A lab to create your own bagpipes:
– Four accurately recorded bagpipes : chanters recorded note by note, drones recorded separately
– two GHB,
– a galician gaita,
– a uillean pipe in D
– Real drones starts,
– Complete access to volume, sound and tuning of each note of the chanter and drones to create your own bagpipe preset,
– Each instrument can be transposed plus/minus an octave,
– Switch to tempered tuning at any time,
A complete effect rig:
– Effects dedicated to bagpipe : a customizable second voice, a humanizer (simulation of bag pressure change), a valve noise,
– Classic effects including equalizer, reverberation and spreader (stereo image enhancement),
– Effects from the guitar world : delay, flanger and vibrato.
Each configuration can be saved and called back any time.
To steer those sound capabilities, Universal Piper integrates an advanced MIDI controller management for live performance:
– For electronic chanter, to make it short, select your chanter and fingering in the list and Universal Piper does the rest. Still, you can go further managing several type of chanters, modify notes using custom or predefined mode (mixolydian, dorian,…).
– A MIDI input is also dedicated to MIDI keyboard and other instrument (EWI, sax,…).
All effects and sound parameters can be managed through MIDI (Program Change, Control Change, Note ON/OFF, Pitchbend are supported).
Universal Piper – Bagpipe Lab also integrates a MIDI and BWW file reader including tempo and grace notes (only BWW) adjustment.
Finally, Universal Piper V3 registered users on PC and MAC can share their sounds and presets with your iPad application.
(*) : Universal Piper is compatible with most of the electronic chanters and fingering (redpipes, technopipes, degerpipes I and II, e-pipe, mastergaita, openpipe). Still, if your chanter is not in the list, please contact us. Universal Piper is CoreMIDI compatible. An adapter, not included, such as iRig, MidiMobilizer, CameraKit, MIDI Puc, iodock, is required to plug your MIDI chanter or MIDI instruments.
Sir Sampleton is a sampling musical keyboard inspired by Casio and Yamaha samplers from the 80s. The app allows you to record sounds through the microphone and then play them on dual piano keyboards accompanied by a rhythm machine. You’ll be surprised at the lush, complex musical sounds that can be created with samples of your voice, musical instruments, and other noises. Samples can be looped, customized, saved, and emailed, and we offer free samples for download on our website.
Supports Audiobus, Inter-app Audio, CoreMIDI, MIDI Mobilizer 1 and 2. Works as a virtual instrument for apps like Cubasis, Beatmaker 2, and Genome sequencer. Capable of sampling other apps and effects through Audiobus.
Sampleton applies a subtle stereo effects process to the audio giving it a fuller, warmer sound that you’d typically get from sampling a monaural microphone.
What’s New in Version 3.3.3
Updated for latest iOS 9 version of Audiobus
• Sample from the microphone and immediately play your sounds on dual keyboards
• Save and email sample packs to friends, or to yourself for backup/transfer
• Download free samples from our website
• Built-in beats and computer beat generator
• Adjust tuning, release, vibrato, sample time, and much more
• Record, add effects, and sample from other apps (requires Audiobus app)
• Put a different sample on each keyboard in dual-sample mode
• Multitouch with 18 voices for rich sound
• Automatic smart microphone level adjustment
• Supports all CoreMIDI devices, Line6 MIDI Mobilizer 1 and 2
• Virtual MIDI for compatibility with Cubasis, Beatmaker 2, and Genome
• Multichannel MIDI mode places different samples on each MIDI channel, up to 24 samples
• Supports iRig external audio input adapter and iRig microphone
• Low latency
• Coming soon: Audio copy/paste, additional sample banks, and more!
Colla Voce is the ideal practice companion for singers of all kinds, from beginners to professionals. (If you are looking to use Colla Voce for whistling or instrumental music, please see the note at the bottom.) See our website at http://www.collavoceapp.com for a demo video, UI Tour, FAQ and articles.
