Tired of playing back sound effects off of CDs, using multiple CD players to overlap effects, and having to quickly replace scratched disks that are not working? We were. That’s why we built OnStage. OnStage is fast, familiar, and reliable to anyone that has ever played a CD or operated even the simplest of sound systems.
OnStage has already been used by groups like the Sound of North Marching Band in Columbus, IN and International Thespian Troupe #57 to produce better sound effects and layering effects than traditional CD players let them, all while being in a portable package that travels easily.
OnStage for iPad is live sound effect and audio playback software built for theatre and other situations in which much control is required over the playback of sounds like radio broadcasting and podcasting. OnStage lets you loop, pan, and group audio, as well as letting you fade master levels and play back multiple sound effects at once. You can teach OnStage where you want track levels, panning, and looping. OnStage mimics a multi-channel mixer, which means the layout should be familiar. Each track gets it’s own ‘channel’, and a master channel controls the entire shows playback. Because OnStage mixes sound effects before sending them to you mixer or speakers, it only takes one channel on your own sound board to handle all the output from OnStage, and OnStage supports a massive number of tracks loaded into you show, all sent to a single channel on your sound board.
Whether you are a sound designer for a regional theatre or an independent podcaster, OnStage is ready to go as soon as your show is on stage.
Annoydio has a grid of pads which you can assign, manipulate, and play sounds. There are several built in sounds you can assign to any of the pads. In the Library you can create your own custom sounds using your device’s microphone.
You can manipulate the sounds by changing the frequency, playing in reverse, looping, adding effects such as distortion and delay. You can also change parameters such as attack, decay, sustain, and release.
You can connect a MIDI keyboard and play the current sound with full polyphony. On the iPad version there is a popup keyboard. Annoydio also supports Inter-App Audio as a sound module and MIDI device. You can use Annoydio as an instrument to add beats or effects to songs in apps like Garage Band.
It is easy to use, you can import your own music from iTunes or you can record the sounds around you, and create instant grooves everywhere.
Do you want create a remix of your favorite song? Just import it in a pad and play.
Have you got music Ideas? Just sing or plug in your instrument and record.
Beat Motion is also a loop player and a musical instrument to filter sounds like a Wah-Wah effect by your movements.
It has 16 customizable pads (you can set the volume and the portion of audio to play)
Export your beats and share by email. You can export your songs as compressed or high quality audio.
Electrify is back! Electrify NXT turns your iPad into a virtual Groovebox with drum loops, synths and effects. All in realtime! Create musical clips or load samples and loops from the 1600+ samples library and arrange them on the fly in the clip matrix. Create dramatic break downs and build ups with the performance effects.
Electrify NXT runs best on iPads with Retina Displays.
• Completely rewritten and vastly enhanced audio engine with Active Freeze Technology gives you the power to create clips with effects and stunning live performances.
• The all new session mode lets you perform with loops and clips by creating arrangements on the fly.
• New brilliant sounding polyphonic FM-style Synthesizer: Electrify NXT comes with a fully fledged frequency modulating synthesizer with 11 Algorithms and wave-morphing oscillators giving you endless sound possibilities.
• The new drumkit combines 8 samplers into one grooving loop factory.
• The powerful looper and slicer lets you deconstruct audio loops or rearrange your own clips beyond recognition.
• Electrify NXT comes with more than 1600 audio loops and one shot samples from the famous Inspire Audio Collection
• A huge load of effects spices up your loops and performances.
• Powerful parameter modulation: nearly every parameter of instruments and effects can be modulated by LFOs, Envelopes or by realtime parameter sequencing.
• Add that little extra portion of groove to your clips with Flexi-Groove templates.
• Use Electrify NXT with other Apps or your Keyboard. Audiobus, AudioCopy and Midi are integrated.
Tweak, scratch, and stutter loops on the fly anywhere, anytime. Create beats and grooves in seconds with ScratchPad by dragging and dropping loops from any genre right onto each expression pad. Play up to 9 loops at the same time and manipulate them using the effects on each expression pad. Add in the XY Filter Pad for even more control.
· Remix and tweak loops from genres like Dubstep, Hiphop, Trap, House, Drum and Bass
· Manipulate loops on the fly by sliding your fingers around the Expression Pads
· Record your live performance
· Recall previous songs
· Never lose the beat, stay on time all the time
· No musical skills required!
