What if someone told you they could easily teach you how to play 100 consistent, structured awesome sounding blues/rock licks? How about a 1000 or 10,000, but why stop there? This insane ground-breaking app can show you a virtually unlimited number of licks, way beyond 1,000,000+ licks! Pick a key, tempo and a backing track – then run the blues-inspired random lick generator to see the app play endless variations. Hear something you like? Save it to the library or tweak it first. Everything you save can be called up later to be practiced at slower (or faster) tempos or in different keys. Want to build something from scratch? Easy! Just pick from the list of licks and experiment away.
How do they do that?
Million Licks is based on the knowledge that so many great solos are created from back to back 8-beat (2 measure) phrases, and that the building blocks of these larger phrases are small 1 and 2 beat improvisational ideas. We take some of the best classic guitar lick ideas from the blues and rock shuffle world, teach them to you, and then show you how to spontaneously recombine permutate and modify them in any order to ultimately create your own original phrases and licks. Mark has composed dozens of 8-beat licks that are included with the app beyond the millions possible! And even more, Million Licks is designed and built to be upgraded, so new licks will be available periodically.
What goes into making a great solo?
Million Licks is a radical departure from learning a phrase by rote and then moving on because it actually shows you the finer details of what goes into a well crafted phrase, demonstrates hows these phrases are connected, and teaches you how to create variations within that phrase. Why? Because the really great improvisers know how to take a good idea and construct variations built upon spontaneously recombining their smaller pre-learned bits to create larger ones as well as morphing into new ones. And of course they’re doing all this while executing clear, concise, longer articulate phrases which have a definitive beginning and end.
When soloing are you randomly running notes across the neck, and every once in awhile playing something you think might have sounded pretty cool? It happens! The problem is when you have no idea what you just did, why it worked, and even worse how to duplicate it. If you’re like most guitarists first starting to improvise your solos probably seem to have little or no form and you feel like you’re just rambling.
Open your ears and fingers to the endless possibilities!
– Tablature for all licks in all keys
– Ability to slow down, speed up to desired tempo; ability to loop
– Several professionally-recorded backing tracks to chose from
– Virtually unlimited number of licks musically created for you
– Dozens of Mark’s pre-crafted licks
– Ability to compose or modify any licks
– Ability to save you own library of licks
– Several backing tracks to choose from
electric guitar professional
this is a special professional application that simulates the electric guitar musical instrument
this app is completely different with other apps and i promise that you won’t see any app like this with real sound , effects and easy to use
the app specifics are :
– has up to 24 pop / rock rhythm styles
– has 12 accords that are used in this type of music
– has the special vibration and pitch effects that makes this app real
– has 3 different tunes for 3 types of pop / rock
– has ability to change the rhythm speed
– transpose ability from -20 to +20 percents
– real sound that is made in professional studio
– 6 voice pads that has sound such as Scream.. OH… Applause… YEAH… voices
– pitch ability to pitch the notes during the playing
Developer: masih vahida
Amp ONE transforms your iPad into a high quality guitar tube preamp / guitar cabinet with a set of the most important effects for making music in real-time. Just plug your guitar and headphones / stereo and rock out!
Amp ONE real-time simulation technology allows the musician to be mobile without sacrificing sound quality and feel, allowing the guitarist to experience creative inspiration in the moments when there is no access to studio equipment for guitar amplification.
*High-quality preamp modeling based on electric circuit simulation and solving systems of nonlinear differential equations.
*Modeling of seven preamp sections of famous guitar heads/preamps. All channels included.
*Cabinet simulation with precision mic positioning based on high quality convolution.
*High quality simulation of best stereo choruses.
*Simple preset system allow fast manage presets without loose you settings.
*Snapshot system allow manage all preamp/effects settings entirely to save/restore settings of all channels of all preamps and effects (cabinet/chorus/delay/reverb).
For moew details – http://mercuriall.iks.ru/cms/
Positive Grid (www.positivegrid.com) is proud to release its most successful guitar and audio post production apps – JamUp Pro, BIAS, and Final Touch – all bundled up together as the “Guitar Production Bundle for iPad”, offering the ultimate solution for mobile recording guitarists and bassists. Users can now create and design their own dream amp with BIAS, add stunning vintage and modern effects with JamUp, and professionally polish their final mixes with Final Touch, all right in their iPad at a greatly reduced price.
