“midi Sampler” turns your device into a sampler for professional musicians and / or DJs composers able to:
- Create the entire musical instrument from a single sampled sound
- Receive MIDI messages from an external MIDI keyboard and play the corresponding notes
- Turn any MIDI keyboard in any musical instrument / special effect that you want
- Import any type of sound and automatic generation of the scale of sounds (8 octaves)
- Ability to store an infinite number sounds using the archive of sounds (“Samples Archive”) of “midi Sampler”
- “Samples Collection” with many sound samples free downloadable
- “General MIDI samples” FREE library downloadable from the “Samples Collection”
- Two independent keyboards multi-touch (24 + 24 keys) with independent octaves control for each keyboard
- Ability to receive the MIDI messages from an external MIDI keyboard / MIDI device (with independent octaves control)
- Filter for the MIDI IN messages
- “Bending” control to change the sound in real time
- “Sample Start Position” control to remove the initial part of a sound sample (eg silence) by specifying the start time instant of the sample (AUDIO CUT FEATURE)
- “Sustain Pedal”
- Multi voices (up to 96)
- Default “GRAND PIANO” sample
- Ability of “recording” of musical patterns during live performances:
enabling the recording (using the “midi Sampler” recording button), “midi Sampler” will record (audio file) the music played by the user using the keyboard (multi-touch keyboards or external MIDI keyboard)
For a full rundown on this app - http://www.ngcybit.it/iTunesApp/midi-sampler/
- Audiobus Support: Allows you to send audio from this app to other audiobus supported apps for effects and realtime recording.
- Beautiful & Easy-To-Use Interface
- Sequence with Dozens of SoundKits, high quality Reverb & Delay effects for each track.
- Export Your Songs as mp3s, project files to collaborate with friends, upload to YouTube and Facebook & open into other apps.
- Edit each individual note in the “Sequencer”
- Tap the tempo of your choice for each song
- Unlimited Songs
- Solo + Mute each track
- Copy/Paste Note Recordings from one track to another
- Tap the metronome dots to activate the Metronome
- Set a note Pattern then just hold your fingers to the notes and let BeatPad – Trance play the pattern for you.
- Quantize settings place your recorded notes on beat/in sync automatically.
- Several Polyphony Settings
- Beat Collection 130BPM
- Bent Synth Chords
- Deep Bass
- Distorted Lick
- FX Collection
- Piano Arp
- Piano Chords
- Piano Chords 2
- Piano Melody
- Piano Octave
- Piano Octave Low
- Short Drop
- Synth Arp
- Synth Chord Pattern
- Synth Chords
- Synth Collection 130BPM
- Synth Lead
- Synth Pattern
- Trance Kit 1
- Trance Piano 1
- Trance Piano 2
- Trance Piano 3
- Trance Piano 4
- XME Kit 6
- XME Kit 7
*More Kits and Features coming
Edit the sounds and effects by moving and twisting colored blocks. Yellofier doesn’t look like any other music program. You can create a full song within minutes – even without knowing anything about music!
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be yellofied!
• Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
• Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
• Multiple effects and variations
• Share your work
• 32 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
• Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
For best sound, use headphones.
Play, record and manipulate your audio samples on stage or in your bed using an intuitive multi-touch musical application.
- Play with 12 simultaneous samples on the 3 coloured tracks.
- Scratch, revert, slice, pause, fade & resync up to 4 clips on each track.
- Play with an effect on each track & a master effect.
- 5 sound effects: Crusher, Repeater, Delay, Phaser, LP Filter.
- Import and export your samples and patches using iTunes Sharing.
- Record live loops from audio-input and internal mixer.
- Exclusive playback resync feature.
- BPM-synced clip trigger and playback & metronome.
- Smart controls for faster actions.
- Low latency audio engine.
- 4 fresh demo patches.
- 140+ audio samples included.
- Support for 16bit wav samples.
- Embedded user manual and feedback.
- Audio Copy & Paste
- Audiobus support
Available for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch.
All you need to do is import your favorite music from iPod music library, various audio files, etc., and tap the pad!
According to your preference, you can use S4-Pad in many ways such as the following:
- Making sound effects
- Using as drum pads
- Using as an acoustic device in stage
- Available 256-patterns audio files (16 pads x 16 banks. For iPhone and iPod Touch: 9 pads x 9 banks = 81 patterns)
- This app allows you to make backup/restore 256-patterns audio files up to the limit of your storage device.
- Each pad allows you to…
>select three patterns of Play mode
>trim the position to play
>set loop mode
>set fade-in, fade-out (Only when loop mode is invalid)
>set volume and pan
>set Mute Group
- You can import various audio files from iPod music library and iTunes. In addition, you can import audio files from AudioPaste into pad.
- Each effect
>Reverb, Delay, Distortion, Low Pass Filter, Varispeed
>CoreMIDI is supported(MIDI in only)
>Supported background playback.
The sounds will not interrupt any music you might be playing on your iPad, which makes Samples great for Podcasting and radio shows.
It’s very fast, and as simple as can be.
If Samples misbehaves, or if you have a suggestion to make it work better for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. You’ll find a Send Feedback button on the back of the app.
Create your own instruments from sounds you record. Make your own Grand Piano, Cat Piano, Dog Piano, Bird Piano or Majestic Bug Piano, or get creative and create something with your own voice. There are no limits.
Record any sound, and play it back on the keyboard as an instrument or using Virtual MIDI and Core MIDI! Record anything and turn it into something musical and creative. For example, record one note from a guitar, and instantly can play any note from that guitar.
