With HUE & MIDI you combine your Philips Hue with a little crazy music making. Use the internal old school synth sound or connect your favorite Bluetooth midi apps for some real sounds from your VSTs. Integrating a Philips Hue adds some entertaining possibilities on top, because HUE & MIDI also receives midi data from other devices to send the tones to your lights.
– multitouch piano style keyboard
– integrated webaudio synth sound
– supports Midi over Bluetooth (to connect to BLE compatible music apps)
– supports Philips hue for additional fun while playing
– disable iAd
todos for the future
– improve everything
– more keyboard options
– more audio options
– more light effects
– more ?
– not too many I hope
– sometimes sound is routed to your headphone plug instead of speakers
– Midi over Bluetooth is a new technology so there might be bugs in HUE & MIDI and also compatible apps.
– runs better on new devices
– search the app store for “Bluetooth Midi” or “BLE Midi” to find compatible music apps like sequencers and DAWs to experiment with them and your Hue.
It supports sending and receiving MIDI messages over Wi-Fi network and allows you to control your pc/mac dj software remotely. You can forget about your mouse and trackpad. This app is fully adapted for Traktor Pro 2 mac/pc software and contains of DeckA, DeckB and Mixer.
*** DeckA/DeckB features ***
– Track search buttons
– Tempo fader
– Jog control
– 4 programmable Hot points
– In/Out loop buttons with 1/4 1/8 1/16 1/32 time intervals
– Master mode
– Sync mode
– Flux mode
– Track position finger changer
Additional Traktor Pro available features (read guide at http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/):
– LCD display with track name, time (m:s:f) and track position indicator.
*** Mixer ***
– Left/Right volume level faders
– Mic gain fader
– Main output level protected fader (to avoid rapid volume changing)
– Hi, Mid and Low frequency regulators
– Kill Hi, Mid and Low buttons
– Gain control
– 3 FX regulators per channel
– 3 FX turn on/off buttons per channel
Additional Traktor Pro available features (read guide at http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/):
– LCD left/right and main output level indicator.
– Files browsing Up&Down keys
– Load to deck A or B buttons
– Phones cueA & cueB buttons
For for info – http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/
SOUND Canvas for iOS is the software synthesizer built-in SMF *1 player.
It is based on Roland GS standard that has been de fact standard sound source,
“SOUND Canvas” of Roland Desk Top Music (DTM).
It is compatible with the sound for “GS”,”GM2″, and “GM”.
It includes Reverb, Chorus, Delay, and 2 Band EQ, plus 64 types of insertion effects *2.
In addition, it plays SMF for “SC-88Pro” and “SC-8820″. *3
You can enjoy the old data created by SOUND Canvas series and a variety of GS
data on the market from Roland with high quality sound.
*1: SMF:Standard MIDI File with extension “.mid”.
*2: This utility canNOT edit the tone nor insertion effect.
*3: Subtle nuance of Tone color, Volume balance, trigger timing of note on may vary depending on the data.
[ Features ]
-Two types of graphical user interface: “Sound Canvas skin” for music data creation and “Player skin” for practicing with instruments or karaoke application.
*Swipe left or right(up or down for iPhone) with two fingers to switch between the skins.
– High quality MIDI file sounds by its 1,600 tones and 63 factory drum presets.
– Convenient functions:”LOOP” mode to repeat your specifying region, “SONG LIST PLAY” to play sequentially plural songs, and more multifunction.
– MIDI interface (separately sold) connection enables to receive MIDI data from the external devices to play sounds.
– Available with a music application compatible for the Core MIDI.
– Requires iOS : 8.1 or later
– Works on : iPhone5s, iPhone6, iPhone6 Plus, iPad Air or later, iPad mini2 or later
For more details – http://www.roland.com/products/sound_canvas_for_ios/
1. Sending and receiving all kinds of MIDI events.
2. MIDI events Monitor.
3. Supports Bluetooth LE MIDI. ( Bluetooth LE MIDI is available on iPad 3、iPad 4、iPad Air and iPad Mini )
4. Includes GM sound bank.
Check the developer’s other apps here – http://supertintin.net/
Developer: Ting Wang
Most of us knew this has been in the pipeline for the past several months, but it’s great to finally see the public unveiling of a full features list and the GUI maker over. Looks like the best DAW on iPad, is about to get even better!
With over two years in the making, we’re really excited to finally give you a preview of the upcoming Auria Pro. Full MIDI capabilities, real-time audio warping, powerful audio bussing, two built-in synths and much more, Auria Pro raises the bar in mobile recording once again. Auria Pro will be on display at our booth at NAMM (Booth #6903).
