*** Please note that a supported hardware device is required to unlock the feature set of Cubasis LE (unless unlocked Cubasis LE runs in demo mode). Please visit http://www.steinberg.net/cubasisle for more details. (Or watch the video below) ***
Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. With MicroSonic, Cubasis LE includes a virtual instrument to be played in real time using the flexible virtual keyboard. Song ideas can be captured with up to four audio and four MIDI tracks and further edited and polished to perfection with the integrated editors, mixer and selected effects. Thanks to the Cubasis project importer, Cubasis LE projects can be even opened in Cubase – both on Windows and OS X. With touch-intuitive production tools, Cubasis LE opens up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
• Up to 4 audio and 4 MIDI tracks
• 2 assignable physical inputs and stereo output
• 32-bit floating point audio engine
• Audio I/O resolution of 16-bit/44.1 kHz
• iOS 32 and 64-bit support (depending on the device used)
• MicroSonic with 25 virtual instrument sounds
• Mixer with 4 effect processors
• Virtual keyboard
• Sample Editor and Key Editor
• Export to Cubase
• Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
• Import audio from your iTunes music library
• Audio mixdown and MIDI export
• Unlock all the features of the full Cubasis version via in-app purchase
48 voices: iPad 2, iPad mini
128 voices: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
For more details, and comparisons with the full version, head to – http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/mobile_apps/cubasis_le/start.html
With time-saving features and a UI designed to get out of your way, this is the app you need for podcasting, radio journalism, or other professional voice production like lectures, speeches, and voiceovers.
— Streamlined Recording —
Open Ferrite and with just one tap you’re recording. No fuss, and it won’t break a sweat even with hours-long sessions. Just make sure your device has enough free space!
Recording an interview and you want to highlight a few quotes? Have to take out some inappropriate language? Or just fluffed a sentence and need to fix it? Bookmark moments during your recording and they’ll be flagged up during edits, so you can jump right to them.
Monitor levels with live recording meters, or listen through headphones. Tag your audio to find it quickly later. And of course you can import audio from your Music Library, iCloud, and other services such as Dropbox.
Please note: the free version has limited duration for recording & editing projects. Upgrade, and you can edit projects up to 24 hours long!
— Editing is a Snip —
Ferrite features full multi-track editing, from quick cuts, up to producing a complete podcast or broadcast package. Zoom out to see hours at a glance, or zoom in all the way down to individual samples.
Take a single clip, or a bunch, and arrange them in an editing project: moving, cropping, slicing, fading in and out, or crossfade between clips just by overlapping them. Arrange your clips on tracks, with full control over each track’s volume and panning, and Mute or Solo as needed.
And best of all, you needn’t fear trying out changes: Ferrite has great Undo/Redo — even if you quit the app and come back a month later, you can still undo all the way back to the moment you created your project!
— Advanced Editing Features —
Need more? Ferrite also includes:
• Automatic ducking: set tracks to “duck under” others (e.g. ducking music behind voice-overs)
• Strip Silence: Carves away all the silent sections from a recording, making it easy to edit the remaining audio
With a single In-App Purchase, you can unlock these additional tools:
• Add professional effects to your tracks such as Noise Gate and Dynamic Range Compression, for projects that sound clean and engaging
• Automate volume, panning and effects settings so they vary over time, both on individual tracks and the final mix
• Adjust automated settings during playback to record your changes into the timeline
• If you need the most precise control, you can create or fine-tune automation curves directly
— Bonus Features in iOS 9 —
• Find your recordings and projects direct from your Home Screen, with Spotlight support
• iPad Split View and Slide Over support: Use Ferrite side-by-side with other apps. Recording a narration? Open another app with your script and place Ferrite down the side of the screen. Or open the User Guide in Safari on one side while you learn Ferrite on the other.
Bonus features available on compatible devices only. Please see our support pages for more details. Maximum number of tracks available depends on the speed of your device.
