Transform your iPad to a real music-sequencer workstation with B-Step!
The sequencer comes with native support for one or two Novation Launchpads. B-Step supports CoreMIDI, Virtual MIDI ports, Network MIDI and a lot of MIDI hardware devices!
It also supports MIDI Learn, so you can control B-Step’s user interface with any MIDI controller you like!
B-Step Sequencer can work as MIDI clock master or you can sync it to another clock master.
With B-Step you program your melodies in a few seconds and you can’t hit a wrong note. This sequencer is designed for improvisation and live use – your synthesizers will love B-Step.
Recommend: iPad4 or later.
- Native Novation Launchpad support.
- Advanced MIDI learn.
- 3 color profiles.
- Clean and simple user interface.
- Run in background
- 16th step resolution.
- 4 tracks (we call them strings).
- 16 bars.
- 5 x 6 chords per project.
- Pattern auto chain.
- MIDI Clock master (up to 400 BPM) or slave
- Virtual MIDI ports.
- Network MIDI.
- Support standard MIDI hardware devices.
While we’re yet to get a full run down on the complete feature set, there has been talk (on Akai’s Facebook page) that this beast will handle 64 tracks, and it will be much more of a professional level music workstation than the original!
Akai is teasing the app through a series of videos focusing specific features. Here is the latest one –
Here’s a link to details on the original iMPC app – http://www.promusicapps.com/impc/
From the creator of the critically acclaimed* music app Chordion comes dot Melody, a fun new way to make music on your iPhone.
Move dots around to create intertwining melodies, bass lines, and drum beats. Switch chords and patterns on the fly. Select from a variety of instruments and process them through delay and reverb effects.
Best with headphones or over AirPlay.
Tap or drag anywhere to create new dots.
Move dots horizontally to change pitch within the current chord.
Move dots vertically to change duration/rhythm.
Tap a dot to make it a rest.
Double tap to delete it.
Switch chords/scales on the fly to change the notes in your pattern.
Unlimited number of chords
Choose from suggested chords or create your own.
Unlimited number of patterns, each with 3 instrument layers.
Copy, reverse, clear, randomize, and generate functions.
Easily re-order patterns.
3 instrument layers
23 carefully created built-in instruments
Mod Wheel enabled
Independent volume controls with the mixer.
Independent delay effect sends.
Tempo-synced delay with feedback and low pass filter.
Reverb with mix and decay controls.
Tempo & Time Signature
Tap Tempo function
Choose from a range of time signatures for pattern syncing.
Use x/x time signature to enter “free mode” and let your instruments create phase patterns.
MIDI Out – In App Purchase
MIDI out is available as an In-App Purchase.
Each instrument layer can use independent MIDI ports and channels.
Mod Wheel support included.
Advanced MIDI timing implementation
Create new files from templates in any key
Easily duplicate or re-name files
Hit the record button to record your jams in real-time.
Recordings are saved to iTunes File Sharing.
Use dot Melody as an Audiobus source! See http://audiob.us for more information.
More Features are on the way!
Got suggestions? Email us : support at olympianoiseco dot com!
* Chordion : App Store Best of 2013, Innovative Music Apps, China, Japan, and South Korea. App Store Editor’s Choice in 23 Countries.
Cotracks is a collaborative music studio for teamwork on a single iPad. With Cotracks you can create multiple layers of loops and phrases using multiple instruments. Cotracks is designed to maintain your creative flow and is always ready to capture your ideas, regardless whether you are flying solo or collaborating with others.
It’s like playing with a band, but this time you can record and play back your own parts, in perfect sync with others, and create the constituents for a great track at the same time. With Cotracks the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
• up to 12 instrument tracks
• beat synchronized playback and recording
• comfortable access for multiple users
• dedicated interface modes for single user, two users and four users
• switch between interface modes with a single tap
• independent playback control constantly available for each instrument
• repeater lets you play and record complex beat synced rhythmic textures
• XY-modulation control
• nondestructive quantize and transpose
• change the playback scale of recorded sequences
• drag and drop copying of sequences between instruments
• polyphonic synthesizer with dozens of high quality instrument presets
• monophonic bass/lead synthesizer with dozens of high quality instrument presets
• sample player with a library of professional quality samples from Inspire Audio
• programmable XY-modulation
• band-limited oscillators to ensure professional grade sound quality
• stereo delay
• stereo phaser
• 2 equalizer units
• dedicated units for each track
• Audiobus support
• AudioCopy support
• export each instrument to separate audio clip
• export all in one audio mixdown clip
• export and import sessions via iTunes in XML format for backup and sharing
• on-screen help and tips
• online support integrated in app
• video tutorials
For more details- http://futucraft.com/cotracks
A must have for every producer, composer or songwriter. An user friendly app which makes it easy to figure out the best mainstream chords for your track. It doesn’t matter whether you produce pop, dance, trance or rock, music is all based upon the same set rules which are used over and over. By simply selecting a base key and pressing the suggested chords you are a couple of clicks away from your next song. No musical knowledge required!
48 chords (major/minor/7th)
6 chord suggestions per key
12 common progressions
5 different soundsets
4 different beats
Show notes in chord (text and piano position)
Show notes in current (piano position)
Suggested next possible keys
Store up to 5 custom chord progressions
Sequence is like a drum machine you can use to create looping rhythms and melodies. Building on the design of a traditional step sequencer and similar musical devices, Sequence makes it incredibly easy to create a song with a variety of drums, percussion, and melodies.