The app is built around two beautifully simple ideas:
1. A playable piano with keys that light up as you sing. If you sing a note in tune, the corresponding key is immediately highlighted in yellow. Sharp and flat notes are coloured green and red, respectively.
2. A recording tool that allows you to capture and play back your own voice, in an interactive, fluid way that is designed around the way you rehearse.
Together, these two ideas produce something that is greater than the sum of its parts. Colla Voce’s exceptionally accurate and responsive pitch detection provides real-time visual feedback on both coarse- and fine-grained singing pitch. However, the ultimate judge of musicality is the human ear, not any computer program! Instant, note-by-note replay lets you go back and hear how you sound “from the outside”. Colla Voce can even automatically play the corresponding piano notes along with the audio replay.
The psychology of singing pitch is subtle and complex. The gap between what you hear and what others hear as you sing can be surprisingly wide. Colla Voce bridges that gap. You could think of it as a mirror for your voice.
Designed with the elegant aesthetics of a real musical instrument, Colla Voce is so intuitive that anybody can pick it up and use it immediately. At the same time, it is sophisticated enough to support musicians at every stage of their musical journey. Beginners taking their first steps, learning to reliably sing back a note; students practising for aural examinations, learning intervals and sight-singing; vocal coaches looking to give their pupils a new perspective on their voices; amateur and professional singers of all kinds polishing their performances; Colla Voce offers something for everyone.
* A playable, 3D piano keyboard with an optional overlay showing the note name for each key.
* As you sing, the corresponding piano keys are highlighted: yellow for in tune, green for sharp, red for flat.
* An innovative, proprietary algorithm, specifically tailored for singing voices, gives accurate and fast pitch detection.
* Sophisticated note tracking logic prevents highlighting of extraneous notes, e.g. intermediate pitches as the voice moves from one note to another.
* Tuning information displayed on the piano keyboard is clear and stable, even in the presence of wide vibrato (where the instantaneous pitch can range over multiple notes).
* Instantaneous pitch is displayed in a graph, so that vibrato/waver contour is visible.
* The graph also acts as an “index” for the replay functionality, allowing the user to identify sung notes by their musical note names.
* One-touch replay of the last 5 seconds, 10 seconds or 20 seconds of recorded sound. Alternatively, stop recording and drag on the fine pitch graph to scroll and select a range from 60 seconds of history (two-finger drag to scroll, single-finger drag to select).
* “Replay auto-accompany” causes the piano to automatically play the corresponding piano notes during playback.
* “Note Lock” allows you to disable keys corresponding to notes that will not be sung, allowing the note tracker and auto-accompany to avoid those notes.
Alina String Ensemble is a musical keyboard application for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch that simulates the Solina String Ensemble. The sound is in reference to Solina String Ensemble (Serial number “SERIES 22, No.0093158”) manufactured by N.V. EMINENT BODEGRAVEN HOLLAND in the 70’s. You are sure to be surprised at the real sound generated from this App.
– Pre-loaded with 6 instruments including Viola, Violin, Brass, Horn, Cello, Contra Bass
– 49key, 4-octave Keyboards with scrollable
– iOS8/9 compatible
– Optimized appearance on iPhone 6/6 Plus
– Core MIDI and MIDI over Bluetooth LE compatible
– Supports Audiobus and Inter-App Audio (requires iOS 7 or later)
– Scrollable Keyboard & dual Keyboards(Only iPad)
– BASS tone(Cello, Contra Bass) is assigned on lowest 20 keys
– Built-in Reverb that simulates a spring reverb
– Modulation that can adjust the rate and depth
Grand Piano HD
And its free !
Grand Piano HD is an accurate and professional instrument with samples layered according to note velocity making this amazing instrument for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad an inspiration anytime and anywhere with its realistic sounds
You can also enjoy our new MIDI Controller and Inter-App Audio features and make this App work with other music Apps.
