Jam Maestro is a powerful music composition tool for musicians interested in making guitar-centric music.
Sequence up to 16 instruments together, including Guitar, Bass and Drums, and compose songs in guitar/drum tab format.
Midi sequence and play background apps in your compositions using the Midi and Inter-App Audio instrument types.
Easily construct harmonies and see the relationship between notes thanks to a unique interface. Instantly share tab ideas with friends and bandmates via Dropbox. Playback with highly realistic samples. Export tabs to PDF/TXT and render tabs to wav/m4a format.
Full version features:
– 5 Instrument types: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Midi, Inter-App Audio.
– Inter-App Audio Host and Node support.
– Connect up to 4x Inter-App Audio Effects.
– Effects: Reverb, Delay, EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Tremolo.
– Full Midi In/Out compatibility
– Midi Sequencing
– Export/Import Midi files
– Export tab to PDF/TXT file
– Create your own Drum Kits.
– Audiobus 2.0 support, including State Saving that captures tab information (share your songs in Audiobus presets!)
– AudioCopy support.
• Load up to 16 instruments, all midi in compatible.
• 5 Instrument Types: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Midi, Inter-App Audio
• Realistic sound, OVER 4000+ (painstakingly) recorded samples.
• Full guitar fretboard (22 frets).
• Palm muted equivalents for every guitar note for that heavy CHUG sound.
• Any custom guitar tuning in the range of Standard to Drop C possible (in most cases alternative tunings have been fully resampled for most realistic sound). Even wider ranging tunings now possible.
• One-touch Chords allow you to forget tricky finger position (+ define up to 25 of your own).
• Unique interface allows dynamic key changing as you play.
• Use guitar fretboard or drum pads as a midi controller to play background apps/midi devices.
• iPad version ‘Dual Mode’ allows you to play 2 instruments simultaneously, including 2 separate midi compatible apps/devices.
DRUM KIT CREATOR:
• Use own samples or background midi app sounds.
• Up to 20 pads, each which can be assigned with 2 sounds for cut off (eg. Open and Closed Hi-Hat).
• All custom kits fully compatible with internal sequencer
• Drum Kits using local samples are fully Midi In compatible.
• Create Interfaces for background midi drum apps and sequence using internal sequencer.
• Easily import and export your custom drum kits and share with others.
All Soundpacks now come unlocked in the Full Version.
• Guitar: Acoustic, Metalcore, Shimmer, Stoner Doom, Bright Clean, Epic lead.
• Bass: Studio Tone, Blacklisted, Hazzard.
• Drum: Metal Drums, Rock Drums. Metal Drums Pro, Rock Drums Pro, Power Drums, Punk Drums, Vintage Drums, Jazz Drums, Vinyl Drums, Bongos, Tabla, Drum Machine 808, Industrial, Atmosphere, Percussion Kit, Timpani
• Guitar/Bass/Drum Tab Sequencer.
• Midi Sequencer
• Intuitive interface – program in notes just by touching them, rather than messing around with a numpad.
• Play in almost any time signature.
• Key analysis tools.
• Jam Mode means you can record all instruments to tab simultaneously as you jam over your backing instruments.
• Tempo/Repeat/Mixer/Panning Control.
• Save tabs in .jam format – export via iTunes or straight to Dropbox to share with friends/bandmates instantly.
• Share tabs as PDF/TXT file.
• Export tabs as midi file.
• Render tabs as wav/m4a files.
• Audiobus 2.0 Support
• AudioCopy Support
Note: iPhone 4s or higher recommended. Some users experience problems with iPhone 4.
Adding to Positive Grid’s growing collection of stellar apps aimed at guitarists, comes what fans may call a natural evolution of their guitar amp simulator offerings, but none the less, it once again raises the bar on what can now be done with just a trusty guitar in one hand and an iPad in the other.
Released just a few days ago, BIAS FX, is a one-stop-shop for creating your own customised, signature virtual guitar rigs to die for. It includes a dozen amps, more than 2 dozen effect pedals, and for the first time, a handful of professional rack processors, and heaps more. Some of these features have been available in varying degrees across Positive Grid’s previous offerings. Jamup Pro – with its combination of amp heads and stomp boxes, then followed by BIAS with its near surgically precise customisation of tweakable amp head settings.
