c3n loops is a remix instrument for DJs and producers. Navigate an infinite space to play loops and create compositions on the fly. You can improvise or prepare grooves for a performance. A radically different user interface leads to unexpected compositions and creative improvisations. Sync hardware and apps to c3n loops via MIDI sync. c3n loops also supports AudioBus.
57 high quality loops to get you started.
Interface optimised for iPad pro resolution.
Loops of different tempos are automatically adjusted to play in sync.
Number of loops in the space is limited only by the device flash memory capacity.
Import your own loops.
Shape the loop sound with resonant filters.
128 Concurrent stereo streams (64 on the iPad 2)
Support for multiple audio formats such as, wav, aif, caf, mp3, m4a.
Video tutorial included.
c3n loops adds a new dimension of expressiveness to your live performance!
For more details – http://www.c3n.se/
Soundboard Studio helps you take your podcast, live show, gig or performance to the next level. It’s a bulletproof professional soundboard app for instant track playback.
– Import tracks from your music library
– Import tracks & files from Dropbox
– Copy files from your favourite apps
– Switch between four boards
– Play multiple tracks simultaneously
– Loop individual tracks
– Customisable default track settings
– Drag-and-drop to rearrange tracks
– Voice presenters
– Live theatre
– School teachers
– Theme park live shows
– Wedding planners
– Stage Managers
– Church services
– Dance recitals
Soundboard Studio also makes it easy to see which tracks are playing, which tracks you have already played and even the current progress of any playing tracks. No other soundboard app comes close to the versatility, usability and experience of using Soundboard Studio.
For more details – http://soundboardstudio.com/
LooperSonic is a multi-track audio looper and recorder that will take your loops to the next level. Use it like a loop pedal to make loops, and then arrange those loops into complete songs with cut, copy, trim, paste, reverse, and undo/redo.
Record a loop by tapping the record button at the beginning and the end of the loop just as you would with a loop pedal. Or start the metronome and set your loop to count in for hands free looping. Change the loop points on the fly while recording new loops without stopping playback. You can also do straight recordings without looping.
Use cut, copy, trim, and paste to structure your loops and recordings into a song. Turn a loop into a backing track for a verse by duplicating a loop for a few bars. Merge tracks to make room for more recordings. Undo and redo recordings and edits up to 100 times.
When you change the tempo, the pitch changes along with it, like a record player. Use this to make a guitar sound like a bass, or to sing out of your range. Along with the reverse feature you can make some pretty cool effects.
Get audio in and out using Inter-App audio, AudioBus, and/or audio copy/paste. Share individual clips or a whole song mix with ease. Audio can be copied from song to song. Or a selection of clips can be mixed down and shared without stopping playback.
-Undo/Redo up to 100 times
-Inter-App Audio support
-Audio Copy/Paste from other apps
-Change pitch and tempo like a record player
-Track volume, and mute/solo
-Join multiple clips (bounce)
-Supports 4/4, 3/4, and 6/8 time signatures
-Sharing is super easy
LooperSonic makes loops the same way a loop pedal does and just like a loop pedal, it requires precise timing to make a good loop. All sounds in LooperSonic are created by the user. For the best experience, make sure to wear headphones.
Music Memos is the easiest way for songwriters to capture and organise new musical ideas. Use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to record acoustic guitar, piano, voice or any musical instrument as high-quality, uncompressed audio. Then name, tag and rate your ideas to start building a library of all your favourite new song parts and riffs. Music Memos automatically detects your tempo, rhythmic feel and chords, and lets you instantly hear your musical idea accompanied by a rhythm section with realistic drums and bass. View the chords you’ve played, add comments and lyrics, or share your recordings with friends or directly to Apple Music Connect.* And it’s easy to take your favourite ideas into GarageBand, so you can add more instruments and continue building your song.