Record, export and share your own music
– Free Piano presets in app and store
– MIDI Controller
– Inter-App Audio ( IAA )
In APP Purchase :
– Remove FULL Screen Ads ( ONLY ) and unlock File Manager
– Remove ALL Ads and unlock File Manager
– Piano presets ( Free )
A music hacker’s paradise, Analogkit is designed to be enjoyed by both seasoned synth aficionados and curious cable-wranglers. Whether you’re into built-from-scratch effects pedals, synths, vocoders or even DIY games, AnalogKit allows you to build nearly anything you can dream of.
• Piece together controls, effects and signal generators into any gear you can imagine.
• 50+ included core components that can be combined to create endless possibilities of sounds.
• Share your creations with the community via the built-in Swap Meet, or browse, live-preview, and download gear built by other users.
• Compatible with many external audio interfaces so you can run AnalogKit as an effects board for mics, guitars, and other analog instruments.
• Full USB, Bluetooth, and WiFi MIDI support to let you use your favorite external controllers
• Advanced optimization algorithms enable you to run tens of thousands of basic modules in real-time on a modern iPad.
• State of the art anti-aliased oscillators provide the most authentic sound sources digital synthesis can offer.
• All the favorite toys from modular analog synths as well as digit logic components so you can build all the hybrid franken-synths your hardware modular friends could only dream of.
Under the hood, AnalogKit is anything but a toy. The process of putting things together with Analogkit is nothing less than an exploration of digital audio creation that’s both revealing and powerful.
Like a supercharged electronics project kit, Analogkit lets you combine and wire things up in any way you want, rather than having to settle for adjusting settings on existing gear. Depending on what components you choose, it can be both a trippy generative app that’s easy to lose hours with, or nimble and precise tool for building custom setups quickly.
Analogkit takes full advantage of its digital nature and lets you literally hook anything into anything, chain together as many of a thing as you like, and finally experiment like a kid again …a kid that happens to have the best audio toy to come to the iPad yet.
For the latets details – http://analogkit.com/
This app’s intuitive operation allows anyone to easily create powerful beats on the ELECTRIBE series. The enormously popular ELECTRIBE-R instantly became a must-have item for track-makers around the world, and now it’s been reborn as an app for iPhone.
With this app, we’ve effectively “put the original hardware chassis into your iPhone,” by faithfully reproducing the sound engine and design of the ELECTRIBE-R. We’ve also included the latest preset patterns and many new functions that are currently featured on the “iELECTRIBE for iPad”, released in 2010. , taking a further evolutionary step in technology. Taking advantage of the ease of use that you expect on iPhone, we have maximized the intuitive nature of the ELECTRIBE to make this new product worthy of its name: the iELECTRIBE mkII.
It won’t take long for you to enjoy the ultimate experience of the Electribe series. This apps intuitive nature and familiar interface make it easy to create beats with an analog feel that’s like nothing else.
● Amazing rhythm machine that generates powerful grooves
We’ve perfectly replicated the thick-sounding synth engine of the ELECTRIBE-R and its intuitive step sequencer. Now you can instantly obtain extreme tonal changes and powerful rhythms with just one touch
Not only can iELECTRIBE for iPhone be easily enjoyed by anyone, but it also allows detailed beat-making that transcends iPhone specs. In addition to playing back the provided audio data, you can also freely synthesize sounds from a single waveform and combine those sounds into your own original beats. This allows for the true experience of music production that connects all musicians.
● Three hundred built-in rhythm patterns that only this app can produce
With 64 of the latest preset patterns, 192 from the first-generation ELECTRIBE-R, and 32 template patterns for various genres, this app successfully draws out the full potential of the thick sounding analog beats. There are approximately 300 inimitable rhythm patterns that you’ll hear only from iELECTRIBE for iPhone. Electro, house, techno, drum’n’bass, dubstep, hip hop, techno pop, and IDM are some of the wide range of electronic music genres that are provided.
