The TENORI-ON enables people to create music intuitively and without any specialized knowledge about music using a 16 x 16 matrix button pad, and now there is the new TNR-e app that has new tones that capture the essence of dub step, progressive house/EDM, electro and other types of music not previously available.
Now you can access DubstKit and other new drum-pad tones, get fat bass tones like BriteBas and Helium, and dazzling tones of DubBAXX, Voxdance, VoodooWh, which were not previously available on the TENORI-ON, which makes this app a perfect place to start with your next multi-track project.
Using the iOS7 Inter-App Audio feature, you can control the sound sources of other compatible apps from the TNR-e, which gives you a wider range of sounds to choose from.
And only the TNR-e comes with several new attractive features and 2 master effect systems. Use the XY pad interface to apply the FILTER and six other types of effects to make your music come alive!
Use ISOLATOR and FILTER to create breaks, then, use the LOOPER to create a long trigger effect and a strong hook. EDM can be used to easily develop the song as well. Get the most out of live performances through improvisation.
SoundCloud is a hassle-free way to share data.
[About the input interface]
You can create music intuitively by “”placing”” sounds on the 16 x 16 button grid that are performed musically and visually.
On the 16 x 16 grid, time is represented horizontally, while the pitch is represented vertically.
Both rythm and melody are combined on the grid to create music.
When the sound is played, the buttons flash which also provides a stimulating visual performance.
Up to 16 tones can be played simultaneously (16 layers), and it can store up to 16 song patterns in memory (16 blocks), which can be activated during a performance in real time to produce a rich variety of musical expressions.
There are six different performance modes for each layer:
– Basic score mode: time is on the horizontal axis and pitch is on the vertical axis
– Random mode: Sounds are played in the order that they were entered, and rotating the device produces a cascade of changing melodies and rythms for your enjoyment
– Draw mode: Sounds are played in response to dragging your finger on the grid, like drawing a picture
– Bounce mode: Sounds are produced when the lights fall, just like a bouncing ball
– Push mode: Continuously change the tones as you perform
– Solo mode: Easily change the speed and pitch to play as a soloist
You can use these two tools together to create great music.
– Newly designed tones suitable to dance music
– 253 different tone types perfect for electronic music
– 2 master effect systems (seven types: FILTER, DICIMATOR, DELAY, FLANGER, NOISE, LOOPER, ISOLATOR, LOOPER)
– New interface that even beginners can understand easily
– Inter-App Audio compatible
– AudioBus compatible
– Guide feature that explains button operations
– Multi-session feature for multiple players
– Audio recording
– User Voice function
– Yamaha Server for file sharing
– SoundCloud upload feature
– AudioCopy compatible
The modules used in this app are basic building blocks for generating sequences. The sequences can range from simple to complex in a very intuitive fashion.
The Spectre Midi Sequencer is a modular sequencing iPad app. This app is built to emulate the way analog modular synthesizer sequencing systems operate. The modules used in this app are basic building blocks for generating sequences. The sequences can range from simple to complex in a very intuitive fashion. The main feature of this app that allows for creative sequences is the virtual “CV” and “GATE” Features. In this app, CV refers to the pitch or note and GATE refers to the actual triggering of a note. When the CV and GATE are running on patterns independent from each other and are combined at the output, magic happens.
The basic components of this app are: 4 sequencers, 2 clock dividers, 2 sequential switches, 2 logic modules and one output module which is used to generate midi notes. I will go into detail on each component, but a Google search may prime you before reading the rest of the manual. Like real modular synthesizers, they are connected with patch cables between components. The cables can be added, removed and arranged in any way you can think of.
For more details – http://sectionfourteen.com/page/spectre
MIDI Editor - Music Sketchpad
MIDI Editor turns your iPad into a music sketchpad. Quickly and easily compose melodies, chord progressions and even drum patterns. It works with your favourite synths and music apps that support MIDI input. Once you are done, export the MIDI clip to other apps.
• No complicated editing modes.
• Simply tap anywhere on the grid to create a note.
• Tap on the existing note to remove it.
• Press and hold a note for a split second to select it, then drag your finger to adjust the note’s length, position or pitch.
• Precisely edit a note’s position and length on the timeline by zooming in to its exact location.
• Velocity Mode: Select a note and drag your finger vertically to adjust its velocity.
• Adjust vertical and horizontal zooms independently on the grid.
• Export the MIDI files to other apps such as Dropbox, Cubasis and Mail.
• Change which app the MIDI Editor controls by selecting a MIDI Output.
• Background Audio Mode: MIDI clip continues looping in the background while you tweak synth’s parameters.
