*** Please note that a supported hardware device is required to unlock the feature set of Cubasis LE (unless unlocked Cubasis LE runs in demo mode). Please visit http://www.steinberg.net/cubasisle for more details. (Or watch the video below) ***
Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. With MicroSonic, Cubasis LE includes a virtual instrument to be played in real time using the flexible virtual keyboard. Song ideas can be captured with up to four audio and four MIDI tracks and further edited and polished to perfection with the integrated editors, mixer and selected effects. Thanks to the Cubasis project importer, Cubasis LE projects can be even opened in Cubase – both on Windows and OS X. With touch-intuitive production tools, Cubasis LE opens up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
• Up to 4 audio and 4 MIDI tracks
• 2 assignable physical inputs and stereo output
• 32-bit floating point audio engine
• Audio I/O resolution of 16-bit/44.1 kHz
• iOS 32 and 64-bit support (depending on the device used)
• MicroSonic with 25 virtual instrument sounds
• Mixer with 4 effect processors
• Virtual keyboard
• Sample Editor and Key Editor
• Export to Cubase
• Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
• Import audio from your iTunes music library
• Audio mixdown and MIDI export
• Unlock all the features of the full Cubasis version via in-app purchase
48 voices: iPad 2, iPad mini
128 voices: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
For more details, and comparisons with the full version, head to – http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/mobile_apps/cubasis_le/start.html
It’s news to me, but apparently this is one of the most popular music apps ever, well, accordioning (see what I just did thre?) to it’s developer anyway. So popular in fact that they have re-released it for the 2015 holiday season.
So if you’re musical arsenal is missing that certain special something, grab this app before it disappears from the App Store forever!
Here’s the details from the developer –
For the Holidays only we are brining back Accordion for iPad HD, one of the most popular music apps ever!
Highest quality sounds period! 4 Full Octaves!
C1: 32.730HzC2: 65.406HzC3: 130.813HzC4: 261.626Hz
Precise Volume control for keys! Fully automated volume control for buttons! That is more than any other accordion app in the App store!
We are no longer making music apps, however, in response to overwhelming requests we’ve updated it to support iOS7, iOS8 and iOS9, so that you can enjoy it again!
This is a limited time offer and it is only for 2015 Holidays, so get yours today!
KORG Module is a high-quality mobile sound module app that’s ideal both for performance and for music production, and features a pro-level high-quality sound library. In addition to the iPad version, it’s now available for iPhone as well. Your iPhone, together with a MIDI keyboard such as the new microKEY, is all you need to easily perform unsurpassed grand piano and studio-quality keyboard sounds anywhere and anytime. Without making any compromise regarding sound quality, the newly compact KORG Module for iPhone redefines the standard of sound that can be played on a mobile device.
● Stunningly high-quality piano and a full range of keyboard sound engines
● Five dedicated sound engines containing powerful tone: Acoustic Piano, Electric Piano, Clav, Organ, and Multi
● Ultra-low latency sound engine
● With your iPhone and the new microKEY, you can enjoy great sound anywhere
● Two graphic modes: 3D for overflowing realism or 2D for superb operability
● Set List function is convenient for practicing, performing, or rehearsing
*** Stunningly high-quality piano and a full range of keyboard sound engines ***
Due to KORG’s decades of technological experience gained by developing historic workstations and synthesizers, the “NATIVE ENGINE” brings a generous amount of high-quality sounds and smooth playback to mobile devices. We’ve carefully ensured ideal playability and designed the system for ultra-low latency. The core of this engine consists of five dedicated sound engines: Acoustic Piano, Electric Piano, Clav, Organ, and Multi. Similar to the iPad version, there are 100 programs built in. Beautiful graphics are designed for each module, showing carefully selected parameters that make it easy for anyone to edit the sound. In spite of the size of the iPhone, the sound quality is precisely the same as the iPad version. Don’t wait to experience the superb sounds that emanate from such a compact device.
*** With your iPhone and the new microKEY, you can enjoy great sound anywhere ***
KORG Module and the microKEY are the best possible combination for a mobile performance environment. With the new microKEY which supports a damper, or the microKEY Air which provides a wireless connection via Bluetooth MIDI, your iPhone instantly transforms into a high-quality sound module. In your room, in a practice studio, when riding in a moving vehicle, or outdoors, it’s easy to set up and immerse yourself in a superb playing experience wherever you are. Of course you can also use any MIDI keyboard that can connect to your iPhone via Apple Lightning – USB camera adapter. Even without a MIDI keyboard, you can play using the app’s keyboard or phrase function.