What the new BIAS FX iPad app does is consolidate many of those features into Positive Grid’s now familiar user-friendly interface for both editing and performance scenarios, while introducing some much wanted new features as well.
Arguably the app’s best sound-worthy new addition includes the dual signal ability, adding the option for a second amp head for an even chunkier/fatter/ballsier/sweeter sound as both amps run in parallel. You can also control the mix of those two amp outputs. Think of it as the equivalent of having your guitar running through two separate guitar stack simultaneously.
BIAS FX doesn’t offer the same option to tear the back off the amp head and tweak the amp’s inner workings, like its predecessor, however if you happen to also own the original BIAS app, you will have the option to slickly switch between the two apps and have that same customisation options, enabling you to still fondle with every last setting of your amp’s pre and post amps, transformer, tone stack and more.
As the name suggests, the new BIAS FX, focuses on delivering a performance environment, where your amp and stomp boxes are right at your finger tips. Any given performance settings allows you to pick an amp head, and then string any number offer effects pedals before or after the amp, including noise gates, boosters, overdrive, distortion, fuzz, equalizers, tremolo, phaser, flanger, chorus, octaver, compressors, delays and spring and plate reverbs. It’s like JampUp Pro on steroids! Introducing the handful of new studio FX processors adds an extra level of quality for recording options too.
Saved patches can be viewed in either the pedalboard view, which I’d say work best in the home/studio environment, and then there is the familiar Live View mode which appeared in JamUp Pro, and is ideal for those guitarists waiting to use this app live on stage, thanks to its simple user interface.
Of course, Positive Grid has continued their cloud-based community feature in BIAS FX, enabling users to both upload and download unique guitar rig settings. So whether you’re struggling to come up with a decent sound, or want to share your killer rig with the world, this social-friendly feature is a fantastic option that sets this apart from any other app.
MIDI Learn is something also worth noting, and for those with all the right gear, you will appreciate the added support for this hardware feature.
Last and by no means least, Positive Grid is going down the cross-platform path with BIAS FX, so later this year expect a PC and Mac version BIAS FX, in the form of a plug in for DAWs. So iOS users can expect an even bigger community, as this app goes cross-platform and the users base grows even bigger.
I must confess, I’m not a seasoned guitarist, but a hack drummer and well-oiled professional studio engineer, so I got a good friend (and excellent guitarist) over to test drive BIAS FX, where we recently spent a rainy weekend going through many of the sounds, patches, and unique features of BIAS FX and he came away suitably blown away with the features, while I can commend the impressive sound quality Positive Grid have delivered with their latest offering.
Yes, to get the utmost out of BIAS FX, you probably should also own BIAS, but it is not essential. The new app itself still offers great sounding amps, ample collection of stomp box effects, and unique cloud-based features. And if that’s all you need, bravo, you’re set! What are you waiting for?
Here’s a rundown on the Key Features –
– Extremely intuitive operation
– Unrivalled, component-level simulation, analog-like sound quality
– 12 classic BIAS amps, import any amp models from BIAS AMP
– 25 high-quality effect pedals with brand new sound-processing algorithms
– 5 ultra-professional rack processors that sound like high-end analog gear
– Full integration with BIAS AMP gives you unprecedented control over designing your own fully customized amps
– Dual signal path and dual amp processing
– Brand new splitter switches between and combines dual signal paths, adjusting the level and frequency range for each path to give you more tone-shaping possibilities
– Live View mode lets you recall any preset with a single tap and toggle on/off any single effect or category of effects
– Pedalboard View shows all the effects and amps in the currently loaded preset at once
– Global Settings optimizes BIAS FX’s output to sound the best in any environment—including sending to a mixer, amp head or combo or stack power amp—by letting you EQ and selectively deactivate the app’s preamp, tone stack, power amp and cab separately for each destination.
– Full MIDI compatible
Grab all the latest details on BIAS FX here – http://www.positivegrid.com/bias-fx
Unique effector app for guitar named “jgEffects” is now on AppStore !
