This is the ultimate Tool for managing your iOS midi studio routing!
– Connect CoreMidi compatible Midi Sources to Midi Destinations
– Merge and clone Midi messages
– Up to 128 different router scenes
– Router Scene change per Midi Program Change message
– Detailed Midi Endpoint information
– Jitter correction possible
– Activity indication and Statistics
– Integrated Midi over Wifi configuration
– Integrated Midi over Bluetooth configuration
– High performance C++ Midi Engine
– Bluetooth Endpoints are only shown in Central mode
– Sysex messages are not routed
– Midi Messages are passed 1:1 to the connected destinations (no filter or transformations)
Patchworks is pleased to annouce a shiny new update to their dedicted app for Ableton Live and Traktor controller on iPad.
Introducing Conductr 2: a modular environment where you can add the modules you want in order to control Ableton Live or Traktor.
Do not forget to rate Conductr on the Appstore.
Traktor Module: SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE!
Flexible interface: up to 4 slots for any deck you want to place (even duplicate them).
Each deck features 3 different view modes:
Player: Control track browsing, progress bar, loops, cues, sync, tempo and flux, plus bend and jog touchstrips.
Mixer: Control volume, 3 band EQs with kills, 2 filter modes (Lo and Hi pass), monitor your cues, key note control and gain adjust.
Fx: Control single or grouped fx units, automatic display of all fx and parameters’ names and control types, and create your own single or grouped fx presets.
New interface color palette.
Upgraded Conductr icon.
IMPORTANT: Upgrade your Conductr Server at (https://www.conductr.net) to version 2.0 in order to use Conductr 2.
TC-Orbiter has zero-configuration motion transmission to TC-11 or TC-Data on the iPad via Bluetooth. It lets you use your iPhone / iPod touch as a satellite motion controller.
TC-Orbiter adds motion control to your performance while your iPad stays still. You can also send patch changes remotely. Cycle through patches for another performer, or change patches without menu-diving while projecting a TC-11 / TC-Data performance.
MiDigenerator Elite – A Midi Performance Arpeggiator
Why stumble over step changes when you can modulate entire tracks in performance from your keyboard or iPad?
Get off the grid and start performing.
From your keyboard, control, generate and modulate your Midi tracks in performance. Fire off multiple permutations of the same arpeggiation to create amazing rhythms and effects on the fly. From the keyboard, arpeggiate or chord your tracks. Mix and Morph between two MIDI decks with the mixer. Then switch in decks from other banks. Use physics-driven X/Y pads and faders to modulate tracks, or modulate them via external MIDI or OSC controllers. Regenerate whole tracks with the tap of a button.
• Play up to 32 tracks at a time
• Create unlimited banks of tracks
• Fire altered versions of a single track from multiple keyboard triggers
• Remotely perform the arpeggiator from a MIDI keyboard controller or OSC app
This app produces MIDI or OSC signals and metronome audio. A synth app connected to it via MIDI or OSC is required to produce sounds.
• Chord or note arpeggiation, step and single track transposition trigger modes
• A/B MIDI deck morph and cross mix
• Physics-enabled X/Y pads, faders and keyboard controller
• Multi-trigger modulations
• Advanced track modulation: transposition, time-scale, note-dur, volume, step-thin and more
• Advanced track randomization: note, velocity, step-dur, note-dur, controller
• Advanced track random generation: rhythm and/or scale note
• Polyphonic MIDI record per track
• Step note force to scale
• Loop random step advance and pendulum modes
• Per track modulated MIDI CCN value and patch number
• Apple IAA to connect to inter-app audio synths and music apps on the same device
• IAA Background mode operation
• CoreMIDI RTP and USB MIDI
• Standard Midi File import via computer MIDI utility
• MIDI clock, start, stop out
• Open Sound Control modulation input and notes/text output
• OSC communication of chord symbols to remote OSC apps
• Metronome click
I’m amazed it’s taken this long really (obviously it’s harder to do than it looks!), but there is now a much simpler way to get your iPad and Mac talking ‘musically’ with each other. All you’ll require is some server software on your mac, this new app, and a standard iOS to USB cable. Read on!
midimux talks MIDI to your Mac – using the standard usb to lightning or 30 pin cable.