*** Two graphic modes: 3D for overflowing realism or 2D for superb operability ***
The beautiful 3D graphic screen provides an atmosphere that evokes a great playing experience. We’ve paid attention to details such as the three-dimensional appearance of each module and the reflected highlights of the keyboard. In contrast, the 2D screen features a simple design with excellent visibility and operability, allowing effortless editing even on the compact screen of your iPhone. The 2D screen also provides a “smart keyboard” that lets you specify the scale appropriately for the song and also allows you to play chords with just one finger. You can use the interface that’s best for your needs.
KORG Module Le for iPad
• KORG Module for iPad (Full version): Achieved the #1 position on the App Store* in the Top Paid Music App category
*USA, UK, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, Canada and much more!
Ideal for performance and music production, KORG Module is a high-quality sound module app for iPad that contains a professional sound library. With just your iPad and a MIDI keyboard such as the new microKEY, you can play studio-quality keyboard and grand piano sounds anywhere.
To help users sample and understand the KORG Module, we’ve provided “KORG Module Le for iPad,” a free lite version for download. Although there are some limitations, it’s the easiest way to experience high-quality piano sound. The sounds and functions are expanded if you use “KORG Module Le” with KORG Controller products* like new microKEY, microKEY Air. Please refer to KORG Software Bundle page for the products list: http://www.korg.com/bundle
● With just an iPad and the new microKEY, you can enjoy great sound anywhere
● Stunningly high-quality piano and a full range of keyboard sound engines
● Ultra-low latency sound engine
*** With just an iPad and the new microKEY, you can enjoy great sound anywhere ***
KORG Module and the microKEY are the best possible combination for a mobile performance environment. With the new microKEY which supports a damper, or the microKEY Air which provides a wireless connection via Bluetooth MIDI, your iPad can transform into a high-quality sound module. In your room, in a practice studio, or performing on stage,, it’s easy to set up and immerse yourself in a superb playing experience wherever you are. Of course you can also use any MIDI keyboard that can connect to your iPad via Apple Lightning – USB camera adapter. The velocity curve function conforms the sound to your playing dynamics, so you’ll be able to perform comfortably using any MIDI keyboard. Even if you don’t have a MIDI keyboard, you can use the apps on-screen keyboard, phrase function to play the sounds.
*** Stunningly high-quality piano and a full range of keyboard sound engines ***
KORG Module has five dedicated sound engines, providing a number of high-quality sounds that can be played back on your iPad using the “NATIVE ENGINE”. These engines feature technology that was developed for KORG’s historic line of workstations and synthesizers including: Acoustic Piano, Electric Piano, Clav, Organ, and Multi. Each display has carefully selected parameters, making it convenient and easy to adjust the sounds. We’ve also carefully ensured ideal playability and designed the system for ultra-low latency. Once you experience the quality of the sounds being produced from the slim body of your iPad, you’ll agree that KORG Module is radically different than anything else currently on the market.
Developer: KORG INC.
Synth Station PRO
New level of music creation with your own digital Synth Station PRO! Professionally made keyboard emulation, popular presets and sound effects – everything in one music maker application on Mac. Choose samples, spin records and adjust the settings composing your own electronic melody!
How to use: Choose one of presets and loops for lead or bass part. Start composing your electronic track using hot keys (with the help of keyboard tutorial). Set up special effects, record and save.
Synth Station PRO features:
– Professional virtual synthesizer studio
– Variety of presets and loops
– Easy record of your tracks
– Unique sound effects and filters
– Smart visualization
Creative music instrument in your hand – Synth Station PRO!
Developer: Entertainment Zone OOO
The full version of this chiptunes creator arrived to much acclaim back in June. With it’s hefty price tag (for an app anyway), some may have not dipped their toes in the water. Now there is no excuse not to with this ‘time-restricted’ free version, that offers full access to all the features for a couple of hours, before it times out. Read on for the full details –
SidTracker64 is the ultimate chiptune production package tool for the iPad. It emulates the SID sound chip from the dominating home computer of the 80s – The Commodore 64.
Get started immediately with the bundled songs and sounds in various styles, from old skool bleeps n blips to new school with multi speed and advanced table editing. Explore, remix and make new songs based on the old classic c64 game tracks “Commando” by Rob Hubbard or “Blood Money” by Fredrik Segerfalk, and the brand new youtube remix hit of the “True Survivor” Kung Fury soundtrack, all included in the app.
SidTracker64 is a retro-style music creation tool and synthesizer combined with modern features such as midi keyboard and controller input, Audiobus 2 and Inter App Audio for recording in your favourite DAW-app. Midi clock in lets you sync to other apps and hardware drum machines and synthesizers, such as the Elektron Analog Four.
