What you can expect in the latest update Version 2.0:
• Extension Pack (in-app purchase) is now called Pro Extension.
• Pro Extension: Songs can have either an extra Effect Return or up to 8 Groups.
• Pro Extension: Time stretching in track editors.
• Pro Extension: Tempo editor can process audio tracks.
• Pro Extension: Create new song using current as template.
• Pro Extension features Phase Inverter effect.
• Can now record multiple Audiobus sources simultaneously.
• Uses Audiobus 2.1.5 SDK.
• Improved transport cycling: Overview bar remembers cycle region after transport stopped, longtapping Play button starts cycling, transport menu features ‘Set Cycle Start’ and ‘Set Cycle End’ options.
• Editors: add and draw modes can be sticky (see ‘Sticky add/draw modes’ setting in Preferences pane).
• Editors: tweaked graphics to make it easier to see which mode an editor is in.
• MultitrackStudio Instruments: step through presets by swiping vertically over the instrument box. Also works for SoundFont Player presets and the Pro Extension’s Convolutor effect impulse responses.
• Tempo editor shows mixed version of tracks in background.
• Matrix Sampler now displays the note to which the current cell responds.
• Fixed: SoundFont Player ignored pitch bend range setting.
• Fixed: Matrix Sampler’s Volume knob settings weren’t stored and recalled correctly.
• Several other fixes.
Apogee’s MetaRecorder is the first two-channel audio recording app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to offer intuitive multi-take recording, tagging and file organization for any field recording scenario.
Essential features of MetaRecorder can be controlled from Apple Watch – start and stop recording, add a take to Favorites, add Markers or set your microphone input level.
**Free version of MetaRecorder is limited to 60 seconds of continuous audio recording. For a limited time, connect Apogee or Sennheiser iOS audio interface to upgrade or purchase full version in the App to unlock recording time restriction**
Made for ClipMic digital and MKE 2 digital by Sennheiser
The perfect companion to Sennheiser’s clip-on digital microphones, MetaRecorder features 24 bit/96kHz recording quality plus software control of the mic input level and DSP processing.
Transform Your Final Cut Pro X workflow
Apply metadata tags like Keywords, Favorites, Markers and more to your audio files while recording in the field, then share the recorded audio and Final Cut Pro XML files to Dropbox directly from MetaRecorder. When imported into Final Cut Pro on a Mac, the captured metadata greatly simplifies the process of organizing and parsing your media, substantially accelerating your post-production workflow.
Ideal for capturing Speech, Events or Audio for Video
MetaRecorder and Sennheiser clip-on digital microphones are perfect for anyone who wants a simple high-quality setup to record Podcasts, presentations, news reports, interviews or meetings directly to their iPhone.
There are amazing moments happening in your life you’ll want to relive in the years to come. Children’s recitals, performances, weddings, anniversaries and retirement parties – capture these memories with the best sound quality possible using Sennheiser clip-on digital microphones and Apogee MetaRecorder.
Independent filmmakers can rely on iPhones as flexible tools for video production.As the audio component in a dual system DSLR video shoot, Sennheiser clip-on digital microphones and an iOS device make capturing professional quality productions simple and efficient.
Unlock the full potential of MetaRecorder: LIMITED TIME OFFER
The free version of MetaRecorder is limited to 60 seconds of continuous recording.
For a limited time, if you have a compatible Sennheiser or Apogee device, you can unlock unlimited continuous recording in MetaRecorder for free simply by connecting any compatible device (see list of devices below).
If you do not have a compatible device, you can make an in-app purchase to upgrade to unlimited recording.