Sequence makes it easy for anybody to create compelling music on-the-go with no experience whatsoever. The intuitive pattern grid means that you’re always in-time and in-key.
•Easy to Play – Intuitive design and simple pattern-grid makes composing songs quick and simple.
•Always In Tune – Every instrument is mapped to the same musical key
•Choose From 15 Preset Instruments – Drums (Rock, 808, Chiptune, House, Hand Drums), Melodic (Piano, Vibraphone, Violin, Guitar, Double Bass), and more!
•Record Your Own Samples + Create Custom Instruments – Take your creativity further by sequencing your own original sound recordings
•Multi-track Mixer for Adjusting Volume
•15 Different Instruments
•Combine Samples Into Custom Instruments
•Sampler For Recording Custom Sounds
•Easily Save + Edit Your Sets
•Set Up to 4 Unique Patterns Per Instrument
Earhoof is a futuristic virtual instrument which turns your iPad into a rhythmic gradient of sound.
A sophisticated instrument creation tool, it allows you to layer multiple audio files and combine them with high quality digital signal processing. By continuously changing the sound parameters along the length of your device, Earhoof allows you to create highly expressive playable surfaces.
Its innovative internal rhythm engine allows you to easily play this surface, switching seamlessly between complex rhythms while remaining in complete control of the generated sounds. The result is a playing experience unlike any other, blurring the line between sequencer and instrument.
* Includes over 80 carefully crafted presets, each one a unique multi-sample instrument
* Intuitively draw curves to modulate DSP parameters for Gain, Pitch, Pan, Filters, Delay and more
* Easily import your own WAV and AIFF files with iTunes File Sharing, AudioPaste, and AudioShare
* Record or manually create your own rhythms
* Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support allows Earhoof to interact with other music apps
* Record your performances as audio files without ever leaving the app
* In-app help manual will help you quickly learn the ins and outs of the program
More details – http://www.psicada.com/
Sequencer – including key, note range, 5 waveforms, delay, filters, release, bpm, number of beats and loading/saving patches.
Drone machine – four oscillators with 5 waveforms, frequency/note, detune, filters, LFO (controlling volume/pitch/filter), delay effect and loading/saving patches.
Theremin – including tilt/touch control, starting note/frequency, note range, interpolation/step frequency change and delay effect.
Just experiment and see what happens!
S.A.M.M.I. has been tested on iPad2+ and is supported by ads on the menu screen.
The Pocket Pad Studio powered by Tychicus is an innovative, yet powerful solution for rappers, singers, producers, creators, musicians, and anyone like yourself wanting to express themselves professionally or just for fun with creating Mix CD’s
What the PPS can do:
*Keyboards (full 72 keys)
*Bass & Lead Guitar
*Drums (Complete Set) with Effects
*Vocals also add Effects
*Sheet Music (Composer Version)
*Collab Feature ( link and create)
*Export sounds or complete song
*Quantize (auto or manual)
•Get in the driver’s seat, because now you can be the “Producer” of your own project! Using an iPod,iPad or iPhone, you can make beats, musical ensembles, and even drop multitrack vocals.
Getting to the studio has never been easier, just put your musical ideas together with the Pocket Pad Studio and you’re ready for the world stage!
Expand your real time high quality production and recording experience with the Pocket Pad Studio Expansion PAKS.
These PAKS have been created using professional high quality 96k studio samples. The Pocket Pad Studio Expansion
PAKS are unique sound bank packages carefully selected by some of the industry’s top producers.
•The Pocket Pad Studio Expansion PAKS currently come in five distinctive genres:
*Hip Hop Beats
•Super simple to operate without having to use a manual, making it Fun for a novice to create a high end studio
•Premium master quality sounds used in multi-platinum, Grammy awarded hit songs provides that sounds professionals expect to hear in high-end studio hardware equipment.
•Pre-programmed functions cuts out a lot of work making it simple and fun to produce a professional sounding production.
•Import & export
•Full 72 keys capabilities on keyboard synthesizer
•Link & upload recorded material to a professional studio
•Link devices to share in the creation of a beat
•Write pad- composer can create music on a standard staff music sheet using only a finger tap
•Print & email capabilities
•Upload to social world with just a touch of a button
•Quantize button: auto-quantized all recorded material to produce perfect timed playback production with the touch
of a Button.
•Sound PAKS frequently releases keeps you updated with the latest sounds created by your favorite Super-Producers.
•EASY import of New Sounds PAKS
•Hip Stylish Clean Look, not cluttered with a lot of buttons and knobs never used
Has all the most important qualities that your known branded keyboards, Mpc, guitars and microphones have.
1. Compatible with Protracker modules created on the Amiga
2. Supports AudioCopy 2: Import samples from other apps
3. Supports Audiobus: VividTracker can send audio to other apps like GarageBand and Cubasis through Audiobus.
4. Great sample editor, where you can easily set loop points, cut and paste samples, etc.
5. Dropbox sync folder support
6. AutoChord feature
7. Cut, Copy and Paste rows, tracks or full patterns
8. Load modules from other apps such as Mail or Safari
9. Open modules in other apps from VividTracker
10. Email modules
11. MIDI in support
More details and tutorials at – http://www.vividtracker.com/