SidTracker 64 can be used for live looping, making complete songs, and the minimum latency makes it suitable for live use. Export your music to Dropbox and e-mail as audio or .sid and even .prg files which you can run on a real Commodore 64.
Editing is based on hands on touch interaction or midi input instead of the hardcore style of direct data editing. Record live to a metronome or input notes step-style. Real SID-composing has never been simpler and more fun!
SID synthesizer engine specs:
· Fully emulated SID 8580 R5 chip.
· 3 separate voices
· 8 waveforms – tri, saw, pulse with pwm, noise, trisaw, tripulse, sawpulse, nowave
· Wavetable editing
· 3 volume envelopes
· Dedicated vibrato controls
· 1 multimode filter LP/BP/HP (12/6/12db) with sweep envelope
· Filter table editing. Change filter cutoff and modes up to 1/240
· Hard sync and Ringmod per voice
· PWM sweep envelop
· PWM table editing
· Hard restart
· Variable emulation speed from 25-240hz (standard 50)
· 32 instruments per song (copy/paste/rename)
· 3 voice patterns
· Mute voices on/off
· Change instrument per step
· FX pattern – change volume/filter/speed per step
· Loop pattern
· Song building
· Live or step recording
· Metronome / count in
· Follow mode
· Note effects (Glide/sustain/vibrato/filter & pulse reset/tie)
· Song mode with transpose
· Keyboard input 1-3 voices (mono, duo and polyphonic)
· CC-assignable synth parameteras
· Modulation wheel vibrato
· Pitch bend
· Midi Clock in
· Selectable input channel
· .s64 – native SidTracker 64 file
· .m4a – audio
· .sid – for use in sidplayer
· .prg – exports play data for a real Commodore 64
For more details – http://sidtracker64.com/
Developer: Daniel Larsson
You can compose music and you’ll be proud to call their own work, and all with no musical experience! All you need is to press a finger to create an entire composition, which can be saved on our cloud service Step / Net.
Electro Mix Pro is simple, as well as the results of their creations will surprise you and your friends. Even if you have never worked with music software or have never considered myself a musician … Now it’s time to prove yourself and create something great!
Sequencer – for make music
Various tools lead, percussion, etc.
8 pages with 16×16 grid notes
Built in Content Manager
Zooming and key at any time
Adjustable reverb and delay effects
Save and load your creations locally
Add tracks in Step / Net
Evaluate other people composition of cloud service Step / Net
How to use?
Choose a variety of tools (INS) and percussion (PERC) on the right side. Additional options, where FX / Key / Scale and tone can be changed. Just play with it and you will see that it is very easy to use, once you learn how to use it.
A lab to create your own bagpipes:
– Four accurately recorded bagpipes : chanters recorded note by note, drones recorded separately
– two GHB,
– a galician gaita,
– a uillean pipe in D
– Real drones starts,
– Complete access to volume, sound and tuning of each note of the chanter and drones to create your own bagpipe preset,
– Each instrument can be transposed plus/minus an octave,
– Switch to tempered tuning at any time,
A complete effect rig:
– Effects dedicated to bagpipe : a customizable second voice, a humanizer (simulation of bag pressure change), a valve noise,
– Classic effects including equalizer, reverberation and spreader (stereo image enhancement),
– Effects from the guitar world : delay, flanger and vibrato.
Each configuration can be saved and called back any time.
To steer those sound capabilities, Universal Piper integrates an advanced MIDI controller management for live performance:
– For electronic chanter, to make it short, select your chanter and fingering in the list and Universal Piper does the rest. Still, you can go further managing several type of chanters, modify notes using custom or predefined mode (mixolydian, dorian,…).
– A MIDI input is also dedicated to MIDI keyboard and other instrument (EWI, sax,…).
All effects and sound parameters can be managed through MIDI (Program Change, Control Change, Note ON/OFF, Pitchbend are supported).
Universal Piper – Bagpipe Lab also integrates a MIDI and BWW file reader including tempo and grace notes (only BWW) adjustment.
Finally, Universal Piper V3 registered users on PC and MAC can share their sounds and presets with your iPad application.
(*) : Universal Piper is compatible with most of the electronic chanters and fingering (redpipes, technopipes, degerpipes I and II, e-pipe, mastergaita, openpipe). Still, if your chanter is not in the list, please contact us. Universal Piper is CoreMIDI compatible. An adapter, not included, such as iRig, MidiMobilizer, CameraKit, MIDI Puc, iodock, is required to plug your MIDI chanter or MIDI instruments.
