Most of us knew this has been in the pipeline for the past several months, but it’s great to finally see the public unveiling of a full features list and the GUI maker over. Looks like the best DAW on iPad, is about to get even better!
With over two years in the making, we’re really excited to finally give you a preview of the upcoming Auria Pro. Full MIDI capabilities, real-time audio warping, powerful audio bussing, two built-in synths and much more, Auria Pro raises the bar in mobile recording once again. Auria Pro will be on display at our booth at NAMM (Booth #6903).
Comprehensive MIDI capabilities including:
Tempo and Time-signature tracks
Piano roll editor
Real-time MIDI parameters including quantize, velocity shift, velocity compression,
length compression, random, delay, legato and transpose
Groove template quantizing with built-in DNA grooves (additional grooves available for
MIDI processing functions including Transpose, Fixed Length, Velocity Gain, Fixed
Humanize, Delete Overlaps, Crescendo, Reverse, Pedal to Length, Velocity Rescale,
Velocity Range, Velocity Curve and Compress/Limit
FabFilter Twin 2 Analog synth built in
WaveMachine Labs multi-format sampler built in
Powerful new audio routing with flexible busses
Real-time audio warping using Elastique Pro v3
Audio quantize feature
Audio to MIDI conversion
6 AUX sends
Updated graphics and overall performance improvements
Auria Pro will be available Spring 2015 and will be priced at $49.99 USD, and existing Auria users will also be able to upgrade to Auria Pro for a reduced price. Pricing for the standard Auria version will be $24.99.
Shure is introducing the MOTIV™ range of digital products, a new plug-and-play microphone line aimed at individuals looking to capture high-quality, 24-bit 48 kHz audio via a Mac, PC or Apple iOS device for podcasts, YouTube videos, field recording, or to capture acoustic/vocal performances. All four members of the new MOTIV range are Apple MFi (made for iPhone, iPod, or iPad) certified devices, including three condenser models (the MV5, MV88 stereo model, and MV51 large-diaphragm model) and a sleek digital audio interface (MVi) that can connect directly to any iOS device without additional adapters or connection kits. For in-depth control, there’s also the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV Mobile Recording iOS app.
The microphones and interface come with five user-selectable DSP modes — Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, and Loud — designed to help entry-level users seeking better audio quality, and which set audio parameters on the different models behind the scenes, including gain, EQ, and compression.
“The design of the MOTIV range acknowledges respected Shure products of the past, while offering the latest in modern technology and connectivity,” comments Shure Senior Product Manager Wolfgang Bilz. “The MOTIV range was conceived to offer everyone the means to record high-quality sound directly onto mobile and USB devices. With their advanced sound quality, durable construction, powerful DSP and flexible operation, they continue the high standards for which Shure is known.”
About MOTIV Digital Products
• MV5 Digital Condenser Microphone: The MV5 is ideal for recording vocals and acoustic instruments, or for use with Skype, and comes equipped with three DSP modes, Micro-B to USB and Micro-B to Lightning cables. Engineered for quick and easy portable use, the MOTIV MV5 has a custom tuned microphone capsule and a built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring. It’s available in grey and black and ships complete with a detachable desktop stand and integrated thread mount compatible with any quarter-inch standard camera tripod.
• MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone: The MV88 allows users of any Apple iPhone, iPod, or iPad equipped with a Lightning connector to capture high-quality field recordings on the go. The mid-side microphone element is situated on a hinged, rotating mount for flexible repositioning – even in video applications, and its five built-in DSP preset modes, plus 5-band EQ, stereo width control, and other advanced features are easily accessed through the free ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App.
• MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone: Specifically engineered for high-quality digital audio capture, the all-digital MV51 connects to any iOS device, Mac, or PC, and comes with Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B to USB cables. In addition to its five DSP preset modes for optimal recording, the MV51 includes the industry’s first touch panel control for quick access to gain, phantom power, mute, and headphone volume adjustments. The one-inch capsule element is easily monitored in real-time through the built-in headphone output, and the striking vintage design includes an integrated kickstand for desktop use, which quickly adapts for use with standard mic stands.
• MVi Digital Audio Interface: The durable, low-profile MVi connects any XLR microphone or quarter-inch (6.3 mm) jack instrument (guitar, bass, or keyboard) to an iOS device, Mac, or PC for high-quality audio capture. In addition to the five built-in DSP preset modes, the MVi also includes Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B to USB cables, as well as Shure’s onboard touch panel control for quick access to gain, mute, and headphone volume adjustments.
• ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App: The free Recording App for iOS devices allows real-time adjustments for the best performance. The easy-to-use interface includes selectable DSP preset modes, microphone gain adjustment, and an intuitive stereo width control that adjusts the microphone pick-up pattern for optimal results, depending on the sound source and surrounding environment.
The MOTIV product line will be available in summer 2015.
Brand new level in audio recorder apps! Around you always somebody says something funny or you hear some unusual or pleasant for you noises and sound effects. And you want to remember it but your device recorder is too weak to save these sounds in high quality. Now, you don’t need to worry about it. Audio Recorder will solve all your problems.
How to use: First of all, tap on a REC button to record something. After recording you can replay it to test. Then you can use a collection of settings to upgrade the sound quality! In the end don’t forget to save your audio file!
– Smart sound recorder and editor
– Only high-quality records
– Professional recording machine design
– Useful application for your Mac
Don’t let your simple recording apps ruin your memories! Audio Recorder app will save it for you for a long time in a high quality!
Brand new level in audio recorder apps – Voice Tape Recorder. Around you always somebody says something funny or you hear some unusual or pleasant for you noises and sound effects. And you want to remember it but your device recorder is too weak to save these sounds in high quality. Now, you don’t need to worry about it. Voice Tape Recorder will solve all your problems.
*HOW TO USE*: First of all, tap on a REC button to record something. Red light indicator will show you that recording process starts. After that you can replay it to test. Then you can use a great collection of original noises and sound effects to add some creativity and make your recorded file sounds unusual! In the end don’t forget to save your audio file!
– Smart sound recorder and editor
– Cool noises and sound effects collection
– Only high-quality records
– Tape recording machine design
Don’t let your simple recording apps ruin your memories! Voice Tape Recorder app will save it for you for a long time in a creative way!
Attach and use any external microphone that connects to your iOS device.
Record and filter new or pre-existing audio right from your iOS device. Serious audio engineers, musicians, recording hobbyists…whoever you are, MicSwap is a highly intuitive tool that simulates a real studio environment.
Choose various microphone emulations, from classic ribbons to modern condensers, and record with the tap of a finger. If you want to tweak the sound, simply swap in another mic and the filter will change. Not feeling the studio you’re in? You can easily switch studios from the menu.
For an optimal audio experience, please use headphones.
-All current microphones and studio environments are included with purchase.
-Record through different mics for different sounds
-Swap mic filters to alter pre-existing audio
-Adjust the gain of any microphone
-Edit or trim recordings
-Enable / disable live monitoring
-Change backgrounds by swapping studio environments
-Color label recordings
-Sort recordings by date, title, duration, mic used, and color
-Read descriptions of each mic and studio
-Reorder mics. Put your favorites first.
SHARE & SYNC
iCloud, Dropbox, Facebook, SoundCloud, Twitter, SMS, Email, and Airdrop
-Import/Export audio over USB or WiFi using iTunes File Sharing
iPhone 4, 5, 6, iPod touch, and iPad, ipad 2, ipad air, iPad mini
**Requires iPhone OS 7.0 or later**
MicSwap Pro - Record, sync, share and filter audio through various virtual microphones. Developer: Future Moments LLC
ELECTRIFIED makes music. Record your voice, a musical instrument or an everyday sound. Within minutes the ELECTRIFIED app helps you build a song in a few simple stages.
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be ELECTRIFIED!
Edit the sounds and effects by moving and twisting coloured blocks. ELECTRIFIED doesn’t look like any other music program. You can create a full song within minutes – even without knowing anything about music!
• Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
• Record up to 16 custom sounds per song, divided into two user sound banks
• Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
• Change pitch of each step to create melodies
• Multiple effects and variations
• Share your work
• 48 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
• Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
• Record the sound of other Audiobus compatible apps
• Play back the sound into other Audiobus compatible apps
From the masterminds at Focusrite comes this natty little gadget designed to take the hassle out of video recording yourself performing live, and getting decent sound in the process!
iTrack Pocket is a portable, high quality stereo microphone and guitar input that lets you create and share exceptional videos using your iPhone.
Designed for singer-songwriters who want their YouTube videos to sound as great as they look, it lets you easily apply mastering effects and share directly to YouTube with outstanding quality your subscribers will love.
Built for YouTube Performers
Simply connect your iPhone, choose some effects, press record and edit in seconds. Your finished performance will be automatically mastered and uploaded to YouTube with outstanding quality.
Instant HD Recording
Look and sound amazing on YouTube, by recording your performance in HD video with high quality stereo audio.
Designed for Singer-Songwriters
The stereo microphone captures clear, detailed recordings of your performance: vocals, guitar, piano or any other instrument.
