*** Please note that a supported hardware device is required to unlock the feature set of Cubasis LE (unless unlocked Cubasis LE runs in demo mode). Please visit http://www.steinberg.net/cubasisle for more details. (Or watch the video below) ***
Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. With MicroSonic, Cubasis LE includes a virtual instrument to be played in real time using the flexible virtual keyboard. Song ideas can be captured with up to four audio and four MIDI tracks and further edited and polished to perfection with the integrated editors, mixer and selected effects. Thanks to the Cubasis project importer, Cubasis LE projects can be even opened in Cubase – both on Windows and OS X. With touch-intuitive production tools, Cubasis LE opens up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
• Up to 4 audio and 4 MIDI tracks
• 2 assignable physical inputs and stereo output
• 32-bit floating point audio engine
• Audio I/O resolution of 16-bit/44.1 kHz
• iOS 32 and 64-bit support (depending on the device used)
• MicroSonic with 25 virtual instrument sounds
• Mixer with 4 effect processors
• Virtual keyboard
• Sample Editor and Key Editor
• Export to Cubase
• Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
• Import audio from your iTunes music library
• Audio mixdown and MIDI export
• Unlock all the features of the full Cubasis version via in-app purchase
48 voices: iPad 2, iPad mini
128 voices: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
For more details, and comparisons with the full version, head to – http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/mobile_apps/cubasis_le/start.html
midiSTEPs is a powerful but fun MIDI step sequencer app that sends MIDI note and CC messages to other music apps and external synthesizers. It was designed to be super easy to use in a way that’s similar to the SH-101 sequencer, where you can just quickly enter a few keyboard notes and you’re ready to hit play. At the same time, it also incorporates many ideas from other classic and modern sequencers, allowing you to set control values per step, mute and skip existing steps, switch between multiple patterns and parts, sync and link patterns in various ways, and modify your sequences.
midiSTEPs was designed from the ground up as a touch-based iPad sequencer app, so it’s super easy and intuitive to enter, edit and play sequences.
64 step sequencer based on the classic SH-101 sequencer
Set note, chord or rest per step
Set accent and tie per step
Set CC, velocity, length parameters per step
Mute and skip individual steps
Set start and end points within sequence
Edit individual steps
Transpose, loop or one shot, start and pattern sync options
Four independent sequencer parts with 16 patterns each per set
Parts can have different speeds, lengths, sync and trigger options
Pattern Mix page with clip-launcher style pattern triggering
External MIDI clock sync with clock shift adjustments and swing
Easy to set up CoreMIDI configuration and MIDI mapping
Easy to use touch interface designed specifically for iPad
Volca Sample Controller
This app send all volca sample available MIDI CC and note on/off command from your iOS devices. The CC commands are send real time to the volca as you adjust on your iPhone or iPad. The Copy and Paste makes it easy to build the parts. Each part remembers the 12 parameter settings. The app has an octave from 3 to 5.
– iPhone 5 and above
– a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter from Apple
– a USB to MIDI cable ($10 at amazon or your local IT shop)
– At least 3 Octave of notes
– Automatic remember 10 parts of settings
– 12 MIDI knob settings
– Copy and Paste for the parts
– Similar layout design to Korg Volca Sample
– Note On/Off for 3 Octave at default note value C4
– Sample Start Point for 0 to127 at default value 0
– Sample Length for 0 to 127 at default value 127
– Sample Hi Cut for 0 to 127 at default value 64
– Pitch Speed for -63 to 63 at default value 0
– Pitch EG Int for -63 to 63 at default value 0
– Pitch Attack for 0 to 127 at default value 0
– Pitch Decay for 0 to 127 at default value 64
– Amp Level for 0 to 127 at default value 127
– Amp Pan -63(L) to 63(R) at default value 0
– Amp Attack for 0 to 127 at default value 0
– Amp Decay for 0 to 127 at default value 64
Developer: yong chong loh
Stompwatch is a virtual MIDI pedal board, designed to control both apps and MIDI hardware, using the screen, a Bluetooth keyboard, the Audiobus Remote app, or the Apple Watch. It is easy to configure and versatile.
The app features ten pages, each with ten pads. Each page can be configured to send MIDI to any number of destinations, while each pad can be configured to send a MIDI note, a chord, or either program change or control change messages. Toggle swiftly from one page to another, to control and configure all of your MIDI gear.
With MIDI over Bluetooth, you can use your iPhone to control an iPad. Use your Apple Watch to select different presets on a guitar effects app. With Audiobus Remote, you can control both MIDI gear and Audiobus controls in one location. Use the pads to trigger drum samples or play synthesizers. With MIDI, you can do almost anything.
Stompwatch supports conventional Bluetooth keyboards — if the app is in the foreground, you can trigger pads by typing on the keyboard.
If you are serious about music making, Stompwatch will be an invaluable tool!
Grab the latest details on this app from the developer – http://secretbasedesign.com/apps/
* With a MIDI keyboard connected, play live along with a 16-track accompaniment provided by one of the hundreds of existing Yamaha .sty styles, with up to 12 style variations in each style file.
* With just a few clicks, convert any .mid file in a basic General MIDI format into a Yamaha-like style, and play along with it live, sounding just like your favorite band.