● An ELECTRIBE that you can put in your pocket and take anywhere
Whether you’re on the train or bus while commuting to school or to work, at a coffee shop, or in your bedroom, you can enjoy beat-making anywhere and anytime you like. Your completed beats can be transferred to your DAW software via the audio export function. You can also use the WIST function to play wirelessly with a friend using two devices simultaneously.
● Powerful functions that bring infinite possibilities to your grooves
We’ve packed maximum potential into this machine with eight types of powerful master effects featured on the upper-level models of the ELECTRIBE. This includes the ring modulation function of the ELECTRIBE-R and the cross-modulation function of the ELECTRIBE-R mkII. This app allows you to switch back and forth to choose between the two. It also includes the BEAT FLUTTER function that uses a proprietary randomizer to create fresh rhythms and the motion sequence function that remembers your knob movements. In addition, you can use an external USB-MIDI device such as the nanoPAD or nanoKONTROL for performance and control. There’s also support for the latest iOS technologies such as Inter-App Audio, Audiobus, Virtual MIDI, and iCloud.
● Operating Requirements
OS: iOS 8 or later
Device: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch fifth-generation, iPod touch sixth-generation
*Because of differences in screen resolution between models of iPhone, the display is smaller on the iPhone 4s. For the best experience, we recommend using iPhone 5 or later.
More info at korg.com
– 64 Pads
– 64 Mixer channels to adjust volume of each pad
– Export Options like YouTube uploading, Email, Facebook, text your beats and more!
– Unlimited songs
– An awesome built-in demo to show you a beginner look at what is possible
Get more details here – http://www.xmeinc.com/new/index.html
The MKSensation is a player’s live gigging module designed to give you the bread and butter sounds needed for a live session, gig, church service, or studio session. The layout, ease of use, sliders, and simple functionality is what has made our PC version so successful. There is no fancy splash page and it’s not rattled with hundreds of sounds. It’s designed to be loaded and played for instant layering and inspiration. You could could call this your instant rompler full of the sounds you would use all of the time and given our reputation of sampling, you know the sounds will be very warm, thick, and realistic. You won’t even believe that these sounds are coming from your iPad!
Our roots stem from being gospel musicians. In the good ol’ days we would have our multi-tier stack of keyboards and modules all layered together with a very intricate MIDI routing setup with all of or presets ready for live worship. Our setup would consist of a warm acoustic piano; a CP80 type of semi-realistic piano; lush strings; warm pad with filter cutoff; a very expressive tine; phat synth brass; a nice buzz saw; and a good ol’ real brass sound. Between these few staple sounds, we were ready for any gig, service, studio session, or performance. Think about it….When you go to the music store to try out a new synth, what do you end up playing the most…? You play the pianos, keys, strings, horns, and synth sounds. That’s what this module is all about. You can layer as many sounds as CPU permits, for instant inspiration on your iPad.
1. Piano 1 – MKS Piano 1
2. Piano 2 – MKS Piano 2
3. EP 1 – MKS EP 1 with and without chorus (Sampled using the original chorus)
4. EP 2 – MKS EP 2 with and without chorus (Sampled using the original chorus)
5. Power Grand – Classic gospel grand piano
6. Acoustic Grand – Warm acoustic grand
7. Dyno – 80s type electric dyno
8. FM Tine – DX FM electric EP
9. Brass – Warm Brass Section with Mod Wheel LFO
10. Synth – Poly Synth with Mod Wheel LFO
11. Strings – Warm cinematic strings
12. Pad – Warm pad
(Note: 4 patches included free, the rest are IAP)
Another juicy sounding analog synth to add to your musical arsenal! As with all icegear’s apps, the interface is simple but slick, and the sounds are very meaty indeed!…
Virtual Analog Polyphonic Synthesizer with Resonator.
* Oscillators : Saw, Pulse, Sub, Noise
* High Pass Filter
* Low Pass Filter
* Envelope Generator
* Programmable Arpeggiator
* Inter-App Audio
* CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI Input
* MIDI Controller Mapping with MIDI Learn mode
* External MIDI sync