Sir Sampleton is a sampling musical keyboard inspired by Casio and Yamaha samplers from the 80s. The app allows you to record sounds through the microphone and then play them on dual piano keyboards accompanied by a rhythm machine. You’ll be surprised at the lush, complex musical sounds that can be created with samples of your voice, musical instruments, and other noises. Samples can be looped, customized, saved, and emailed, and we offer free samples for download on our website.
Supports Audiobus, Inter-app Audio, CoreMIDI, MIDI Mobilizer 1 and 2. Works as a virtual instrument for apps like Cubasis, Beatmaker 2, and Genome sequencer. Capable of sampling other apps and effects through Audiobus.
Sampleton applies a subtle stereo effects process to the audio giving it a fuller, warmer sound that you’d typically get from sampling a monaural microphone.
What’s New in Version 3.3.3
Updated for latest iOS 9 version of Audiobus
• Sample from the microphone and immediately play your sounds on dual keyboards
• Save and email sample packs to friends, or to yourself for backup/transfer
• Download free samples from our website
• Built-in beats and computer beat generator
• Adjust tuning, release, vibrato, sample time, and much more
• Record, add effects, and sample from other apps (requires Audiobus app)
• Put a different sample on each keyboard in dual-sample mode
• Multitouch with 18 voices for rich sound
• Automatic smart microphone level adjustment
• Supports all CoreMIDI devices, Line6 MIDI Mobilizer 1 and 2
• Virtual MIDI for compatibility with Cubasis, Beatmaker 2, and Genome
• Multichannel MIDI mode places different samples on each MIDI channel, up to 24 samples
• Supports iRig external audio input adapter and iRig microphone
• Low latency
• Coming soon: Audio copy/paste, additional sample banks, and more!
Colla Voce is the ideal practice companion for singers of all kinds, from beginners to professionals. (If you are looking to use Colla Voce for whistling or instrumental music, please see the note at the bottom.) See our website at http://www.collavoceapp.com for a demo video, UI Tour, FAQ and articles.
The app is built around two beautifully simple ideas:
1. A playable piano with keys that light up as you sing. If you sing a note in tune, the corresponding key is immediately highlighted in yellow. Sharp and flat notes are coloured green and red, respectively.
2. A recording tool that allows you to capture and play back your own voice, in an interactive, fluid way that is designed around the way you rehearse.
Together, these two ideas produce something that is greater than the sum of its parts. Colla Voce’s exceptionally accurate and responsive pitch detection provides real-time visual feedback on both coarse- and fine-grained singing pitch. However, the ultimate judge of musicality is the human ear, not any computer program! Instant, note-by-note replay lets you go back and hear how you sound “from the outside”. Colla Voce can even automatically play the corresponding piano notes along with the audio replay.
The psychology of singing pitch is subtle and complex. The gap between what you hear and what others hear as you sing can be surprisingly wide. Colla Voce bridges that gap. You could think of it as a mirror for your voice.
Designed with the elegant aesthetics of a real musical instrument, Colla Voce is so intuitive that anybody can pick it up and use it immediately. At the same time, it is sophisticated enough to support musicians at every stage of their musical journey. Beginners taking their first steps, learning to reliably sing back a note; students practising for aural examinations, learning intervals and sight-singing; vocal coaches looking to give their pupils a new perspective on their voices; amateur and professional singers of all kinds polishing their performances; Colla Voce offers something for everyone.
* A playable, 3D piano keyboard with an optional overlay showing the note name for each key.
* As you sing, the corresponding piano keys are highlighted: yellow for in tune, green for sharp, red for flat.
* An innovative, proprietary algorithm, specifically tailored for singing voices, gives accurate and fast pitch detection.
* Sophisticated note tracking logic prevents highlighting of extraneous notes, e.g. intermediate pitches as the voice moves from one note to another.
* Tuning information displayed on the piano keyboard is clear and stable, even in the presence of wide vibrato (where the instantaneous pitch can range over multiple notes).
* Instantaneous pitch is displayed in a graph, so that vibrato/waver contour is visible.
* The graph also acts as an “index” for the replay functionality, allowing the user to identify sung notes by their musical note names.
* One-touch replay of the last 5 seconds, 10 seconds or 20 seconds of recorded sound. Alternatively, stop recording and drag on the fine pitch graph to scroll and select a range from 60 seconds of history (two-finger drag to scroll, single-finger drag to select).
* “Replay auto-accompany” causes the piano to automatically play the corresponding piano notes during playback.
* “Note Lock” allows you to disable keys corresponding to notes that will not be sung, allowing the note tracker and auto-accompany to avoid those notes.