Fore more details – http://www.wooji-juice.com/products/ferrite/index
IK Multimedia, the leader in mobile music creation technology, is pleased to announce iRig® Pro DUO, the first truly mobile high-definition dual-channel mobile audio and MIDI interface for iPhone/iPad, Mac/PC and Android devices. The smallest fully-featured dual-channel interface, iRig Pro DUO finally frees musicians to create inspired music on the go with studio-quality audio and a whole suite of features found in interfaces costing three times the price. Designed and made in Italy, it comes fully loaded with everything musicians and producers need to record on the move.
iRig Pro DUO features two XLR/TRS combo audio input jacks with gain controls and phantom power, ultra-low noise/high-headroom preamps, high-end 24-bit AD/DA converters, MIDI IN/OUT jacks for connecting controllers and other MIDI devices, a stereo pair of TRS balanced output jacks and a headphone out with level control. To top it all off, it’s also truly self-powered via 2 AA batteries and comes with an array of additional powering options. No other studio-quality audio interface offers this level of portability at such an affordable price. And, most remarkably, it manages to fit all of these features (and more) into an extremely compact enclosure that fits easily into the palm of a hand. With iRig Pro DUO, true mobility for portable simultaneous 2-channel recording and processing has finally arrived for everyone.
What makes iRig Pro DUO stand out in the crowded interface market is its remarkable level of portability and professional audio quality. Designed to fit recording studio specifications into a travel-ready enclosure, it is the smallest fully-featured dual-channel interface available. Its compact size and multitude of powering options make it ideally suited for use while on the move – for true “off the grid” performance, iRig Pro DUO can be powered by 2 AA batteries (included). Plus, iRig Pro DUO can be powered via USB for Mac/PC or via an optional wall power adapter. This means that it’s ideal for use everywhere: on the road, at a gig, in the studio and anywhere in between. It’s a perfectly portable self-contained mobile studio solution for the musician or producer who wants the utmost in recording quality and versatility.
iRig Pro DUO is the most compact dual-channel interface available. Measuring just 130 x 75 x 38 mm, it fits easily into a gig bag, laptop bag, pocket or the palm of a hand.
True pro quality
iRig Pro DUO’s high-grade analogue circuitry and no compromise power supply design provide studio-quality sound on the go. Its dual XLR/TRS audio input jacks can be used to plug in guitars, basses, keyboards, line-level instruments and microphones to capture pristine and transparent 24-bit audio on the go. Players can record two channels of audio simultaneously using two instruments, two studio microphones or any combination of instruments they desire. It’s perfect for singer/songwriters, guitar and bass jammers, duet singers and more – the possibilities are infinite. MIDI controllers and instruments can be connected with ease thanks to iRig Pro DUO’s MIDI IN/OUT jacks. All the required cables for connecting MIDI hardware are included (TRS to MIDI-DIN).
With its dual inputs, musicians can make multi-track recordings on the fly. iRig Pro DUO can accommodate high-end phantom powered condenser microphones – 48V phantom power is available with the flip of a switch. Sound can be conveniently monitored with zero latency via either its 2 balanced TRS outputs or its headphone out jack with onboard level control.
iRig Pro DUO’s high-quality balanced outputs can easily drive any kind of input. They deliver a stunningly clear audio signal thanks to its exceptional output drivers. The totally floating design of iRig Pro DUO’s balanced outputs protect it from potential ground loop issues and buzz when performing onstage with iOS devices or laptops. This superior design makes it the ideal audio interface for live performing musicians that want to connect their gear directly to the stage audio system without having to use any special cables or problematic DI Boxes.
True studio sound
When it comes to recording interfaces, they’re really only as good as they sound – and iRig Pro DUO sounds absolutely fantastic. This is due to world class AD/DA conversion, no compromise analogue stages, superior power supply, ultra-low noise and high-headroom preamps and professional balanced audio outputs. Simply put, iRig Pro DUO lets musicians and producers make great sounding recordings with all the musical subtlety and nuance of a pro studio interface, but in an extremely mobile form-factor.