6 distinct types of effector help to escape from humdrum guitar sounds.
supported audio interfaces are iRig, TASCAM iXZ.
the app supports “Inter-App Audio” which works together with GarageBand that kind of apps.
++ about Effectors ++
You have a choice between three different effectors and use concurrently with them.
The contents of the effectors are as follows.
note : some effectors are in-App purchase item. we have plans adding new effectors in the future.
a featured effector. Fuzz which is characterized by overflow oscillation.
Auto Revolving Wah
a featured effector. it automatically rotates filter that makes wah-wah sounds.
controls：DEEP, SPEED, TYPE
a featured effector. it changes tone color like a robotic sounds. it’s also awesome for vocalist.
controls：DEPTH, RATE, MIX
Over-Drive which is characterized by dryly harmonic tone.
controls：LEVEL, GAIN, TONE, BALANCE
it is a noise-reduction effect.
we provide standard Delay effector.
controls：BLEND, TIME, FEEDBACK
San Diego, CA (Feb 12, 2015) — Positive Grid (www.positivegrid.com) today announced deep discounts for its mobile and desktop products to celebrate this year’s Presidents Day. Starting this Thursday Feb 12 until next week, JamUp, BIAS and Final Touch iOS apps are now just $4.99, a hugely discounted price from the original $19.99. Both BIAS Desktop and BIAS Professional plug-ins for Mac/PC are now $25 off. The offers are available worldwide.
JAMUP, BIAS and Final Touch
Transform your iOS into a complete guitar studio! The popular iOS apps JamUp Guitar Multi-Effects, BIAS Amp Designer, and Final Touch Audio Post Production offers the most complete and professional solution for mobile recording: create breath-taking custom amplifiers with BIAS; add stunning vintage and modern effects with JamUp Pro; and when you are done recording, polish your final mixes with Final Touch. All right in your iOS at a greatly reduced price!
In addition, users can get 50% OFF for JamUp Expansion Packs via in-app purchases, offering the best price of the year for more than 40 different JamUp vintage and modern amps plus 50 studio quality effects.
Instead of providing a fixed number of amp models, BIAS Desktop (AAX/RTAS/AU/VST) represents an entirely new concept: Using its simple and intuitive interface, you can design your own amp models, use Amp Matching Technology to capture the sound of any tube or solid-state amplifier, and share and download amp models from ToneCloud.
The Presidents Day Sales are immediately available on Positive Grid’s website, on the iTunes App Store and as in-app purchase on the JamUp and BIAS Store.
Related images: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x950b0ztf4o97n7/ipads.jpg?dl=0
About Positive Grid: Based in California, with satellite operations in Germany, Italy and Taiwan, Positive Grid focuses on delivering superior and highly creative mobile music experiences. Since 2008, the company has designed and developed a core technology base and is currently expanding it to various applications. Positive Grid’s best-known product range, featuring the JamUp multi-effects guitar app and interface, is now distributed in over 60 countries around the world.
What if someone told you they could easily teach you how to play 100 consistent, structured awesome sounding blues/rock licks? How about a 1000 or 10,000, but why stop there? This insane ground-breaking app can show you a virtually unlimited number of licks, way beyond 1,000,000+ licks! Pick a key, tempo and a backing track – then run the blues-inspired random lick generator to see the app play endless variations. Hear something you like? Save it to the library or tweak it first. Everything you save can be called up later to be practiced at slower (or faster) tempos or in different keys. Want to build something from scratch? Easy! Just pick from the list of licks and experiment away.
How do they do that?
Million Licks is based on the knowledge that so many great solos are created from back to back 8-beat (2 measure) phrases, and that the building blocks of these larger phrases are small 1 and 2 beat improvisational ideas. We take some of the best classic guitar lick ideas from the blues and rock shuffle world, teach them to you, and then show you how to spontaneously recombine permutate and modify them in any order to ultimately create your own original phrases and licks. Mark has composed dozens of 8-beat licks that are included with the app beyond the millions possible! And even more, Million Licks is designed and built to be upgraded, so new licks will be available periodically.
What goes into making a great solo?
