The premiere 6-string acoustic steel guitar simulator, Pearl Guitar delivers absolutely stunning sound – the most realistic, lush, organic and warm tone you will hear in the mobile digital domain. In addition, Pear Guitar features Retina graphics, smooth animations and stylish parallax effects animating the strings!
Pearl Guitar is a carefully tuned virtual representation of the legendary vintage 1979 Martin & Co dreadnaught, one of the best acoustic guitars in the world. An optimized 76-Mb sound database is further processed by CascadeEQ synthesis, producing pristine clear stereo audio with a nasty bite of accidental roars, movement hums, string noises and guitar body resonances.
The strumming feels natural; the smooth, dynamic sound varies as you adjust your playing speed. After just a little training, the performance is hardly distinguished from a real guitar. There is also a metronome and a conga drum machine which provide rhythm assistance.
Pearl Guitar offers a novel way to play impressive solo passages – SoloBoard, a button matrix that represents the notes within the detected scale. You can bend the strings and slide between frets, discovering new melodies and progressions.
Record your singing along with the guitar by connecting a headset (like EarPods) or just headphones. Overdub several takes if needed. The minimalistic interface provides instant access to the recording and metronome features. A “Smart Follow” option highlights the next correct chord in the sequence of the song.
This version offers Audiobus, File Manager, and the Chords menu, as well as the ability to make your own songs using the built-in 1000+ chord database (with variations), or your own custom created chords. Songs can be exchanged with the community over Internet.
Premium Mode brings:
+ A virtual 1979 Martin acoustic steel guitar
+ Unprecedented sound realism
+ True stereo output
+ CascadeEQ synthesis – lush and warm sound
+ Guitar body hits and hums, string noises
+ Variable strumming speed
+ Conga Drum Machine
+ Up to 16 chords per song
+ “Smart Follow” highlights the next chord
+ “SoloBoard” – unique solo interface
+ Record to .WAV with a single tap
+ Record singing using a headset or mic
+ iTunes File Sharing support
+ 16 most popular chords
+ Chord Menu (edit songs, chords and sequences, exchange with the community over internet)
+ 1000+ chord database with variations and custom chords
+ File Manager with sharing options (Dropbox, Audiocopy, Email)
+ MIDI record (along with .WAV), virtual and hardware in/out
+ Audiobus functionality.
From the masterminds at Focusrite comes this natty little gadget designed to take the hassle out of video recording yourself performing live, and getting decent sound in the process!
iTrack Pocket is a portable, high quality stereo microphone and guitar input that lets you create and share exceptional videos using your iPhone.
Designed for singer-songwriters who want their YouTube videos to sound as great as they look, it lets you easily apply mastering effects and share directly to YouTube with outstanding quality your subscribers will love.
Built for YouTube Performers
Simply connect your iPhone, choose some effects, press record and edit in seconds. Your finished performance will be automatically mastered and uploaded to YouTube with outstanding quality.
Instant HD Recording
Look and sound amazing on YouTube, by recording your performance in HD video with high quality stereo audio.
Designed for Singer-Songwriters
The stereo microphone captures clear, detailed recordings of your performance: vocals, guitar, piano or any other instrument.
Great Guitar Sound
The dedicated guitar input and included amp simulation makes it easy to record amazing sounding guitar at the touch of a button.
Take It Anywhere
Fits in your pocket, powered by your iPhone and designed to sound great in any situation, so you can use it wherever you take your phone.
Officially for iPhone
Approved by Apple, so you can connect to any lightning compatible iPhone with the Lightning cable included. Officially supports iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S.
Grab more details here – http://global.focusrite.com/ios-audio-interfaces/itrack-pocket#key-features
ToneStack GO is the ultimate in signal processing: with the largest variety of amps & FX, the latest advancements in modeling technology, and an unbelievably powerful yet simple interface – it simply shreds all the other guys.
Right away, enjoy a classic amp & cab, and 7 meticulously designed FX. Expand to a total of 24 amps & cabs, and 71 FX – the largest collection on iOS.
Thanks to ToneStack GO’s state-of-the-art “Virtual Circuit” technology, each ToneStack GO unit is the digital mirror image of a real analog topology. Unlike other FX apps that try to copycat with EQing and other gimmicks, ToneStack GO recreates the intricate designs of the real thing. The result is a warm, responsive tone with the natural behavior you find in analog units.
