amazing.
Save your tuning settings as tuning presets in your own library. Create as many custom tuning presets as you like. Easy to recall! Recreate your signature drum sound. Whenever. Wherever.
Build and customize your drum kits. Arm your kits with snares, kicks, toms or floor toms and add them to your personal library. Own as many custom builts as you like and carry them all in your pocket! The library is a great tool to store your arsenal and access its tuning presets.
__Earphones Mode & Tone Generator__
With earphones plugged in, Drumtune PRO outputs the fundamental pitch directly to your ears as an audible tuning reference. Compare the drum’s pitch with the reference pitch you’re hearing. Train your ears like a pro!
>Manufacturer product selection (Evans, Remo, Aquarian)
__Signature Drum Sound Designer__
>Fundamental drum tone (Note/Hz)
>Batter head lug pitch (Note/Hz)
>Resonant head lug pitch (Note/Hz)
>Resonant head tuning (High/Low/Off)
>Sustain indicator (max, long, med, short)
__Lug Tuner Mode__
>Automatic display of preset lug amount (#5>#10)
>Pitch difference display per lug
>Active lug selection
>Automatic tuning pattern guidance
>Switch between lug tuner mode and needle display mode
>Tune to target notes/pitches (Hz/Note
>Accurate pitch difference detection (Cents/Hz)
>Needle & scale display-type (incl. color indication)
>Responsive tune up or down indication (animated interface)
>Instant & powerful tuning algorithms (patent pending)
Official site – http://www.drumtunepro.com/
Give your tunes some retro drums sounds!
CasioTron Beats re-creates the rhythm patterns found on the vintage home keyboards of the 70’s and 80’s. These popular keyboards were analogue and have now become collectors items because of their warm sound.
This particular version takes the drum sounds from the then popular Casiotone MT-70 which although was more modern than the earlier models, it is still analogue as you will be able to tell from the sound.
Remember those bossa-nova and samba beats? Well here they are!
Developer: Rob Wilmot
Rated: 4+Price: $0.99 Download Here
MetroCorder is a precise metronome, a high quality stereo recorder, and a practice timer all rolled into one application. It also includes various tools for managing recordings as well as a nice, intuitive interface.
MetroCorder was created as an easy way to record my children who play an acoustic piano, guitar and violin. Soon the desire to have a simple way for them to control a metronome, record themselves, and manage their practice time materialized. The blending of these three functions became a good fit for an application.
◆ Stereo Recorder
◆ Practice Timer
◆ Precise metronome.
◆ Tap to set tempo.
◆ Flashes on the beat.
◆ Accent beat sound.
◆ 10 sounds including a human voice.
◆ Time signature editor.
◆ Setting range from 34 to 210 beats per minute.
◆ Large dial with reference tempo markings.
◆ Independent volume control.
◆ Metronome and recorder linking.
◆ Reverb with independent level control and 4 presets.
◆ USB microphone/audio input support.
◆ Realtime headphone monitor output.
◆ Independent volume control.
◆ Playback controls including a seek bar.
◆ CAF, M4A and AIFF file formats.
◆ 8 kHz, 22 kHz and 44.1 kHz sampling rates.
◆ Copy and paste to other applications.
◆ Rename recordings.
◆ Email recordings.
◆ Upload recordings to your Dropbox account.
◆ Transfer recordings with iTunes file sharing.
Practice Timer Features:
◆ Set any number of hours and minutes.
◆ Clearly displays the amount of time remaining.
◆ Pause, resume and restart the countdown.