Scratchpad was designed as a fun and easy way to make music on the go. If you are new to music apps or you want to start shaping your own songs ScratchPad is a great way to get started. Easily mix loops that come with ScratchPad or import your own loops using Dropbox. Advanced users can load their own loops and create an interactive way to play with their songs.
· Scratchpad has 3 main effects on each of the 9 expression pads.
· Stutter, Tape Stop, and Scratch
· Columns have a global tape stop
· Expression pads have 2 play modes: Loop and One Shot
· 3 trigger types: Normal, Momentary, and Re-Trigger
· XY Filter Pad has both a HPF and LPF
· Bring in your own content from Dropbox
· Route to other apps using AudioBus
What’s New in Version 1.1.1
Lots of fixes and improved stability! Thank you to all for the feedback and your patience. Also, don’t forget to check out the Community section on ScratchPad.cakewalk.com where you can submit feature requests, tell us about your experience, and get answers to questions about ScratchPad.
- Fix AudioBus issues causing crashing
- Previewing now shows an activity indicator in the Browser
- Improve project loading error handling
- Corrected user feedback for in-app purchases
- Fix UI freeze after sending a file to Dropbox
- Fix stuck activity indicator when loading a file
- “Send to Dropbox” command now copies the sent file instead of moving
- Fix Dropbox caching issues, resulting in faster Dropbox performance
- Fix delay when renaming a file
So if you don’t own Propellerhead’s Figure, or Apple’s GarageBand, grab them while they are being given away, especially GarageBand which has just received a big update.Figure
Developer: Propellerhead Software AB
Developer: Apple Inc.
LP-5 is a performance-geared loop player for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Built for live arranging and remixing, LP-5 allows you to trigger audio loops using an intuitive launch matrix, while automatic tempo synchronization keeps you in time with the beat.
LP-5 is the perfect companion for your live performances, DJ acts, or studio sessions. Thanks to its real-time audio time-stretching feature and an exceptional MIDI implementation, you can have LP-5 play along a drum machine or DAW, or have an external sequencer play along LP-5 – always in perfect sync.
Touch and hold a slot to assign an audio loop, rearrange the launch grid by drag-and-drop, or undo with a shake – all in real time while your composition is playing.
FREE TO TRY
Play samples downloaded through the built-in store, or upgrade to the full version and import your own. A free loop pack is available for download, so you can try LP-5 for free!
- Five individual tracks that automatically synchronize to the current tempo, without affecting the pitch, real time.
- Twelve scenes per project
- Send and receive MIDI Clock via virtual ports, a hardware interface, or over WLAN
- Remote start/stop via KORG’s Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST)
- In-app store offering premium quality sample packs by Prime Loops, the world’s number one sound library brand for music producers.
- Full version (paid upgrade): Import audio loops via iOS’s document interaction technology (“Open In…”), INTUA Pasteboard, or iTunes Files Sharing. Supported file formats include WAV, MP3, and many more.
Turn your iPhone into an MPC. With more than 600 samples, 47 editable programs, 80 editable sequences, and iconic MPC workflow, iMPC is the first app to bring the look and feel of the classic Akai Pro MPC to your iPhone. iMPC includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily, including built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences and record and overdub beats. Time correction from 1/8 note to 1/32T with variable swing, and Note Repeat from 1/8 note to 1/32T with latch control are also built in. The app’s built-in sampler can record samples three different ways: using the mic on the iPhone, using the line input on the iPhone, or using the multi-touch turntable interface in iMPC to record samples directly from iTunes or other music libraries.
• More than 600 samples, 47 editable programs, and 80 editable sequences
• Exclusive iMPC sound set and classic Akai Professional sound library
• Sample from iPhone mic, line-in, or music library using multi-touch turntable interface
• Exciting “3D Perform” controls — use your iPhone’s motion sensors to control parameters!
• Export tracks to MPC Software for use with MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio
• In-app SoundCloud community, powered by CloudSeeder
• Share on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
• 16 Levels mode: 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning
• Note Variation slider: adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play
• Trim and categorize samples, undo takes and erase samples
• Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
• Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
• Simple drag and drop program creation
• Built-in effects: delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter
• Time correct: 1/8 note – 1/32T with variable swing
• Note Repeat: 1/8 note – 1/32T timing, with latch
• AudioCopy beats and sequences to compatible apps
• AudioPaste samples from compatible apps
More details here - http://www.akaiprompc.com/impc-for-iphone
Drum Beats+ is a simple and fun collection of drum loops for stress-free jamming and songwriting accompaniment. No assembly required! Ranging from 1 to 4 bars in length, these loops are great for casual practice or exploring song ideas. Plug into Hi-Fi speakers for the best sound (or just play right from your iPhone!).
