Sample your voice, musical instruments, and ambient sound. Create a multi-timbral synth by combining samples from different instruments.
Auto Sampler combines pitch detection, sound sampling, and wavetable synthesis into easy to use app that runs on any iOS device with a microphone. Samples are automatically extracted from live audio through the microphone input (built-in or external). The pitch detector assigns a pitch to each sampled sound, which is displayed on a piano keyboard as it is captured.
A polyphonic multi-timbral wavetable synthesizer resamples and blends samples into a continuous palette of sound. The synth can be played with the built-in keyboard, from other apps, or remotely using standard MIDI controllers. Controls adjust blending, modulation, attack/decay, and other parameters.
A small string/woodwind orchestra constructed from the University of Iowa’s musical sample library is provided to get you started.
IK Multimedia, the leader in mobile music-creation apps and accessories for iOS devices is pleased to announce a new version of SampleTank, the premium virtual instrument and sound module for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The new version gives mobile musicians access to the world-class orchestral and choir sounds of Miroslav Philharmonik – Mobile Edition, plus adds sound-library management, so musicians can easily add, delete and re-download complete collections of instrument categories, as needed.
The Miroslav Philharmonik – Mobile Edition for the SampleTank mobile app is available as an in-app purchase, and is derived from the insanely popular Miroslav Philharmonik standalone app and DAW plug-in for Mac/PC that’s used in studios around the world. These famous orchestral instrument sounds and textures have been heard in hundreds of Hollywood movie scores, and in compositions from some of the top performing pros like Serj Tankian (System of a Down), J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Sean Kingston and Lana Del Rey, to name a few. Miroslav Philharmonik features instruments that were beautifully recorded at the Dvorák Symphony Hall in Prague by Miroslav Vitous with the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra. These sounds have a texture, warmth, and beauty that is considered “the standard”, and is unrivalled in the virtual instrument world.
The Miroslav Philharmonik – Mobile Edition for SampleTank includes 100 orchestral sounds and textures with multiple instrument performance styles, including 5 orchestral ensembles, 39 string instrument sounds (violin, viola, contrabass, cello and harp), 15 brass instrument sounds (trumpet, trombone, French horn and tuba), 12 woodwind instrument sounds (flute, bass flute, piccolo, clarinet, bass clarinet, oboe and bassoon), 4 vocal choir ensembles, 1 cathedral organ sound, 1 celesta sound set, 10 orchestral synth pads, and 13 orchestral percussion sounds.
The version 1.6 update of SampleTank for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch also gives musicians a sound-management feature that provides the ability to add or delete sound-library collections with a single click, thus freeing up space as needed on their device for recordings. If a user deletes a purchased library and later wishes to reinstall it, it can be easily accomplished via the in-app restore feature. The version 1.6 update of SampleTank also adds stunningly clear iPad Retina Display graphic support the newer iPad models. The Miroslav Philharmonik Mobile Edition – along with future downloadable sound collections – requires iOS 6 or later, although the app itself will still work fine with iOS 5.
SampleTank for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is a complete professional-quality virtual instrument and sound workstation that allows musicians to use a portable keyboard/MIDI controller like iRig KEYS, or any MIDI keyboard controller with a MIDI interface like iRig MIDI, to create and perform with studio-quality instruments and sounds on the go. SampleTank is also Audiobus compatible, so it can be used with other mobile recording and DAW applications like GarageBand, AmpliTube and VocaLive for creating music on the go, anytime and everywhere. SampleTank is compatible with iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch 4G or later, and any iPad model.
Pricing and Availability
SampleTank 1.6 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is available now as a free update on the App Store. The Miroslav Philharmonik Collection is available as an in-app purchase for $19.99/€17.99. Additional instrument collections will also be available soon via in-app purchase.
If you’ve got a burning desire to load or record your own samples on an MPC style interface, this could be just what you’re looking for….
Rhythm-G is an MPC app that allows you to store your own .mp3 files and play them back your way. Mix and match your sounds, play them back as beats. Record your voice or someone else’s voice. Record or sample a track and then play it back. Loop the sound stored in each block. Load your own custom mp3 files on http://rhythm-g.com
Discover the new music application by Fingerlab, winner of the Apple Design Award 2012 for DM1 – The Drum Machine.
Musyc is a fun and innovative music application where touch turns into music.
No use of piano keyboard or partitions, draw shapes and listen to your piece of music while viewing sounds bouncing on the screen.
Enjoy the 64 instruments (organized into 16 groups) exclusively created and produced at Fingerlab music studio as well as all the exciting and new physical and music tools provided in Musyc.
Musyc is free and its full version is available through in-app purchases.
WARNING: Musyc is not compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3 and iPod touch 4.
-Graphic design by Jonas Eriksson
-Optimized for iPhone 5 and new iPad
-High quality sound engine
-Ultra-realistic physical engine
-Audio track mixer (level, pitch, length, pan, mute)
-2 effect channels with 5 effects (Delay, Overdrive, Reverb, Dalek, Compressor)
-Advanced physical objects (planet, black hole, modulator, …)
-Real-time audio recording
-High-quality or compressed exports (DropBox, SoundCloud, Mail, AudioCopy and iTunes)
“midi Sampler” turns your device into a sampler for professional musicians and / or DJs composers able to:
- Create the entire musical instrument from a single sampled sound
- Receive MIDI messages from an external MIDI keyboard and play the corresponding notes
- Turn any MIDI keyboard in any musical instrument / special effect that you want
- Import any type of sound and automatic generation of the scale of sounds (8 octaves)
- Ability to store an infinite number sounds using the archive of sounds (“Samples Archive”) of “midi Sampler”
- “Samples Collection” with many sound samples free downloadable
- “General MIDI samples” FREE library downloadable from the “Samples Collection”
- Two independent keyboards multi-touch (24 + 24 keys) with independent octaves control for each keyboard
- Ability to receive the MIDI messages from an external MIDI keyboard / MIDI device (with independent octaves control)
- Filter for the MIDI IN messages
- “Bending” control to change the sound in real time
- “Sample Start Position” control to remove the initial part of a sound sample (eg silence) by specifying the start time instant of the sample (AUDIO CUT FEATURE)
- “Sustain Pedal”
- Multi voices (up to 96)
- Default “GRAND PIANO” sample
- Ability of “recording” of musical patterns during live performances:
enabling the recording (using the “midi Sampler” recording button), “midi Sampler” will record (audio file) the music played by the user using the keyboard (multi-touch keyboards or external MIDI keyboard)
Produce High-End Trance and HipHop tracks with BeatPad – Trance
- Audiobus Support: Allows you to send audio from this app to other audiobus supported apps for effects and realtime recording.
- Beautiful & Easy-To-Use Interface
- Sequence with Dozens of SoundKits, high quality Reverb & Delay effects for each track.
- Export Your Songs as mp3s, project files to collaborate with friends, upload to YouTube and Facebook & open into other apps.
- Edit each individual note in the “Sequencer”
- Tap the tempo of your choice for each song
- Unlimited Songs
- Solo + Mute each track
- Copy/Paste Note Recordings from one track to another
- Tap the metronome dots to activate the Metronome
- Set a note Pattern then just hold your fingers to the notes and let BeatPad – Trance play the pattern for you.
- Quantize settings place your recorded notes on beat/in sync automatically.
- Several Polyphony Settings
- Beat Collection 130BPM
- Bent Synth Chords
- Deep Bass
- Distorted Lick
- FX Collection
- Piano Arp
- Piano Chords
- Piano Chords 2
- Piano Melody
- Piano Octave
- Piano Octave Low
- Short Drop
- Synth Arp
- Synth Chord Pattern
- Synth Chords
- Synth Collection 130BPM
- Synth Lead
- Synth Pattern
- Trance Kit 1
- Trance Piano 1
- Trance Piano 2
- Trance Piano 3
- Trance Piano 4
- XME Kit 6
- XME Kit 7
Yellofier makes anything into music. Record your voice, a musical instrument or everyday noises. Within seconds the app magically turns them into groovy music.
Edit the sounds and effects by moving and twisting colored blocks. Yellofier doesn’t look like any other music program. You can create a full song within minutes – even without knowing anything about music!
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be yellofied!
• Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
• Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
• Multiple effects and variations
• Share your work
• 32 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
• Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
Protein Der Klang is a fresh audio sampler fit for public performances.
Play, record and manipulate your audio samples on stage or in your bed using an intuitive multi-touch musical application.
- Play with 12 simultaneous samples on the 3 coloured tracks.
- Scratch, revert, slice, pause, fade & resync up to 4 clips on each track.
- Play with an effect on each track & a master effect.
- 5 sound effects: Crusher, Repeater, Delay, Phaser, LP Filter.
- Import and export your samples and patches using iTunes Sharing.
- Record live loops from audio-input and internal mixer.
- Exclusive playback resync feature.
- BPM-synced clip trigger and playback & metronome.
- Smart controls for faster actions.
- Low latency audio engine.
- 4 fresh demo patches.
- 140+ audio samples included.
- Support for 16bit wav samples.
- Embedded user manual and feedback.
All you need to do is import your favorite music from iPod music library, various audio files, etc., and tap the pad!
According to your preference, you can use S4-Pad in many ways such as the following:
- Making sound effects
- Using as drum pads
- Using as an acoustic device in stage
- Available 256-patterns audio files (16 pads x 16 banks. For iPhone and iPod Touch: 9 pads x 9 banks = 81 patterns)
- This app allows you to make backup/restore 256-patterns audio files up to the limit of your storage device.
- Each pad allows you to…
>select three patterns of Play mode
>trim the position to play
>set loop mode
>set fade-in, fade-out (Only when loop mode is invalid)
>set volume and pan
>set Mute Group
- You can import various audio files from iPod music library and iTunes. In addition, you can import audio files from AudioPaste into pad.
- Each effect
>Reverb, Delay, Distortion, Low Pass Filter, Varispeed
>CoreMIDI is supported(MIDI in only)
>Supported background playback.