Turn your iPad into an instrument of the violin family and play just like on a real instrument !
FingerFiddle introduces a new and highly sensitive musical experience with your IOS device. Your actions on the screen are turned naturally into an exceptionally realistic and responsive sound, whatever you do. Place your fingers on the fingerboard to change notes. Move your other hand on the screen to rub the strings with the bow and shape the sound continuously in real-time. Pluck the screen to play pizzicato. FingerFiddle responds accurately to your movements and lets you play with the full palette of violin expression, just like with a real instrument.
FingerFiddle is a musical instrument that you can bring with you everywhere to play, practice, have fun and perform with others. It includes a full collection of fine-tuned instruments from the violin family (violin, viola, cello and double bass). The basic version comes with a cello, and other instruments are available to try and purchase. Wherever you are, at any time, pick one of the instruments and play music for real with FingerFiddle.
Who is it for?
Anyone interested in music playing can find something in FingerFiddle:
– For the beginner, FingerFiddle is an affordable way to experience and enjoy fiddle playing, alone or in group. Play, practice to improve your playing, try different instruments and maybe, eventually, buy a real instrument…
– For advanced players, FingerFiddle is a new instrument to discover and have fun with. Use it in your musical productions and live performances, when jamming with others, or just to sketch ideas.
– In all cases, FingerFiddle is a musical instrument that is always right at your fingertips, whenever you feel the need to play music.
– Natural mapping between movement and sound: your finger is the bow !
– Outstanding sound rendering for a realistic output
– Pitch is controlled with a fingerboard on the screen to allow fiddle-specific playing techniques (vibrato, glissando, chords)
– The fingerboard is customizable: set its width and the space between notes for a comfortable playing
– A specific area is dedicated to pizzicato playing
– Inter-App Audio / Audiobus support (generator)
– Very low memory requirement: no samples library is used
– Inter App Audio and Audiobus support
– The basic version includes the Cello from the Classic Collection. Other instruments are available as In App purchases (Violin, Viola, Double Bass, normal or with mutes)
Find more details here – http://www.fingerfiddleapp.com/
Eera is a monophonic synth, designed for everyday in-studio and on-the-stage situations, when you need space effects, rich and deep basses and unusual or classical leads.
Thanks to X/Y control at the heart and the X/Y bindings, people compare expressiveness of Eera with singing.
While it has modulations for each of the key parameters, it’s simple to use. In fact, for getting different timbre characteristics there is only one slider! Which in turn possible thanks to the unusual parabolic oscillator with width modulation.
And you can be sure that Eera does not prevent you to get your own, your personal sounds.
Eera was created with professional production in mind. The synth has the high quality tube amplifier on the out and supports sample rate up to 96 kHz.
– no need for external MIDI controllers – Eera is an expressive instrument out of the box;
– unusual parabolic oscillator with width modulation;
– vintage reverb;
– tube-saturated amplifier (with overdrive possibility);
– state-variable filter;
– LFO modulations as well as parameters dependence on keyboard’s X/Y;
– sample rate up to 96 kHz;
– factory presets designed for your inspiration;
– Audiobus and Inter-App Audio ready.
Eera is equally good for a wide range of musical genres: from techno, IDM and house to rock, classical, microtonal and experimental music.
Dedicated monophonic synth bass synthesizer featuring the NEW iOS AudioUnit Version 3 plugin architecture.
– 21 VA Wavetable Waveforms with PWM
– 4 Oscillators
– AMP with 4 Modulators
– Circuit Modeled Filter Section with Velocity
– LFO with Aftertouch
BASSalicious is a dedicated monophonic synth bass plugin with a single focus on sound. All of the synthesis and filters are custom tweaked with our own personality and our urban ear. When we first set out to produce BASSalicious, it came from a need we had. All of our plugins come from a musical need first. We noticed that there were a ton of synth bass libraries out there that focused solely on dubstep and wobble bass sounds, but not that much out there for the urban community and that pure synth bass classic sound. Sure there are the sample based ones, but you run into problems with samples when trying to produce a realistic glide effect that is so essential to urban synth bass music. The other thing we were dissatisfied with were the oscillators themselves. You see, in order to reduce aliasing, most wavetable synths reduce the bandwidth and filter out frequencies so it doesn’t alias. The problem with this is that you filter out the good stuff along with it. We figured out a unique compromise, where we can give you the full band of the wavetable, while at the same time reducing aliasing. Our method is very unorthodox, but it works, because the technology will always take a back seat to the sound, and not the other way around: “If it sounds good, then it is good.”