Compatible devices for unlocking MetaRecorder include:
Sennheiser ClipMic digital
Sennheiser MKE 2 digital
Apogee ONE for iPad & Mac
Apogee Duet for iPad & Mac
Apogee Quartet for iPad & Mac
Record multiple takes and navigate easily between them
Mono or stereo audio recording up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution
Effortless media organization of field audio recordings
Add metadata such as Keywords, Markers + Notes and Favorites on the fly
Customize audio file names
Export to Dropbox as FCPXML format to open in Final Cut Pro
Control input gain and other settings for compatible devices
Control essential features with Apple Watch
For more details – http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/metarecorder
Designed for use with MOTIV Digital Condenser Microphones, the ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App allows real-time function adjustments for the best performance. An easy-to-use interface includes 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed recording, selectable DSP preset modes, microphone gain adjustment, and an intuitive stereo width control that adjusts the microphone pick-up pattern for optimal results, depending on the sound source and surrounding environment.
MOTIV Mobile Recording App Features And Benefits
• Record 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed audio
• Share files via email, text, and iTunes
• High resolution metering
• 36 dB of adjustable gain
• MV88 Preset Modes – Five selectable modes optimize settings for gain, stereo width, equalization, and compression to match your recording needs.
• MV88 Advanced Audio Settings :
◦ Polar Pattern Selection (Stereo and Mono Settings)
◦ Stereo, Mono Cardioid, Mono Bi-Directional, Raw Mid-Side Output, and Stereo Width Adjustment
◦ Wind Noise Reduction – low-frequency cutoff filter to eliminate rumble caused by environmental noise.
◦ Left-Right Channel Swap – flips the left and right audio channels when recording. Enable the swap to match the audio to video that is recorded when the microphone is reversed in certain phone/tablet positions.
◦ Equalizer, Limiter, and Compressor
The guys at Wavelabs have put together a video covering some of the new features you can expect to see in their upcoming ‘pro’ version of Auria. Check it out below –
Grab the current version, which is on sale at the moment –
Online manual: http://www.image-line.com/support/GMMobileHelp/
About Groove Machine Mobile
Synthesizer: Load from the extensive library of bass, keys, lead, pad, sfx and synth sounds. The flexible dual-oscillator, wave-shape driven, design with filters, 3 envelopes and LFO architecture will ensure you can create fresh and unique sounds for years to come. Listen to the presets and you will know how powerful the Groove Machine Mobiles synths are.
Sample Player: Choose from over 20 multi-sampled instruments covering Piano, strings, organ, bass, guitar, flute, harp and more.
Drums & percussion: Punch out a beat on the 10 drum pads. The velocity-through-position feature will allow you to play with feeling to get the right groove. Layer two samples per-pad for complex sample mash-ups. A comprehensive library of percussion samples is included covering kicks, snares, toms, hats, cymbals, sfx and more.
Keyboards: Take control over the synthesizers with Groove Machine Mobiles two-tier touch keyboard, perfect for playing chords and melodies. The visual feedback will even help you to learn to play music just by watching the existing projects play.
Effects: A wide array of modern and classic effects are available including a Bit Crusher (for lo-fi gritty sounds), Flanger & Phaser (to create complex stereo washes and spacey effects), Filters (low, high pass & vowel-voice simulation), Delay (echoes), Reverb (to simulate the sound of large halls through to tight spaces), Panning (so you can spread your sounds across your speakers) and Ring modulation (creating screaming-feedback type sounds).
Sequencing: After recording a performance Groove Machine Mobile’s touch-optimized easy editing features make it a breeze. You can edit in all the musical parts from scratch here too. The Piano-roll allows note entry and step-entry for percussion tracks. Finally, record and edit the movement of almost any knob or control with the Automation editor.
For more info – http://www.image-line.com/groovemachinemobile/index.php
// Mobile / outdoor recording
// Sample and demo recording
// Podcasts and YouTube productions
// Live concerts
// Engineered for high quality audio devices
// High-quality recordings on the go
// Turns your mobile device into a fully equipped recording device
// Sample rates and bit depths of up to 96 kHz/32 bit
// Intuitive and quick-to-use interface – practically self-explanatory
// Offers a multitude of tools (waveform display, zoom functions, markers, editing functions, PPM/RMS metering, …)
// Well-conceived archiving system for fast and efficient searches
// Add notes, ratings, tags and photos to every recording
// Associate photos and notes with the individual markers within a recording
// Export your files in many common consumer and professional formats (mp3, aac, wav, …) at numerous bit depths and sampling rates
// File transfer via E-mail, iTunes or direct upload to SoundCloud
The LEWITT Recorder makes it quick and easy to turn your mobile device into a fully equipped recording device.
