iMiX16 Band is an application for professional audio support for live shows or rehearsals.
It is ideal for bands, of course other performers such as theatre engineers, stage managers, live show producers, choreographers, magicians, puppeteers, cruise ship comedians, school teachers, etc. will find it useful too!
iMiX16 Band is made on the basis of iMiX16 Theatre Show System, the most stable app in show business!
- 64 audio channels, 16 groups,
- assign audio channels to groups to play multiple audio channels simultaneously with a single tap,
- adjust volume, panning, fade-in and fade-out for each audio channel,
- adjust master volume for all audio channels,
- adjust volume for each group channel,
- loop audio,
- trim audio,
- load and save audio and groups channels settings (create setup file for each performance),
- import/export audio from/to other apps,
- MIDI – control the app with MIDI controller via USB (Camera Connection Kit) or WIFI.
iMiX16 Band supports default iPad’s audio and video library (synced with iTunes) and also iTunes file sharing. It also supports import and export audio files with other apps.
For more info - http://www.mix16apps.com
TotalMix FX for iPAD is RME’s Windows/Mac software TotalMix FX ported to iOS. It gives control over the mixer and effects unit TotalMix FX of the audio interface, when the supported device is in Class Compliant mode.
*** ATTENTION: This app works only with the RME audio interfaces Fireface UFX and UCX! Without these devices the app is useless! ***
*** This app works ONLY when these devices are in Class Compliant mode! ***
*** This app does NOT work wireless, and is NO replacement for typical remote software (like Lemur / TouchOSC)! ***
Please understand that we will deny refund requests as the usage applications and requirements of this app are clearly and completely given!
TotalMix FX for iPAD runs on any iPad and all iOS versions from 5.0 up, using only low resources. As under Windows and Mac OS X it does not process audio, but acts as remote control for the calculations performed in the hardware. The app is fully compatible even when storing/loading Workspaces. Except MIDI/OSC remote control it includes all features of the desktop version.
Using the Fireface UCX with the iPad, TotalMix for iPAD for the first time unlocks the device’s whole functionality, in a quick way, with full overview and lightning fast configuration.
For the Fireface UFX the whole functionality is included as well. Even DURec (Direct USB Recording) is fully usable and controllable from the iPad.
TotalMix for iPad benefits from the background audio functions in iOS. During ongoing recording and playback switch to TotalMix at any time, perform the desired settings or changes, then return to the audio app, where record/playback had not been interrupted.
The app includes an extensive help. Continuing information on TotalMix FX and the Class Compliant operation of both devices is found in the current manuals. These are available for download at http://www.rme-audio.de, section Download.
This easy-to-use remote application allows for remote operation of the Phonic Acapela 16 digital mixer through a Wi-Fi connection. This can be done either in ad-hoc mode or through a wireless local area network (WLAN). Through the Acapela 16 Remote app, you can easily adjust input and output levels, auxiliary mixes, submixes, equalizers, dynamic processors and digital effects, without getting up from your chair.
While the Acapela 16 can work efficiently by itself in desktop control mode, this iPad application offers a new level of flexibility. Essentially your live setup can be controlled in any room within your WLAN range. Please consult the Acapela 16 user’s manual for connection and operation information.
For more details on this mixer head here - http://www.phonic.com/en/acapela-16.html
n-Track Studio is an audio and MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a full-fledged recording studio. You can record and playback a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks, mix them during playback and add effects.
You can also edit, cut, copy and paste, zoom and drag waveforms.
All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed “on the fly” during playback.
Once you are satisfied with the recording you can send it by email with a touch of the finger. Or you can mixdown the recorded song in standard .wav or .m4a format which you can later open with any 3rd party audio application or use to create an audio CD. You can also export the song in multitrack .sng format and open it with the desktop (Mac and Windows) version of n-Track.
2nd and 3rd generation iPod Touch devices require an external mic.
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rythm guitar) with the built-in mic
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rythm track
• Press play to listen to the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ add effects
• Email the recording directly from your device
• The max number of tracks depends on the device capabilities, with the iPad or iPhone 4 you can typically use 10 tracks or more
• EQ with Spectrum analyzer + chromatic guitar Tuner
• Import existing tracks from your iTunes library
• Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel
• MIDI tracks with builtin synth featuring 128 General MIDI instrument sounds, MIDI editing in the Piano Roll window, support for external MIDI keyboard and inter-app MIDI
• n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Exchange and share your projects on all your desktop and mobile devices
• Supports Audiobus: you can send audio from other apps to n-Track, play your favorite instrument app and record the output inside n-Track alongside the device mic/line input. Each Audiobus app can be recorded to a separate track
• Supports interapp audio: receive audio from instrument apps (interapp audio requires iOS 7)
• Support for multichannel external audio devices on the iPad: record 4 or more tracks simultaneously from pro-audio devices such as the RME Babyface, Fireface, Focusrite Scarlett etc.
• Choose microphone on multi-mic devices and set microphone polar pattern (e.g. cardiod, omnidirectional)
• Set recording resolution to 16, 24 or 32 bits
• Set sampling frequency up to 192 khz (frequencies above 48000 hz require an external audio device)
• Allows monitoring and processing live audio input with near-zero latency
• Automate track volumes and pan using volume and pan envelopes
• Use group channels to group and process tracks together
• Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices
• 3D frequency spectrum
• AudioCopy & Paste allows transferring audio files between compatible apps
Standard vs Pro editions
• n-Track Pro includes all the features that are otherwise available as in-app purchases for the n-Track app. In short n-Track Pro = n-Track + all available in-app purchases
Lucky enough to own an Allen & Heath Qu digital mixing console? Than get this for free!
Qu-Pad is an engineer’s mixing tool providing wireless mobile control for the Allen & Heath Qu digital mixing console. It gives you the freedom to walk the room or stage and control the sound right where it is needed.
Qu-Pad and the Qu mixing console can work together to provide simultaneous control of independent functions, for example one engineer using the console to mix front-of-house sound, and another using the iPad to mix monitors on stage.
This version of Qu-Pad supports only one iPad connection.
Live mixing functions available:
- Fader levels, mutes, pan
- Aux and FX sends, routing and Pre/Post switching
- Input Preamp/USB selection
- Preamp Gain, Pad, Polarity and 48V
- HPF, Gate, PEQ, GEQ, Comp, Delays
- RTA function
- PAFL select
- Full signal metering
- Custom strips for personalised channel layout
Live mixing functions not available with this version:
- Mute Groups
- FX tap tempo
Setup functions not available:
- FX patching and parameter setup
- Local/dSNAKE Preamp source selection
- Global Qu-Drive/USB B source selection
- Insert switching and channel linking
- Output patching
- Aux source routing options
- Show memory store and load
- Scene Recall Filters and Safes edit
- Signal Generator
- System configuration, options and preferences
- User Profile management
Lucky enough to own a PreSonus StudioLive™ AI-series mixer? Then get this for free!
SL Remote-AI for iPad® provides remote control of nearly all of the mixing functions of PreSonus StudioLive™ AI-series mixers. SL Remote-AI connects wirelessly to any StudioLive AI-series mixer on the same wireless network, freeing the sound person to move around the venue while making adjustments to the mix and empowering musicians to take control of their monitor mixes. Multiple iPads running SL Remote-AI can simultaneously control the same StudioLive AI-series mixer, and it can operate simultaneously with Virtual StudioLive-AI (Mac®/Windows®), QMix™-AI (iPhone®/iPod touch®), and hardware control.
SL Remote-AI requires an iPad and StudioLive AI-series mixer connected to the same wireless router-based network. SL Remote-AI is not compatible with classic StudioLive models (16.0.2, 16.4.2, or 24.4.2).
• Provides wireless control over any StudioLive AI-series digital mixer
• Overview page displays levels, mutes, panning, EQ curves, and Fat Channel processing for multiple channels at once
• Subgroup, main, and digital-return assign control for all channels
• Dynamics and EQ control for all channels, auxes, subgroups, and mains
• Aux and FX Mix Send control for all channels
• FX type recall and parameter control including tap tempo
• Aux page shows the levels, panning, GEQ, and Fat Channel processing for the aux and internal FX buses
• GEQ page lets you adjust the Main-bus graphic EQ
• GEQ Draw mode allows you to draw GEQ curve
• Channel Zoom page shows every parameter for a single channel
• Control any StudioLive AI mixer on the wireless network from one iPad
• Multiple iPads can control the same StudioLive AI mixer
• Remotely recall scenes stored on your StudioLive AI-series mixer
• Channel and bus naming
• Talkback On/Off
• Talkback assignments
• Remote control over VSL-AI’s Smaart System Check Wizards (requires VSL-AI connected via FireWire to an AI-series StudioLive mixer)
• Set permissions on your StudioLive AI-series mixer so SL Remote-AI can control one or all aux mixes, complete FOH control, or lock out a user entirely
• Offline demo mode
Mixtender 2 for MIDAS Pro Series Consoles
Delivering an unprecedented range of control and mobility, the Mixtender 2 App has been completely re-imagined with input from the very engineers who know MIDAS mixers best. Combining control of most key functions with responsive system metering, engineers can take control of any PRO-series or XL8 console using an iPad. Support for multiple simultaneous iPads allows FOH and monitor engineers to work collaboratively from any location in the venue.