Furthermore, we used an analog modeled filter that was approximated using real circuit designs. The complete topology was modeled with all of the aspects of the electronic components involved, and then converted over to source code. The result is a very organic sounding synth bass plugin, which has no hint of that cold digital wavetable sound. This is what we mean when we say it has an “organic sound.” This is what you hear in urban music. Each key piece has it’s own sound, color, and character to it. It’s not trying to be something else. It’s it’s own individual and we achieved this with BASSalicious. Remember the first time you heard Neo-Soul Keys® and your ears were suddenly opened to the sound you always wished you had, but could never achieve.
The first oscillator is free. You will have access to all of the synth functions. After you purchase, you will get access to the other 3 oscillators as well as the 63 high quality custom synth bass presets.
SoundFont Pro is now available for iPhone. With all the functionality and features of the iPad version, SoundFont Pro for iPhone brings you even greater mobility in a compact form. With a slide-in and slide-out keyboard, the screen real estate is used in an optimal fashion to give you the greatest flexibility.
Make high quality music on the road with your favourite soundfonts. SoundFont Pro is the next generation soundfont player with a host of features that make your existing soundfonts sound like you have never heard them before. Record your music as well as vocals and share them from anywhere you are. You can overdub repeatedly in a non-destructive manner and build your composition over time.
SoundFont Pro is equally suitable for studio use as well as for live gigs.
SoundFont Pro is multi-timbral, multi-layered, and multi-zonal. This means that you can take an ordinary MIDI keyboard and assign key-ranges on the keyboard to different presets from different soundfonts and play the resulting arrangement much as you would play an arranger keyboard! Or set up different zones and assign input MIDI channels to receive MIDI from an external controller or from another MIDI app to specific zones.
The app comes with a selection of soundfonts. In addition to these, you can add user soundfonts from thousands of freely available soundfonts on the web as well.
• A 4-mode frequency filter including Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Band Reject Filters
• Reverb Filter
• Delay Filter
• Volume Envelope
• Voice Recording with filtering
• Import Audio from your iPad library and overdub with your own music and vocals
• Live Effects with the Modulation Grid. The effects include Pitch Shifter, Bit Crusher, Phasor, Flanger, Tremolo, Stereo Chorus, and Auto Pan.
• Freely modulate while playing/recording to get some amazing sounds and effects.
• All the Live Effects are available while you are recording your voice as well!
• Inter-App Audio Compatible
• Audiobus compatible
• AudioCopy2 compatible
• Fully MIDI compatible
The Moog Model 15 App is the first Moog modular synthesizer and synthesis educational tool created exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Each facet of the Moog Model 15 modular synthesizer has been meticulously recreated in this application to ensure the power and transcendent sound quality of each module remains intact. The character, harmonic complexity and mystique of the Moog Model 15’s modules, from the legendary Moog 921–series oscillators and 904A Low Pass Filter, to the coveted 907 Fixed Filter Bank have been painstakingly preserved.
In order to develop the most immersive and expressive modular interface possible, the Model 15 App has been designed utilizing Apple’s new Metal advanced graphics engine. This ensures that all zooming, panning and modular patching throughout the application feels completely natural, something that would have been impossible otherwise.
The Model 15 App features both monophonic and 4-voice polyphonic operation is easily commanded via 4 seamlessly integrated controllers. Simple swipes and taps provide instant access to a traditional Moog keyboard, 1150 ribbon controller, 8-step sequencing arpeggiator and the award-winning Animoog keyboard with 22 built-in scales and polyphonic modulation capabilities.
Also included are extended features which expand the capabilities of the app beyond the traditional offerings of the hardware Moog Model 15. These include total MIDI integration, assignment for external control, use as a MIDI controller, dedicated Audio Bridge and MIDI Bridge modules, looping recorder module with overdubbing, a master ping-pong delay module and a new extension cabinet that includes additional amplifiers and voltage-controlled reversible attenuators that can be used for effects like ring-modulation.
Because the Model 15 App utilizes Apple’s Metal technology, only 64-bit devices are supported. Compatible devices include iPhone 5s or newer, iPod touch 6 or newer, iPad Air or newer, and the iPad Pro.
