Now take your playing and recording to a higher level with iRig HD 2 — the sequel to the best-selling, wildly popular iRig HD digital guitar interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac & PC. The iRig HD 2 raises the bar for guitarists and bassists to play, perform and record with their device at a higher level either while on the go or in their studio with 96khz sound, an integrated headphone output, a ¼” Amplifier output, full AmpliTube versions and more.
24-bit/96kHz pristine noiseless sound
First and foremost, iRig HD 2 gives you superior sound quality in a compact, mobile interface. It features 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion and a best-in-class 96kHz sample rate that delivers an ultra clean, pure noiseless guitar signal to devices and computers. It features an input gain control for dialing in just the right amount of signal for playing and recording and a multicolor LED indicator for precise signal monitoring.
Integrated headphone out, iPhone 7 ready
iRig HD 2 also features an integrated headphone out jack with a preamp and level control. If you’re upgrading to the new iPhone 7, this lets you use your existing headphones to monitor your playing and recording, or for just listening to music. The output features a high-quality headphone preamp with a volume control that delivers the full, rich complete audio content.
Amp Out with dual mode switch
iRig HD 2 also sports a new Amp Out jack that lets you use your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC live on stage with a traditional guitar amplifier without the need for special adapters — a standard ¼” instrument cable is all you need to make the connection. This output is controlled by a new FX/Thru switch that lets you choose what type of signal is sent to the amp — FX sends the processed signal coming from the device, while Thru sends an unprocessed direct signal when you want to use an external tuner even in-line recording of the dry signal. iRig HD 2 also comes with a mic stand mounting bracket and Velcro® strip for convenient attachment to a mic stand on stage for live performance.
Full AmpliTube included
With iRig HD 2, you’ll also receive free downloads of the full versions of the ultimate guitar and bass tone and recording studio – AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC (a $/€149.99 value) and AmpliTube for iOS (a $/€19.99 value).With AmpliTube you’ll have access to a whole new universe of gear: stompboxes, amps, cabinets, microphones, speakers, rack effects and more, all on your computer or mobile device. All versions of AmpliTube are expandable with gear from some of the top manufacturers in the industry like Fender®, Orange®, MESA/Boogie®, Ampeg®, T-Rex®, Fulltone®, Seymour Duncan® and more.
For more details – http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irighd2/
Positive Grid (www.positivegrid.com) updates the popular BIAS FX amp-and-effects guitar processor with a new effects expansion pack for acoustic guitar. With this expansion, BIAS FX iPad and desktop users will be able to add some of the most sought-after acoustic guitar, with the ability to add them within BIAS FX’s dual signal chain, and integrate them with BIAS Amp models. Users can also share, download and customize pedalboards on the ToneCloud, Positive Grid’s tone sharing platform. The new BIAS FX Acoustic Expansion Packs is available now as in-app purchase.
Realistic Acoustic Tones –
The acoustic pack features Positive Grid’s acoustic imaging technology, which accurately emulates the different sounds of an acoustic guitar pickup. However, we took this idea one step further and added a premium acoustic preamp so users can adjust each and every aspect of their output signal in real time, for both live or studio use. Effect models include an Acoustic EQ, Imager and Chorus. The Acoustic Image pedal neutralizes a guitar’s pickup and then restores the natural body resonance. The Acoustic EQ is built as a DI Dedicated EQ module for acoustic application, and shapes the tone with adjustable low mid and high mid frequencies. An acoustic reverb is optimized for acoustic-guitar simulation for a smooth and warm sound while creating more sonic space. The acoustic chorus gives users a chorus and vibrato pedal specially designed for acoustic guitar, with an adjustable 2 band EQ. To put the icing on the sonic cake, an acoustic preamp to improves the warmth and natural body resonances of your guitar, all while keeping its original characteristics.
Can’t find a great deal of info on this Japanese made app. The video probably gives more away than the description below by the developer!
Guitar, bass, is a reproduction of a drum sequencer realistic.
Guitar and bass will be converted are chords conversion instantly by simply adding a pattern.
Since the chords by the change also pressing way of fret, will be converted into as if guitarist, as there are bassist.
Also played down picking, up picking, hammer-on, pull-off, mute, brushing (2 types), picking harmonics, choking, you can vibrato. (guitar)
Then because editing can also finely will be reflected all when the code conversion.
Now put the power and high-gain magic tone of MESA/Boogie® on your iPhone/iPad! AmpliTube MESA/Boogie is the only collection of official MESA/Boogie gear available.
