Instantly reshape any loop beyond imaginable. Create amazing breaks, fills and transitions. Turn even the simplest sounds into unique animated textures. Sequential is an extremely fun yet versatile app for animated effect processing.POWERFUL EFFECTS
Sequential lets you load audio samples for looped playback and apply up to 11 different effects in a rhythmical order. It includes many classic algorithms such as low- and high-pass filters, flanger, resonator, bit crusher, but goes much further with Sinevibes’ trademark wave transformer, circuit bender and even synthesizers controlled by the sound’s dynamics.FUN WORKFLOW
Creating effect patterns with Sequential is more game than workflow. With its bold shapes, clever color coding and all-round use of animations, it feels alive and almost connected straight to your brain. All parameters you change are saved along the audio files and recalled without you even noticing — everything just works the way you think it should.
Whatever you hear coming out of Sequential can be recorded, even if you activate recording as you play. Moreover, all recordings are trimmed precisely to a bar, meaning you will always get audio that loops rhythmically.
Sequential comes with a tasty selection of bass and rhythm loops in a wide variety of music styles, including house, drum’n’bass, r’n’b, dubstep, trap, hardstyle, electro, and more.
You can import your own loops and export recordings both via the general pasteboard and iTunes file sharing. Sequential supports .wav and .aiff files in 16 bit 44.1 KHz format.
Xynthesizr = ToneMatrix + a full-fledged synthesizer + instant generative music features.
Create music easily and intuitively. Just press play, tap on the grid buttons and hear what happens. It’s that simple, but that’s not all.
With its synthesizer and morphing features, Xynthesizr can be a classic ToneMatrix, an arpeggiated synth, a soft ambient generator, even a drone machine, and more. Check out the built-in patterns and presets to get the idea.
AUDIOBUS enabled (make sure you have Background Audio enabled in Xynthesizr settings)
• 1-32 steps variable pattern length
• Shake to clear
• Tempo control (1-300 BPM)
• 2 pattern morphing algorithms: [Conway’s Game of] Life-like cellular automata and randomized
• Extended range (26 notes for 4-inch screen devices, 22 notes for 3.5-inch)
• Selectable keys and scales
• Ability to tie consecutive notes of same pitch (effectively making them one long note)
• Color-coded octaves
• Scalar transposition
• 16 voice polyphony (12 for iPhone 3GS)
• 2 oscillators per voice
• 4 selectable waveforms (sine, triangle, sawtooth, square)
• Detune control
• 4-pole (24 dB/oct) low-pass resonant filter
• 2 ADSR envelope generators (amplitude and filter frequency)
• 2 LFOs
• 4 selectable LFO targets (filter frequency, pitch, amplitude, second oscillator detune)
• Stereo reverb and randomized panner
Available via In-App Purchase:
• Record and export audio via SoundCloud®, Mail and iTunes File Sharing
• Create your own scales and Life-like cellular automata rules
• Save your presets and patterns
The midiSequencer iPad app is a 16 step sequencer with analog style sliders and a very special button called Cycle for delaying changes. Equipped with step or note duration timing and special effects (e.g. ratcheting ornamentation).
The design of midiSequencer was focused on being able to make changes for any of the 16 steps during play, for example it is possible to link all controls to move them as a group, or use increment/decrement buttons for small changes.
Flexible routing allows network sessions and midi devices to be sources of midi input to the sequencer. Additionally, the sequencer can be setup as a virtual source or destination to allow dedicated midi messaging externally to & from other apps.
With extremely high & low playback clock speeds (1 to 1020 BPM) it can accomplish special effects on your external midi equipment not even available on hardware sequencers. As a SLAVE, it can utilise incoming midi clock to synchronise your DAW or hardware synthesiser.
With the ability for each step to decide which step follows, this sequencer is capable of playing sub-sequences outside of the normal forward/reverse patterns.
Up to two midi controllers can be setup for the sequencer and each step can provide a value for the controller. All 127 controller values are possible, but most useful for the mod wheel & aftertouch controls. The effectiveness of this depends upon the receiving midi equipment, but it is not constrained.
Recording midi data as steps is also possible and can record midi note, velocity, channel, and up to two controller values. Recording for each of these parameters can be disabled in the Options. Additionally, you can select to record from only one midi channel, allowing you to use one midi source (e.g. a keyboard) to record from.
Snapshots allows the current settings (with or without the transport controls) to be stored in up to 20 locations. The can be loaded or saved even when the sequencer is playing. In Cycle mode, this loading will occur at the cycle reset, allowing for creative changes during play.
Stuck for a sequence idea? Let Random setup a completely new set of controls for you to experiment with!
Notes a little plain? Add note ornamentations : mordents, appoggiatura, triplet or even a ratcheting style triple or quad repeat.
