KeyZ takes advantage of your mobile device’s power & portability. KeyZ is the most fun & high quality iPhone & iPad sequencer.
- Beautiful & Easy-To-Use Interface
- Sequence with Dozens of SoundKits, high quality Reverb & Delay effects for each track.
- Sample Audio from the microphone or iTunes library.
- Export Your Songs as mp3s, Keyz project files to collaborate with friends, upload to YouTube and Facebook & open into other apps.
- Edit each individual note in the “Sequencer”
- Tap the tempo of your choice for each song
- Unlimited Songs
- Tap+Hold to Mute a track
- Single Tap to Solo
- Copy/Paste Note Recordings from one track to another
- Tap the counter box to activate the Metronome
- Set a note Pattern then just hold your fingers to the notes and let KeyZ play the pattern for you.
- Quantize settings place your recorded notes on beat/in sync automatically.
- 28 Key sliding keyboard
- Several Polyphony Settings
-Angelic Voice Pad
-C Minor Brass Chords
-C Minor String Chords
-Chamber Staccato String
-Chamber Staccato Hi String
-HipHop Kit 1
-Mean Lead 2
-Short Sine Synth
Figure, Propellerhead’s best selling music app for iPhone and iPod touch, now supports AudioCopy and WIST. Users can paste their Figure tracks into other iOS Apps with AudioCopy. WIST lets two people jam together by syncing apps running on different iOS devices. Available immediately as a free update, Figure 1.2 also adds several other user requested features as well as language localization in Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Using AudioCopy, Figure 1.2 users can take their music further by pasting their Figure audio as a perfect loop into any AudioPaste or iOS Pasteboard compatible application. Additional musical performing, looping, arranging, editing and other possibilities open up to Figure users in such apps as Apple’s GarageBand, Intua’s Beatmaker, Sonoma Wire Works’ StudioTrack, Retronyms‘ Synth, Wizdom Music’s MorphWiz, Sound Trends’ Looptastic and over 100 other applications from more than 50 companies. More info on AudioCopy/AudioPaste can be found here: www.sonomawireworks.com/iphone/audiocopy/
Developed by Korg, WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology) uses a Bluetooth signal to synchronize, stop and start apps on separate devices. With WIST Figure 1.2 users can perform with a friend or expand their iPad/iPhone ensemble—broadening the ways they can create and perform music on their mobile devices. Mix and match Figure with ReBirth, iMS20, iElectribe, Beatmaker and many other compatible apps in new dynamic ways. More info on WIST can be found here: www.korguser.net/wist/
Full list of changes in Figure 1.2
• AudioCopy—enabling pasting of Figure audio directly into AudioPaste or Pasteboard compatible apps on iOS
• WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology)—simultaneously start two iOS devices with compatible apps
• Additional new atonal / chromatic scale mode
• Performance pads now have a grid
• Localized into Simplified Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian & Spanish languages
Full product info on Figure can be found at: propellerheads.se/figure
Nord Beat 2
Nord Beat is a 4-track CoreMIDI Step Sequencer for iPad.
- 8 Patterns
- 3 Velocity levels
- Velocity faders
- Adjustable pattern length (1-16)
- Copy/Paste patterns
- Flexible cueing system
- Mute button for each track
- Tap Tempo
- Pad mode with velocity zones
- Load/Save song
- MIDI Setup (Channel/Note number)
Nord Beat requires a CoreMIDI compatible MIDI interface.
Developer: Clavia Digital Musical Instruments AB
Make music anywhere.
Inspired by the classic instruments that defined electronic music and popular culture, this app puts music making in the palm of your hand.
This portable, virtual studio offers high-quality audio output, intuitive sequencing, flexible drum programming and powerful synthesis, plus a range of effects and performance features.
A user-friendly interface and online help enables beginners to start making music, while more advanced musicians will find a host of features to get their teeth in to.
Get your creative juices flowing and produce tracks instantly. Realise your ideas, define your sound and create the music that you want to hear.
* Instruments – 1x drum machine, 2x bass synthesisers.
* Sequencing – on board pattern sequencers and performance sequencer.
* Component modelling – analogue filters and envelopes.
* Effects – delay, overdrive.
* 44.1kHz 32-bit signal path (output is 16-bit).
* Square and saw tooth oscillator waveforms.
* Wave shaping features.
* 24dB low pass resonant filter.
* Multistage filter envelope.
* Note accent features.
* 8 drum voices.
* 2 selectable samples for each drum voice.
* 8 voice polyphony.
* Adjust volume, start time, attack, decay, accent and FX send.
* Note accent features.
* Pattern sequencer designed for performance.
* 9 banks of 4 patterns per instrument.
* Song and edit modes.
* Cut/copy/paste/clear patterns.
* Delay and overdrive effects.
* Mix track volume and output volume.
* Tempo controls.
* Volume maximiser.
* Load and save tracks.MicroTrack dB
* Online help.