Quickly capture musical ideas
• Easily record any musical idea using a simple interface
• Instantly listen to your recorded song ideas with a virtual drummer and bass player, who follow along like a live band in the room
• Adjust the groove and sound of the drum or bass using simple and intuitive controls, to hear your song idea in different ways
• Tune your guitar with a built-in instrument tuner
Build a library of song ideas
• Name any song idea, or delete unwanted recordings
• Tag your song ideas to help you find them later — using keywords like verse, chorus, mellow and energetic — or add your own customised tags
• Rate your song idea with 1–5 stars to help you identify your favourites
• Supports iCloud Drive so your library of song ideas are always safe and available across all your iOS devices
View, edit and document your song ideas
• Automatically analyses the music you played, and displays musical measures and suggested chord names
• Rename or provide further detail for any chord names throughout your song
• The drum and bass performances adapt immediately to match any chord and rhythm edits
• Trim away any unwanted parts from the beginning and end of your recording
• Keep track of comments, lyric ideas, alternate guitar tunings or capo position
Share your new song
• Use iCloud Drive to make your song ideas available across all your iOS devices
• Email any song idea to a friend, to share your music or to collaborate with other musicians
• Quickly open your idea in GarageBand for iOS, to add more instruments and keep building your song
• Export a song idea to Mac so you can work on it in GarageBand or Logic Pro X as a full multi-track production
• Share to SoundCloud, YouTube and Apple Music Connect*
More details – http://www.apple.com/music-memos/
Create entire songs with complex verse, bridge and chorus structures then switch between them in real time.
Build intricate layers and construct brilliant textured soundscapes with limitless overdubbing and perfectly synchronised loops.
Jam along with ‘Drummer’, a realistic drum machine with a comprehensive collection of styles and beats to choose from.
– Record and loop your voice or instrument.
– Group together loops and create multiple sections (e.g. Verse, Bridge, Chorus).
– Record and switch between groups in real time.
– ‘Master group’ for loops that play throughout your song. Great for drums and percussion.
– Realtime effects including reverb, delay and audio filters.
– Add effects to any loop or the audio input.
– COUNT IN – Keep your hands free and let Group the Loop count you in to record.
– Drummer – Jam along to a comprehensive collection of grooves and beats.
– AudioShare compatible – Import and export loops via AudioShare.
– Limitless overdubbing.
– Undo / redo overdub layers.
– Fully customisable metronome.
– Adjust volume and pan for each loop or group.
– Label loops.
– Record in multiples of your first loop or the session clock.
– Headphone monitoring. Monitor your instrument through your headphones.
– CUE – Automatically start and stop recording loops.
– No CUE – Instant and continuous recording whilst still keeping your loops in perfect sync.
– Record your song/performance in real time then share it with the world.
– Move loops between groups.
– Merge two loops and free up space.
– Sample accurate recording to keep your loops in perfect sync.
– High resolution waveform display for every loop.
– Plug in an audio interface and connect directly to a PA or amplifier.
– Plug in a MIDI foot pedal and control Group the Loop with your feet.
Designed in the style of a familiar pedal box for effortless, uncomplicated, no fuss operation, Ostinator is a single track stereo phrase looper focused on hands free control during live performance. Use it to create anything from long loops to short decaying echoes. Crossfading options enable creation of seamless drones and overdubbing offers undoable “sound on sound” layering. All performance controls are available on a single screen but Ostinator’s main strength is painless remote control while it runs in the background.
– AudioBus and Inter-App Audio compatible.
– Supports AudioCopy, AudioShare and “Open In…”
– Audio file import & export via iTunes.
– Hands free operation using a MIDI controller.
– MIDI assignable to every performance parameter.
– Optional, adjustable crossfading for seamless loops.
– Adjustable fade out time when playback stops.
– Adjustable loop feedback for infinite looping or echoes.
– Re-trigger mode, loops can be restarted.
– Prerecorded loops can be loaded with MIDI program change.
– Up to 12 minutes of stereo recording time.
– Get up and running quickly with onscreen help.
– Built-in PDF Manual.
A NOTE FOR PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS
Loops can be loaded, triggered and recorded remotely using MIDI controls (i.e. from footpedals or a sequencer). Tempo based looping is possible by sending the appropriate trigger messages but Ostinator is focused on simple manual control for live performers and as such does not provide any slicing, timestretch or pitch changing functions.
