The app also includes
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (8 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb
* Song sequencer
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth and BeatBox. The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2)
USB MIDI controllers can be connected on devices with Android 3.2 or greater that support USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Come visit www.singlecellsoftware.com to keep up with the latest news and beta software, request features, share your tracks and see what others are making with Caustic 2.
There is also a free (full version) companion PC version available for download on the product website.
Minimum device specs are:
- 800 MHz ARMv7 processor
- 800 x 480 resolution screen
Headphones or external speakers recommended
This is a demo version of CAUSTIC. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the “CAUSTIC Unlock Key” (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI
Thesys is an extremely powerful and intuitive MIDI stepsequencer app, giving you control over just about all aspects of your favorite MIDI devices. Use Thesys to create varied and organic bass lines, screaming leads, pulsating chords, and organic pad sounds in the studio or on stage. For live musicians, Thesys provides an extremely versatile palette of performance options which can be triggered right from your MIDI keyboard: you can transpose, manipulate, twist up, mutate, and mangle your patterns without even getting near your iPad. No other MIDI sequencer plugin offers you the ease and power of Thesys. It is 100% MIDI compliant and therefore provides the ultimate MIDI sequencing solution.
iPad Edition Features:
- Midifile Export
- Integrated Synth
- Audiobus Support (Sender)
- Full Midi Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
- Midi Clock Sync (Master & Slave)
- Action Section (Gatetime, Looper, Slowdown…)
- Pattern Sequencer
- Jack iOS Support
Thor for iPad puts the mighty Thor synthesizer at your fingertips. Reason’s legendary flagship synth delivers a thunderous sound, god-like sound sculpting capabilities and an innovative, lighting-fast keyboard designed for iPad. Thor is a synthesis playground, a flexible sonic workhorse, but above all, an expressive musical instrument for the iPad.
• Play Reason’s Thor Polysonic Synthesizer on the iPad.
• Load any of the 1000+ expertly crafted synth patches, or create your own from scratch.
• Create your sounds using a palette of multiple oscillator and filter types.
• Play Thor using an expressive touch interface keyboard with aftertouch and strumming.
• Collapse the keyboard to a key and scale of your choice, just like in Figure.
• Move your favourite patches from the iPad to your computer and use them with Thor in Reason
Thor sounds like no synthesizer you’ve ever heard before – and every single one of them. Where other synths use one specific form of synthesis and one single filter, the Thor polysonic synthesizer features six different oscillator types and four unique filters. What does this give you? Simply the most powerful synth ever created; an unstoppable monster of a sound generator that utilizes synthesizer technology from the last 40 years.
On the iPad, Thor comes with a specially designed interface that’s optimized for touch control and the iPad screen. Cleverly designed panels expand and fold at the touch of a button to hide or reveal oscillators, filters, envelopes and more.
The app is divided into three main screens: Keyboard, Knobs and Routing.
Keyboard mode features:
• Piano keyboard with transpose and range control
• Modulation and pitch bend controls
• Assist function lets you select key and scale to highlight chord notes or to collapse the keyboard to only show the chord notes of the selected scale.
• Strum function lets you play arpeggios by holding a chord while strumming across the strum control.
• Two assignable knobs and buttons acts like performance controls
• Settings for polyphony and portamento
Knobs mode features:
• Access to all of Thor’s synthesis features
• Three oscillator slots for Thor’s six oscillator types: Analog, Wavetable, FM Pair, PhaseMod, Multi Osc and Noise
• Three filter slots for for Thor’s four filter types: Low Pass Ladder, State Variable, Comb and Formant
• Three envelopes
• Dual LFOs
• Delay and Chorus
• The Knobs screen is divided into panels that expand and collapse at the touch of a button
• Miniature keyboard to audition your sounds as you are working on them
• Comprehensive but easy to use routing matrix lets you create complex modulation and signal flow setups
• Step sequencer with 16-steps and six channels: Note, Velocity, Gate length, Step duration, Curve 1, Curve 2
General App features:
• Patch compatible with Thor in Reason on your computer
• Move patches to and from your iPad using iTunes
• Sound bank with more than 1000 Thor patches from leading artists & sound designers (Kill the Noise, Richard Devine, Chris Petti and many more)
• Gorgeous retina display interface
• MIDI in – play Thor from an external MIDI source or from another app on the same iPad
• Audiobus compatible – stream audio from Thor to another audio app on the same iPad
• Audio in background option lets Thor keep playing in the background when working with other apps.
Note: We recommend using Thor for iPad with iPad 2 or later.
SoundBrush is the easiest way to create music on an iPad. Create full featured songs by drawing, as SoundBrush converts the lines into musical notes. Share your songs with people around the world using Discover, a place to inspire and be inspired. Try it free and buy additional instruments from the In-App Store.
MUSIC CREATION MADE EASY
SoundBrush is a fun way to create music without learning an instrument. SoundBrush works the way you think, placing a focus on the creative process, rather than the techniques required to play an instrument.
GESTURES: SIMPLE YET POWERFUL
SoundBrush has 3 basic gestures to draw, scroll and zoom. SoundBrush also includes an additional 9 advanced gestures to give more control over your song, ranging from moving a single line to copying a large section of your song.
RANGE OF INSTRUMENTS
SoundBrush offers 33 instruments, including guitars, drums, and 11 synthesizers, providing a variety of sounds, all easily accessible and interchangeable. Recognize which lines belong to an instrument by assigning each instrument one of 12 colors.
THE RIGHT TOOLS
Take control of your song through a variety of beat and scale settings. Use the instrument mixer and sound effects to perfect your vision.
