Dubstep Studio allows you to easily create, record and share multi-track Dubstep music. Dubstep Studio is intuitive enough to start using with no prior knowledge of music production.
» Digital Audio Workstation
You can layout your entire song on a timeline with the ability to trim, loop and add effects to each track.
» Unlimited tracks
Use as many tracks from the Synthersizer or samples as you wish.
» BPM detection
Adjusting the tempo displays the track’s current BPM.
Track length and waveform is automatically calculated upon BPM adjustment.
» 200 Samples included
Including Drums, Bass, Synth & SFX.
» Dropbox integration
You can import your own samples direct from Dropbox.
» Create Samples
Use the built in dual OSC Synthesizer to achieve a unique sound. With Volume and filter Envelope generators, 5 octave Arpeggio and Modulation, you are sure to create the right sound for your project
» Apply effects to each track.
Effects include Reverb, Chorus, Garble, Distortion, Echo, Compressor, Flanger and ParamEQ. These effects can be previewed live as you apply them.
» Metronome support
Use a click track on both recording and the synthesizer. Beats per minute and beats displayed are adjustable.
» Save / load projects.
You can save multiple songs and work on them all at anytime
» Record your songs on any device.
No microphone is required so no background noise. Just clear high quality audio.
» Share your saved tracks
You can upload to SoundCloud or any third party app capable of audio sharing. You can also email your tracks.
» Preview solo track
This allows you to hear effects / Volume / pitch adjustments live as you add them to a selected track
» .Wav Files
Choose to download uncompressed .wav files of all the audio in the app for supreme quality.
» Full documentation
Scratching your head? No worries. At any time you can view the documentation.
Egoist is a groove instrument. Load any audio file and squeeze the groove out of it!
Try your mp3 library and use it as a sound source! The additional onboard bass, beat and fx units make Egoist the perfect track sketch tool in the studio and on the road.
• Quick + Easy track sketching, based on sample slicing
• Minimal, yet effective bass line
• Unique beat box with more than 1000 drums from vintage to electronic
• Effect Sequencer
• Randomizers in all areas
• Inter-App Audio
• Audiocopy / Audiopaste
• Full Midi Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
• Music Library Access
• iTunes File Sharing
The Slicer arranges up to 16 slices of the loaded sample. Apply different parameters like Reverse, Attack, Decay, Level and pitch with the sequencer. Using the 16 available patterns, up to 16 different samples can be used at any time.
BASS & BEAT:
Egoist includes a great sounding bassline synthesizer/sequencer. The bassline synth offers a mean and strong sound, with different lowpass filter flavors and overdrive. The versatile sequencer is capable of notes and pitch bends of any length.
The internal beat box offers kick, snare and hihat, along with a simple sequencer. If you imagine, that you can change the drum sounds with each pattern, limitations start to get you inspired!
The Effect unit brings funky hickups to your tracks. Engage tapestop, looper, reverb or filter at any time to give your beats that otherworldly feel and create stunning breaks!
Chain your patterns! Or create stunning breakbeats by changing patterns quickly! The internal Part/Song sequencer lets you sketch your pattern progressions and line out your next track.
The very special Slice Keys turn Egoist into a slice keyboard! Play the sequencer steps on the keyboard, with all their settings and effects, you will not believe how cool that is!
Music Maker Jam
Create your own tracks with Music Maker Jam! Whether Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock or Drum & Bass – a complete range of over 70 music styles and an 8-channel mixer give your creativity plenty of room to express itself.
Music Maker Jam is simple and easy-to-use, allowing you to achieve professional results in no time at all. No previous experience? You don’t need any!
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time – CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
– Free download with four music styles
– Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores
– New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
– Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
– Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
– Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines
– Adjust tempo and harmonies
– Play around with spectacular real-time effects
– Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
– Record your tracks and share them with your friends
for more details – http://www.music-maker.com/us/music-maker-jam/
Developer: MAGIX Audio GmbH
Not much to go on, from the description of this one, but it looks like a loop based beat maker. Let me know if you try it out and it is worth downloading!
Tired of playing back sound effects off of CDs, using multiple CD players to overlap effects, and having to quickly replace scratched disks that are not working? We were. That’s why we built OnStage. OnStage is fast, familiar, and reliable to anyone that has ever played a CD or operated even the simplest of sound systems.
OnStage has already been used by groups like the Sound of North Marching Band in Columbus, IN and International Thespian Troupe #57 to produce better sound effects and layering effects than traditional CD players let them, all while being in a portable package that travels easily.
OnStage for iPad is live sound effect and audio playback software built for theatre and other situations in which much control is required over the playback of sounds like radio broadcasting and podcasting. OnStage lets you loop, pan, and group audio, as well as letting you fade master levels and play back multiple sound effects at once. You can teach OnStage where you want track levels, panning, and looping. OnStage mimics a multi-channel mixer, which means the layout should be familiar. Each track gets it’s own ‘channel’, and a master channel controls the entire shows playback. Because OnStage mixes sound effects before sending them to you mixer or speakers, it only takes one channel on your own sound board to handle all the output from OnStage, and OnStage supports a massive number of tracks loaded into you show, all sent to a single channel on your sound board.