MESA/BOOGIE DREAM MACHINES
Created in collaboration with the tone gurus at MESA Engineering, AmpliTube MESA/Boogie gives you a full spread of gear that represents the breadth and versatility of the many faces of MESA/Boogie. The line-up includes 5 amplifiers with matching cabinets: The Boogie Mark III, MESA and Boogie Mark IV, MESA Dual Rectifier, MESA Triple Rectifier and the master of mid to classic gain Brit, the TransAtlantic TA-30.
In addition you also get a collection of 6 stompboxes. These include Noise Filter, Metal Wah, Sustainer, Obsession Delay, Surfer Flanger and Monster Booster, all designed specifically to work with all of the MESA/Boogie dream machines. With AmpliTube MESA/Boogie, you can build your dream rig with up to 6 stompbox effects (4 pre amp, 2 post amp), an amplifier and speaker cabinet with dual mic placement.
But it doesn’t stop there. AmpliTube MESA/Boogie features some amazing available recording tools as well to get your ideas down quickly. First, there’s an available 4-track looper (available for in-app purchase) that lets you develop your musical ideas quickly with the touch of a button. Lay down a rhythm loop, then experiment with lead riffs and chord layers over the riff.
You can also record yourself with the built-in single-track recorder that can be expanded to a full-featured 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio. In essence, you can build complete songs start to finish on your iPhone or iPad everywhere you go.
AmpliTube MESA/Boogie comes with a built-in learning tool that lets you import your favorite song, set loop points and slow down material so you can pick out difficult riffs note for note. You can also change the pitch of material without affecting the speed and vice versa.
IN TIME EVERY TIME
Lay down killer drum tracks with the expandable built-in Loop Drummer feature. Simply drag drum loops into the DAW timeline to build your drum tracks, or let it create some inspiring drums for you. No matter which method you choose, you’ll be jamming with amazing drum tracks in no time!
Just plug your instrument in with one of IK’s instrument interfaces, like iRig HD, iRig PRO, iRig Pro DUO or iRig 2 or, and you’ll be ready to rock. AmpliTube MESA/Boogie also has built-in iRig BlueBoard support for wireless MIDI assignment and control from the floor.
AmpliTube MESA/Boogie features:
– 5 MESA/Boogie amps with matching Cabinets — MARK III, MARK IV, Dual Rectifier, Triple Rectifier and TransAtlantic TA-30.
– 6 stomps — Noise Filter, Metal Wah, Sustainer, Obsession, Surfer and Monster Booster
– Build a rig with up to 6 stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
– “Cab Room” feature that allows 3D miking of cabinets with up to two mics, expandable to 18 available*
– Single-track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to 8-track with master effects section and DAW-style editing features*
– 4-track Looper*
– Expandable Loop Drummer*
– AutoFreeze allows for separate effects chains on each track of the multi-track recorder
– Import songs/backing tracks directly from music library
– Change tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting pitch
– Export recordings via e-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
– UltraTuner* – the most precise digital tuner available
– MIDI controllable and built-in support for iRig BlueBoard wireless Bluetooth MIDI controller
– Tuner and metronome
– Apple Inter-App Audio and Audiobus support
*Available/expandable via in-app purchase
Apple’s much loved family-friendly GarageBand has just been given a sprinkle of new features. The two main additions are the new Live Loops feature and the Virtual Drummer feature that exists already in Logic Pro X and the Mac version of GarageBand. Naturally, the update is free to current owners, or USD$4.99 for new purchases.
What’s New in Version 2.1
• Use Live Loops to create music by triggering instrument loops and DJ-style effects in real time using Multi-Touch gestures*
• Add a virtual Drummer to your song who takes direction and performs realistic acoustic & electronic drum grooves
• Record adjustments of any Touch Instrument control knob in real time
• Create and edit automation curves to control the volume of any track
• Shape the sound of a Touch Instrument or audio recording using Simple EQ and Compressor
• Plug in a bass guitar and play through vintage and modern bass amp rigs
• Adds over 1,200 new Apple Loops and sounds
• Record up to 32 tracks simultaneously**
• Use third-party instrument apps in your song with Audio Unit Extensions***
• Directly import or export GarageBand projects using iCloud Drive
• Use 3D Touch to play keyboard sounds with polyphonic aftertouch****
Get a full rundown here – http://www.apple.com/au/ios/garageband/
Music Memos is the easiest way for songwriters to capture and organise new musical ideas. Use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to record acoustic guitar, piano, voice or any musical instrument as high-quality, uncompressed audio. Then name, tag and rate your ideas to start building a library of all your favourite new song parts and riffs. Music Memos automatically detects your tempo, rhythmic feel and chords, and lets you instantly hear your musical idea accompanied by a rhythm section with realistic drums and bass. View the chords you’ve played, add comments and lyrics, or share your recordings with friends or directly to Apple Music Connect.* And it’s easy to take your favourite ideas into GarageBand, so you can add more instruments and continue building your song.
