• open up to 4* songs at once
• copy instruments, patterns, tweaks (defaults & motions), mixer levels between songs
• join songs together
• shift songs with or without wrapping
• resize songs by trimming/repeating bars or shrinking/stretching them
• convert rhythms to notes
• email songs or open them in other apps at any time
*There are 2 slots (A & B) with each one able to hold 2 songs.
By switching from one slot to another and alternating between shift, resize, copy and join, you can combine songs in many ways.
Converting rhythms is a very useful function allowing you to alternate between different rhythms in the same song and also slowdown/speed-up a song keeping the rhythm intact.
8 bar songs are too short for you? In Figure you can simulate a 16 bar song by halving the tempo, but the rhythms are also slowed down, making them more or less useless. Now, with Figoroo you can take two 8 bar songs recorded at normal tempo (even with different rhythms), resize each of them to 4 bars and join them together. All you have to do is open the new song in Figure and halve its tempo.
Wanna record those perfect notes in Figure, but the song is too long and you have to wait yet another 30 seconds for another chance? Why not open the song in Figooroo, split it into pieces, open a piece in Figure, record the notes and then go back to Figooroo to join the pieces together.
Recording really really fast arpeggios is not easy in Figure, but Figooroo can help you achieve that. Record a song in Figure and open it in Figooroo to shrink it to fewer bars, thus increasing its playback speed.
You can also loop certain sections of the song and do many other things that you’ll discover along the way.
Note: This app is not affiliated in any way, nor endorsed by Propellerhead.
Welcome to Sample Machine, a must-have music application for everyone who looks for more. Open new possibilities of your musical talent with the powerful and user-friendly sequencer. Record or upload any sounds you like and transform them with the variety of adjustable effects and filters which give the full play to your fantasy. Turn your device into a stylish musical instrument.
HOW TO USE: record sounds with the mic by pressing the rec button or upload the files from your SD card. Choose the effects and turn the sliders to reach the sound you need. Use sample pattern and genre pattern to choose from the pre-recorded samples. Use the sequencer to loop the samples and the filter panel to make the precise adjustments.
Sample Machine features:
– Powerful sampling system
– Stunning 8-track sequencer
– Large library of pre-recorded samples
– Individual effects panel for every sample
– Modern and realistic visuals
– Convenient 8-pad drum-machine
Sample Machine is a full-fledged sequencer, sampler and drum machine in one app, it will forever change your musical vision and let your talent grow.
MicroSketch is a music app for playing and experimenting with equal divisions of the octave. The division can be anything from 7 to 96. The app is polyphonic up to the capabilities of your device’s processor (typically 24 voices) and multi-timbral with 16 ‘instrumental’ timbres. The instruments are all fully synthesized (no samples!) using subtractive, additive, frequency modulation, the Karplus-Strong string model, VoSim, and granular synthesis techniques.
The keyboard can have a variable number of keys arranged in a square from 5 by 5 up to 15 by 15. The keyboard is isomorphic, with the horizontal and vertical interval set independently for each instrument. Other properties of the instruments can also be set independently, like the pan position, amplitude, and reverb mix amount. The bottom note
for each instrument can also be set. Each instrument can be set in ‘Sustain’ mode, where a
key touch turns a note on, and another key touch releases the note. For some instruments,
the ‘Sustain’ mode gives you a variation on that instrument.
A simple metronome is included.
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be ELECTRIFIED!
Edit the sounds and effects by moving and twisting coloured blocks. ELECTRIFIED doesn’t look like any other music program. You can create a full song within minutes – even without knowing anything about music!
• Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
• Record up to 16 custom sounds per song, divided into two user sound banks
• Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
• Change pitch of each step to create melodies
• Multiple effects and variations
• Share your work
• 48 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
• Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
• Record the sound of other Audiobus compatible apps
• Play back the sound into other Audiobus compatible apps
For best sound, use headphones.
-Virtual Midi (Supports sending MIDI to other apps)
-Synchronous playback/record CC’s and Notes (so song stays in sync)
-Sends and Receives MIDI Clock, Start, Stop and Continue events
-Scales (built in and custom)
-Undo / redo for most actions
-On screen keyboard interface
-Sending/Receiving any Envelopes, Note On, Note Off, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, Program change, Channel Pressure and CC’s
-Export and Import of midi, kar, wmf files
-And very, very comfortable midi editor!
