Online manual: http://www.image-line.com/support/GMMobileHelp/
About Groove Machine Mobile
Synthesizer: Load from the extensive library of bass, keys, lead, pad, sfx and synth sounds. The flexible dual-oscillator, wave-shape driven, design with filters, 3 envelopes and LFO architecture will ensure you can create fresh and unique sounds for years to come. Listen to the presets and you will know how powerful the Groove Machine Mobiles synths are.
Sample Player: Choose from over 20 multi-sampled instruments covering Piano, strings, organ, bass, guitar, flute, harp and more.
Drums & percussion: Punch out a beat on the 10 drum pads. The velocity-through-position feature will allow you to play with feeling to get the right groove. Layer two samples per-pad for complex sample mash-ups. A comprehensive library of percussion samples is included covering kicks, snares, toms, hats, cymbals, sfx and more.
Keyboards: Take control over the synthesizers with Groove Machine Mobiles two-tier touch keyboard, perfect for playing chords and melodies. The visual feedback will even help you to learn to play music just by watching the existing projects play.
Effects: A wide array of modern and classic effects are available including a Bit Crusher (for lo-fi gritty sounds), Flanger & Phaser (to create complex stereo washes and spacey effects), Filters (low, high pass & vowel-voice simulation), Delay (echoes), Reverb (to simulate the sound of large halls through to tight spaces), Panning (so you can spread your sounds across your speakers) and Ring modulation (creating screaming-feedback type sounds).
Sequencing: After recording a performance Groove Machine Mobile’s touch-optimized easy editing features make it a breeze. You can edit in all the musical parts from scratch here too. The Piano-roll allows note entry and step-entry for percussion tracks. Finally, record and edit the movement of almost any knob or control with the Automation editor.
For more info – http://www.image-line.com/groovemachinemobile/index.php
// Mobile / outdoor recording
// Sample and demo recording
// Podcasts and YouTube productions
// Live concerts
// Engineered for high quality audio devices
// High-quality recordings on the go
// Turns your mobile device into a fully equipped recording device
// Sample rates and bit depths of up to 96 kHz/32 bit
// Intuitive and quick-to-use interface – practically self-explanatory
// Offers a multitude of tools (waveform display, zoom functions, markers, editing functions, PPM/RMS metering, …)
// Well-conceived archiving system for fast and efficient searches
// Add notes, ratings, tags and photos to every recording
// Associate photos and notes with the individual markers within a recording
// Export your files in many common consumer and professional formats (mp3, aac, wav, …) at numerous bit depths and sampling rates
// File transfer via E-mail, iTunes or direct upload to SoundCloud
The LEWITT Recorder makes it quick and easy to turn your mobile device into a fully equipped recording device.
Alongside basic recording functions, it brings together a multitude of useful tools (wave form display, zoom functions, markers, editing functions, PPM/ RMS metering, etc.).
A well-conceived archiving system makes possible fast and efficient searches. The ability to add notes, ratings, tags and photos to every recording leads to quick and easy handling. And since you can associate photos even with the individual markers within a recording, seeking out “that one special moment” is a snap even weeks later.
The LEWITT Recorder’s export function supports many common consumer and professional formats at numerous bit depths. You can send and share files from your iOS device via E-mail or iTunes file sharing – SoundCloud can be used to release recordings immediately.
Developer: Lewitt GmbH
FULL VERSION, WITHOUT ADS!
Welcome to Sample Machine Plus, a must-have music application for everyone who looks for more. Open new possibilities of your musical talent with the powerful and user-friendly sequencer. Record or upload any sounds you like and transform them with the variety of adjustable effects and filters which give the full play to your fantasy. Turn your device into a stylish musical instrument.
HOW TO USE: record sounds with the mic by pressing the rec button or import in iTunes. Choose the effects and turn the sliders to reach the sound you need. Use sample pattern and genre pattern to choose from the pre-recorded samples. Use the sequencer to loop the samples and the filter panel to make the precise adjustments.
Sample Machine Plus features:
– Powerful sampling system
– Stunning 8-track sequencer
– Large library of pre-recorded samples
– Individual effects panel for every sample
– Modern and realistic visuals
– Convenient 8-pad drum-machine
Sample Machine Plus is a full-fledged sequencer, sampler and drum machine in one app, it will forever change your musical vision and let your talent grow.
Most of us knew this has been in the pipeline for the past several months, but it’s great to finally see the public unveiling of a full features list and the GUI maker over. Looks like the best DAW on iPad, is about to get even better!
With over two years in the making, we’re really excited to finally give you a preview of the upcoming Auria Pro. Full MIDI capabilities, real-time audio warping, powerful audio bussing, two built-in synths and much more, Auria Pro raises the bar in mobile recording once again. Auria Pro will be on display at our booth at NAMM (Booth #6903).