With midimux, you are no longer forced to rely on wifi-packets or external hardware to communicate MIDI data between a Mac and an iOS Device.
It seamlessly integrates your iPad/iPhone into your studio. worry-free, reliable and at an ultra low-latency.
And it works with all apps that speak MIDI.
midimux lets you..
– control iOS apps with hardware controllers that are connected to your Mac.
– sequence and play iOS apps using a DAW running on your Mac.
– control Mac applications or hardware connected to it, using Lemur, TouchOSC or any other app that uses MIDI.
– use iOS apps to play and sequence hardware instruments that are connected to your Mac.
– create virtual MIDI ports on the iPad/iPhone that can be mirrored to the Mac or other iDevices.
– connect more than one iOS device to the Mac – and send MIDI data between them.
all this wired – via the simple usb to lightning/30 pin cable.
In short: midimux creates virtual copies of MIDI devices connected to the other si.
In long: If you have a MIDI device connected to your Mac, midimux will create a copy of it on the iDevice – and thus allowing other apps to talk to it directly. Any byte of MIDI received by the MIDI device on the Mac will be piped to and received on the virtual copy of that device on the iOS device – and is then usable by its apps.
Data sent out by apps to the virtual copy on the iOS device will be piped back via usb, and then sent to the real device on the Mac.
The same is true the other way around. If an app creates a virtual MIDI port (e.G. Animoog), midimux will create a copy of that port on the Mac, naming it ‘Animoog @ iPad’.
If an app does not create a virtual MIDI port, midimux always gives the possibility to create virtual ports manually. these can then be used by any apps on any of the iOS devices to pipe data to the Mac. or other iDevices. or both. and back. at the same time
– Creates Mirrors of all MIDI devices that are connected to the computer on the connected iOS devices.
– Creates Mirrors of all MIDI devices that are connected to the iOS devices on the Mac.
– Lets you create custom virtual Ports that can be used by both sides of the connection to communicate.
– does it all via a wired usb connection – using the standard charge & sync cable.
– works on all iDevices from iOS 5.
*** midimux currently only works with Mac ***
To work, a lightweight server app has to be installed on the Mac.
Download it from here: http://www.midimux.com –
Or find it in this apps documents folder via iTunes file sharing.
Download the Mac server from the MusicIOapp.com web site. We hope to have this available through the Mac App Store shortly.
Send and receive MIDI between your Mac and your iOS device via USB. It’s simple, reliable, and near-zero latency.
Music IO is a joint effort by three of the most respected iOS music app development teams. Confusion Studios makes MIDI Designer Pro, the most-respected MIDI controller platform for iOS. MIDI Designer is adored by users, loved by Music Industry press, and trusted on stages and in studios around the World. Audeonic Apps makes the pioneering MidiBridge app, an essential tool for routing and filtering MIDI messages on iOS; they also provide the MidiBus software library, which powers dozens of successful music apps (including Music IO). The Secret Base Design team has built a range of apps providing high-speed MIDI and audio connections over Bluetooth LE and WiFi, and also develops innovative signal processing apps.
The three teams have joined forces to build the only professional USB-MIDI solution that doesn’t require additional hardware. It’s been in development for months, and Music IO will include audio-over-USB soon (iOS 7+). Music IO lets your iOS device become an integral part of a modern professional music production system.
• Send & Receive MIDI between any CoreMIDI apps over USB (Lightning or 30 pin) with no perceptible latency nor jitter
• Large sysex messages (eg. bulk dumps) handled seamlessly
• Choose “send to” ports (OSX and iOS)
• Choose “receive from” (OSX): route MIDI from anywhere to your iOS device
• BridgeClock, a ground-breaking inter-device MIDI-clock-synchronization technology, provides jitter-free sync between platforms
• Runs on iOS 6 or better (10.7+ on OSX)
Download the free, companion app from the Mac App Store (musicIOapp.com/mac) and get connected in no time.