- Gorgeous, Simple Design
- Audiobus-enabled (input)
- AudioCopy (export beats to other apps*)
- Over 75 Drum Loops (Various styles)
- Beat Pack Store
- Includes “Hit Song” Pack
(remakes of beats from 16 chart-topping songs)
- Easy Tempo Changer (60-190BPM, intervals of 5BPM)
- Tempo count-off (precount)
- Loud and Clear Sound (Professionally Mastered)
- Save Favorites
- Randomizer Button
- AirPlay & Multitasking-enabled
Check the official site for more details - http://www.ninebuzz.com/beatsplus/
Following the launch of Session ‘Band’ earlier this year, the developers have released three new ‘specific’ musical apps along the same line. Jazz, Acoustic Guitar, and this one, Piano. Grab them while they are only a dollar each! Or grab the ‘Band’ version for only $3.
SessionBand Piano - Volume 1
With over 7,000 precision-cut, chord-based piano loops (included) recorded exclusively by Tom Cawley, one of the world’s leading pianists, SessionBand – Piano Edition instantly converts the chords you select into great sounding audio – wherever you are and whatever your ability.
And with a host of pro features like auto-transpose, one-touch live recording and Audiobus compatibility – allowing you to seamlessly export our unique content into other top music apps like GarageBand – it has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality music, even if you can’t play a note!
SessionBand – Piano Edition is a unique app for songwriters, singers, producers and anyone who wants to quickly create professional piano tracks.
Note: We recommend using SessionBand – Piano Edition with iPad 2, iPhone 4S or newer devices. Please do not buy if your device is older than iPad 2 or iPhone 4S.
Preview loops and watch the video at sessionbandapp.com
The world’s only chord-based audio loop app is the fastest way to create studio-quality music:
* Simply pick a style
* Choose your chords
* Watch them turn into pro-audio piano loops
* Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
* Build up your songs in minutes
* Instantly hear your track across all different playing styles and tempos
* Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
* Record direct to audio
* Copy straight to other leading music apps
* Share with the world!
Over 7,000 precision-cut piano loops included in the app:
* Over 7,000 individually recorded, chord-based piano loops included
* Covering 22 of the most current playing styles and tempos
* From 60bpm through to 180bpm
* Each of the 22 styles includes 10 chord variations for every root note!
* Major, major 7th, add 2, sus4, 7sus4, 7th, minor, minor 7th, minor 9th, dim
SessionBand get’s the world’s top session musicians playing on your tracks:
* All 7,000 loops recorded exclusively for SessionBand by highly acclaimed pianist and composer Tom Cawley – one of the world’s leading pianists. Not only is Tom an in-demand Jazz pianist (Jack DeJohnette, Charlie Watts, Stacey Kent, Ronnie Scott’s All-Stars…), he is also one of the most sought-after pop/rock session pianists performing around the world with Peter Gabriel, Andrea Bocelli and many others.
* All loops recorded at the famous Bunker studios (UK) on Yamaha S6 grand piano and Fender Rhodes Mark II Suitcase 73.
* Mastered by top UK producer James “Lerock” Loughrey (Mel C, Joss Stone, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Beverley Knight…)
* All loops are copyright free so you can use them freely in your music
Anyone can create professional quality piano tracks with SessionBand:
* No musical experience required
* Simple, intuitive interface allows easy chord selection and loop manipulation
* Chord preview function lets you audition the chord of the loop you are about to insert. If it doesn’t sound right – simply pick another one!
* Copy and paste function speeds up the song building process
* Highly educational
* Help tutorials on every main screen
Create great-sounding, real piano tracks on the move.
Summary of main features:
* Over 7,000 individually recorded piano loops included
* 22 up-to-date Pop/Rock/RnB playing styles and tempos
* 10 chord variations for every root note in every style
* Live and automated (block) mixing
* Metronome and count-in
* Auto-transpose entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
* Instant one-touch recording
* Email finished track as audio instantly
* Email track as file for other SessionBand – Piano Edition users to import
* iTunes file sharing
* Range of export/share features including Audiobus and AudioCopy
* 390 demo tracks included
Grab more info at - http://www.sessionbandapp.com
Developer: UK Music Apps Ltd