Amazing Selection of Pro Amps & FX
ToneStack GO offers a huge range of amps, cabs & FX: sizzling tube amps, iconic stompboxes, pro-grade rack units, and high-end reverbs make ToneStack GO the most complete plugin suite on the iOS.
ToneStack GO also brings many powerful guitar FX to the iOS for the first time: polyphonic octaver, harmonizer, realistic spring reverbs, virtual-reel tape delays are just a few examples.
The Most Versatile Signal Chain on iOS
Why be limited with just 4 or 8 FX that other guys max you out at? ToneStack GO lets you run a whopping 64 amps & effects simultaneously* so you can let your imagination run wild.
For even more power, ToneStack GO includes a unique ABY unit not found in other FX apps. Split your signal anywhere: run dual amp setups, switch or blend FX chains, or multiplex your signal via frequency splitting – countless permutations, all up to you.
You can match any amp with any cab (all cabs have 3 mics with distance & position settings); you can insert any unit anywhere – even between amps and cabs like a true FX loop. Managing your signal chain is as easy as dragging and dropping an icon!
All the Pro Features of iOS
Enjoy the full power of the platform’s top MIDI and Preset systems. MIDI learn is super-intuitive thanks to ToneStack GO’s interface: all the amp & FX controls are MIDI-programmable. Effortlessly create UNLIMITED banks and presets – share them at the touch of a button. ToneStack GO is an Inter-App Audio effect, and works in any Audiobus slot.
• “Virtual Circuit” amp & FX modeling technology
• Units modeled after real-life topologies
• ABY: split signal anywhere, use dual amp setups, blend, pan or switch FX chains & more
• Complete collection: 24 amps & cabs, 71 FX, with stompboxes & rack-units and more!
• 64 simultaneous amps & FX*
• Independent amps & cabs
• 3 mics per cab w/ distance & position setting
• 8-Track recorder w/ 2 tracks free
• Tapedeck w/ punch looping, sample-accurate rec, pitch/time manipulation, FX send & more
• Tuner w/ permanent & fullscreen modes
• Metronome, tap tempo, settable time signature
• BPM sync mods & LFOs
• onSTAGE mode w/ quick preset load & FX toggle
• Unlimited banks & presets; easy preset sharing & more
• Extremely powerful MIDI: control any amp or FX parameter
• Easy MIDI Learn
• MIDI prog changes + bank & preset up/down
• Audiobus: input, FX, output, state-saving
• Inter-App Audio FX
• Audio copy/paste, email, WiFi, iTunes sharing
• And a lot more!
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, VITALtuner™ is simply the best way to tune your instrument. Why? Keep reading and we promise to not disappoint.
• Limited time Offer – 20% off! Download now and get all features for one low price with absolutely no hidden in-app purchases.
• Brought to you by Otreus, the makers of acclaimed hit app StudioMini®.
COMPLETE TUNING SOLUTION
• Just bought your first mandolin and don’t have the slightest idea how to tune it?
• About to go onstage and perform Beethoven’s Violin Concerto?
• Want to down-tune your guitar and play along with Jimi?
• In the studio and the producer is asking for an alternate banjo tuning?
• Interested in exploring an obscure temperament for your harpsichord?
With VITALtuner the above scenarios are covered with ease. And there is so much more you can do.
MOBILE TUNING DONE RIGHT
VITALtuner was designed from inception for unsurpassed professional quality tuning accuracy that you can use seamlessly in any musical setting. A truly universal tuner for all instruments with a custom tuning engine designed from the ground up to cover a massive range of pitches. From a low C extension on a double bass to a high C on a piccolo, you’re covered.
TUNING MODES – LIKE 4 TUNERS IN 1
4 unique modes custom designed to cover any musical settings you may find yourself in, regardless of your skill level.
• Advanced Mode. Unmatched tuning accuracy with a virtual needle that has been perfected for fluid movement and intuitive tuning.
• Easy Mode. Great for beginners, it offers extra help tuning. Virtual LEDs provide steadier movement for effortless and quick tuning.
• Stage Mode. Same feel and accuracy as Advanced Mode, but designed to be viewed from a distance. Always clearly visible, on a music stand or across the stage.
• Stage-Bright Mode. Designed for outdoor use when direct sunlight makes screens hard to see.