Whether you are a sound designer for a regional theatre or an independent podcaster, OnStage is ready to go as soon as your show is on stage.
Annoydio has a grid of pads which you can assign, manipulate, and play sounds. There are several built in sounds you can assign to any of the pads. In the Library you can create your own custom sounds using your device’s microphone.
You can manipulate the sounds by changing the frequency, playing in reverse, looping, adding effects such as distortion and delay. You can also change parameters such as attack, decay, sustain, and release.
You can connect a MIDI keyboard and play the current sound with full polyphony. On the iPad version there is a popup keyboard. Annoydio also supports Inter-App Audio as a sound module and MIDI device. You can use Annoydio as an instrument to add beats or effects to songs in apps like Garage Band.
It is easy to use, you can import your own music from iTunes or you can record the sounds around you, and create instant grooves everywhere.
Do you want create a remix of your favorite song? Just import it in a pad and play.
Have you got music Ideas? Just sing or plug in your instrument and record.
Beat Motion is also a loop player and a musical instrument to filter sounds like a Wah-Wah effect by your movements.
It has 16 customizable pads (you can set the volume and the portion of audio to play)
Export your beats and share by email. You can export your songs as compressed or high quality audio.
Electrify is back! Electrify NXT turns your iPad into a virtual Groovebox with drum loops, synths and effects. All in realtime! Create musical clips or load samples and loops from the 1600+ samples library and arrange them on the fly in the clip matrix. Create dramatic break downs and build ups with the performance effects.
Electrify NXT runs best on iPads with Retina Displays.
• Completely rewritten and vastly enhanced audio engine with Active Freeze Technology gives you the power to create clips with effects and stunning live performances.
• The all new session mode lets you perform with loops and clips by creating arrangements on the fly.
• New brilliant sounding polyphonic FM-style Synthesizer: Electrify NXT comes with a fully fledged frequency modulating synthesizer with 11 Algorithms and wave-morphing oscillators giving you endless sound possibilities.
• The new drumkit combines 8 samplers into one grooving loop factory.
• The powerful looper and slicer lets you deconstruct audio loops or rearrange your own clips beyond recognition.
• Electrify NXT comes with more than 1600 audio loops and one shot samples from the famous Inspire Audio Collection
• A huge load of effects spices up your loops and performances.
• Powerful parameter modulation: nearly every parameter of instruments and effects can be modulated by LFOs, Envelopes or by realtime parameter sequencing.
• Add that little extra portion of groove to your clips with Flexi-Groove templates.
• Use Electrify NXT with other Apps or your Keyboard. Audiobus, AudioCopy and Midi are integrated.
Tweak, scratch, and stutter loops on the fly anywhere, anytime. Create beats and grooves in seconds with ScratchPad by dragging and dropping loops from any genre right onto each expression pad. Play up to 9 loops at the same time and manipulate them using the effects on each expression pad. Add in the XY Filter Pad for even more control.
· Remix and tweak loops from genres like Dubstep, Hiphop, Trap, House, Drum and Bass
· Manipulate loops on the fly by sliding your fingers around the Expression Pads
· Record your live performance
· Recall previous songs
· Never lose the beat, stay on time all the time
· No musical skills required!
Scratchpad was designed as a fun and easy way to make music on the go. If you are new to music apps or you want to start shaping your own songs ScratchPad is a great way to get started. Easily mix loops that come with ScratchPad or import your own loops using Dropbox. Advanced users can load their own loops and create an interactive way to play with their songs.
· Scratchpad has 3 main effects on each of the 9 expression pads.
· Stutter, Tape Stop, and Scratch
· Columns have a global tape stop
· Expression pads have 2 play modes: Loop and One Shot
· 3 trigger types: Normal, Momentary, and Re-Trigger
· XY Filter Pad has both a HPF and LPF
· Bring in your own content from Dropbox
· Route to other apps using AudioBus
What’s New in Version 1.1.1
Lots of fixes and improved stability! Thank you to all for the feedback and your patience. Also, don’t forget to check out the Community section on ScratchPad.cakewalk.com where you can submit feature requests, tell us about your experience, and get answers to questions about ScratchPad.
– Fix AudioBus issues causing crashing
– Previewing now shows an activity indicator in the Browser
– Improve project loading error handling
– Corrected user feedback for in-app purchases
– Fix UI freeze after sending a file to Dropbox
– Fix stuck activity indicator when loading a file
– “Send to Dropbox” command now copies the sent file instead of moving
– Fix Dropbox caching issues, resulting in faster Dropbox performance
– Fix delay when renaming a file
So if you don’t own Propellerhead’s Figure, or Apple’s GarageBand, grab them while they are being given away, especially GarageBand which has just received a big update.Figure
Developer: Propellerhead Software AB
Developer: Apple Inc.