• Adjustable Tempo and MIDI Clip length.
• Supports landscape and portrait modes.
Note that the app itself does not produce any sound. It sends MIDI note messages to Core MIDI compatible apps.
Developer: Nikolozi Meladze
Not a great deal of info on this retro looking sequencer. But if you like making MIDI the old school way, this will be right up your alley!
– Supports Core MIDI
– Can control any background MIDI enabled App
– Runs in the background
– MIDI input for External Clock and MIDI Sync
– Compatible with iOS MIDI interfaces
– Supports MIDI clock and Transport
Note R960BSeq does not generate audio, but rather send MIDI to Synthesizers.Artikel wurde nicht gefunden
Xynthesizr = ToneMatrix + a full-fledged synthesizer + instant generative music features.
Create music easily and intuitively. Just press play, tap on the grid buttons and hear what happens. It’s that simple, but that’s not all.
With its synthesizer and morphing features, Xynthesizr can be a classic ToneMatrix, an arpeggiated synth, a soft ambient generator, even a drone machine, and more. Check out the built-in patterns and presets to get the idea.
AUDIOBUS enabled (make sure you have Background Audio enabled in Xynthesizr settings)
• 1-32 steps variable pattern length
• Shake to clear
• Tempo control (1-300 BPM)
• 2 pattern morphing algorithms: [Conway's Game of] Life-like cellular automata and randomized
• Extended range (26 notes for 4-inch screen devices, 22 notes for 3.5-inch)
• Selectable keys and scales
• Ability to tie consecutive notes of same pitch (effectively making them one long note)
• Color-coded octaves
• Scalar transposition
• 16 voice polyphony (12 for iPhone 3GS)
• 2 oscillators per voice
• 4 selectable waveforms (sine, triangle, sawtooth, square)
• Detune control
• 4-pole (24 dB/oct) low-pass resonant filter
• 2 ADSR envelope generators (amplitude and filter frequency)
• 2 LFOs
• 4 selectable LFO targets (filter frequency, pitch, amplitude, second oscillator detune)
• Stereo reverb and randomized panner
Available via In-App Purchase:
• Record and export audio via SoundCloud®, Mail and iTunes File Sharing
• Create your own scales and Life-like cellular automata rules
• Save your presets and patterns
Cotracks is a collaborative music studio for teamwork on a single iPad. With Cotracks you can create multiple layers of loops and phrases using multiple instruments. Cotracks is designed to maintain your creative flow and is always ready to capture your ideas, regardless whether you are flying solo or collaborating with others.
Collaboration is where Cotracks really stands out. Everyone in your session has the ability to play and record at will without disrupting or being disrupted by the workflow of others. This lets you lay down the foundation of a tune within minutes and makes Cotracks the perfect and inspiring tool for brainstorming new ideas within a group.
The loops you create may be exported as separate audio clips or as a mixdown audio clip which you may then import and use in any audio software supporting the common wave audio format.
DESIGNED FOR VARYING NUMBER OF USERS
You can start off creating music in a single user mode. Later when your friend decides to join in, you switch to a two user mode. The interface layout will adjust enabling convenient access to the application from both sides of the table. Whenever another friend happens to join you, the layout will adjust again enabling access from all four sides of the device, letting you team up with up to three friends for a super creative music session. Whenever one or more members leave the session, it is as easy as a single tap to switch back to the smaller team or to the single user mode, letting the remaining members continue from where the others left off.
DESIGNED FOR VARIABLY SKILLED USERS
Cotracks offers lots of fun at the same time for both novice and advanced musicians with the help of scale based keyboard, flexible quantize, sequence sharing and editing capabilities. For example, a novice musician may grab a copy of a complicated sequence played by a more experienced friend and edit the instrument, sound and effects, record modulation controllers over the sequence and tweak the various playback parameters including key and scale. Essentially creating something new and exiting without necessarily playing a single note. Cotracks is all about giving everybody the means to contribute, which takes the concept of music collaboration to a new level.