Show your support by downloading Music IO for iOS now at this low introductory price. Early adopters will benefit from these future features at no additional cost:
• Audio over USB: low-latency audio between iOS device and your Mac (iOS 7 or better)
• Comprehensive MIDI device interchange between devices, allow routing to and from specific iOS apps
• Support for multiple iOS devices per Mac with the ability to route between them
• Clocking from Mac
With HUE & MIDI you combine your Philips Hue with a little crazy music making. Use the internal old school synth sound or connect your favorite Bluetooth midi apps for some real sounds from your VSTs. Integrating a Philips Hue adds some entertaining possibilities on top, because HUE & MIDI also receives midi data from other devices to send the tones to your lights.
– multitouch piano style keyboard
– integrated webaudio synth sound
– supports Midi over Bluetooth (to connect to BLE compatible music apps)
– supports Philips hue for additional fun while playing
– disable iAd
todos for the future
– improve everything
– more keyboard options
– more audio options
– more light effects
– more ?
– not too many I hope
– sometimes sound is routed to your headphone plug instead of speakers
– Midi over Bluetooth is a new technology so there might be bugs in HUE & MIDI and also compatible apps.
– runs better on new devices
– search the app store for “Bluetooth Midi” or “BLE Midi” to find compatible music apps like sequencers and DAWs to experiment with them and your Hue.
It supports sending and receiving MIDI messages over Wi-Fi network and allows you to control your pc/mac dj software remotely. You can forget about your mouse and trackpad. This app is fully adapted for Traktor Pro 2 mac/pc software and contains of DeckA, DeckB and Mixer.
*** DeckA/DeckB features ***
– Track search buttons
– Tempo fader
– Jog control
– 4 programmable Hot points
– In/Out loop buttons with 1/4 1/8 1/16 1/32 time intervals
– Master mode
– Sync mode
– Flux mode
– Track position finger changer
Additional Traktor Pro available features (read guide at http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/):
– LCD display with track name, time (m:s:f) and track position indicator.
*** Mixer ***
– Left/Right volume level faders
– Mic gain fader
– Main output level protected fader (to avoid rapid volume changing)
– Hi, Mid and Low frequency regulators
– Kill Hi, Mid and Low buttons
– Gain control
– 3 FX regulators per channel
– 3 FX turn on/off buttons per channel
Additional Traktor Pro available features (read guide at http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/):
– LCD left/right and main output level indicator.
– Files browsing Up&Down keys
– Load to deck A or B buttons
– Phones cueA & cueB buttons
For for info – http://www.kvasha.us/guide/midi-dj/
SOUND Canvas for iOS is the software synthesizer built-in SMF *1 player.
It is based on Roland GS standard that has been de fact standard sound source,
“SOUND Canvas” of Roland Desk Top Music (DTM).
It is compatible with the sound for “GS”,”GM2″, and “GM”.
It includes Reverb, Chorus, Delay, and 2 Band EQ, plus 64 types of insertion effects *2.
In addition, it plays SMF for “SC-88Pro” and “SC-8820″. *3
You can enjoy the old data created by SOUND Canvas series and a variety of GS
data on the market from Roland with high quality sound.
*1: SMF:Standard MIDI File with extension “.mid”.
*2: This utility canNOT edit the tone nor insertion effect.
*3: Subtle nuance of Tone color, Volume balance, trigger timing of note on may vary depending on the data.
[ Features ]
-Two types of graphical user interface: “Sound Canvas skin” for music data creation and “Player skin” for practicing with instruments or karaoke application.
*Swipe left or right(up or down for iPhone) with two fingers to switch between the skins.
– High quality MIDI file sounds by its 1,600 tones and 63 factory drum presets.
– Convenient functions:”LOOP” mode to repeat your specifying region, “SONG LIST PLAY” to play sequentially plural songs, and more multifunction.
– MIDI interface (separately sold) connection enables to receive MIDI data from the external devices to play sounds.
– Available with a music application compatible for the Core MIDI.
– Requires iOS : 8.1 or later
– Works on : iPhone5s, iPhone6, iPhone6 Plus, iPad Air or later, iPad mini2 or later
For more details – http://www.roland.com/products/sound_canvas_for_ios/
1. Sending and receiving all kinds of MIDI events.
2. MIDI events Monitor.
3. Supports Bluetooth LE MIDI. ( Bluetooth LE MIDI is available on iPad 3、iPad 4、iPad Air and iPad Mini )
4. Includes GM sound bank.
Check the developer’s other apps here – http://supertintin.net/
Developer: Supertintin Co., Ltd