• Temperaments & ‘Sweeter’ Tunings. 100 thoroughly researched historical and contemporary temperaments, along with ‘Sweeter’ tunings refined for specific instruments. Create and save custom temperaments.
• Tunings. 130 standard and alternate tunings spanning 40 instruments included. Target Pitches display guides you to your notes.
• Concert A Calibration. Set concert pitch with 3 decimal point accuracy (e.g. A4=441.234)
• Pitches. Play highly accurate tuning reference pitches using familiar keyboard layout. A4 & Temperament settings adjust pitches accordingly.
• Concert Pitch Notation. See detected pitch displayed in standard music notation.
• Decibel Meter & Peak Meter.
• Custom high precision tuning engine available only with VITALtuner. Accuracy and pitch detection on par with piano technician tuners worth thousands for dollars.
VITALtuner is a Universal app supporting all iPhone, iPad, iPad mini & iPod touch devices on iOS 7 and higher.
ConoTune is a tuner application. You can check whether your instrument’s pitch is correct or incorrect with this application. In addition you can see wave line of your instrument’s sound.
——- Functions ——-
With tuner function, you can check whether your instrument’s pitch is correct or incorrect.
Well designed analog interface is available.
You can use metronome with tuner function.
- Wave View
You can see wave line of your instrument’s sound, also the spectrum of sound.
- Landscape View
Landscape view is supported. With landscape view, you can use Tuner easier on your music stand.
Positive Grid (www.positivegrid.com) expands the popular custom amp modeler with three new dedicated expansion packs: Glassy, Crunch, and Insane. Guitarists and bassists will now be able to add further customization to their BIAS preamp, power amp, and cabinet modules by tone styles: from glassy clean tone, to classic british crunch, to insanely saturated distortion.
BIAS includes 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history as a starting point for user customization. Now, along with the new Glassy, Crunch, and Insane packs, BIAS also includes a new easy-to-use 8-band EQ with the purchase of any pack, as well as a new BIAS store and better JamUp integration –another Positive Grid app consisting of several multi effect stompboxes-. As always, user can share it with other musicians on Positive Grid’s proprietary social network, ToneCloud.
Reaction From The Pros
Major recording and performing artists test drive BIAS with overall positive feedback about it’s endless amp customization capabilities.
“BIAS is an amazing amp creation app; being able to extensively modify any head ‘virtually’ and achieve these kinds of tones is incredible! Who would have ever thought you could turn your iPad into a monster guitar amp!” – Glen Drover, legendary former guitarist for Megadeth, King Diamond, and Testament.
“BIAS is the best option in quick studio and on tour recordings. It’s the best virtual amp you’ll find anywhere in this world and dimension.” – Charlie Parra, YouTube sensation with over 50 million views.
“BIAS is the best amp modeling app I have ever played. It’s really musical and I feel like I’m playing with a real tube amp.” – Jack Thammarat, fusion guitar virtuoso and 2009 Guitar Idol winner.
BIAS retails for $19.99; new Glassy, Crunch, and Insane Packs retail for $9.99 each. All are immediately available for download at the iTunes App Store. The app requires an iPad 2 or newer to operate.
BIAS – Glassy Expansion Pack – http://youtu.be/dTX3NNrX9Xg
BIAS – Crunch Expansion Pack – http://youtu.be/_QPMX-O0Ysg
BIAS – Insane Expansion Pack – http://youtu.be/68-koaki2DE
Developer: Positive Grid Inc
StompBox Band – Dual Effect Racks for your iPad, specifically designed for Bands on a Budget and Guitarists who require a dual rack setup.
You can use StompBox Band Edition to provide two separate effect racks for different band members and output either a mix or separate outputs to your amps.
You can even pass a single guitar through both effect chains and morph between the two depending on how loud you play!
Band Edition also has a built in Chord Explorer and Song Mode, allowing you to save commonly used patches and chords to song files. Use the Chord Explorer to audition your patches whilst making modifications.
StompBox Band supports AudioBus and Apple’s Inter-App Audio making it an excellent general purpose audio processing tool for all musicians, not just guitarists.
Simply listen through a pair of headphones, or attach external amplification to truly experience the program in all its glory!
StompBox and StompBox Free Owners can quickly and easily share their In-Apps Purchases with StompBox Band, no need to buy them twice.