JamUp Pro is a complete powerhouse multi-effects processor for guitar and bass. It offers over 100 amps and effects, GarageBand integration, looper, iTunes player with tempo/pitch control, built-in tuner and metronome, live-view, preset manager, MIDI support, and more.
BIAS is an amp designer, modeler and processor that includes 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history as a starting point for user customization. Users can modify these amps and virtually build their custom amps by swapping out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic to create their own distinctive signature sound. Users can also upload their amp creations to ToneCloud, BIAS’ own amp-sharing platform, to share their custom presets with other users.
Final Touch combines seven essential mastering tools into one integrated system: Pre and Post Linear Phase EQ modules, a Dynamics module with a highly flexible stereo/mid-side multiband compressor/limiter, Stereo Imaging, Reverb, and a Maximizer with Comprehensive Dithering and noise-shaping options. The final mix can be exported and shared via email, Dropbox, iTunes and SoundCloud.
The Guitar Production Bundle for iPad retails for $29.99 and is immediately available for download at the iTunes App Store. The app bundle requires an iPad 4 or newer to operate.
Introduction to BIAS (should anyone still need it
Guitar Effects transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio! Just attach your electric guitar using an interface or a headphones. Guitar Effects is a new effect guitar app and guitar interface for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Guitar Effects app works with the Flanger Plug and most other iOS guitar adaptors. The Flanger Plug is an ultra-portable guitar interface for iOS device, with the Flanger Plug, you can connect your guitar with iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, and enjoy all the jamming features with your headphone, audio interface or PA system.
Guitar Effects is a digital guitar effect unit for your acoustic and electric guitar.
The concept is simple: While you play your guitar, the microphone of the headset of your iPhone or iPod Touch picks up the sound of your guitar. Guitar Effects applies the distortion effect in real time to the input signal and outputs the result directly over the earphones. As a consequence, your acoustic guitar will sound to you just like an electric guitar that is plugged into an amplifier with a distortion effect unit.
Also, you can play your songs with a great collection of battery and bass samplers.
What you get:
– 5 Effects: Distortion, Chorus, Compressor, Echo and Flanger
– the intensity of the effect can be adjusted continuously
– super low latency between 12 and 23 milliseconds
– high quality audio output at 44.1 KHz
– a great collection of battery and bass samplers
– a Tuner
– and a Metronome
– iPhone with any kind of earphones
– iPod Touch 2nd generation with a headset that has an integrated MICROPHONE
The headset’s microphone is essential, because the iPod itself does not have a microphone. We recommend the Apple Stereo Headset with integrated microphone. This headset is not the one shipped with the iPod, it has to be bought additionally.
– iPod Touch 1st generation is NOT supported.
– ready for iPhone 5, 6 and 6 Plus.
– iOS 7 and 8 compatible.
The premiere 6-string acoustic steel guitar simulator, Pearl Guitar delivers absolutely stunning sound – the most realistic, lush, organic and warm tone you will hear in the mobile digital domain. In addition, Pear Guitar features Retina graphics, smooth animations and stylish parallax effects animating the strings!
Pearl Guitar is a carefully tuned virtual representation of the legendary vintage 1979 Martin & Co dreadnaught, one of the best acoustic guitars in the world. An optimized 76-Mb sound database is further processed by CascadeEQ synthesis, producing pristine clear stereo audio with a nasty bite of accidental roars, movement hums, string noises and guitar body resonances.
The strumming feels natural; the smooth, dynamic sound varies as you adjust your playing speed. After just a little training, the performance is hardly distinguished from a real guitar. There is also a metronome and a conga drum machine which provide rhythm assistance.
Pearl Guitar offers a novel way to play impressive solo passages – SoloBoard, a button matrix that represents the notes within the detected scale. You can bend the strings and slide between frets, discovering new melodies and progressions.
Record your singing along with the guitar by connecting a headset (like EarPods) or just headphones. Overdub several takes if needed. The minimalistic interface provides instant access to the recording and metronome features. A “Smart Follow” option highlights the next correct chord in the sequence of the song.
This version offers Audiobus, File Manager, and the Chords menu, as well as the ability to make your own songs using the built-in 1000+ chord database (with variations), or your own custom created chords. Songs can be exchanged with the community over Internet.