The Model 15 App requires iOS version 9.3 or later to work.
• Ships with over 160 unique presets
• Recreates the sound of a hardware Moog Model 15 modular synthesizer
• Easily share presets and recordings with anyone
• Tutorial patches to assist all experience levels
• Intuitive patching and cable coloring
• Support for landscape and portrait modes
• Voltage-controlled stereo ping-pong delay
• Expressive sequencing arpeggiator
• Moog 1150 Ribbon controller
• Real-time looping recorder with overdub and immediate sharing
• Up to two controllers on-screen (iPad only)
• Optional left-handed UI operation
• 3D Touch and Apple Pencil integration for after pressure
• Note-per-channel MIDI controllers
• Ableton Link
• Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
• MIDI Bridge and Audio Bridge
• 7 and 14-Bit MIDI
• MIDI Program Change
• Bluetooth LE MIDI controllers
• Typing keyboards for shortcuts and musical typing
• AudioCopy, AudioPaste and AudioShare
Chronium is a sequencer/synthesizer app for creating, recording, and sharing complex melodies simply by a few finger touches.
The main user interface consists of a fingerboard and a control bar. Touch the fingerboard to start, stop, or modify a voice. The horizontal axis of the fingerboard corresponds to different frequencies, similar to a guitar fingerboard. The vertical axis corresponds to different sounds and rhythm patterns which you can configure. When a voice is playing, the corresponding rhythm pattern is shown as a loop around the touch position, along with the red play cursor. On 3D Touch devices (for example iPhone 6S), the pressure applied to the fingerboard affects the sound by changing filter parameters or modulation depths. On other devices, the same parameters are controlled by an estimate of the surface touched by your finger.
The rhythm patterns are produced by thresholding a weighted sum of binary signals. The weights and thresholds can be set using sliders in the pattern editing interface. 7 basic binary signals are available with periodicities ranging from whole notes to sixty-fourth notes. 5 thresholds are used to determine the timing of the notes, the octave, and whether the notes should be accented or not. The weights and thresholds can be set for 3 different locations along the vertical axis of the fingerboard. Patterns in intermediate locations are obtained by interpolating the weights and thresholds.
Up to 7 different sounds can be placed on the fingerboard and sounds in intermediate locations are obtained by morphing between the two nearest sounds. For this app, an advanced virtual analog sound synthesis engine was developed to enable morphing between classic analog and FM synth sounds.
On devices with an A7 processor or higher (iPhone 5S or higher, iPad Air or higher, iPod Touch 6th Gen or higher), you can record what you are playing as a video and share it on social media, via email, or to the device’s camera roll.
For more info and videos – https://www.facebook.com/ChroniumApp
Sonic Synth is very capable FM Synthesizer app with 3 oscillators. Every oscillator is independent and can generate 4 wave forms. The app works with 44100 Hz sample rate so the sound quality is great.
The touch keyboard is very responsive and dynamic – feels like a real instrument. Keys are big enough.
The last wave form is our secret algorithm for string sound also generated by the oscillators.
Variety of sounds can be created and even changed real time while you are playing using the setting of the 3 oscillators of the synthesizer.
Sonic Synth main features: - 3 oscillators - 4 wave form types for every oscillator - volume, modulation, tone and detune for every oscillator - envelope filters (attack sustain release) - multitouch - fast and usable piano keyboard
You can now use your phone or tablet as a recording instrument.
Matt Fecher’s analog synthesizer for iPad created entirely with the new AudioKit 3.0 framework.
Get the full source code now from the AudioKit website at audiokit.io.
Requires iPad Retina devices or above. iPad Air/iPad Pro for best performance. Works on iPad Mini Retina.
* 5-Voice Virtual Analog Polysynth
* Dual Morphable VCO Oscillators
* Dedicated Sub Oscillator
* FM Oscillator w/ Mod
* Beautiful Sean Costello Reverb
* Free-running LFO w/ 4 waveforms
* Multi-tap (Ping-Pong) delay
* 4-Pole Vintage Modeled Filter
* ADSR Envelope
* MIDI in for notes
* Detune Oscillators by Semitone & Hz
* Hold & Mono modes for keyboard
* Noise generator
* 8-Bit Crusher
Shoom is an expressive XY pad synthesizer. Or, more precisely, three identical synthesizers in one app. It is capable of playing any pitch in the audible range and doesn’t necessarily limit you to a particular scale. Nevertheless, if you do want to use scales, Shoom can deliver anything from common 12-tone equal tempered to xenharmonic and microtonal.