Developer: David Gibson
Rated: 4+Price: $1.99 Download Here
Magellan is the bold new professional analog modeling synthesizer for the iPad. Not content with just one synth, we gave Magellan TWO independent polyphonic synth engines. Individually or together, they deliver a new powerful warmth to the sound of iOS music.
Complete with a full effects rack, a total of six oscillators, dual filters per engine, multiple unison stages, extensive modulation matrix, dedicated arpeggiators, powerful MIDI capabilities, and a polyphonic step-sequencer – the aural possibilities with Magellan are infinite!
Check out our awesome Magellan demo! www.youtube.com/YonacSoftware
\\\ Synth ///
• 2 independent virtual analog synth engines running simultaneously
• 3 oscillators per synth engine; total of 6 realtime oscillators
• Osc unison stage w/ adjustable detune & width, up to 24 simultaneous wave generators for super-saw type effects
• Realtime PWM Modulation for osc 1 & 2
• FM module w/ dedicated blend, ADSR envelope, adjustable contour
• Oscillator 2>1 ring modulation
• Noise generator w/ adjustable tone
• VCA ADSR envelope
• Separate voice unison stage w/ settable stereo spread, detune
• Dual Keyboards w/ individual pitch & modulation wheels
• Dual Touch Pad controls w/ settable key & scale, individual voice parameterization
• Polyphonic, Monophonic, Poly/Mono Legato operation modes
• Matrixpad modulation w/ configurable x/y destinations, synth out select, optional snapback
• Realtime oscilloscope displaying output signal (iPad 2 and 3)
• Synth coupling – allow running both synths by a single control interface
• Audio backgrounding
• Tap tempo
• 16 voice combined polyphony (8 voice combined for iPad 1)
\\\ Filters ///
• 2 filter banks per synth engine, configurable in series or parallel
• Dedicated ADSR envelope for each bank; selectable envelope curve, adjustable contour
• 11 Filter types for each bank:
• “Magellan” 24dB Resonant Low Pass
• “Victor” 24dB Resonant Low/High/Band Pass
• “Voyvoda” 12dB Low/High/Band Pass
• Formant, Comb, All-Pass, Notch filters
• True bypass
\\\ Modulation ///
• Dual LFO’s per synth
• Up to 4 freely assignable destinations per LFO
• Dedicated amp setting for each LFO destination
• 3 reset modes
• Adjustable phase & delay
• Frequency tracking
\\\ Arp ///
• Dedicated arpeggiator in each synth engine
• 10 arp patterns; Settable note value & gate; swing
• 6 octaving modes, plus settable note and octave repeats
\\\ Sequencer ///
• Analog inspired 16/32 step polyphonic sequencer
• 8 track poly output per pattern in 16-step, 4 track poly out in 32-step “link” mode
• Track wise selection of target synth engine
• Settable pitch, velocity, gate, octave per step
• 6 sequence direction algorithms for each pattern
• Timeline for creating song length sequences w/ patterns
• Import/Export song files containing sequences
\\\ Chordmaker ///
• Dedicated Chordmaker module for each synth
• Create/save chord progressions, played by pressing a single key
\\\ Effects ///
• Comprehensive FX rack: Reverb, Stereo Delay w/ BPM sync, Phaser, Chorus, Flanger, Waveshaper/Distortion, Bitcrusher, Sonic Expander
\\\ Recording & Sharing ///
• Built in tape deck for recording app audio
• Export audio files via email, SoundCloud
• Export/Import audio files via WiFi, Intua or Sonoma Audio Copy / Paste
\\\ MIDI ///
• Virtual MIDI, both vMIDI In and vMIDI Out ports
• Control Magellan w/ external MIDI controllers
• Synth-wise MIDI In channel select
• MIDI Out w/ settable channel or omni
• MIDI Learn w/ over 80 control destinations
• Save MIDI CC configurations to file for later use
• Sync w/ external MIDI clocks to control sequencer, arp modules
\\\ Presets ///
• Over 242 factory presets
• 34 presets and a song designed by Sunsine Audio
• Export/Import presets, banks via email or iTunes; Create/save unlimited banks & presets
Here’s another great effort from Mr.Alexander Zolotov, with this crunchy 1 bit version of the original PixiTracker. It’s for both those with no musical ability, plus those that like messing with chiptunes, like me.
PixiTracker 1BIT is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chip tunes and experiments with TRUE 1-BIT SOUND (like on old microcomputers).
No musical knowledge required!
[ Key features ]
• true 1-bit sound: only 1 and 0 in the final mix;
• pattern based sequencer (tracker);
• max number of tracks: 12; max number of steps: 64;
• MIDI keyboard support;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• mic/line-in sound recording;
• Wi-Fi export/import;
• export to WAV;
• audio copy/paste;
• iTunes File Sharing;
• warm pixel interface!
Developer: Alexander Zolotov
Artikel wurde nicht gefunden
Synth Arp & Drum Pad is an iPad app with arpeggiator and drum pad that allows you to easily play the internal synthesizer or any connected MIDI device and produce music with phrases having an abundant variety of musical styles.
(The arpeggiator automatically plays the individual notes of a chord in a selected pattern.)