Program your own rhythm and groove patterns and switch between them in a live performance. Mute or solo individual instruments, change parameters on the fly and record your performance as high-quality audio file for sharing or later editing on your computer.
The high-contrast user interface is perfectly suited for dim light situations on stage and assists in sound creation in the studio.
Stroke Machine’s powerful synthesizer engine features high-quality Oscillator, Filter, Overdrive and Effect models, extremely fast Envelopes and LFO, sample-exact Pattern Sequencer and a sophisticated Sample, Sound and Pattern library.
The deep sound creation possibilities include two oscillators with typical analog waveforms and sample playback, frequency and ring modulation and a separate white and pink noise generator with integrated multimode filter. All tone generators are summed into a transient generator, followed by another multimode filter and a drive module with several types, a sample rate and bit depth reduction stage, and a two-band equalizer with shelf and bell curves.
Freely assignable modulations with an easy-to-understand user interface offer maximum flexibility easily surpassing even expensive hardware synthesizers.
Each sound is mixed into one of four effect busses, each featuring a sum overdrive, a compressor, a modulation effect like chorus, flanger, phaser or sum filter, and a space effect like delay or clocked delay, or natural, plate or non-linear reverb.
• 12 drum and percussion sound parts
• 12 melodic sound parts
• number of voices only limited by CPU
• 4 multi-effect busses
• pattern with up to 8 bars and 16th resolution, bar nominator and denominator freely adjustable
• modulation sequencer for smooth or quantized automation of each continuous sound and bus parameter
• 128 patterns including all sounds in direct access
• track solo and mute
• sample import
• audio export of a pattern or the whole performance
• AudioBus support
• WIST support
• 2 oscillators with waveforms sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse with pulse width modulation
• sine waveforms can be changed in slope, symmetry and saturation for additional overtones
• sample playback
• frequency modulation of each oscillator by white noise and oscillator 1 by oscillator 2
• ring modulation
• noise generator with white and pink noise, variable density and multimode filter
• transient generator with crack, rattle, spike, click and thump generators
• multimode filter with 6 dB low or high pass, 12 dB and 24 dB low, band or high pass and band stop
• drive stage with light, medium, hard, clip, tube and fuzz overdrive and tone control
• redux stage (decimator) with sample rate and bit reduction
• fully parametric two-band equalizer with shelf and band types
• glide generator with portamento and glissando for melodic sounds
• voice allocation poly, mono and 3 alternate groups
• 1 LFO with waveforms sine, triangle, pulse, positive pulse, sawtooth, 4 step ramp, 8 step ramp, sample & hold, random, rate synchronizable to clock
• 2 Envelopes with (ADSR) or without (2 decay stages with breakpoint) sustain and variable slope for each stage
• modulation sources LFO, envelope 1 and 2, velocity, note number, 4 random generators, pitch bend and modulation wheel
• any continuous parameter can be modulated
• voice mixed into one of four effect busses
Per effect bus:
• sum drive stage with various types and tone filter
• modulation effect with 2 to 6 stage chorus, 4 to 12 stage phaser or multimode filter
• space effect with stereo modulation delay, synchronizable to clock, natural, plate, or non-linear reverb
Minimum requirement: iOS 6.0
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth – Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth – Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine – 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox – 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth – Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth – 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular – Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ – Tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder – 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth – DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine (16 effect types).
* Mixer desk with EQ, panning and global Delay/Reverb effects.
* Master section with effect slots, parametric EQ and limiter.
* Song sequencer
Supports automation recording on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying automation curves.
Users can record their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder or import files through iTunes file sharing or the built-in FTP server.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2) and FL/Xewton instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Exported songs can be shared using the AudioShare app.
Supports CoreMIDI for note and velocity data.
Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch with features and a sound quality previously only known to desktop applications and expensive audio hardware.
It combines a piano keyboard, 118 studio-quality instruments with sustain, a fully fledged 127-track sequencer, extensive note editing, reverb, real-time effects and much more on a user-friendly interface.
What’s New in Version 2.4
*** Holiday sale: Music Studio is 33% discounted, the in-app instrument packs are available at half the price ***
Support us with your 5 star review to help keep the updates coming!
New features in Music Studio 2.4:
• 52 new high quality symphonic instruments
• New instrument list folder layout
• Polyphony can be set to 128 (on current generation devices only)
• Bug fixes
The TENORI-ON enables people to create music intuitively and without any specialized knowledge about music using a 16 x 16 matrix button pad, and now there is the new TNR-e app that has new tones that capture the essence of dub step, progressive house/EDM, electro and other types of music not previously available.
Now you can access DubstKit and other new drum-pad tones, get fat bass tones like BriteBas and Helium, and dazzling tones of DubBAXX, Voxdance, VoodooWh, which were not previously available on the TENORI-ON, which makes this app a perfect place to start with your next multi-track project.