Comprehensive MIDI capabilities including:
- MIDI sequencing
- Tempo and Time-signature tracks
- Piano roll editor
- Real-time MIDI parameters including quantize, velocity shift, velocity compression,
- length compression, random, delay, legato and transpose
- Groove template quantizing with built-in DNA grooves (additional grooves available for
- MIDI processing functions including Transpose, Fixed Length, Velocity Gain, Fixed
- Velocity, Delete Notes, Delete Controller, Restrict Polyphony, Optimize Controller Data,
- Humanize, Delete Overlaps, Crescendo, Reverse, Pedal to Length, Velocity Rescale,
- Velocity Range, Velocity Curve and Compress/Limit
- FabFilter Twin 2 Analog synth built in
- WaveMachine Labs multi-format sampler built in
- Powerful new audio routing with flexible busses
- Real-time audio warping using Elastique Pro v3
- Audio quantize feature
- Transient slicing
- Audio to MIDI conversion
- Unlimited tracks
- 6 AUX sends
- Project templates
- Updated graphics and overall performance improvements
Auria Pro will be available Spring 2015 and will be priced at $49.99 USD, and existing Auria users will also be able to upgrade to Auria Pro for a reduced price. Pricing for the standard Auria version will be $24.99.
For more information and additional screenshot previews, check this post on our forum.
Shure is introducing the MOTIV™ range of digital products, a new plug-and-play microphone line aimed at individuals looking to capture high-quality, 24-bit 48 kHz audio via a Mac, PC or Apple iOS device for podcasts, YouTube videos, field recording, or to capture acoustic/vocal performances. All four members of the new MOTIV range are Apple MFi (made for iPhone, iPod, or iPad) certified devices, including three condenser models (the MV5, MV88 stereo model, and MV51 large-diaphragm model) and a sleek digital audio interface (MVi) that can connect directly to any iOS device without additional adapters or connection kits. For in-depth control, there’s also the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV Mobile Recording iOS app.
The microphones and interface come with five user-selectable DSP modes — Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, and Loud — designed to help entry-level users seeking better audio quality, and which set audio parameters on the different models behind the scenes, including gain, EQ, and compression.
“The design of the MOTIV range acknowledges respected Shure products of the past, while offering the latest in modern technology and connectivity,” comments Shure Senior Product Manager Wolfgang Bilz. “The MOTIV range was conceived to offer everyone the means to record high-quality sound directly onto mobile and USB devices. With their advanced sound quality, durable construction, powerful DSP and flexible operation, they continue the high standards for which Shure is known.”
About MOTIV Digital Products
• MV5 Digital Condenser Microphone: The MV5 is ideal for recording vocals and acoustic instruments, or for use with Skype, and comes equipped with three DSP modes, Micro-B to USB and Micro-B to Lightning cables. Engineered for quick and easy portable use, the MOTIV MV5 has a custom tuned microphone capsule and a built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring. It’s available in grey and black and ships complete with a detachable desktop stand and integrated thread mount compatible with any quarter-inch standard camera tripod.
• MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone: The MV88 allows users of any Apple iPhone, iPod, or iPad equipped with a Lightning connector to capture high-quality field recordings on the go. The mid-side microphone element is situated on a hinged, rotating mount for flexible repositioning – even in video applications, and its five built-in DSP preset modes, plus 5-band EQ, stereo width control, and other advanced features are easily accessed through the free ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App.
• MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone: Specifically engineered for high-quality digital audio capture, the all-digital MV51 connects to any iOS device, Mac, or PC, and comes with Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B to USB cables. In addition to its five DSP preset modes for optimal recording, the MV51 includes the industry’s first touch panel control for quick access to gain, phantom power, mute, and headphone volume adjustments. The one-inch capsule element is easily monitored in real-time through the built-in headphone output, and the striking vintage design includes an integrated kickstand for desktop use, which quickly adapts for use with standard mic stands.
• MVi Digital Audio Interface: The durable, low-profile MVi connects any XLR microphone or quarter-inch (6.3 mm) jack instrument (guitar, bass, or keyboard) to an iOS device, Mac, or PC for high-quality audio capture. In addition to the five built-in DSP preset modes, the MVi also includes Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B to USB cables, as well as Shure’s onboard touch panel control for quick access to gain, mute, and headphone volume adjustments.
• ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App: The free Recording App for iOS devices allows real-time adjustments for the best performance. The easy-to-use interface includes selectable DSP preset modes, microphone gain adjustment, and an intuitive stereo width control that adjusts the microphone pick-up pattern for optimal results, depending on the sound source and surrounding environment.
The MOTIV product line will be available in summer 2015.