Comprehensive MIDI capabilities including:
- MIDI sequencing
- Tempo and Time-signature tracks
- Piano roll editor
- Real-time MIDI parameters including quantize, velocity shift, velocity compression,
- length compression, random, delay, legato and transpose
- Groove template quantizing with built-in DNA grooves (additional grooves available for
- MIDI processing functions including Transpose, Fixed Length, Velocity Gain, Fixed
- Velocity, Delete Notes, Delete Controller, Restrict Polyphony, Optimize Controller Data,
- Humanize, Delete Overlaps, Crescendo, Reverse, Pedal to Length, Velocity Rescale,
- Velocity Range, Velocity Curve and Compress/Limit
- FabFilter Twin 2 Analog synth built in
- WaveMachine Labs multi-format sampler built in
- Powerful new audio routing with flexible busses
- Real-time audio warping using Elastique Pro v3
- Audio quantize feature
- Transient slicing
- Audio to MIDI conversion
- Unlimited tracks
- 6 AUX sends
- Project templates
- Updated graphics and overall performance improvements
Auria Pro will be available Spring 2015 and will be priced at $49.99 USD, and existing Auria users will also be able to upgrade to Auria Pro for a reduced price. Pricing for the standard Auria version will be $24.99.
For more information and additional screenshot previews, check this post on our forum.
Midi Jam is perfect for musicians not able to play by ear because instantly the info you need is right in front of you!
Midi Jam takes the guesswork out of any band Jam Session letting you play your preferred instrument with complete confidence in the absence of sheet music.
Just want to be in sync with the lead instrument ? Or join in the Jam Session when no sheet music is on hand? – Midi Jam is just what you need so that you can play like a pro.
Why learn to play by ear when you never need to?
Now you can turn up to a Jam Session and always look like a professional!
Connect the keyboard midi out to your network with iRig MIDI/midi to usb/usb midi and you’re good to go!
So all musicians keep loving what they do:
Spread the latest buzz in the jamming world and give Midi Jam a go!
You’ll wonder why you waited so long!!
Core MIDI compliant!
-Virtual Midi (Supports sending MIDI to other apps)
-Synchronous playback/record CC’s and Notes (so song stays in sync)
-Sends and Receives MIDI Clock, Start, Stop and Continue events
-Scales (built in and custom)
-Undo / redo for most actions
-On screen keyboard interface
-Sending/Receiving any Envelopes, Note On, Note Off, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, Program change, Channel Pressure and CC’s
-Export and Import of midi, kar, wmf files
-And very, very comfortable midi editor!
IMPORTANT: ProMidi does does not produce any sounds by itself and does not include a sound engine or synth. Some external MIDI gear or other music apps that support virtual midi connections are required to use this app.
MidiPatterns is a multitrack, pattern-oriented, MIDI step sequencer. You can use it as a simple drum machine, or to handle complex multi-timbral, polyphonic scores, controlling multiple hardware and software synthesizers at once. Please note that MidiPatterns does not generate sounds by itself.
• virtually unlimited number of polyphonic midi tracks(*) per document
• output to multiple MIDI devices, directly connected or linked through a network
• virtually unlimited number of patterns(*) per document, each with a size variable between 1 and 256 steps and specific time signature settings
• each step in a track can send volume plus 8 midi controller messages
• randomizing capabilities to improve expressiveness: notes properties (velocity, duration, probability, swing) and step controller messages can be set to change subtly and randomly during playback
• patterns can be assembled in variable length sequences
• imports and exports MIDI files(*)
• MIDI clock synchronization, both as master and as slave
• articulated mute and solo configuration
• powerful, interactive quick help mode
• tap tempo function
• metronome precount and sound options
• virtual input and output MIDI devices
• variable score grid size
(*) The ability to manage an unlimited number of tracks, patterns and sequences and the midi file import and export feature require in-app purchases.
For more details – http://www.afarello.com/p/midipatterns.html
Send Midi notes or commands over the Wifi.
This version has no Ads
*Midi device not included. Only Midi devices Class Compliant are supported. If you don’t know if it’s supported use first the free version with Ads.
*In order to connect a USB midi device an Camera Connection Kit or an Lighting to USB cameras Adaptor. Not included
*Midi over Wifi may have higher latency and it’s no warranted. If you need lower latency test before and use under your own risk
Developer: Daniel Vilas Perulan
Rated: 4+Price: $0.99 Download Here
From a few simple elements complexity can arise. Fifth Degree is a MIDI sequencer based on a simple concept: loop around the musical circle of fifths in key and tweak the performance parameters live. You can use it to create a mesmerising loop and change the way it plays or use it as a base while you improvise alongside it with another instrument. You can even use it as a convenient loop of notes while you try out different sound patches on your synthesizer.
• Lean user interface that gathers the essential performance controls on the main screen.
• Fixed sequence of notes (ascending circle of fifths).
• Clearly displays the notes in the key and scale you select.
• Outputs to CoreMIDI output ports (virtual, network and physical).
• Keeps sending MIDI while in the background.
• Can send MIDI notes and MIDI clock, so other apps can choose to synchronise.
Fifth Degree is a MIDI sequencer app supporting any CoreMIDI output: virtual MIDI, MIDI over Wi-Fi and CoreMIDI compatible hardware interfaces. Since it is a sequencer it does not generate sounds on its own, so use it with your favourite CoreMIDI-compatible sound generation app or hardware.
Fifth Degree was developed for the 2014 KVR Developer Challenge. It is powered by the MidiBus library from Audeonic.