Guitar and Bass Multi FX Processor
Process 2 Effect Racks at the same time
Dual Channel Mode (Dynamic Switching)
18 Unique Effects available
Chain upto 12 Simultaneous Effects
Media Player with Time Stretching
4 Track Loop Recorder (In-App Purchase)
Supports Audio Multi-Channel Interfaces
Save 12 banks of 6 patches
Virtual Foot Controller
Virtual Whammy Pedal
Compatible with range of hardware interfaces
3 Unique Skins
Programmable MIDI Control
Turn your iPad® into the ultimate mobile Orange guitar/bass multi-FX processor and recording studio! Use the iRig HD, iRig or iRig STOMP interface to connect your guitar to your iPad, and use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube with your floor controller.
AmpliTube Orange was developed with careful guidance from the tone gurus at Orange to ensure the authenticity of the sound. Derived from the award-winning desktop recording studio version, AmpliTube Orange for iPad lets you choose from 6 Orange amp models and 3 stompbox models.
AmpliTube Orange for iPad is now Audiobus compatible, meaning it can be opened inside the Audiobus app (a 3rd-party app that requires a separate purchase) and connected to other compatible apps, opening up many more creative options.
The built-in Speed Trainer is a robust practice tool that lets you import audio and change tempo without affecting pitch. Load songs, backing tracks or loops from the Music library on your device, or from a computer, and play along. Slow down material (-50%) to learn complex riffs, or speed up material (+200%) to enhance your playing skills.
As a multi-FX processor for guitar, bass or any instrument, you can build your Orange rig with 4 simultaneous stompbox effects that go into an amp head, speaker cabinet and mic. Each element has full and separate controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
AmpliTube Orange is also a recording and production studio with a built-in single-track recorder with re-amping ability, which you can expand to a full-featured 8-track recorder with master section via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze feature lets you add separate effects chains to each track and tweak them later, if desired. A new 2-measure preroll feature makes it much easier to come in on time when recording.
Capture ideas quickly and share your work by exporting high-quality audio files or M4As. Record your band or produce full songs directly in AmpliTube Orange.
AmpliTube Orange for iPad features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile + recording app
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus compatible: works in any of the 3 Audiobus “slots”
- 4 stompbox models — Highway Drive, The Shaker, Echo Trip (by registering), and Noise filter
- 6 Orange amps with matching Cabinets — OR50™, Rockerverb 50™, Thunderverb 200™, Tiny Terror™, AD 30™, AD 200 Bass MK3™
- Dynamic + condenser mic models
- Ultra-realistic tones derived from the AmpliTube Orange™ Mac/PC software
- Single track recorder (with re-amping and preroll) expandable to 8-track studio with master effects through in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze allows for separate, tweakable effects per track on the multitrack recorder
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from your Music library on your device or from your computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Powerful preset system
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Can be incorporated into AmpliTube 3 for iPad app via in-app purchase
More details at – www.amplitube.com/orangeipad
Simply plug in your guitar via any iOS compatible interface (eg IK Multimedia iRig, Apogee Jam) and start playing. Or, connect via Audiobus for additional multi-fx possibilities!
Flying Haggis is an all-original amp design with great tones, a nice selection of vintage fx, and a no nonsense interface with all the pick-up-and-play appeal of real hardware. There are no complex menus or screens to navigate. There are no in-app purchases or advertising to distract you. Just start up the app, plug in your guitar, and play.
Don’t take our word for it – visit our website to hear examples of Flying Haggis in action!
With a realistic vintage tone stack, multi-stage preamp, 6 speaker cabinets and 4 mic positions, you can quickly dial in a massive range of amp tones. The vintage style stompboxes (drawn from db audioware’s extensive fx library) and stereo reverb complete your sound.
Audiobus compatibility lets you record Flying Haggis output directly into any compatible app, or process your synths or drums using Flying Haggis as an Audiobus effect.
Flying Haggis can also be controlled from any iOS compatible MIDI device. This lets you easily switch presets and manually control any amp parameter from real knobs or sliders.
For mor details check here – http://www.db-audioware.com/flying-haggis
It’s only been a few months since Positive Grid unleashed its impressive guitar amp modeler and designer iPad app, BIAS, to the world of strummers and shredders. And now you can carry the mighty power of the app around in your back (or front) pocket, thanks to the launch of the iPhone and iPod Touch version.