Premium Mode brings:
+ A virtual 1979 Martin acoustic steel guitar
+ Unprecedented sound realism
+ True stereo output
+ CascadeEQ synthesis – lush and warm sound
+ Guitar body hits and hums, string noises
+ Variable strumming speed
+ Conga Drum Machine
+ Up to 16 chords per song
+ “Smart Follow” highlights the next chord
+ “SoloBoard” – unique solo interface
+ Record to .WAV with a single tap
+ Record singing using a headset or mic
+ iTunes File Sharing support
+ 16 most popular chords
+ Chord Menu (edit songs, chords and sequences, exchange with the community over internet)
+ 1000+ chord database with variations and custom chords
+ File Manager with sharing options (Dropbox, Audiocopy, Email)
+ MIDI record (along with .WAV), virtual and hardware in/out
+ Audiobus functionality.
From the masterminds at Focusrite comes this natty little gadget designed to take the hassle out of video recording yourself performing live, and getting decent sound in the process!
iTrack Pocket is a portable, high quality stereo microphone and guitar input that lets you create and share exceptional videos using your iPhone.
Designed for singer-songwriters who want their YouTube videos to sound as great as they look, it lets you easily apply mastering effects and share directly to YouTube with outstanding quality your subscribers will love.
Built for YouTube Performers
Simply connect your iPhone, choose some effects, press record and edit in seconds. Your finished performance will be automatically mastered and uploaded to YouTube with outstanding quality.
Instant HD Recording
Look and sound amazing on YouTube, by recording your performance in HD video with high quality stereo audio.
Designed for Singer-Songwriters
The stereo microphone captures clear, detailed recordings of your performance: vocals, guitar, piano or any other instrument.
Great Guitar Sound
The dedicated guitar input and included amp simulation makes it easy to record amazing sounding guitar at the touch of a button.
Take It Anywhere
Fits in your pocket, powered by your iPhone and designed to sound great in any situation, so you can use it wherever you take your phone.
Officially for iPhone
Approved by Apple, so you can connect to any lightning compatible iPhone with the Lightning cable included. Officially supports iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S.
Grab more details here – http://global.focusrite.com/ios-audio-interfaces/itrack-pocket#key-features
ToneStack GO is the ultimate in signal processing: with the largest variety of amps & FX, the latest advancements in modeling technology, and an unbelievably powerful yet simple interface – it simply shreds all the other guys.
Right away, enjoy a classic amp & cab, and 7 meticulously designed FX. Expand to a total of 24 amps & cabs, and 71 FX – the largest collection on iOS.
Thanks to ToneStack GO’s state-of-the-art “Virtual Circuit” technology, each ToneStack GO unit is the digital mirror image of a real analog topology. Unlike other FX apps that try to copycat with EQing and other gimmicks, ToneStack GO recreates the intricate designs of the real thing. The result is a warm, responsive tone with the natural behavior you find in analog units.
Amazing Selection of Pro Amps & FX
ToneStack GO offers a huge range of amps, cabs & FX: sizzling tube amps, iconic stompboxes, pro-grade rack units, and high-end reverbs make ToneStack GO the most complete plugin suite on the iOS.
ToneStack GO also brings many powerful guitar FX to the iOS for the first time: polyphonic octaver, harmonizer, realistic spring reverbs, virtual-reel tape delays are just a few examples.
The Most Versatile Signal Chain on iOS
Why be limited with just 4 or 8 FX that other guys max you out at? ToneStack GO lets you run a whopping 64 amps & effects simultaneously* so you can let your imagination run wild.
For even more power, ToneStack GO includes a unique ABY unit not found in other FX apps. Split your signal anywhere: run dual amp setups, switch or blend FX chains, or multiplex your signal via frequency splitting – countless permutations, all up to you.
You can match any amp with any cab (all cabs have 3 mics with distance & position settings); you can insert any unit anywhere – even between amps and cabs like a true FX loop. Managing your signal chain is as easy as dragging and dropping an icon!
All the Pro Features of iOS
Enjoy the full power of the platform’s top MIDI and Preset systems. MIDI learn is super-intuitive thanks to ToneStack GO’s interface: all the amp & FX controls are MIDI-programmable. Effortlessly create UNLIMITED banks and presets – share them at the touch of a button. ToneStack GO is an Inter-App Audio effect, and works in any Audiobus slot.