Mixtender 2’s new features include full-screen EQ editing which allows accurate tweaks of individual channel signals. With the new VCA and POP group unfolding and member editing function, managing these unique console functions becomes a simple and easy task. Plus, using the quick navigation page with comprehensive level metering, engineers can track all signals while away from the console.
Designed and developed by MIDAS, the Mixtender 2 App is compatible with PRO1, PRO2, PRO2C, PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and XL8 consoles. All that’s needed to unleash the power and versatility of remote mixing is a wireless network and the free download. Comprehensive on-the-go control is just a touch away.
*Supports multiple simultaneous iPad connections
*Quick navigation page featuring all level metering
*Mix view for all channel types includes meters, fader, mute and solo
*Flip mode to control bus contributions
*VCA flip mode provides control of MCAs
*Channel detail area for precise parameter control
*KT DN370 GEQ control
*Demo mode for previewing app and console features
New for V2
*Pan and delay controls
*Bus mix mode display and editing
*Parametric EQ with safety locks
*Full screen EQ editing
*In-place output GEQ editing
*Channel naming & colour selection
*VCA and POP group unfolding and member editing
GLD OneMix personal monitor control application V1.21 for iPad
OneMix is a cut down version of the GLD Remote app that locks control to a single Aux (monitor) mix. Multiple iPads may be set up by the ‘Admin’ user to give each musician customised personal monitor control via Wi-Fi connection to GLD without the risk of affecting the other monitors or FOH main mix.
V1.21 is the first release of OneMix for GLD. It is compatible with GLD systems running a version of V1.2 firmware.
Provides access to just one mono or stereo monitor (Aux) mix
Prevents access to the other monitors and FOH main mix
Can be configured to provide as much or as little control as needed
Shows metering of sends and Aux master
Can be password protected
Can run multiple iPads alongside GLD Remote and mixer
Logon as a User provides personal control of their:
—- Monitor (Aux) master level and mute
—- Monitor master PEQ, GEQ and Comp if enabled
—- Send levels and stereo pan to the monitor
—- Send Mute, Gate, PEQ, GEQ, Comp if enabled
—- DCA group levels if assigned
Logon as Admin allows custom setup:
—- Set a OneMix session name to identify the user
—- Choose an Aux (monitor) mix
—- Assign a ‘My Mix’ layer and up to 3 custom layers
—- Assign up to 8 strips in the My Mix layer
—- Assign up to 32 strips per custom layer
—- Assign sends – Inputs, FX returns, Groups
—- Assign DCA masters
—- Assign blank spaces in layers
—- Name each layer
—- Enable or disable channel processing and mutes per layer
iPad with iOS5 or higher. Any GLD mixer running firmware version V1.20 or higher, and with a suitable Wi-Fi router (wireless access point) connected to the GLD Network port. The GLD firmware version maintenance number does not need to be identical to the OneMix version, for example OneMix V1.21 will run on GLD V1.22.
Seen the new CDM12 digital mixer from C-Mark? Nope? Neither had I, but it looks pretty sweet. Here’s a brief run down -
CDM12 digital mixer
Full Digital Processing Engine
V2Mix™ Pro is the new wireless control application for the Pivitec e32 Personal Mixer for iPhone and iPad. Wirelessly adjust your mix from anywhere. Perfect for use in Personal Monitor Mix applications or even as the main console in small sound systems. V2Mix™ Pro provides real-time control and monitoring of all mixing functions of the e32 Personal Mixer. Each channel features Pan, Volume, Mute and Solo (each stackable). 16 user-programmable presets allow quick access to favorite mixes while the intuitive “console” interface allows anyone to mix like a pro. New features include support for iPhone and iPad as well as support for both Landscape and Portrait screen orientations. Also includes a new user assignable “Custom” Fader bank allowing any of the audio channels to be assigned to any 8 of the Custom Faders for quick access to your most used channels.
- NEW – Now Supports iPhone and iPad (iOS6 and up)
- NEW – Support for Portrait and Landscape orientations
- NEW – User Assignable “Custom” Fader Bank
- NEW – Fine tune +/- 1dB fader controls
- NEW – Link Stereo Channel Pairs
- 32 Channel Faders
- Solo, Mute & Pan, Stereo Link Per Channel
- 16 Mix Presets with sequential or random access
- Master Section with Volume, 3 Band EQ and Limiter
For more details on this gear - http://pivitec.com/index.php/products/e32-personal-mixer