VoKey is a powerful, easy to use sampler. Import and export from your computer, manipulate the waveform with the touch screen, timeshift to sync all of the notes when playing chords… Record your performances, and play them back with the most dynamic and versatile piano on the iPad or iPhone.
• Waveform Selection – Drag your finger over the waveform to quickly edit the sample to use on the keyboard.
• Map to Keys – Select multiple regions of a sample to be mapped to separate keys on the keyboard.
• Reverse Sample Mode – Play samples in reverse, and use the waveform to customize the sample further.
• Web Interface – Upload and customize your VoKEY samples from a local computer.
• Virtual MIDI / Core MIDI – Use an external MIDI keyboard or send MIDI to other devices
• 13 Reverb effects with wet/dry adjustment
• Compatible with the IK Multimedia iRig Mic, for high quality recordings
• Audiobus Support
• Waveform painting and jumping.
Edit by painting selections of the waveform RED or BLUE. this allows customized ‘Map to Keys’ effects. Jump between blue segments in the waveform easily with the ‘NEXT’ button.
• Sound Modes:
The Timeshifting (or Timestretching) option allows simultaneously played notes to be in sync and the same duration, making the samples sound harmonious and musical when played together.
• Automatic Sample Trimming
This version automatically recognizes and removes the silence or “dead air” at the beginning and end of the recorded sample, making the keyboard very responsive.
• Audio Normalization
Normalization increases the loudness of your recordings to a maximum level without introducing any new distortion.
• Sustain and Looping.
Control how the recorded samples are looped and sustained, when played on the keyboard.
• 30-Note Polyphony – make your own custom high-quality uncompressed (48.0k 16 bit) samples.
• Fully Animated Keyboard with multitouch glissando (finger sliding).
• Save, Load, Preview, and Delete Samples.
• Save and load Song Performances with Tempo adjustment.
SpheroSampler is new-generation music instrument which records and plays audio tracks onto two 3D-spheres.
It is new idea for sound making. Using SpheroSmpler, you will obtain new surprising sounds and loops.
Playing SpheroSampler is resemble dj and violin-player work. You vary speed and do smooth morphing of sounds, for making new unique music!
You can record your sounds via microphone or using build-in synth.SpheroSampler
Also, you can export your mixes into wav-files.
Developer: Svetlana Perevalova
Rated: 4+Price: Free Download Here
Make your own Beats Electro, House, Hiphop, Minimal, Dubstep, Nujazz … and share a Jam with friends.
Loop-based music sequencer specially designed for playing live, it is associated with an innovative and powerful randomization tool.
WEJAAM allows you to take great pleasure in making music without being a musician.
It’s very simple to make a beat, just select from the Djaam library or you also can pick up from the World Jaam community the only think you have to do it’s to create you beat using the hit editor, add sound, delete sound that’s so easy…
Give you access to a 5 pads controllers instead than knob in this way you will control simple your feeling with your finger on the screen, we also record your live session.
WEJAAM’s complete mastering system in a single integrated app includes Limiter, Reverb, Delay, Flanger, Equalizer, Chorus, Distortion.
Based on feedback and requests gathered from mastering professionals, Wejaam advanced includes exclusive controls and features.
Random your imagination
With this exclusive features you can easily have access to one million of possibilities, during your live performance run and tap to the random bar to bring up a new pattern idea.
share your jam head to head with friends it’s an unforgettable music experience.
Ready to go now ?
Make your own song within minutes and sound like a pro just record your live and create the best traxx ever. Then upload the song and share your mix all around the world.
• Sequencer 6 patterns of 32 notes.
• 6-channel instrument (synthesizer or sampler).
• 1 parametric Filter by channel.
• 2 effect sends per channel (Delay, Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Overdrive).
• 3-band equalizer.
• Output limiter.
• Export recordings and programs with iTunes.
• Bluetooth Synchronization allows you to play with another person and have the same audio output on each device.
Check http://www.wejaam.com for all the details
Turn your iPad into an MPC. With more than 1,200 samples, 50 editable programs, 80 editable sequences, and iconic MPC workflow, iMPC is the first app to bring all the functionality of a classic Akai Pro MPC to your iPad. iMPC includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily, including built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences and record and overdub beats. Time correction from 1/8 note to 1/32T with variable swing, and Note Repeat from 1/8 note to 1/32T with latch control are also built in. The app’s built-in sampler can record samples three different ways: using the mic on the iPad, using the line input on the iPad, or using the multi-touch turntable interface in iMPC to record samples directly from iTunes or other music libraries.
• More than 1,200 samples, 50 editable programs, and 80 editable sequences
• Exclusive iMPC sound set and classic Akai Professional sound library
• Sample from iPad mic, line-in, or music library using multi-touch turntable interface
• Export tracks to MPC Software for use with MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio
• In-app SoundCloud community, powered by CloudSeeder
• Share on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
• 16 Levels mode: 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning
• Note Variation slider: adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play
• Trim and categorize samples, undo takes and erase samples
• Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
• Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
• Simple drag and drop program creation
• Built-in effects: delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter
• Time correct: 1/8 note – 1/32T with variable swing
• Note Repeat: 1/8 note – 1/32T timing, with latch
• Supports WIST, wireless Sync Start protocol from Korg
• AudioCopy beats and sequences to compatible apps
• AudioPaste samples from compatible apps
• Tabletop Ready iMPC is free for for iMPC owners
• Route to and use with your favorite Tabletop Effects and devices
• Line-in allows you to resample Tabletop devices
• Use with Tabletop’s Timeline Editor
For more details – Click here