It’s like playing with a band, but this time you can record and play back your own parts, in perfect sync with others, and create the constituents for a great track at the same time. With Cotracks the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
“Cotracks is a brilliant concept and, on the whole, has been beautifully realised by Futucraft.” – MusicAppBlog.com
• up to 12 instrument tracks
• beat synchronized playback and recording
• comfortable access for multiple users
• dedicated interface modes for single user, two users and four users
• switch between interface modes with a single tap
• independent playback control constantly available for each instrument
• repeater lets you play and record complex beat synced rhythmic textures
• XY-modulation control
• nondestructive quantize and transpose
• change the playback scale of recorded sequences
• drag and drop copying of sequences between instruments
• polyphonic synthesizer with dozens of high quality instrument presets
• monophonic bass/lead synthesizer with dozens of high quality instrument presets
• sample player with a library of professional quality samples from Inspire Audio
• programmable XY-modulation
• band-limited oscillators to ensure professional grade sound quality
• stereo delay
• stereo phaser
• 2 equalizer units
• dedicated units for each track
• Audiobus support
• export each instrument to separate audio clip
• export all in one audio mixdown clip
• export and import sessions via iTunes in XML format for backup and sharing
• on-screen help and tips
• online support integrated in app
• video tutorials
For more details – http://futucraft.com/cotracks/
Moo Cow Music have been quiet for awhile, and now I know why! They’ve been working on this comprehesive band-in-a-box music production app! Looks very interesting indeed.
Ever wanted a recording studio in the palm of your hand? Looptical is a complete music production solution for iPhone and iPod touch.
Record your musical ideas on the go and mix them into a finished track, or use them as the basis for a new project back at your studio. Create looped sections of music and combine them to form larger musical sections until you have a finished song. Going from an initial riff idea to full track is easy with Looptical. Then mix the track with comprehensive effects and fully automated mixer controls, or export the MIDI and component audio tracks to your DAW when back at the studio to take your song one step further.
– Play keys with a single or dual 128 key keyboard layout, complete with pitch/mod wheel.
– Use the Scale Keyboard to play scales effortlessly by sliding a finger up and down the screen.
– Strum your way through your own palette of chords with the Chord Guitar.
– Use the Latched Arpeggiator to turn simple chords into sequences of notes.
– Use Quantize to tidy up your performance, and Undo any mistakes.
GO FROM RIFF TO FULL SONG
– Songwriting in Looptical involves creating Loops: building blocks for a song that could be a one bar bassline, an 8 bar chorus, or a 100 bar indulgent guitar solo.
– Use the Loop Bank to combine, merge, repeat, and insert these Loops to form larger riffs, and ultimately a complete song.
– Use the Event List to perform mass edits of notes, such as tweaking velocity, quantize or transpose.
MIX THE TRACK
– Add and mix up to 24 stereo tracks with Looptical’s Mixer.
– Add up to 5 Insert effects (Overdrive, Bit Crusher, Compressor, EQ, Filter, Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Trance Gate, Delay) to each track, and a single Reverb Send effect.
– All mixer and effect parameters are automated and changes are recorded directly into the song.
ADD VOCALS AND GUITARS
– Record vocals with the iPhone internal microphone or compatible audio interface and add your own effects with live monitoring.
– Control input with an intuitive preamp-style gain and noise gate.
INTERACT WITH OTHER APPS
– Record audio tracks directly from any Inter-App Audio (iOS7) Instrument app.
– Use Audiobus (requires purchase from third party) to send and receive live audio to other Audiobus-enabled apps.
MAKE YOUR OWN INSTRUMENTS
– If the 95 keyboard and 50 drum presets (including 600 individual drum hits) are not enough, create your own from scratch.
– Import samples via iTunes Shared Folder, from another iPhone music app via the clipboard, or resample the current song.
– Effortlessly create an entire new instrument from a single sample, or add further samples for a multi-sampled instrument.
– Edit your sample to trim, chop, loop, amplify, fade or reverse sections.
– Export your instrument to use again, or even share with others via the Looptical forum.
USE AN EXTERNAL KEYBOARD
– Plug in an iPhone-compatible MIDI keyboard and you can break out of the iPhone screen and compose using a full hardware piano keyboard.
– Play drum parts by assigning piano keys to each pad, or effortlessly noodle a solo by playing the Scale Piano from the major keys.
– Assign spare MIDI controllers such as Pan or Modulation to directly control automation parameters in Looptical insert effects.
For moew details – http://moocowmusic.com/Looptical/
Compose and arrange your music in real-time. Choose instruments individually for the 4 channels. Record live or set notes with the dedicated sequencer or piano roll of each instrument.
“This is no desktop app crammed onto a touchscreen. It seems the interface has been designed around your fingertips.” Peter Kirn from CDM (createdigitalmusic.com)
This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and musical phrases. Manipulate the sound of the synthesizers by tweaking the oscillators, resonant filters and audio envelopes. Add audio effects like reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay to your sounds.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and beginners.