Besides the iPad, iPhone or iPod, the MidiXpress app also requires a General MIDI-compatible piano keyboard for playing melody and changing chords, and a hardware or software synthesizer for converting MIDI into sound. Usually both requirements can be satisfied by a traditional music synthesizer keyboard with MIDI In/Out capabilities. If the synthesizer cannot be connected to the Pad, iPhone or iPod directly, a Mac computer with its Audio MIDI Setup application may be used as an intermediary.
The MidiXpress app replicates and expands on the auto-accompaniment feature of common musical keyboards by playing Intro/Verse/Chorus/Fill In/Ending loops from widely available Yamaha style (.sty) files or any .mid file over a MIDI interface. It establishes a two-way CoreMIDI connection between the iPhone/iPad and your synthesizer, analyzes chords played with your left hand, and sends the style’s accompaniment in the key of the chord back to the synthesizer. At the same time, the melody/voice part played with your right hand is passed unchanged through the app.
For more details – https://sites.google.com/site/midixpressks/
Arpeggist is a MIDI Note arpeggiator with a very flexible step matrix editor for programming and a unique “rolling dice” random arpeggio generator. You can build arpeggios from scratch or use one of the factory arpeggios as foundation. You can also create an unlimited number of user arpeggio presets.
Just play a chord or a single note and it gets transformed into a grooving monophonic synth line or a rhythmical chord pattern.
### introductory offer 50% off ###
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
• User programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• 40 Factory arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie (bound notes), accent, transposition and note order
• Use to control MIDI compatible Synthesiser
• Play trigger notes live with the onscreen keyboard.
• Optionally use CoreMIDI compatible hardware keyboard.
• Chord generator plays complex chords on one finger playing.
• Internal sound generator.
• Selectable Arpeggiator MIDI Output port.
• Dozens of scales selectable
• Variable Keyboard layout for scale optimized playing
• Audiobus 2 compatible (Input slot) with Preset saving.
• Inter App Audio
• Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
• Support for virtual MIDI input/output connections.
AirPads - Wireless MIDI Drum Pad controller for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
AirPads is the ultimate, simple MIDI drum and sample controller for iOS. Trigger samples in your favourite music program on your computer or device at the speed of hardware.
AirPads provides a set of pads for triggering samples and knobs to control parameters in real-time. Simply load the app, connect it with another app on your device or your computer via Bluetooth, and start playing!
AirPads utilizes iOS 8 Bluetooth MIDI LE technology, which allows for latency comparable to wired hardware.
AirPads is optimized for use with DAWs such as Ableton, Maschine, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Reason, Reaper, or any other MIDI-accepting program with sample-triggering features. AirPads can also be used for playing melodic instruments such as VST synthesizers and other iOS apps such as Animoog.
– 8 groups of 16 pads, displayed 16 at a time on screen
– 4 knobs (8 on iPad) for real time MIDI CC control
– Split screen mode on iPad in landscape view allows for 2 sets of 16 pads and 8 knobs to be played at once
– Bluetooth LE MIDI support for virtually zero latency
– Global velocity setting
**Note: Please make sure you are running iOS 8, have an iPad 3+/iPhone 4S+/iPod Touch 5th gen and that your Mac is Bluetooth LE MIDI compatible and running OSX 10.10.**
Developer: Jonathan Miller
This is the ultimate Tool for managing your iOS midi studio routing!
– Connect CoreMidi compatible Midi Sources to Midi Destinations
– Merge and clone Midi messages
– Up to 128 different router scenes
– Router Scene change per Midi Program Change message
– Detailed Midi Endpoint information
– Jitter correction possible
– Activity indication and Statistics
– Integrated Midi over Wifi configuration
– Integrated Midi over Bluetooth configuration
– High performance C++ Midi Engine
– Bluetooth Endpoints are only shown in Central mode
– Sysex messages are not routed
– Midi Messages are passed 1:1 to the connected destinations (no filter or transformations)
Patchworks is pleased to annouce a shiny new update to their dedicted app for Ableton Live and Traktor controller on iPad.
Introducing Conductr 2: a modular environment where you can add the modules you want in order to control Ableton Live or Traktor.
Do not forget to rate Conductr on the Appstore.
Traktor Module: SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE!
Flexible interface: up to 4 slots for any deck you want to place (even duplicate them).
Each deck features 3 different view modes:
Player: Control track browsing, progress bar, loops, cues, sync, tempo and flux, plus bend and jog touchstrips.
Mixer: Control volume, 3 band EQs with kills, 2 filter modes (Lo and Hi pass), monitor your cues, key note control and gain adjust.
Fx: Control single or grouped fx units, automatic display of all fx and parameters’ names and control types, and create your own single or grouped fx presets.
New interface color palette.
Upgraded Conductr icon.
IMPORTANT: Upgrade your Conductr Server at (https://www.conductr.net) to version 2.0 in order to use Conductr 2.
TC-Orbiter has zero-configuration motion transmission to TC-11 or TC-Data on the iPad via Bluetooth. It lets you use your iPhone / iPod touch as a satellite motion controller.
TC-Orbiter adds motion control to your performance while your iPad stays still. You can also send patch changes remotely. Cycle through patches for another performer, or change patches without menu-diving while projecting a TC-11 / TC-Data performance.