Great Guitar Sound
The dedicated guitar input and included amp simulation makes it easy to record amazing sounding guitar at the touch of a button.
Take It Anywhere
Fits in your pocket, powered by your iPhone and designed to sound great in any situation, so you can use it wherever you take your phone.
Officially for iPhone
Approved by Apple, so you can connect to any lightning compatible iPhone with the Lightning cable included. Officially supports iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S.
Grab more details here – http://global.focusrite.com/ios-audio-interfaces/itrack-pocket#key-features
Audio-video stereo field microphone for Lightning-compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices
Make mobile audio and video recordings on the go with
Hollywood-style stereo sound
Now anyone can make high-quality stereo recordings while on the move: Introducing iRig Mic Field, the pocket-sized digital stereo microphone for Apple’s range of Lightning-compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
Designed to be used for both video and audio recordings, it features a patent-pending rotatable enclosure that you can easily position for the best stereo image in both landscape and portrait orientations. Now you can capture pristine sound no matter whether you’re recording a rehearsal or a concert, capturing audio for videography, acquiring audio for a music project, recording instruments while on the move, saving a lecture or speech or creating your next viral video hit — iRig Mic Field lets you create accurate and faithful field recordings in any imaginable context.
iRig Mic Field’s combines high-quality components and unparalleled portability with a unique form factor. iRig Mic Field packs a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter, a 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate, a 115 dB maximum SPL rating and a low-noise/high-definition pre-amp into an enclosure that’s small enough to slip easily into your pocket. Now you can get that Hollywood-style stereo sound anytime and anywhere, and you can get it in a mic that’s half the price of comparable microphones that cost and weigh twice as much and lack the flexibility of audio and video support.
And with iRig Mic Field you’ll be able to record right out of the box thanks to its powerful included iRig Recorder Free app (version 2 is coming soon). It’s the easy way to record, edit and process stereo audio while in the field. And as if that wasn’t enough, iRig Mic Field is compatible with all Core iOS Audio and Video apps including GarageBand, Voice Memo, Camera and iMovie as well as all your favorite social media video apps and services.
Digital stereo field-recording mic that connects to iOS devices via the Lightning port
Lightweight and pocketable design
Rotates 90° for optimal audio/video positioning and locks in place with comfortable to use controls
Great for music recording, video shoots or any field recording application
Integrated headphone output for immediate real-time audio monitoring
Gain control and multicolor LED indicator for easy and accurate level adjustion
Narrator is the simple way for journalists, DJ’s, public speakers and business men to record, splice and piece together narrations, voiceovers or dictated notes. Compositions can be exported as audio or spliced together with existing video footage.
Record and Playback up to 8 tracks of audio (16 with In-App).
Import .MP4 or .MOV videos from file or your Camera Roll.
Import audio backing tracks from your iPod music library.
Built in audio editor for creating cuts, fades, or applying effects.
Trim and Cross Fade facilities.
Built in 16 channel mixer with volume, pan and 3 Band EQ per channel.
Real time effects such as reverb, chorus, and delay are available.
Audio Ducking of music and video soundtracks.
Ability to manually control volume, pan and effects in real time.
Create both time or music based projects.
Project Overview feature.
Share files to DropBox, Soundcloud, Email and other applications.
Support AudioBus and Inter-App Audio.
Supports the Pasteboard for copying audio between applications.
Extensive list of additional effects available for In-App purchase.
Supports FTP, WebDAV and iTunes File Sharing.
TapeRecord is a simple and unique recording experience. An homage to the days of reel-to-reel recording, TapeRecord allows you to record or import audio clips from any source and cut, paste and reassemble them to create new and unique audio pieces.
Sing along over your favorite song or instrumental, add some beats on top your guitar session or simply record the sounds that surround you, TapeRecord can fulfil all you audio recording needs and add a lot of fun on top!
TapeRecord also allows you to share your recording creations with your friends via SoundCloud, DropBox and Facebook.
– Record audio on-the-go directly to your device.
– Use the built-in-microphone or an external one
– Unlimited recording time (dependent on available space on your device).
– Mix new audio on top of existing audio.
– Add time-coded text notes to your recording.
– Playback at any speed or direction (including backwards).
– Record and combine audio at different speeds.
– Microphone and Tape FXs, such as: reverb, delay, compressor, equalizer, stereo balance.
– Cut, Copy and Paste audio clips from different sources.
– Upload audio files of any standard format (through iTunes File Share).
– Import songs and audio from your device’s local iTunes library.
– Share your recordings with SoundCloud, DropBox and Facebook.
– Built-in Metronome