Truly loaded with apps
iRig Pro DUO also comes with over $/€450 worth of useful apps and software from IK Multimedia that allow it to work right out of the box. These include powerful tools like AmpliTube® Metal,SampleTank® SE and T-RackS® Classic for Mac and PC as well as a full complement of recording and processing apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices. iRig Pro DUO is loaded with everything needed to fuel creativity and enhance productivity. For the complete list of included software and apps, please visit www.irigproduo.com/apps
iRig Pro DUO is also fully compatible with a wide variety of third party apps and software, like Cubasis, ProStudio Vocal FX, MultiTrack DAW, Samsung Soundcamp and more. It’s also compatible with Apple’s GarageBand and Logic Pro X apps, and iOS Voice Memos and more.
Pricing and availability
iRig Pro DUO is now shipping and available from music and electronics retailers worldwide, and from the IK online store, for only $/€199.99 (excluding taxes).
|For more information, please visit
Trackd is the tool songwriters, musicians and creators have been waiting for! Record songs and demos with ease, and get your bandmates, friends and co-creators collaborating within seconds to build brilliant jams. Time to put the voicenotes away for good and get creating with Trackd!
Recording with Trackd is extremely simple and within minutes your ideas become songs. Mix and pan your recordings, then share them to Facebook, dropbox, email or even your camera roll and get them out there!
Create a profile in Trackd and post your recordings to show off your skills and open yourself up to a world of collaboration. Search for new musicians to create with through instrument tags, and become discoverable yourself as your song library grows. Connect Facebook or Twitter to instantly add all of your friends using Trackd to your list of potential collaborators.
With Trackd in your pocket you’ll never let a song idea get away, or be without your bandmates and co-writers ever again!
• Record from your iPhone with up to 8 tracks
• Mix and pan your recordings with ease
• Play, scrub and delete your recordings
• Create as many new projects as your iPhone will hold – for free
• Invite your friends to add parts with a couple of taps
• Create an online profile to show off your talents and genres
• Discover and connect with artists, musicians and songwriters all over the world
• Collaborations are totally private and under your control at all times
• Share your songs with the world through your Track profile, Facebook, email and more
• Dropbox export your complete songs
• Name, tag and add meta-data to your songs
• Stick to the beat with a built-in metronome
• Attach lyrics to your songs and keep them private or share with your collaborators
For more details – http://trackdmusic.com/
LoopTree is an exciting new breed of looper that brings more fun than ever to creating live music! Record and group practically unlimited vocal and instrumental loops using a powerful, layered interface that gives you unrivalled control over the music you create.
Get your creative juices flowing and evolve your loops using the built-in filter and multi-touch beat repeat.
LoopTree solves the problem of destructive merging by instead combining your loops into layers. You retain individual control over your original loops and you can also control them as one using the new layer.
Note: of course nothing’s truly unlimited, but we haven’t programmed any specific limit to the number of loops or layers you can have. If you keep adding loops, eventually you will start to hear audio glitches.
• Unlimited number of loops (practically!)
• Non-destructive layering
• Beat repeat – sample, repeat and reverse loops
• Filter – add variety with an LPF, BPF and HPF
• Normal recording – fixed or multiple length loops
• Chained recording – select multiple tracks to record loops back-to-back
• Layered recording – equivalent of non-destructive overdubbing
Within a session, all loops are a 2^n multiple of the shortest loop (2x, 4x, 8x, etc). This makes it really easy to set the loop length whilst recording.
EASY TO USE
• One-finger volume/pan control on individual or simultaneous loops
• Group control – group tracks into layers; parent tracks control all layers of child tracks.
• MIDI Control
• Quantize options
• Metronome – create custom accented rhythms
SHARING AND IMPORT
• Support for IAA, AudioBus – best used with LoopTree in the foreground
• AudioCopy – copy session recordings and combined loops
• AudioPaste – start your session with pasted audio
• Share sessions and recordings via email, iTunes and SoundCloud
LoopTree works well with headphones, but for truly outstanding quality, we recommend using a USB audio interface. We have tested the following interfaces:
• Behringer UCA222 and 202
• Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (includes MIDI)
Mic Room is an extremely powerful and easy-to-use microphone modeling app for your iPhone or iPad. It gives you a comprehensive virtual collection of some of the most iconic microphone models of all time. Now you can have a diverse and versatile range of mic sounds that you can bring with you for use anytime and anywhere.
The full version gives you 8 microphones to choose from. These mics cover the entire spectrum of sounds from classic to contemporary: You get a spread of dynamic, condenser and ribbon microphones that have all been modeled on the essential tools used by A-list production studios everyday. And you can add on to this initial collection with even more microphones via in-app purchase.
Using Mic Room couldn’t be easier. It works seamlessly with your favorite high-quality hardware microphones (like IK’s new iRig Mic Studio or iRig Mic HD) or the built-in mic on your iPhone or iPad. Just plug in, open the app, select which model you want your mic to sound like and there you have it — you’re ready to go.
And, to make sure you always get the best sound possible, each virtual microphone includes an input gain knob and an easy-to-read circular level meter. Just touch and drag until you get the sound you want.
You’ll be amazed by the sound quality of these microphones. It’s just like having the real thing in front of you. This should come as no surprise as each has been crafted by the same team of engineers behind IK’s acclaimed AmpliTube and VocaLive families of apps and software.
Mic Room is Audiobus and Inter-App Audio compatible, so it can be effortlessly used with other hosts and applications for many creative possibilities.
* Powerful yet easy to use microphone modeling app
* Comes with 8 mic models
* Expandable with more mic models via in-app purchase
* Companion app for iRig Mic Studio, iRig Mic HD, iRig Mic Field, iRig Mic, iRig Mic Cast and other quality IK Multimedia microphones
* Also works with your iPhone or iPad’s built-in mic
* Adjustable input level
* Level meter
* Master bypass switch
* Inter-App Audio and Audiobus compatibility
* Free version also available
For more information:
What you can expect in the latest update Version 2.0:
• Extension Pack (in-app purchase) is now called Pro Extension.
• Pro Extension: Songs can have either an extra Effect Return or up to 8 Groups.
• Pro Extension: Time stretching in track editors.
• Pro Extension: Tempo editor can process audio tracks.
• Pro Extension: Create new song using current as template.
• Pro Extension features Phase Inverter effect.
• Can now record multiple Audiobus sources simultaneously.
• Uses Audiobus 2.1.5 SDK.
• Improved transport cycling: Overview bar remembers cycle region after transport stopped, longtapping Play button starts cycling, transport menu features ‘Set Cycle Start’ and ‘Set Cycle End’ options.
• Editors: add and draw modes can be sticky (see ‘Sticky add/draw modes’ setting in Preferences pane).
• Editors: tweaked graphics to make it easier to see which mode an editor is in.
• MultitrackStudio Instruments: step through presets by swiping vertically over the instrument box. Also works for SoundFont Player presets and the Pro Extension’s Convolutor effect impulse responses.
• Tempo editor shows mixed version of tracks in background.
• Matrix Sampler now displays the note to which the current cell responds.
• Fixed: SoundFont Player ignored pitch bend range setting.
• Fixed: Matrix Sampler’s Volume knob settings weren’t stored and recalled correctly.
• Several other fixes.
Apogee’s MetaRecorder is the first two-channel audio recording app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to offer intuitive multi-take recording, tagging and file organization for any field recording scenario.
Essential features of MetaRecorder can be controlled from Apple Watch – start and stop recording, add a take to Favorites, add Markers or set your microphone input level.