There are 342 arppegiator patterns that can play phrases from all kinds of music genres like dance music, hip-hop, rock, pops, with one finger.
Use Synth Arp & Drum Pad to easily create fabulous phrases and enjoy a performance freely!
* This application is Core MIDI compatible. Wi-Fi communication possible with Yamaha MOTIF XF (body version 1.2 or above) Alternatively, use the MIDI Interface i-MX1 to communicate with all MIDI devices.
* A USB Wi-Fi adaptor, sold separately, is necessary for Wi-Fi communications.
- Choose from 61 high-quality voices from a variety of instruments including 7 drum kits.
- Cutoff, resonance, attack, release, and portamento can be adjusted with the knob control. Setting tonal qualities is easy.
- Reverb, chorus, and variation effects can also be applied individually.
Keyboard Arpeggiator & Scale
- Choose from 342 arpeggio patterns from a variety of instruments.
- Control the swing, note length, octave range, and other characteristics for each arpeggio phrase in real time.
- Select and change the scale being played. That allows you to use Touch Control Function and you can modify the sound by sliding your finger vertically or vibrating your finger horizontally on the Keyboard.
- The velocity can be changed depending by adjusting the strength of the tap on the iPad screen, or use the ribbon controller displayed on the left-hand side of the screen.
- For each of the 16 drum pads, you can assign 5 notes at a specific velocity which allows you to play chords with one finger as well as multiple percussion instruments.
- Separate notes can be assigned to the left and right sides of a pad along with their velocities for more intricate performances. The velocity can be controlled by the strength of the tap on the iPad screen.
- You can also use the built-in step sequencer of each pad, to easily create a rhythm track.
- The Learn function can be used to easily assign a chord to a pad using the keyboard displayed at the bottom of the screen or using the keyboard of an external MIDI device.
- There are 64 user templates that can be customized and saved.
MIDI Loop Sequencer/Recorder
- Overdubbing enables the blending of various layers of sound in one recording.
- In addition to standard recording, you can also record loops of varying lengths.
- Quantizing and recording speed can be adjusted, and a pre-count can also be set.
- It can be stored up to five songs.
- Use the ribbon controller to change velocity, pitch, and assignable parameters.
One of my fav freestyle jamming apps released this year has to be the Figure. This very first update introduces some very welcome new additions, the least of which is to be able to ‘save’ jams…Something that really should have been in the original release, but who is complaining. If you don’t own it yet, drop the $1 on it, you won’t regret the purchase.
Stockholm, Sweden (July 06, 2012) (ictw) – Today, Propellerhead has released an update to Figure, its best selling music app for iOS. Available immediately, Figure 1.1 now adds saving, browsing and loading of songs, as well as variable loop lengths and export of audio through iTunes file Sharing. These new enhancements provide users with the most requested additions.
Figure pricing remains the same at EUR €0.79 / USD $0.99 and is available on the Apple iTunes AppStore: http://itunes.apple.com/app/figure/id511269223?ls=1&mt=8
Full list of changes in Figure 1.1
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Changed Record behavior. Tap record and then draw on the pad to start your recording. Or press Play.
• Performance and bug fixes
Full product info on Figure can be found at: propellerheads.se/figure
An early demo video showcasing some of the key features -
This inspiring, unique and fun electro style music sequencer has just had a bunch of new features added…
Pitch Modulation via LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) available to three tracks.
Adjust LFO speed and depth.
Adjust trigger time for LFO for Pitch Envelope effect.
Ability to save all settings to memory.
BPM can now go in increments of 1.
Graphics have been improved.
Some minor code optimization.
Removed unnecessary volume control.
Latest update features independent volume for each track (Will be available in a few days)
Older memory saves are not compatible.
Attempting to load from disc an older version memory save will not work.
For more details check - http://www.beatsnbobs.com/
And now for something completely different… get into the flow of triqtraq, and jam out your tracks in realtime!
Are you a DJ or electronic music producer? You will find dozens of possibilities inside triqtraq to compose and tweak your beats on the fly.
Or are you just starting out making electronic music? Triqtraq is straightforward enough to get you good sounding results quickly.
Grab your iPhone and start to improvise; live, in your studio or on your couch. Pick sounds from the included sample library, or import your own samples to get that unique sound.
Triqtraq strikes the right balance between musical possibilities and limitations and lets you focus on the most important part of making music… having FUN!
▪ create musical patterns fast and intuitively, by programming live or by using the ‘step edit’-feature
▪ automate parameters like pitch, filter, delay, decay and level in real-time
▪ change samples or sample kits on-the-fly while jamming
▪ edit multiple tracks simultaneously
▪ store up to 16 patterns and 32 samples per session
▪ specify the length of a sequence per track, or set the automation length for each parameter individually
▪ switch seamlessly between patterns
▪ use the loop range feature to create poly-rhythmic sequences
▪ use sounds from the 350+ factory sample library
▪ import your own sounds via iTunes file sharing
For more details, check the official site - http://www.triqtraq.com/
Demo of some of the features-