Million Licks is a radical departure from learning a phrase by rote and then moving on because it actually shows you the finer details of what goes into a well crafted phrase, demonstrates hows these phrases are connected, and teaches you how to create variations within that phrase. Why? Because the really great improvisers know how to take a good idea and construct variations built upon spontaneously recombining their smaller pre-learned bits to create larger ones as well as morphing into new ones. And of course they’re doing all this while executing clear, concise, longer articulate phrases which have a definitive beginning and end.
When soloing are you randomly running notes across the neck, and every once in awhile playing something you think might have sounded pretty cool? It happens! The problem is when you have no idea what you just did, why it worked, and even worse how to duplicate it. If you’re like most guitarists first starting to improvise your solos probably seem to have little or no form and you feel like you’re just rambling.
Open your ears and fingers to the endless possibilities!
– Tablature for all licks in all keys
– Ability to slow down, speed up to desired tempo; ability to loop
– Several professionally-recorded backing tracks to chose from
– Virtually unlimited number of licks musically created for you
– Dozens of Mark’s pre-crafted licks
– Ability to compose or modify any licks
– Ability to save you own library of licks
– Several backing tracks to choose from
electric guitar professional
this is a special professional application that simulates the electric guitar musical instrument
this app is completely different with other apps and i promise that you won’t see any app like this with real sound , effects and easy to use
the app specifics are :
– has up to 24 pop / rock rhythm styles
– has 12 accords that are used in this type of music
– has the special vibration and pitch effects that makes this app real
– has 3 different tunes for 3 types of pop / rock
– has ability to change the rhythm speed
– transpose ability from -20 to +20 percents
– real sound that is made in professional studio
– 6 voice pads that has sound such as Scream.. OH… Applause… YEAH… voices
– pitch ability to pitch the notes during the playing
Developer: masih vahida
Amp ONE transforms your iPad into a high quality guitar tube preamp / guitar cabinet with a set of the most important effects for making music in real-time. Just plug your guitar and headphones / stereo and rock out!
Amp ONE real-time simulation technology allows the musician to be mobile without sacrificing sound quality and feel, allowing the guitarist to experience creative inspiration in the moments when there is no access to studio equipment for guitar amplification.
*High-quality preamp modeling based on electric circuit simulation and solving systems of nonlinear differential equations.
*Modeling of seven preamp sections of famous guitar heads/preamps. All channels included.
*Cabinet simulation with precision mic positioning based on high quality convolution.
*High quality simulation of best stereo choruses.
*Simple preset system allow fast manage presets without loose you settings.
*Snapshot system allow manage all preamp/effects settings entirely to save/restore settings of all channels of all preamps and effects (cabinet/chorus/delay/reverb).
For moew details – http://mercuriall.iks.ru/cms/
Positive Grid (www.positivegrid.com) is proud to release its most successful guitar and audio post production apps – JamUp Pro, BIAS, and Final Touch – all bundled up together as the “Guitar Production Bundle for iPad”, offering the ultimate solution for mobile recording guitarists and bassists. Users can now create and design their own dream amp with BIAS, add stunning vintage and modern effects with JamUp, and professionally polish their final mixes with Final Touch, all right in their iPad at a greatly reduced price.
JamUp Pro is a complete powerhouse multi-effects processor for guitar and bass. It offers over 100 amps and effects, GarageBand integration, looper, iTunes player with tempo/pitch control, built-in tuner and metronome, live-view, preset manager, MIDI support, and more.
BIAS is an amp designer, modeler and processor that includes 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history as a starting point for user customization. Users can modify these amps and virtually build their custom amps by swapping out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic to create their own distinctive signature sound. Users can also upload their amp creations to ToneCloud, BIAS’ own amp-sharing platform, to share their custom presets with other users.
Final Touch combines seven essential mastering tools into one integrated system: Pre and Post Linear Phase EQ modules, a Dynamics module with a highly flexible stereo/mid-side multiband compressor/limiter, Stereo Imaging, Reverb, and a Maximizer with Comprehensive Dithering and noise-shaping options. The final mix can be exported and shared via email, Dropbox, iTunes and SoundCloud.
