- Audiobus Support: Allows you to send audio from this app to other audiobus supported apps for effects and realtime recording.
- Beautiful & Easy-To-Use Interface
- Sequence with Dozens of SoundKits, high quality Reverb & Delay effects for each track.
- Export Your Songs as mp3s, project files to collaborate with friends, upload to YouTube and Facebook & open into other apps.
- Edit each individual note in the “Sequencer”
- Tap the tempo of your choice for each song
- Unlimited Songs
- Solo + Mute each track
- Copy/Paste Note Recordings from one track to another
- Tap the metronome dots to activate the Metronome
- Set a note Pattern then just hold your fingers to the notes and let BeatPad – Trance play the pattern for you.
- Quantize settings place your recorded notes on beat/in sync automatically.
- Several Polyphony Settings
- Beat Collection 130BPM
- Bent Synth Chords
- Deep Bass
- Distorted Lick
- FX Collection
- Piano Arp
- Piano Chords
- Piano Chords 2
- Piano Melody
- Piano Octave
- Piano Octave Low
- Short Drop
- Synth Arp
- Synth Chord Pattern
- Synth Chords
- Synth Collection 130BPM
- Synth Lead
- Synth Pattern
- Trance Kit 1
- Trance Piano 1
- Trance Piano 2
- Trance Piano 3
- Trance Piano 4
- XME Kit 6
- XME Kit 7
*More Kits and Features coming
Whether you are an experienced musician, or someone just starting to make your own music, Music Composition Aid is here to inspire your talented creation
The music composition aid is based on templates derived from an analysis of a set of pop songs regarding their chord progression in terms of functional theory. The interface and the music composition aid were evaluated in a Thinking-aloud study with six users and analyzed with a qualitative approach.I use the sample-based audio library SoundBankPlayer by Matthijs Hollemans
This music learning apps come with following features :
•Selections of keys (C,C#,Db,D,D#,F,F#,Gb,G,G# etc.)
•Selection of templates (Creepy,Energetic Rock,Religious, American Folk etc.)
•Selection of modulate
•Interactive graphical blinking chord to guide
you on next step
Edit the sounds and effects by moving and twisting colored blocks. Yellofier doesn’t look like any other music program. You can create a full song within minutes – even without knowing anything about music!
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be yellofied!
• Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
• Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
• Multiple effects and variations
• Share your work
• 32 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
• Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
For best sound, use headphones.
Chordion is a new way to make music on the iPad. Choose chords with one hand and play melodies with the other – never hit a wrong note! Chordion is great for performing, writing songs, jamming, or having sing-alongs with friends.
Chordion makes it easy to play common chord changes in any key. In “auto” mode, Chordion’s keyboard follows the chords you play, letting you strum up and down or pluck out melodies. Chordion includes a built-in drum machine & arpeggiator for keeping the beat.
More experienced users will love the wide range of customization options – from the layout of chords to synthesis parameters to exotic scales.
Chordion’s built-in synth engine is highly tweekable and easy to use – create organy drones, echo-y lead lines, or shimmery chimes.
Chordion also supports MIDI, allowing you to play other instruments using Chordion’s unique interface. The chord buttons and keyboard can even be set to different MIDI ports and channels so you can control two instruments at once!
Play, record and manipulate your audio samples on stage or in your bed using an intuitive multi-touch musical application.
- Play with 12 simultaneous samples on the 3 coloured tracks.
- Scratch, revert, slice, pause, fade & resync up to 4 clips on each track.
- Play with an effect on each track & a master effect.
- 5 sound effects: Crusher, Repeater, Delay, Phaser, LP Filter.
- Import and export your samples and patches using iTunes Sharing.
- Record live loops from audio-input and internal mixer.
- Exclusive playback resync feature.
- BPM-synced clip trigger and playback & metronome.
- Smart controls for faster actions.
- Low latency audio engine.
- 4 fresh demo patches.
- 140+ audio samples included.
- Support for 16bit wav samples.
- Embedded user manual and feedback.
- Audio Copy & Paste
- Audiobus support
Available for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch.
Chauliodus is a synthesizer that specializes in the bass.
You can play the bass line from built-in sequencer, external MIDI devices, external sequencers, and other iOS applications.
It is possible to change the parameters of the filter by using gyroscope; you can get interesting effects by shaking the iPhone or iPad.
You can also enjoy dubstep wobble bass since LFO rate is synchronized to the tempo, and settable by each step!
- OSC x 2
Saw Wave / Square Wave
- SubOSC x 2
Square Wave / Sine Wave
- Filter x 1
Manipulate the CutOff Frequency and Resonance by using gyroscope.
- EG x 2
- LFO x 1
- Real-Time Recording
- 16 steps Pattern Sequencer
- 300 bars Song Sequencer
- Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST) is supported.
- AudioCopy is supported.
- CoreMIDI is supported.(MIDI in only)
- Supported background playback.
- Universal support for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad.
Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch with features and a sound quality previously only known to desktop applications and expensive audio hardware.
Loved the first version of this app. new features look interesting too!
Crush it, Mix it, Slice it, Shift it.
Take a perfect good song from your music library and destroy it with style!
Beat Slice is an expressive remixing tool that allows you to take your existing music and transform it in multiple creative ways. Export your remixes and share them or make your own custom ringtones!
Built in effects include:
• Reverser: Reverse a beat
• low n high: Play a beat high or low
• Slicer: Cut it up and slice and glue it back together
• Lo-Fi: Good old vinyl sound…
• Mute It: Skip it off and on like a DJ
• Electrify: Zaps a beat with a nice dose of electric madness
• Phaser: Phase the sounds like the classic sci-fi effects
• Spinner: Spin the music around your head in circles
• Crusher: Crush your tunes with no mercy. This effect completely kills the beat!
• Telephone: Landline on prime time
File Export and ringtone maker:
Beat Slice now supports export feature that allows you to save remixes and share them or make ringtones. Once a ringtone is exported it can be used on your iPhone.
SYNC is a minimal all-in-one musical app for those who love beats, bass and music. The app is fun for any genre wether it be hip hop, dubstep, electro, trap and even drum & bass exploring the various tempos of your beats is fun and can push you to develop new sequence patterns within your own music.
Included in this version is a drum sequencer, sample pads and a mini keyboard synth. Endless possibilities to explore new tempos and sounds on your device. The app is available on the iPhone and iPad, all for the lowest price possible on iTunes, only $0.99! Also included in this release is a share to unlock player that is free of charge and available for a simple share on Facebook. Enjoy!
StepSequencer ST-S01 brings a classical Step Sequencer to the iPad.
Do you remember the times of huge, old modular Synthesizers. They were not complete without a Step Sequencer and this is exactly what ST-S01 is. It features two modes with either 16 steps or two times 8 steps which are executed in parallel on two MIDI channels. ST-S01 supports MIDI Clock, Start, Continue and Stop. Each step has an octave and note selector as well as a switch which permits skipping a step. In MIDI clock receive mode it is possible to slow down or speed up the sequence. MIDI can be received and sent by WIFI and through interfaces like the Line6 Midi Mobilizer.
ST-S01 can control any background MIDI enabled App on the iPad, as well as external MIDI keyboards.