• Three independent synthesizers
• 20–20,000 Hz pitch range
• Slide freely or snap notes to scale with adjustable glide rate
• Set notes to infinite hold using a dedicated toggle
• Microtonal and non-octave repeating scales support
• MIDI CC control and clock sync (MIDI note input coming in a later update)
• Inter-App Audio, Audiobus 2 support
• 60+ bundled presets
• Import and export of presets and CC maps
Synthesizer engine features:
• Adjustable polyphony, up to 30 voices
• Two oscillators with 4 waveforms and PWM, and one noise generator
• Oscillator FM cross-modulation
• 4 pole (24 dB/octave) resonant low pass filter with overdrive and pitch tracking
• 2 variable slope ADSR envelopes for amplitude and filter cutoff
• 2 LFOs with 9 waveforms, up to 3 out of 12 simultaneously assignable parameters, trigger and global running modes, fade-in and phase controls
• Y axis position as modulation source with up to 3 of 15 simultaneously assignable parameters
• Note pan randomizer
• Built-in stereo delay and reverb effects
Experience KORG Gadget with a free, lite version.
KORG Gadget Le – the all-in-one music production studio.
*iPhone 6 or later is recommended. 5/5c/4S are not supported due to differences in screen size and CPU speed.
KORG Gadget offers a collection of more than 20* different synthesizers and drum machines called “Gadgets.” These gadgets were designed to assist the user to produce powerful electronic music. The latest version features universal support not only for the iPad, but also for the iPad Pro and the iPhone. The painstaking attention that Korg has given its hardware instruments for more than fifty years has now taken shape as cutting-edge software in the Gadget. It’s the ultimate all-in-one music production studio app.
* The total number of gadgets including in-app purchases etc.
To give a glimpse into the amazing power of KORG Gadget, we have provided KORG Gadget Le – a lite version available free of charge. Although there are limitations to the number of gadgets and tracks that you can use, it’s the easiest way for you to experience mobile music production. The gadgets and functions are expanded if you use “KORG Gadget Le” with Korg Controller products* nano2 series, nano Studio series, or microKEY series.
• The ultimate mobile instruments collection
KORG Gadget Le offers a collection of 3 gadgets. Connecting to a Korg MIDI controller will expand 2 gadgets. KORG Gadget Full version offers a collection of more than 20 gadgets. Each Gadget available contains carefully constructed parameters to bring you the sounds you want. They’re ideal for producing all forms of electronic music. Even inexperienced musicians can enjoy the app as each synth offers a Scale function that makes it virtually impossible to play the wrong notes.
• Design tracks in portrait or landscape. Workflow for any music production task
The greatest feature of KORG Gadget is the user interface. It gives you an ideal music production workflow based mainly on the portrait orientation that you’re familiar with. When you want to focus on specifics, you can smoothly switch to landscape orientation. This app perfectly supports either preference on the iPad, iPhone, or iPad Pro. From song production to sound design, effects, and mixing, all the steps are intuitive and seamless. Experience perfect music production on mobile!
• Share songs to the GadgetCloud to connect with users around the world
Songs that you create using KORG Gadget can be shared on “GadgetCloud,” a music exchange for Gadget users worldwide. By uploading and sharing songs, you can communicate in ways that bypass language barriers, and also improve your skill as a creative artist. On GadgetCloud, you can submit your songs for selection as tracks recommended by Korg, enter various contents, and use the ranking system. You can also upload from Gadget directly to any social networking service such as SoundCloud, Facebook, or Twitter, to name a few.
* GadgetCloud is based on SoundCloud, the cloud service that’s supported by creative artists world-wide.
• Make it come alive with new MIDI controllers. Accelerate the pace of your music production
To customize your needs, you can freely choose a MIDI controller that complements the KORG Gadget. With the nanoKEY/KONTROL Studio, you can step-record and mix wirelessly as setup is automatic, making this easy and convenient. You can also opt to choose the microKEY Air, a compact mini-keyboard that can also connect wirelessly and via the Apple Lightning adapter. By partnering with a MIDI controller that inspires you, you can improve the quality of your music production.
More info at korg.com