Alongside basic recording functions, it brings together a multitude of useful tools (wave form display, zoom functions, markers, editing functions, PPM/ RMS metering, etc.).
A well-conceived archiving system makes possible fast and efficient searches. The ability to add notes, ratings, tags and photos to every recording leads to quick and easy handling. And since you can associate photos even with the individual markers within a recording, seeking out “that one special moment” is a snap even weeks later.
The LEWITT Recorder’s export function supports many common consumer and professional formats at numerous bit depths. You can send and share files from your iOS device via E-mail or iTunes file sharing – SoundCloud can be used to release recordings immediately.
Developer: Lewitt GmbH
FULL VERSION, WITHOUT ADS!
Welcome to Sample Machine Plus, a must-have music application for everyone who looks for more. Open new possibilities of your musical talent with the powerful and user-friendly sequencer. Record or upload any sounds you like and transform them with the variety of adjustable effects and filters which give the full play to your fantasy. Turn your device into a stylish musical instrument.
HOW TO USE: record sounds with the mic by pressing the rec button or import in iTunes. Choose the effects and turn the sliders to reach the sound you need. Use sample pattern and genre pattern to choose from the pre-recorded samples. Use the sequencer to loop the samples and the filter panel to make the precise adjustments.
Sample Machine Plus features:
– Powerful sampling system
– Stunning 8-track sequencer
– Large library of pre-recorded samples
– Individual effects panel for every sample
– Modern and realistic visuals
– Convenient 8-pad drum-machine
Sample Machine Plus is a full-fledged sequencer, sampler and drum machine in one app, it will forever change your musical vision and let your talent grow.
Most of us knew this has been in the pipeline for the past several months, but it’s great to finally see the public unveiling of a full features list and the GUI maker over. Looks like the best DAW on iPad, is about to get even better!
With over two years in the making, we’re really excited to finally give you a preview of the upcoming Auria Pro. Full MIDI capabilities, real-time audio warping, powerful audio bussing, two built-in synths and much more, Auria Pro raises the bar in mobile recording once again. Auria Pro will be on display at our booth at NAMM (Booth #6903).
Comprehensive MIDI capabilities including:
- MIDI sequencing
- Tempo and Time-signature tracks
- Piano roll editor
- Real-time MIDI parameters including quantize, velocity shift, velocity compression,
- length compression, random, delay, legato and transpose
- Groove template quantizing with built-in DNA grooves (additional grooves available for
- MIDI processing functions including Transpose, Fixed Length, Velocity Gain, Fixed
- Velocity, Delete Notes, Delete Controller, Restrict Polyphony, Optimize Controller Data,
- Humanize, Delete Overlaps, Crescendo, Reverse, Pedal to Length, Velocity Rescale,
- Velocity Range, Velocity Curve and Compress/Limit
- FabFilter Twin 2 Analog synth built in
- WaveMachine Labs multi-format sampler built in
- Powerful new audio routing with flexible busses
- Real-time audio warping using Elastique Pro v3
- Audio quantize feature
- Transient slicing
- Audio to MIDI conversion
- Unlimited tracks
- 6 AUX sends
- Project templates
- Updated graphics and overall performance improvements
Auria Pro will be available Spring 2015 and will be priced at $49.99 USD, and existing Auria users will also be able to upgrade to Auria Pro for a reduced price. Pricing for the standard Auria version will be $24.99.
For more information and additional screenshot previews, check this post on our forum.