Quickly capture musical ideas
• Easily record any musical idea using a simple interface
• Instantly listen to your recorded song ideas with a virtual drummer and bass player, who follow along like a live band in the room
• Adjust the groove and sound of the drum or bass using simple and intuitive controls, to hear your song idea in different ways
• Tune your guitar with a built-in instrument tuner
Build a library of song ideas
• Name any song idea, or delete unwanted recordings
• Tag your song ideas to help you find them later — using keywords like verse, chorus, mellow and energetic — or add your own customised tags
• Rate your song idea with 1–5 stars to help you identify your favourites
• Supports iCloud Drive so your library of song ideas are always safe and available across all your iOS devices
View, edit and document your song ideas
• Automatically analyses the music you played, and displays musical measures and suggested chord names
• Rename or provide further detail for any chord names throughout your song
• The drum and bass performances adapt immediately to match any chord and rhythm edits
• Trim away any unwanted parts from the beginning and end of your recording
• Keep track of comments, lyric ideas, alternate guitar tunings or capo position
Share your new song
• Use iCloud Drive to make your song ideas available across all your iOS devices
• Email any song idea to a friend, to share your music or to collaborate with other musicians
• Quickly open your idea in GarageBand for iOS, to add more instruments and keep building your song
• Export a song idea to Mac so you can work on it in GarageBand or Logic Pro X as a full multi-track production
• Share to SoundCloud, YouTube and Apple Music Connect*
More details – http://www.apple.com/music-memos/
GeoShred is NOT just another app. GeoShred is a powerful, musical instrument that offers a performance environment on a multi-touch surface unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
Physical modeling synthesis is back with a vengeance.
GeoShred lets you create music using expressive physical modeling synthesis. You can achieve realistic guitar sounds, and also bend, stretch and manipulate the sound into endless possibilities. You can explore, edit and control the mechanics of a guitar model – solid or hollow body, nylon or metal strings, pick position, harmonics and much, much more!
GeoShred’s unique, responsive user interface for performance and extensive sound design enables you to directly control dozens of model parameters and effects.
With GeoShred, you have the power to make music that comes alive with expression, real controllable feedback, finger vibratos, note slides, power chords, auto-arpeggios and much, much more.
GeoShred Features Include:
– Physically modeled guitar sound
– Highly expressive playing surface
– Modeled feedback
– Multiple Modeled effects
– Built in Arpeggiator
– Finger vibrato and slide
– Extensive editing capabilities
– Customizable control surface
– Alternate tuning and interval support
– Intelligent pitch rounding
– Supports Inter-App Audio as well as Audiobus
– Supports Air Turn devices for preset changes
– Easily share your presets with friends
GeoShred is a fusion of Jordan Rudess’ Wizdom Music Geo Synthesizer’s user interface, and moForte’s powerful modeled guitar and effects chain. Geo Shred has been jointly developed by Wizdom Music and moForte Inc. It’s based on next generation Physical Modeling research of Dr. Julius O. Smith III of Stanford/CCRMA.
more details – http://www.wizdommusic.com/products/geoshred.html
AmpliTube Acoustic is a complete mobile tone studio for acoustic instrument recording and processing. Powered by AmpliTube technology, it lets you practice, play and record with a collection of acoustic-centric virtual gear that offers world-class tone and sonic sculpting flexibility anytime and everywhere.
Build your own custom rig with up to 6 stompbox FX and 3 amps. You can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Designed for use with IK’s iRig Acoustic mobile acoustic instrument interface, it provides plug-and-play sound thanks to its built-in calibration system that sculpts iRig Acoustic’s EQ response to suit your particular acoustic guitar. With the two combined, you can get studio-grade condenser microphone sound from an interface that slips easily into your pocket.
AmpliTube Acoustic gives you 6 creative stompbox effects and 3 amazing amps that are all tailored for acoustic instruments. Turn your acoustic into a jangling 12 string with the “12 String” simulator, add some low-end with the “Bass Maker” or even change your guitar’s body from big to small (or vice versa) with the “Body Modeler.” Feed your signal through solid state or tube amps and graphic EQs to get just the sound you want. Use the “Feed Kill,” a special stomp, to have the app eliminate feedback for you through smart frequency filtering.
You’ll be absolutely floored by the sound quality. AmpliTube Acoustic uses the same tone technology as the acclaimed AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop for OS X and PC. You’ll hear the difference and understand why AmpliTube is an essential for so many professional musicians and recording studios.
Like to loop? Now you can get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its new Super Looper. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Looper is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard. Looper feature is available for in-app purchase.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Make your own rhythmic patterns or let it create some inspiring drums for you. Get more loops via in-app Style Packs.
Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) sections to record, edit and tweak and share your compositions via SoundCloud, FTP, file sharing or email.
Now you can use the power of AmpliTube with your favorite acoustic instruments.
AmpliTube Acoustic features:
• Lets you intuitively create acoustic instrument rigs with up to 6 stomps and 3 amps
• Includes 6 stomps and 3 amps
• Add more features via in-app purchase
• Included single-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 and above)
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable
• Low-latency for real-time playing
• FREE version available
For over half a century, distortion has defined the sound of Rock ‘n’ Roll. From the first fuzz stompboxes to the latest high performance distortion racks – that unmistakable sound of an overdriven electric guitar has conquered millions generation after generation. With this heritage in mind, BIAS Pedal reinvents distortion in a whole new way, changing the way musicians perform, record, and create on the guitar.
BIAS Pedal uses the same logic of our revolutionary BIAS Amp designer, allowing you to virtually create your own distortion, overdrive, fuzz and booster pedal from circuit guts to the transistors. It’s seamlessly integrated with BIAS FX, now you can add your custom distortion to your BIAS FX pedalboard.
Design your dream pedal
For the first time ever, you can easily design and modify your custom distortion pedal at the most detailed level – from the input volume, to the distortion stages and gain control, to pre and post EQ and much more. You can even change the pedal’s virtual guts as they would do with a real life analog distortion pedal, like modifying their boost pedal’s germanium transistor or tweak their fuzz pedal’s silicon transistor. For the utmost ease of use, BIAS Pedal comes with 17 factory presets, from blues to rock, to alternative and metal, to everything in between.
BIAS FX Integration
You can easily open your custom distortion pedal into BIAS FX’s dual signal effects and rack chains and dual BIAS Amps for a whole new level of tone creation. Now stunning distortion pedals can be used in the same signal chain as amp match profiles as boosters, distortion, or fuzz pedals for live or studio use. And with its cross platform design, BIAS Pedal can be synced all across Mac, Windows and iOS devices for instant use access.
– The most accurate, thorough and versatile pedal modeling software available in the world.
– 17 component-level emulation of distortion, overdrive, fuzz and booster pedals included with the introductory release.
– Tone Match Technology captures any distortion pedals or recorded track and creates a matched model.
– Fully customizable clipping stage, output stage, power stage, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and studio EQ.
– Seamless integration with BIAS FX,create and add custom distortion to dual signal path.
– Customize the look and feel of your own pedal; change the name, box, panel and knobs.
– Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out silicon and germanium transistor, and shape the tone with different equalizers
– Included noise gate and amp room simulator
– Create a virtually unlimited number of custom pedals
– Quick preset facility recalls each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one mouse click
– Coming soon: Share and download Tone Matched pedals created by signature artists and your fellow guitarists on ToneCloud.
Positive Grid (www.positivegrid.com), today announced the new Studio Racks Pack for the already popular BIAS FX iPad amp-and-effects processor. Now BIAS FX iPad users will find five of the most sought-after studio racks including new professional modules based on the LA2A® Compressor, PSA-1® Preamp, Manley® EQ, Echoplex® and Dual Spring Reverb. The new racks can be integrated with BIAS Amp models, run into two different signal chains, and share and download on ToneCloud, Positive Grid’s tone sharing platform. The new BIAS FX Studio Racks Pack is available now as in-app purchase.
Professional Boutique Compression
The new effect racks in BIAS FX includes a professional studio compressor based on the Teletronix® LA-2A® studio compressor. It’s considered one of the finest compressors in many circles and it provides warmth and transparent all tube circuit compressor effect. It’s great to use as preamp module to drive more gain, or as a rack unit for tube compression.
Studio-Ready Preamp and EQ
The Studio Rack Pack also includes a drive preamp based on the Sansamp® PSA-1 preamp, this rack provides a full range of control parameters for your drive channel, you can dial in from a mellow blues lead to a punchy hard rock power chord. We also included a studio EQ based on the Manley® Massive Passive EQ, this boutique studio EQ contains 2 adjustable individual channel and each has 3 band EQ to shape the tone.
Powerful Delay And Reverb Racks
BIAS FX iPad users can now find the classic delay echoplex based on the famous Echoplex® tape delay unit, first made in 1959. the Echoplex set a standard for the effect in the 1960s—it is still regarded as “the standard by which everything else is measured.” Also included is an analog sounding dual spring reverb, based on the RCM-2R® Dual Spring Tube Reverb. It uses 2 tube simulated channel to provide warmth and wide range of analog spring reverb, adding much juice to your tone and make it swirl and rich.
For more details click here – http://www.positivegrid.com/2015/08/introducing-new-studio-racks-pack/