Using the iOS7 Inter-App Audio feature, you can control the sound sources of other compatible apps from the TNR-e, which gives you a wider range of sounds to choose from.
And only the TNR-e comes with several new attractive features and 2 master effect systems. Use the XY pad interface to apply the FILTER and six other types of effects to make your music come alive!
Use ISOLATOR and FILTER to create breaks, then, use the LOOPER to create a long trigger effect and a strong hook. EDM can be used to easily develop the song as well. Get the most out of live performances through improvisation.
SoundCloud is a hassle-free way to share data.
[About the input interface]
You can create music intuitively by “”placing”” sounds on the 16 x 16 button grid that are performed musically and visually.
On the 16 x 16 grid, time is represented horizontally, while the pitch is represented vertically.
Both rythm and melody are combined on the grid to create music.
When the sound is played, the buttons flash which also provides a stimulating visual performance.
Up to 16 tones can be played simultaneously (16 layers), and it can store up to 16 song patterns in memory (16 blocks), which can be activated during a performance in real time to produce a rich variety of musical expressions.
There are six different performance modes for each layer:
– Basic score mode: time is on the horizontal axis and pitch is on the vertical axis
– Random mode: Sounds are played in the order that they were entered, and rotating the device produces a cascade of changing melodies and rythms for your enjoyment
– Draw mode: Sounds are played in response to dragging your finger on the grid, like drawing a picture
– Bounce mode: Sounds are produced when the lights fall, just like a bouncing ball
– Push mode: Continuously change the tones as you perform
– Solo mode: Easily change the speed and pitch to play as a soloist
You can use these two tools together to create great music.
– Newly designed tones suitable to dance music
– 253 different tone types perfect for electronic music
– 2 master effect systems (seven types: FILTER, DICIMATOR, DELAY, FLANGER, NOISE, LOOPER, ISOLATOR, LOOPER)
– New interface that even beginners can understand easily
– Inter-App Audio compatible
– AudioBus compatible
– Guide feature that explains button operations
– Multi-session feature for multiple players
– Audio recording
– User Voice function
– Yamaha Server for file sharing
– SoundCloud upload feature
– AudioCopy compatible
The modules used in this app are basic building blocks for generating sequences. The sequences can range from simple to complex in a very intuitive fashion.
The Spectre Midi Sequencer is a modular sequencing iPad app. This app is built to emulate the way analog modular synthesizer sequencing systems operate. The modules used in this app are basic building blocks for generating sequences. The sequences can range from simple to complex in a very intuitive fashion. The main feature of this app that allows for creative sequences is the virtual “CV” and “GATE” Features. In this app, CV refers to the pitch or note and GATE refers to the actual triggering of a note. When the CV and GATE are running on patterns independent from each other and are combined at the output, magic happens.
The basic components of this app are: 4 sequencers, 2 clock dividers, 2 sequential switches, 2 logic modules and one output module which is used to generate midi notes. I will go into detail on each component, but a Google search may prime you before reading the rest of the manual. Like real modular synthesizers, they are connected with patch cables between components. The cables can be added, removed and arranged in any way you can think of.
For more details – http://sectionfourteen.com/page/spectre
MIDI Editor - Music Sketchpad
MIDI Editor turns your iPad into a music sketchpad. Quickly and easily compose melodies, chord progressions and even drum patterns. It works with your favourite synths and music apps that support MIDI input. Once you are done, export the MIDI clip to other apps.
• No complicated editing modes.
• Simply tap anywhere on the grid to create a note.
• Tap on the existing note to remove it.
• Press and hold a note for a split second to select it, then drag your finger to adjust the note’s length, position or pitch.
• Precisely edit a note’s position and length on the timeline by zooming in to its exact location.
• Velocity Mode: Select a note and drag your finger vertically to adjust its velocity.
• Adjust vertical and horizontal zooms independently on the grid.
• Export the MIDI files to other apps such as Dropbox, Cubasis and Mail.
• Change which app the MIDI Editor controls by selecting a MIDI Output.
• Background Audio Mode: MIDI clip continues looping in the background while you tweak synth’s parameters.
• Adjustable Tempo and MIDI Clip length.
• Supports landscape and portrait modes.
Note that the app itself does not produce any sound. It sends MIDI note messages to Core MIDI compatible apps.
Developer: Nikolozi Meladze
Not a great deal of info on this retro looking sequencer. But if you like making MIDI the old school way, this will be right up your alley!
– Supports Core MIDI
– Can control any background MIDI enabled App
– Runs in the background
– MIDI input for External Clock and MIDI Sync
– Compatible with iOS MIDI interfaces
– Supports MIDI clock and Transport
Note R960BSeq does not generate audio, but rather send MIDI to Synthesizers.Artikel wurde nicht gefunden