Shure is introducing the MOTIV™ range of digital products, a new plug-and-play microphone line aimed at individuals looking to capture high-quality, 24-bit 48 kHz audio via a Mac, PC or Apple iOS device for podcasts, YouTube videos, field recording, or to capture acoustic/vocal performances. All four members of the new MOTIV range are Apple MFi (made for iPhone, iPod, or iPad) certified devices, including three condenser models (the MV5, MV88 stereo model, and MV51 large-diaphragm model) and a sleek digital audio interface (MVi) that can connect directly to any iOS device without additional adapters or connection kits. For in-depth control, there’s also the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV Mobile Recording iOS app.
The microphones and interface come with five user-selectable DSP modes — Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, and Loud — designed to help entry-level users seeking better audio quality, and which set audio parameters on the different models behind the scenes, including gain, EQ, and compression.
“The design of the MOTIV range acknowledges respected Shure products of the past, while offering the latest in modern technology and connectivity,” comments Shure Senior Product Manager Wolfgang Bilz. “The MOTIV range was conceived to offer everyone the means to record high-quality sound directly onto mobile and USB devices. With their advanced sound quality, durable construction, powerful DSP and flexible operation, they continue the high standards for which Shure is known.”
About MOTIV Digital Products
• MV5 Digital Condenser Microphone: The MV5 is ideal for recording vocals and acoustic instruments, or for use with Skype, and comes equipped with three DSP modes, Micro-B to USB and Micro-B to Lightning cables. Engineered for quick and easy portable use, the MOTIV MV5 has a custom tuned microphone capsule and a built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring. It’s available in grey and black and ships complete with a detachable desktop stand and integrated thread mount compatible with any quarter-inch standard camera tripod.
• MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone: The MV88 allows users of any Apple iPhone, iPod, or iPad equipped with a Lightning connector to capture high-quality field recordings on the go. The mid-side microphone element is situated on a hinged, rotating mount for flexible repositioning – even in video applications, and its five built-in DSP preset modes, plus 5-band EQ, stereo width control, and other advanced features are easily accessed through the free ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App.
• MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone: Specifically engineered for high-quality digital audio capture, the all-digital MV51 connects to any iOS device, Mac, or PC, and comes with Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B to USB cables. In addition to its five DSP preset modes for optimal recording, the MV51 includes the industry’s first touch panel control for quick access to gain, phantom power, mute, and headphone volume adjustments. The one-inch capsule element is easily monitored in real-time through the built-in headphone output, and the striking vintage design includes an integrated kickstand for desktop use, which quickly adapts for use with standard mic stands.
• MVi Digital Audio Interface: The durable, low-profile MVi connects any XLR microphone or quarter-inch (6.3 mm) jack instrument (guitar, bass, or keyboard) to an iOS device, Mac, or PC for high-quality audio capture. In addition to the five built-in DSP preset modes, the MVi also includes Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B to USB cables, as well as Shure’s onboard touch panel control for quick access to gain, mute, and headphone volume adjustments.
• ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App: The free Recording App for iOS devices allows real-time adjustments for the best performance. The easy-to-use interface includes selectable DSP preset modes, microphone gain adjustment, and an intuitive stereo width control that adjusts the microphone pick-up pattern for optimal results, depending on the sound source and surrounding environment.
The MOTIV product line will be available in summer 2015.
Here’s the official link – http://www.shure.com/americas/stories/motiv-digital-microphones
Audio Recorder Pro Adv
Brand new level in audio recorder apps! Around you always somebody says something funny or you hear some unusual or pleasant for you noises and sound effects. And you want to remember it but your device recorder is too weak to save these sounds in high quality. Now, you don’t need to worry about it. Audio Recorder will solve all your problems.
How to use: First of all, tap on a REC button to record something. After recording you can replay it to test. Then you can use a collection of settings to upgrade the sound quality! In the end don’t forget to save your audio file!
– Smart sound recorder and editor
– Only high-quality records
– Professional recording machine design
– Useful application for your Mac
Don’t let your simple recording apps ruin your memories! Audio Recorder app will save it for you for a long time in a high quality!
Developer: Academ Media Labs, LLC.