Ostinator is tested as thoroughly as possible and we hope there are no bugs left! If you do find one please report it to us rather than writing a negative review because of it. Email email@example.com with a simple description. We hate bugs too and we’re always ready to stamp them out quickly!
More details – http://www.livingmemorysoftware.com/
If you happen to find an English translation of what the app is for let us know……
Here’s a video teaser of the main features –
If your Japanese is pretty good, the details can be found here – http://www.m-tank.jp/klang2/#pagetop
Got give a special shout out for this new app, as it’s been created in my home town, and there isn’t much in the way of iOS app development around this area, so congrats, and best of luck with this fun music app!!
Sample packs are updated weekly, and include a mix of percussive and melodic sounds to encourage randomness and ‘happy accidents’ while you play.
– An eclectic and inspiring mix of sounds
– New packs released every week
– Simple effects built for live performance
– Customize the UI color to suit your taste
LoopTree is an exciting new breed of looper that brings more fun than ever to creating live music! Record and group practically unlimited vocal and instrumental loops using a powerful, layered interface that gives you unrivalled control over the music you create.
Get your creative juices flowing and evolve your loops using the built-in filter and multi-touch beat repeat.
LoopTree solves the problem of destructive merging by instead combining your loops into layers. You retain individual control over your original loops and you can also control them as one using the new layer.
Note: of course nothing’s truly unlimited, but we haven’t programmed any specific limit to the number of loops or layers you can have. If you keep adding loops, eventually you will start to hear audio glitches.
• Unlimited number of loops (practically!)
• Non-destructive layering
• Beat repeat – sample, repeat and reverse loops
• Filter – add variety with an LPF, BPF and HPF
• Normal recording – fixed or multiple length loops
• Chained recording – select multiple tracks to record loops back-to-back
• Layered recording – equivalent of non-destructive overdubbing
Within a session, all loops are a 2^n multiple of the shortest loop (2x, 4x, 8x, etc). This makes it really easy to set the loop length whilst recording.
EASY TO USE
• One-finger volume/pan control on individual or simultaneous loops
• Group control – group tracks into layers; parent tracks control all layers of child tracks.
• MIDI Control
• Quantize options
• Metronome – create custom accented rhythms
SHARING AND IMPORT
• Support for IAA, AudioBus – best used with LoopTree in the foreground
• AudioCopy – copy session recordings and combined loops
• AudioPaste – start your session with pasted audio
• Share sessions and recordings via email, iTunes and SoundCloud
LoopTree works well with headphones, but for truly outstanding quality, we recommend using a USB audio interface. We have tested the following interfaces:
• Behringer UCA222 and 202
• Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (includes MIDI)
stereosun® presents a whole new concept of DJing and playing with loops. It’s not just another controller but a unique software designed specifically for touchscreen technology. Functionalities of different crossfaders, effect knobs and play buttons are merged together to require the least amount of gestures. You can all at once control up to 6 different sounds (a.k.a. SUNs) and a combination off effects or create LOOPs and CUEs on-the-fly. Every track that you convert into a SUN can be fine tuned to your needs.
Give it a go. Make some noise!
○ A new approach to DJing and live mashups
○ Up to 6 playing tracks
○ One gesture volume and FX control
○ Combinations of different effects (Delay, Reverb, Roll, HightPass, LowPass and Flanger)
○ Automatic Beat/Tempo Detection
○ Pitch Bend & Tempo Control
○ On-The-Fly Loops & CUEs
○ Multiple track synchronisation
○ Integrated iTunes Library and iTunes File Sharing
○ Adjustable Beat Grid for Perfect Syncing
○ Adjustable Effect Parameters
○ Adjustable Pitch with Unchanged Tempo
○ Load samples and play them as you would on a drum machine
○ Adjustable positions of Loops on the waveform
○ Create, arrange and sort your playlists
○ Loops, Playlists and other settings are saved for your next sessions