IMPORTANT: ProMidi does does not produce any sounds by itself and does not include a sound engine or synth. Some external MIDI gear or other music apps that support virtual midi connections are required to use this app.
Egoist is a groove instrument. Load any audio file and squeeze the groove out of it!
Try your mp3 library and use it as a sound source! The additional onboard bass, beat and fx units make Egoist the perfect track sketch tool in the studio and on the road.
• Quick + Easy track sketching, based on sample slicing
• Minimal, yet effective bass line
• Unique beat box with more than 1000 drums from vintage to electronic
• Effect Sequencer
• Randomizers in all areas
• Inter-App Audio
• Audiocopy / Audiopaste
• Full Midi Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
• Music Library Access
• iTunes File Sharing
The Slicer arranges up to 16 slices of the loaded sample. Apply different parameters like Reverse, Attack, Decay, Level and pitch with the sequencer. Using the 16 available patterns, up to 16 different samples can be used at any time.
BASS & BEAT:
Egoist includes a great sounding bassline synthesizer/sequencer. The bassline synth offers a mean and strong sound, with different lowpass filter flavors and overdrive. The versatile sequencer is capable of notes and pitch bends of any length.
The internal beat box offers kick, snare and hihat, along with a simple sequencer. If you imagine, that you can change the drum sounds with each pattern, limitations start to get you inspired!
The Effect unit brings funky hickups to your tracks. Engage tapestop, looper, reverb or filter at any time to give your beats that otherworldly feel and create stunning breaks!
Chain your patterns! Or create stunning breakbeats by changing patterns quickly! The internal Part/Song sequencer lets you sketch your pattern progressions and line out your next track.
The very special Slice Keys turn Egoist into a slice keyboard! Play the sequencer steps on the keyboard, with all their settings and effects, you will not believe how cool that is!
MidiPatterns is a multitrack, pattern-oriented, MIDI step sequencer. You can use it as a simple drum machine, or to handle complex multi-timbral, polyphonic scores, controlling multiple hardware and software synthesizers at once. Please note that MidiPatterns does not generate sounds by itself.
• virtually unlimited number of polyphonic midi tracks(*) per document
• output to multiple MIDI devices, directly connected or linked through a network
• virtually unlimited number of patterns(*) per document, each with a size variable between 1 and 256 steps and specific time signature settings
• each step in a track can send volume plus 8 midi controller messages
• randomizing capabilities to improve expressiveness: notes properties (velocity, duration, probability, swing) and step controller messages can be set to change subtly and randomly during playback
• patterns can be assembled in variable length sequences
• imports and exports MIDI files(*)
• MIDI clock synchronization, both as master and as slave
• articulated mute and solo configuration
• powerful, interactive quick help mode
• tap tempo function
• metronome precount and sound options
• virtual input and output MIDI devices
• variable score grid size
(*) The ability to manage an unlimited number of tracks, patterns and sequences and the midi file import and export feature require in-app purchases.
For more details – http://www.afarello.com/p/midipatterns.html
Complex user interfaces and a bewildering array of options can often get in the way of some simple good old fashion groove making. That’s the takeaway from this latest app, thanks to the clean UI and stripped back options that will have you making beats and hooks in no time, even if you’re new to the whole thing! Of course, Auxy is not a fully fledged customisable drum and synth workstation, but when all you want is something to whip up a quick groove, this is one app hard to look past.
Check out the video for an example of how quick and easy it can be….
Users play and record sequences in real time and are able to play with various synthesis parameters to create a tailored musical experience. Bright colour, sleek aesthetic and intuitive user interfacing allows users of any age and prior musical experience / training to have a truly unique creative musical experience.
* Inter-App Audio
* CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI Input
* MIDI Controller Mapping with MIDI Learn mode
* External Midi sync
* 16 step sequencer – On/Off, Glide, Octave, Accent, Staccato
* Click – Stiffness, Color, Decay, Damper Noise
* Noise – LPF, HPF, ENV
*Flavor, LPF, ENV, Pitch ENV
*Sine – Pitch, FM, ENV