**Free version of MetaRecorder is limited to 60 seconds of continuous audio recording. For a limited time, connect Apogee or Sennheiser iOS audio interface to upgrade or purchase full version in the App to unlock recording time restriction**
Made for ClipMic digital and MKE 2 digital by Sennheiser
The perfect companion to Sennheiser’s clip-on digital microphones, MetaRecorder features 24 bit/96kHz recording quality plus software control of the mic input level and DSP processing.
Transform Your Final Cut Pro X workflow
Apply metadata tags like Keywords, Favorites, Markers and more to your audio files while recording in the field, then share the recorded audio and Final Cut Pro XML files to Dropbox directly from MetaRecorder. When imported into Final Cut Pro on a Mac, the captured metadata greatly simplifies the process of organizing and parsing your media, substantially accelerating your post-production workflow.
Ideal for capturing Speech, Events or Audio for Video
MetaRecorder and Sennheiser clip-on digital microphones are perfect for anyone who wants a simple high-quality setup to record Podcasts, presentations, news reports, interviews or meetings directly to their iPhone.
There are amazing moments happening in your life you’ll want to relive in the years to come. Children’s recitals, performances, weddings, anniversaries and retirement parties – capture these memories with the best sound quality possible using Sennheiser clip-on digital microphones and Apogee MetaRecorder.
Independent filmmakers can rely on iPhones as flexible tools for video production.As the audio component in a dual system DSLR video shoot, Sennheiser clip-on digital microphones and an iOS device make capturing professional quality productions simple and efficient.
Unlock the full potential of MetaRecorder: LIMITED TIME OFFER
The free version of MetaRecorder is limited to 60 seconds of continuous recording.
For a limited time, if you have a compatible Sennheiser or Apogee device, you can unlock unlimited continuous recording in MetaRecorder for free simply by connecting any compatible device (see list of devices below).
If you do not have a compatible device, you can make an in-app purchase to upgrade to unlimited recording.
Compatible devices for unlocking MetaRecorder include:
Sennheiser ClipMic digital
Sennheiser MKE 2 digital
Apogee ONE for iPad & Mac
Apogee Duet for iPad & Mac
Apogee Quartet for iPad & Mac
Record multiple takes and navigate easily between them
Mono or stereo audio recording up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution
Effortless media organization of field audio recordings
Add metadata such as Keywords, Markers + Notes and Favorites on the fly
Customize audio file names
Export to Dropbox as FCPXML format to open in Final Cut Pro
Control input gain and other settings for compatible devices
Control essential features with Apple Watch
For more details – http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/metarecorder
Designed for use with MOTIV Digital Condenser Microphones, the ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App allows real-time function adjustments for the best performance. An easy-to-use interface includes 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed recording, selectable DSP preset modes, microphone gain adjustment, and an intuitive stereo width control that adjusts the microphone pick-up pattern for optimal results, depending on the sound source and surrounding environment.
MOTIV Mobile Recording App Features And Benefits
• Record 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed audio
• Share files via email, text, and iTunes
• High resolution metering
• 36 dB of adjustable gain
• MV88 Preset Modes – Five selectable modes optimize settings for gain, stereo width, equalization, and compression to match your recording needs.
• MV88 Advanced Audio Settings :
◦ Polar Pattern Selection (Stereo and Mono Settings)
◦ Stereo, Mono Cardioid, Mono Bi-Directional, Raw Mid-Side Output, and Stereo Width Adjustment
◦ Wind Noise Reduction – low-frequency cutoff filter to eliminate rumble caused by environmental noise.
◦ Left-Right Channel Swap – flips the left and right audio channels when recording. Enable the swap to match the audio to video that is recorded when the microphone is reversed in certain phone/tablet positions.
◦ Equalizer, Limiter, and Compressor
The guys at Wavelabs have put together a video covering some of the new features you can expect to see in their upcoming ‘pro’ version of Auria. Check it out below –
Grab the current version, which is on sale at the moment –