– 4 channel rack mixer
– Instrument selection for each channel
– Volume control with level meter per channel
– Direct audio effect channel assignment
– Tempo control with tap tempo
– Channel mute and solo
– 2 banks with up two 8 bars per instrument
– Adjustable play modes from 1 to 8 bars and random modes
– Song Mode with a length of up to 99 bars
Choose between two virtual analog synthesizers and the drum machine for each channel:
– Modeled after legendary monophonic synths of the ’70s
– For fat sounding bass and powerful lead sounds
– 3 oscillators with 6 different waveforms
– Each oscillator can be tuned precisely and has a warmth control for the typical analog sound
– Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release envelope generator
– Pitch wheel
– Low-pass filter (24dB/oct, 4-pole) with knobs for cutoff, resonance and an Attack/Decay/Sustain envelope generator
– Recording of played notes in real-time
– Piano Roll for editing recorded notes comfortably
– Or compose by drawing notes directly with the piano roll in 1/16 or 1/32 resolution
– Piano roll editing features: Transpose Pattern, Shift Sequence and Quantize Pattern
– Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
– Create bubbling basslines and screaming lead sounds
– Successor of the famous synthesizer Rubberduck from d-lusion
– High-quality low-pass filter with resonance, cut-off, and envelope controls
– Oscillator with 4 types of waveforms
– Real-time step sequencer with accent and slide
– Program beats with 10 classic drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
– Booming kick drums, snappy snares and throbbing percussions
– 8 channels per drum kit
– Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
– Accent programmable for each drum channel
– Free assignable effects for each drum sound
– Channel mute, Closed Hi Hat mutes the Open Hi Hat
– Real-time pattern based step sequencer
– 5 effects: Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
– Real-time controllable
– X/Y control field for each effect
– 4 effect sends
– Chaining of 2 effects
– Multi-touch control
– Live session recording
– Audio loop export feature
– SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
– Session save capability
– Cut/copy/paste pattern
For more details and updates – http://www.mikrosonic.com/rd4
Now your iPhone can join in the beat making fun with this pocket friendly version of iMPC!
Turn your iPhone into an MPC. With more than 600 samples, 47 editable programs, 80 editable sequences, and iconic MPC workflow, iMPC is the first app to bring the look and feel of the classic Akai Pro MPC to your iPhone. iMPC includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily, including built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences and record and overdub beats. Time correction from 1/8 note to 1/32T with variable swing, and Note Repeat from 1/8 note to 1/32T with latch control are also built in. The app’s built-in sampler can record samples three different ways: using the mic on the iPhone, using the line input on the iPhone, or using the multi-touch turntable interface in iMPC to record samples directly from iTunes or other music libraries.
• More than 600 samples, 47 editable programs, and 80 editable sequences
• Exclusive iMPC sound set and classic Akai Professional sound library
• Sample from iPhone mic, line-in, or music library using multi-touch turntable interface
• Exciting “3D Perform” controls — use your iPhone’s motion sensors to control parameters!
• Export tracks to MPC Software for use with MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio
• In-app SoundCloud community, powered by CloudSeeder
• Share on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
• 16 Levels mode: 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning
• Note Variation slider: adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play
• Trim and categorize samples, undo takes and erase samples
• Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
• Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
• Simple drag and drop program creation
• Built-in effects: delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter
• Time correct: 1/8 note – 1/32T with variable swing
• Note Repeat: 1/8 note – 1/32T timing, with latch
• AudioCopy beats and sequences to compatible apps
• AudioPaste samples from compatible apps
For more info – http://www.akaiprompc.com/impc-for-iphone
Can’t resist the BOOM of the the classic 808 drum kit?
Here’s a formula to consider: 303+808=Studio1111
Studio1111 is an all-in-one workstation and composing environment offering a wide selection of tools and modes to effortlessly build awesome acid bass lines and drum patterns. This one goes up to 1111!
303 BASS SYNTH:
-De-tuneable to 3 voices (FAT)
-Waveform mix between Square/Saw
-Resonant Acid Low Pass filter with envelope and decay that 303 fans will love.
-sequence up to 16 patterns per song
up to 15 kits available including:
You Have full control over the mix of the drum kit to get the balance perfect!
XY FX PAD:
The effects pad enables you to ad cool FX to both drum and synth channels. Effects include:
-Vowel formant filter
-Low Pass filter
-Hi Pass filter
You also have the ability to load and save up to 8 songs n the fly
Record your performances to WAV, downloadable via the iTunes sharing page
Trigger your drum kit and synth with an external keyboard or sequencer!
You can also you Studio1111 pattern sequencer to trigger external midi modules – both drums and synth sequencer have midi out!