Here’s the official link – http://www.shure.com/americas/stories/motiv-digital-microphones
Audio Recorder Pro Adv
Brand new level in audio recorder apps! Around you always somebody says something funny or you hear some unusual or pleasant for you noises and sound effects. And you want to remember it but your device recorder is too weak to save these sounds in high quality. Now, you don’t need to worry about it. Audio Recorder will solve all your problems.
How to use: First of all, tap on a REC button to record something. After recording you can replay it to test. Then you can use a collection of settings to upgrade the sound quality! In the end don’t forget to save your audio file!
– Smart sound recorder and editor
– Only high-quality records
– Professional recording machine design
– Useful application for your Mac
Don’t let your simple recording apps ruin your memories! Audio Recorder app will save it for you for a long time in a high quality!
Developer: Academ Media Labs, LLC.
Brand new level in audio recorder apps – Voice Tape Recorder. Around you always somebody says something funny or you hear some unusual or pleasant for you noises and sound effects. And you want to remember it but your device recorder is too weak to save these sounds in high quality. Now, you don’t need to worry about it. Voice Tape Recorder will solve all your problems.
*HOW TO USE*: First of all, tap on a REC button to record something. Red light indicator will show you that recording process starts. After that you can replay it to test. Then you can use a great collection of original noises and sound effects to add some creativity and make your recorded file sounds unusual! In the end don’t forget to save your audio file!
– Smart sound recorder and editor
– Cool noises and sound effects collection
– Only high-quality records
– Tape recording machine design
Don’t let your simple recording apps ruin your memories! Voice Tape Recorder app will save it for you for a long time in a creative way!
(THIS IS THE FULL VERSION, WITHOUT ADS!)
A Distinctive Audio App.
Attach and use any external microphone that connects to your iOS device.
Record and filter new or pre-existing audio right from your iOS device. Serious audio engineers, musicians, recording hobbyists…whoever you are, MicSwap is a highly intuitive tool that simulates a real studio environment.
Choose various microphone emulations, from classic ribbons to modern condensers, and record with the tap of a finger. If you want to tweak the sound, simply swap in another mic and the filter will change. Not feeling the studio you’re in? You can easily switch studios from the menu.
For an optimal audio experience, please use headphones.
-All current microphones and studio environments are included with purchase.
-Record through different mics for different sounds
-Swap mic filters to alter pre-existing audio
-Adjust the gain of any microphone
-Edit or trim recordings
-Enable / disable live monitoring
-Change backgrounds by swapping studio environments
-Color label recordings
-Sort recordings by date, title, duration, mic used, and color
-Read descriptions of each mic and studio
-Reorder mics. Put your favorites first.
SHARE & SYNC
iCloud, Dropbox, Facebook, SoundCloud, Twitter, SMS, Email, and Airdrop
-Import/Export audio over USB or WiFi using iTunes File Sharing
iPhone 4, 5, 6, iPod touch, and iPad, ipad 2, ipad air, iPad mini
**Requires iPhone OS 7.0 or later**
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be ELECTRIFIED!
Edit the sounds and effects by moving and twisting coloured blocks. ELECTRIFIED doesn’t look like any other music program. You can create a full song within minutes – even without knowing anything about music!
• Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
• Record up to 16 custom sounds per song, divided into two user sound banks
• Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
• Change pitch of each step to create melodies
• Multiple effects and variations
• Share your work
• 48 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
• Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
• Record the sound of other Audiobus compatible apps
• Play back the sound into other Audiobus compatible apps
For best sound, use headphones.
From the masterminds at Focusrite comes this natty little gadget designed to take the hassle out of video recording yourself performing live, and getting decent sound in the process!
iTrack Pocket is a portable, high quality stereo microphone and guitar input that lets you create and share exceptional videos using your iPhone.
Designed for singer-songwriters who want their YouTube videos to sound as great as they look, it lets you easily apply mastering effects and share directly to YouTube with outstanding quality your subscribers will love.
Built for YouTube Performers
Simply connect your iPhone, choose some effects, press record and edit in seconds. Your finished performance will be automatically mastered and uploaded to YouTube with outstanding quality.
Instant HD Recording
Look and sound amazing on YouTube, by recording your performance in HD video with high quality stereo audio.
Designed for Singer-Songwriters
The stereo microphone captures clear, detailed recordings of your performance: vocals, guitar, piano or any other instrument.
Great Guitar Sound
The dedicated guitar input and included amp simulation makes it easy to record amazing sounding guitar at the touch of a button.
Take It Anywhere
Fits in your pocket, powered by your iPhone and designed to sound great in any situation, so you can use it wherever you take your phone.
Officially for iPhone
Approved by Apple, so you can connect to any lightning compatible iPhone with the Lightning cable included. Officially supports iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S.
Grab more details here – http://global.focusrite.com/ios-audio-interfaces/itrack-pocket#key-features