• “Virtual Circuit” amp & FX modeling technology
• Units modeled after real-life topologies
• ABY: split signal anywhere, use dual amp setups, blend, pan or switch FX chains & more
• Complete collection: 24 amps & cabs, 71 FX, with stompboxes & rack-units and more!
• 64 simultaneous amps & FX*
• Independent amps & cabs
• 3 mics per cab w/ distance & position setting
• 8-Track recorder w/ 2 tracks free
• Tapedeck w/ punch looping, sample-accurate rec, pitch/time manipulation, FX send & more
• Tuner w/ permanent & fullscreen modes
• Metronome, tap tempo, settable time signature
• BPM sync mods & LFOs
• onSTAGE mode w/ quick preset load & FX toggle
• Unlimited banks & presets; easy preset sharing & more
• Extremely powerful MIDI: control any amp or FX parameter
• Easy MIDI Learn
• MIDI prog changes + bank & preset up/down
• Audiobus: input, FX, output, state-saving
• Inter-App Audio FX
• Audio copy/paste, email, WiFi, iTunes sharing
• And a lot more!
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, VITALtuner™ is simply the best way to tune your instrument. Why? Keep reading and we promise to not disappoint.
• Limited time Offer – 20% off! Download now and get all features for one low price with absolutely no hidden in-app purchases.
• Brought to you by Otreus, the makers of acclaimed hit app StudioMini®.
COMPLETE TUNING SOLUTION
• Just bought your first mandolin and don’t have the slightest idea how to tune it?
• About to go onstage and perform Beethoven’s Violin Concerto?
• Want to down-tune your guitar and play along with Jimi?
• In the studio and the producer is asking for an alternate banjo tuning?
• Interested in exploring an obscure temperament for your harpsichord?
With VITALtuner the above scenarios are covered with ease. And there is so much more you can do.
MOBILE TUNING DONE RIGHT
VITALtuner was designed from inception for unsurpassed professional quality tuning accuracy that you can use seamlessly in any musical setting. A truly universal tuner for all instruments with a custom tuning engine designed from the ground up to cover a massive range of pitches. From a low C extension on a double bass to a high C on a piccolo, you’re covered.
TUNING MODES – LIKE 4 TUNERS IN 1
4 unique modes custom designed to cover any musical settings you may find yourself in, regardless of your skill level.
• Advanced Mode. Unmatched tuning accuracy with a virtual needle that has been perfected for fluid movement and intuitive tuning.
• Easy Mode. Great for beginners, it offers extra help tuning. Virtual LEDs provide steadier movement for effortless and quick tuning.
• Stage Mode. Same feel and accuracy as Advanced Mode, but designed to be viewed from a distance. Always clearly visible, on a music stand or across the stage.
• Stage-Bright Mode. Designed for outdoor use when direct sunlight makes screens hard to see.
• Temperaments & ‘Sweeter’ Tunings. 100 thoroughly researched historical and contemporary temperaments, along with ‘Sweeter’ tunings refined for specific instruments. Create and save custom temperaments.
• Tunings. 130 standard and alternate tunings spanning 40 instruments included. Target Pitches display guides you to your notes.
• Concert A Calibration. Set concert pitch with 3 decimal point accuracy (e.g. A4=441.234)
• Pitches. Play highly accurate tuning reference pitches using familiar keyboard layout. A4 & Temperament settings adjust pitches accordingly.
• Concert Pitch Notation. See detected pitch displayed in standard music notation.
• Decibel Meter & Peak Meter.
• Custom high precision tuning engine available only with VITALtuner. Accuracy and pitch detection on par with piano technician tuners worth thousands for dollars.
VITALtuner is a Universal app supporting all iPhone, iPad, iPad mini & iPod touch devices on iOS 7 and higher.
ConoTune is a tuner application. You can check whether your instrument’s pitch is correct or incorrect with this application. In addition you can see wave line of your instrument’s sound.
——- Functions ——-
With tuner function, you can check whether your instrument’s pitch is correct or incorrect.
Well designed analog interface is available.
You can use metronome with tuner function.
- Wave View
You can see wave line of your instrument’s sound, also the spectrum of sound.
- Landscape View
Landscape view is supported. With landscape view, you can use Tuner easier on your music stand.