The Guitar Production Bundle for iPad retails for $29.99 and is immediately available for download at the iTunes App Store. The app bundle requires an iPad 4 or newer to operate.
Introduction to BIAS (should anyone still need it
Guitar Effects transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio! Just attach your electric guitar using an interface or a headphones. Guitar Effects is a new effect guitar app and guitar interface for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Guitar Effects app works with the Flanger Plug and most other iOS guitar adaptors. The Flanger Plug is an ultra-portable guitar interface for iOS device, with the Flanger Plug, you can connect your guitar with iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, and enjoy all the jamming features with your headphone, audio interface or PA system.
Guitar Effects is a digital guitar effect unit for your acoustic and electric guitar.
The concept is simple: While you play your guitar, the microphone of the headset of your iPhone or iPod Touch picks up the sound of your guitar. Guitar Effects applies the distortion effect in real time to the input signal and outputs the result directly over the earphones. As a consequence, your acoustic guitar will sound to you just like an electric guitar that is plugged into an amplifier with a distortion effect unit.
Also, you can play your songs with a great collection of battery and bass samplers.
What you get:
– 5 Effects: Distortion, Chorus, Compressor, Echo and Flanger
– the intensity of the effect can be adjusted continuously
– super low latency between 12 and 23 milliseconds
– high quality audio output at 44.1 KHz
– a great collection of battery and bass samplers
– a Tuner
– and a Metronome
– iPhone with any kind of earphones
– iPod Touch 2nd generation with a headset that has an integrated MICROPHONE
The headset’s microphone is essential, because the iPod itself does not have a microphone. We recommend the Apple Stereo Headset with integrated microphone. This headset is not the one shipped with the iPod, it has to be bought additionally.
– iPod Touch 1st generation is NOT supported.
– ready for iPhone 5, 6 and 6 Plus.
– iOS 7 and 8 compatible.
The premiere 6-string acoustic steel guitar simulator, Pearl Guitar delivers absolutely stunning sound – the most realistic, lush, organic and warm tone you will hear in the mobile digital domain. In addition, Pear Guitar features Retina graphics, smooth animations and stylish parallax effects animating the strings!
Pearl Guitar is a carefully tuned virtual representation of the legendary vintage 1979 Martin & Co dreadnaught, one of the best acoustic guitars in the world. An optimized 76-Mb sound database is further processed by CascadeEQ synthesis, producing pristine clear stereo audio with a nasty bite of accidental roars, movement hums, string noises and guitar body resonances.
The strumming feels natural; the smooth, dynamic sound varies as you adjust your playing speed. After just a little training, the performance is hardly distinguished from a real guitar. There is also a metronome and a conga drum machine which provide rhythm assistance.
Pearl Guitar offers a novel way to play impressive solo passages – SoloBoard, a button matrix that represents the notes within the detected scale. You can bend the strings and slide between frets, discovering new melodies and progressions.
Record your singing along with the guitar by connecting a headset (like EarPods) or just headphones. Overdub several takes if needed. The minimalistic interface provides instant access to the recording and metronome features. A “Smart Follow” option highlights the next correct chord in the sequence of the song.
This version offers Audiobus, File Manager, and the Chords menu, as well as the ability to make your own songs using the built-in 1000+ chord database (with variations), or your own custom created chords. Songs can be exchanged with the community over Internet.
Premium Mode brings:
+ A virtual 1979 Martin acoustic steel guitar
+ Unprecedented sound realism
+ True stereo output
+ CascadeEQ synthesis – lush and warm sound
+ Guitar body hits and hums, string noises
+ Variable strumming speed
+ Conga Drum Machine
+ Up to 16 chords per song
+ “Smart Follow” highlights the next chord
+ “SoloBoard” – unique solo interface
+ Record to .WAV with a single tap
+ Record singing using a headset or mic
+ iTunes File Sharing support
+ 16 most popular chords
+ Chord Menu (edit songs, chords and sequences, exchange with the community over internet)
+ 1000+ chord database with variations and custom chords
+ File Manager with sharing options (Dropbox, Audiocopy, Email)
+ MIDI record (along with .WAV), virtual and hardware in/out
+ Audiobus functionality.