Any fears of this being a ‘lite’ version of the iPad app can be removed as the iPhone version offers access to every single feature found in the original. Due to the difference in screen sizes, some changes have been made to the user interface to accommodate the host of options, menus and settings, but that’s about where the differences end.
The iPhone version, looks the same, sounds as good (if not better), and if that’s not enough, it is half the price of the original.
You have the access to the same 36 authentic amp models, spread across different musical genres, from clean and blues, through to crunch and metal, and then some amps designed for bass and acoustic guitars as well.
However the real magic happens when you go virtually ‘inside’ any given amp head, where almost unlimited customisation and tweaking of the preamp, EQ, poweramp, transformer, cabinet type, and more are at your fingertips.
You get the same icing on the cake, with cross compatibility with Positive Grid’s Jamup Pro app, enabling you to switch seamlessly between the two apps for even more functionality. Plus access to the pioneering Tone Cloud feature, which is incorporated into the app, offering access to an online community of users who share their unique amps freely, and can leave comments for each other.
For guitarist always on the go, this is definitely the app to own. While you may not always have your iPad handy, your iPhone is usually never far away should the amp modelling mode suddenly strike you!
Read on for the full details –
BIAS is an Amp Designer, Modeler and Processor. It’s warm, accurate and more versatile than any other modeler, processor in hardware or software ever created.
BIAS starts with stunning replications of 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history and then lets you customize them to respond perfectly to your unique touch and feel. Swap out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic—even change the tube’s bias—to create your dream amp and distinctive signature sound. Tap once to open your BIAS amp in JamUp and add awesome multi-effects.
Close your eyes, and you’ll swear you’re hearing the real thing. With BIAS, you own a complete virtual collection of the most coveted and unique guitar amps of all time—some dating as far back as the 1940s. Every amp model is meticulously engineered to respond to your playing with immediacy, sensitivity and realism that make you not only sound better but also play better. And BIAS sounds great on bass guitar, too.
But BIAS doesn’t stop there. Create totally new sounds by designing your custom dream amp. It’s as easy as tap and drag. Using BIAS’ highly intuitive and lightning-fast interface, it’s child’s play to instantly swap out colorful tube preamps, lush distortion circuits, classic tone stacks, boutique power stages, custom-built transformers and cabs loaded with specially matched speakers. The result is a depth and range of tones not possible using traditional guitar amps or other modelers. Whether you’re a classic rocker, metalhead, jazz player, bluesman or singer-songwriter—and whether you understand how amplifier electronics work or not—you’ll be dialing in killer, exclusive tones in a heartbeat.
BIAS integrates seamlessly with Positive Grid’s free JamUp XT and optional JamUp Pro XT guitar multi-effects apps, expanding BIAS into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording and jamming. Simply tap the JamUp icon on BIAS’ upper bar to open your current BIAS amp setup directly in either JamUp XT or JamUp Pro XT. JamUp XT adds 1 amp and 6 effects to your BIAS rigs. JamUp Pro XT adds fully 6 amps and 16 stomp-box and premium rack effects – including distortion, compression, tape delay, tremolo and spring reverb. Both JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT include Jam player, 8-track recorder and phrase sampler, tuner and metronome, effectively turning BIAS into a recording studio and top-of-the-line practice utility.
BIAS works with GarageBand and other audio apps using iOS 7’s Inter-App Audio and Audiobus. Whether recording, songwriting, or honing your chops—at home or on the road—BIAS places unequaled tone at your fingertips.
• The most complete, accurate, and versatile amp modeling available in the world
• 36 amp models included with the introductory release
• Factory categories organize amps by music genre and sonic impact: clean, blues, twang, crunch, metal, acoustic and bass
• Fully customizable preamps, tone stacks, power amps, transformers, cabinets and mic selection and placement—mix and match!
• Customize the look and feel of your own amp panel, change name, tolex, panel and knobs.
• Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and transformers, change the cabinet and mic position, and shape the tone with different tone stacks and two 8-band equalizers
• Included noise gate and room simulator
• Create a virtually unlimited number of custom amps
• Quick preset to recall each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one tap
• Seamless integration with JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT, open and save your amp models inside JamUp with one tap
• Works with GarageBand and other audio apps via Inter-App Audio and Audiobus.
• Designed for iOS 7, requires iPhone 4S, iPos touch 5th gen or newer
Head to www.positivegrid.com for the latest on BIAS