SHARE & DISCOVER
Discover is our song sharing platform, where you can publish your songs, view and downloads others’ songs. You can also find tips and tricks, up-to-date news, and compete to win cool prizes. To find Discover, press on the cloud icon. All content in Discover is under the Creative Commons 3.0 License.
Produce High-End Trance and HipHop tracks with BeatPad – Trance
- Audiobus Support: Allows you to send audio from this app to other audiobus supported apps for effects and realtime recording.
- Beautiful & Easy-To-Use Interface
- Sequence with Dozens of SoundKits, high quality Reverb & Delay effects for each track.
- Export Your Songs as mp3s, project files to collaborate with friends, upload to YouTube and Facebook & open into other apps.
- Edit each individual note in the “Sequencer”
- Tap the tempo of your choice for each song
- Unlimited Songs
- Solo + Mute each track
- Copy/Paste Note Recordings from one track to another
- Tap the metronome dots to activate the Metronome
- Set a note Pattern then just hold your fingers to the notes and let BeatPad – Trance play the pattern for you.
- Quantize settings place your recorded notes on beat/in sync automatically.
- Several Polyphony Settings
- Beat Collection 130BPM
- Bent Synth Chords
- Deep Bass
- Distorted Lick
- FX Collection
- Piano Arp
- Piano Chords
- Piano Chords 2
- Piano Melody
- Piano Octave
- Piano Octave Low
- Short Drop
- Synth Arp
- Synth Chord Pattern
- Synth Chords
- Synth Collection 130BPM
- Synth Lead
- Synth Pattern
- Trance Kit 1
- Trance Piano 1
- Trance Piano 2
- Trance Piano 3
- Trance Piano 4
- XME Kit 6
- XME Kit 7
This is an awesome tool to learn music composing using your iPad! Please access below Youtube video guide to show you how to use this apps.
Whether you are an experienced musician, or someone just starting to make your own music, Music Composition Aid is here to inspire your talented creation
The music composition aid is based on templates derived from an analysis of a set of pop songs regarding their chord progression in terms of functional theory. The interface and the music composition aid were evaluated in a Thinking-aloud study with six users and analyzed with a qualitative approach.I use the sample-based audio library SoundBankPlayer by Matthijs Hollemans
This music learning apps come with following features :
•Selections of keys (C,C#,Db,D,D#,F,F#,Gb,G,G# etc.)
•Selection of templates (Creepy,Energetic Rock,Religious, American Folk etc.)
•Selection of modulate
•Interactive graphical blinking chord to guide
you on next step
Music composition aid.Learning music composition with your iPad Developer: Iapps Technology
Yellofier makes anything into music. Record your voice, a musical instrument or everyday noises. Within seconds the app magically turns them into groovy music.
Edit the sounds and effects by moving and twisting colored blocks. Yellofier doesn’t look like any other music program. You can create a full song within minutes – even without knowing anything about music!
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be yellofied!
• Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
• Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
• Multiple effects and variations
• Share your work
• 32 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
• Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
Chordion is a new way to make music on the iPad. Choose chords with one hand and play melodies with the other – never hit a wrong note! Chordion is great for performing, writing songs, jamming, or having sing-alongs with friends.
Chordion makes it easy to play common chord changes in any key. In “auto” mode, Chordion’s keyboard follows the chords you play, letting you strum up and down or pluck out melodies. Chordion includes a built-in drum machine & arpeggiator for keeping the beat.
More experienced users will love the wide range of customization options – from the layout of chords to synthesis parameters to exotic scales.
Chordion’s built-in synth engine is highly tweekable and easy to use – create organy drones, echo-y lead lines, or shimmery chimes.
Chordion also supports MIDI, allowing you to play other instruments using Chordion’s unique interface. The chord buttons and keyboard can even be set to different MIDI ports and channels so you can control two instruments at once!
Chordion : Musical Instrument, Arpeggiator, Drum Machine, and MIDI Controller Developer: Olympia Noise Co.
Protein Der Klang is a fresh audio sampler fit for public performances.
Play, record and manipulate your audio samples on stage or in your bed using an intuitive multi-touch musical application.
- Play with 12 simultaneous samples on the 3 coloured tracks.
- Scratch, revert, slice, pause, fade & resync up to 4 clips on each track.
- Play with an effect on each track & a master effect.
- 5 sound effects: Crusher, Repeater, Delay, Phaser, LP Filter.
- Import and export your samples and patches using iTunes Sharing.
- Record live loops from audio-input and internal mixer.
- Exclusive playback resync feature.
- BPM-synced clip trigger and playback & metronome.
- Smart controls for faster actions.
- Low latency audio engine.
- 4 fresh demo patches.
- 140+ audio samples included.
- Support for 16bit wav samples.
- Embedded user manual and feedback.
Chauliodus is a synthesizer that specializes in the bass.
You can play the bass line from built-in sequencer, external MIDI devices, external sequencers, and other iOS applications.
It is possible to change the parameters of the filter by using gyroscope; you can get interesting effects by shaking the iPhone or iPad.
You can also enjoy dubstep wobble bass since LFO rate is synchronized to the tempo, and settable by each step!
- OSC x 2
Saw Wave / Square Wave
- SubOSC x 2
Square Wave / Sine Wave
- Filter x 1
Manipulate the CutOff Frequency and Resonance by using gyroscope.
- EG x 2
- LFO x 1
- Real-Time Recording
- 16 steps Pattern Sequencer
- 300 bars Song Sequencer
- Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST) is supported.
- AudioCopy is supported.
- CoreMIDI is supported.(MIDI in only)
- Supported background playback.
- Universal support for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad.