A keyboard instrument is a musical instrument that is played using a keyboard. “Keyboard instrumentSS IA” includes 7 instruments such as piano and clavinet in one package. PianoSS is available for free and the other musical instruments can be purchased by using the Purchase button whenever you want.
Added the recording function!
It picks the surrounding sounds as well, and you can use it in many different ways such as recording your vocals or creating a voice memo. You can also send the recorded data via email. Note that the maximum attachment size of an email depends on the iOS device you are using. Please contact your cell phone service provider for further information. * A 10 seconds recording is around 450 kB.
* Support iTunes file sharing(http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4094?viewlocale=en_US)
Added the play with other music app button on the right side of the record button (however, this disables the recording). For example, you can play along with your favorite songs on Music app.
Now you can select the audio file format when recording. If you want to send a file via email, record at “22kHz / 8 bit” to reduce the file size.
* Users who have a problem with the musical instrument app that doesn’t make any sound. (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5137?viewlocale=en_US)
* Rotate Keyboard Button
* Octave Up and Down Button
* Display scale on keyboard
* Support orientation
* Record button / Play button / Stop button / Send the sound data via Email button
* Support iTunes file sharing
* Play with other music app button
For more details on this app - http://hdoapp.sakura.ne.jp/keyboardssia_en.html
Thor for iPad puts the mighty Thor synthesizer at your fingertips. Reason’s legendary flagship synth delivers a thunderous sound, god-like sound sculpting capabilities and an innovative, lighting-fast keyboard designed for iPad. Thor is a synthesis playground, a flexible sonic workhorse, but above all, an expressive musical instrument for the iPad.
• Play Reason’s Thor Polysonic Synthesizer on the iPad.
• Load any of the 1000+ expertly crafted synth patches, or create your own from scratch.
• Create your sounds using a palette of multiple oscillator and filter types.
• Play Thor using an expressive touch interface keyboard with aftertouch and strumming.
• Collapse the keyboard to a key and scale of your choice, just like in Figure.
• Move your favourite patches from the iPad to your computer and use them with Thor in Reason
Thor sounds like no synthesizer you’ve ever heard before – and every single one of them. Where other synths use one specific form of synthesis and one single filter, the Thor polysonic synthesizer features six different oscillator types and four unique filters. What does this give you? Simply the most powerful synth ever created; an unstoppable monster of a sound generator that utilizes synthesizer technology from the last 40 years.
On the iPad, Thor comes with a specially designed interface that’s optimized for touch control and the iPad screen. Cleverly designed panels expand and fold at the touch of a button to hide or reveal oscillators, filters, envelopes and more.
The app is divided into three main screens: Keyboard, Knobs and Routing.
Keyboard mode features:
• Piano keyboard with transpose and range control
• Modulation and pitch bend controls
• Assist function lets you select key and scale to highlight chord notes or to collapse the keyboard to only show the chord notes of the selected scale.
• Strum function lets you play arpeggios by holding a chord while strumming across the strum control.
• Two assignable knobs and buttons acts like performance controls
• Settings for polyphony and portamento
Knobs mode features:
• Access to all of Thor’s synthesis features
• Three oscillator slots for Thor’s six oscillator types: Analog, Wavetable, FM Pair, PhaseMod, Multi Osc and Noise
• Three filter slots for for Thor’s four filter types: Low Pass Ladder, State Variable, Comb and Formant
• Three envelopes
• Dual LFOs
• Delay and Chorus
• The Knobs screen is divided into panels that expand and collapse at the touch of a button
• Miniature keyboard to audition your sounds as you are working on them
• Comprehensive but easy to use routing matrix lets you create complex modulation and signal flow setups
• Step sequencer with 16-steps and six channels: Note, Velocity, Gate length, Step duration, Curve 1, Curve 2
General App features:
• Patch compatible with Thor in Reason on your computer
• Move patches to and from your iPad using iTunes
• Sound bank with more than 1000 Thor patches from leading artists & sound designers (Kill the Noise, Richard Devine, Chris Petti and many more)
• Gorgeous retina display interface
• MIDI in – play Thor from an external MIDI source or from another app on the same iPad
• Audiobus compatible – stream audio from Thor to another audio app on the same iPad
• Audio in background option lets Thor keep playing in the background when working with other apps.
Note: We recommend using Thor for iPad with iPad 2 or later.
A microtonal capable distortion synthesizer with an 11-string bass guitar layout with extremely low latency.
This App gives you:
Too much octave range
The ability to play totally out of tune
A small amount of help on playing in key
A somewhat ugly interface
A small set of features that you must combine to make variety.
No bitmapped images to make you drool over the eye candy
Not a font anywhere – other than a few begrudgingly penciled in note names
The settings (bottom buttons):
- Overall Volume
- Octave Harmonics
- FM Distortion
- Pitch Rounding / Optional Frets
- Polyphony Adjustment
- Preset and Lock(slide right to un-lock AS FIRST STEP!)
A lot of players play with one hand. Right-handed guitar players are typically doing everything with their picking (right) hand. Pianists seem to do the same. I play two-handed finger-tapping technique, which seems to be best way.
Special thanks to Rob Fielding.
Nave is Waldorf’s first synthesizer App development – created by chief engineer and director Stefan Stenzel, NLog mastermind Rolf Wöhrmann and Design Guru Axel Hartmann.
The Nave sound engine includes two novel Wavetable oscillators, leaving every previous attempt in wavetable synthesis far behind. The spectrum of a sound can be transposed independently of its pitch. The waves are being rendered periodically to noisy. Especially sounds with an accent on formants can be reproduced easily, which made us integrate a speech synthesizer for the easy creation of wavetables.
The clearly structured UI invites both beginners and advanced users to experiment, and the large display of the iPad makes Wavetable creation and editing a blast. Besides Speech Synthesis, Wavetables can also be made by analysing audio files. Further stretching, rotating and shifting in spectral domain allows Wavetables to be further refined or distorted.
All factory Wavetables from Microwave, Wave and Blofeld are included, complemented by new ones that make extensive useof the enhanced possibilities.
In addition to the Wavetable Oscillators, Nave offers an oscillator module featuring the novel Überwave that can fatten your sound by up to eight detuned oscillators.
The filter offers the familiar outstanding Waldorf sound, featuring lowpass, bandpass and highpass with either 12dB or 24dB slope.
The Drive section offers different characteristics, and it can be positioned in the signal path: before or after the filter, or as a summing overdrive before or after the equalizer – for those who prefer harsh screaming sounds over delicate Wavetable sweeps.
An extended modulation matrix and diverse real time control functionality is waiting for animating Nave sounds in any desired direction.
Besides the classic virtual chromatic keyboard, Nave can be played with the “Blades” that allow for dynamic triggering of polyphonic modulation by sliding the fingers in x or y direction.
The 4-track recorder can be used to build your own Nave songs or to simply sketch your music, inspired by the sounds of Nave.
Nave Specifications per Voice:
· Two independent advanced Wavetable Oscillators
· Osc module with up to 8 oscillator Überosc with sawtooth, triangle, PWM, white or pink noise
· Two Ring Modulators
· Multimode Filter with LP,BP and HP, each either 12 dB or 24 dB
· 3 Envelopes
· 2 LFO
· 10 Modulation Matrix Entries
· Drive with adjustable curve, depth and position
· Modulation Effect with either Chorus, Flanger or Phaser
· Modulation Delay
· High Quality Reverb
· Three band parametric Equalizer
· Keyboard with adjustable size, scrolling and glissando modes
· Blades with musical scales and optional chord mode
· Polyphonic X/Y finger modulation on keyboard and blades
· Modulation Wheel and Pitch Bender
· Up to 3 X/Y Control Pads
· Four Track Recorder with clip based editing
· Core MIDI in / out support
· MIDI device manager for external hardware and virtual connections
· Sync to MIDI Clock or WIST
· MIDI Learn
· Audiobus compatible
· Background Audio
· Polyphonic Unisono
· Speech Synthesizer for Wavetables
· 3D Wavetable Editing
· Generation of Wavetables from external audio files
· BeatMaker & Sonoma Audio Copy / Paste Support
· Patch Management with unlimited user banks and categories
· Import / Export audio and sound patches from iTunes
Requires iOS 6 or later
Demo of the onboard sounds
SoundBrush is the easiest way to create music on an iPad. Create full featured songs by drawing, as SoundBrush converts the lines into musical notes. Share your songs with people around the world using Discover, a place to inspire and be inspired. Try it free and buy additional instruments from the In-App Store.
MUSIC CREATION MADE EASY
SoundBrush is a fun way to create music without learning an instrument. SoundBrush works the way you think, placing a focus on the creative process, rather than the techniques required to play an instrument.
GESTURES: SIMPLE YET POWERFUL
SoundBrush has 3 basic gestures to draw, scroll and zoom. SoundBrush also includes an additional 9 advanced gestures to give more control over your song, ranging from moving a single line to copying a large section of your song.
RANGE OF INSTRUMENTS
SoundBrush offers 33 instruments, including guitars, drums, and 11 synthesizers, providing a variety of sounds, all easily accessible and interchangeable. Recognize which lines belong to an instrument by assigning each instrument one of 12 colors.
THE RIGHT TOOLS
Take control of your song through a variety of beat and scale settings. Use the instrument mixer and sound effects to perfect your vision.
SHARE & DISCOVER
Discover is our song sharing platform, where you can publish your songs, view and downloads others’ songs. You can also find tips and tricks, up-to-date news, and compete to win cool prizes. To find Discover, press on the cloud icon. All content in Discover is under the Creative Commons 3.0 License.
Galileo’s 11 unique organ types recreate anything from a leaky old 300-pounder to the transistor-most of the red boxes. The organ comes complete with three manuals, Scanner vibrato/chorus emulation, percussion module & settable organ parameters such as leakage, keyclick, attack & release and more. The signal is rounded out by a virtual-tube, Class-A inspired preamp, as well as a powerful rotary cabinet simulator with 3 cabinet types and multiple parameters.
Performance and studio-friendly, Galileo also features comprehensive MIDI implementation with over 130 CC destinations, Audiobus input & effects, a built-in arpeggiator, tapedeck and more. With over 240 factory presets, Galileo delivers classic organ sounds essential to every studio.
• Virtual-Analog tonewheel & transistor organ w/ real time signal generation
• 32-bit floating point pro-grade DSP
• Ultra low-latency audio generation
• Virtual-Tube Preamp & Rotary Cabinet emulator
• 3 individually configurable manuals
• 11 organ types for each manual, including tonewheels in various leakage & tonal characteristics, & unique transistor models
• Scanner Vibrato / Chorus emulation
• Realistic percussion section w/ 2 attack algorithms
• Adjustable drawbar & tonewheel leakage
• Per-manual adjustable attack & release
• Key click amount
• Dedicated pre-FX & post-FX volume controls
• Togglable Bass Foldback
• Adjustable Brilliance for rolling off high end
• Adjustable Upper/Lower manual balance & Pedal manual volume
• Manual Coupling
• MIDI selectable Drawbar Sets
• 48 voice total polyphony
\\\Rotary Cabinet Simulation///
• Faithful emulation of the lush rotary cabinet sound
• State-of-the-art cabinet simulation w/ period-correct frequency response & resonance
• 3 cabinet types, including baffled & open speakers
• Rotary brake & speed toggles
• Adjustable slow & fast speeds
• Adjustable rotor acceleration for realistic speed-up & slow-down effect
• Adjustable drum-to-horn speaker balance
• Adjustable stereo mic seperation
• Rotary effect mix
• Asymmetric-clipping “Class A” inspired tube modelling DSP
• Adjustable gain & blend providing mild tube saturation to harmonic-rich overdrive
• Classic tone stack w/ Bass, Mids and Treble
• Selectable low/high mids focus for “American” or “British” tube tones
• Realistic input volume sensitivity
• 4 unique wah types
• Adjustable sweep range & center
• Adjustable emphasis
• Togglable autowah w/ 5 sweep curves
• Continuous, key-reset & one-shot sweep modes
• Sweep rate & phase
• BPM syncing w/ 16 note values
• Velocity tracking for auto sweep depth
• Ring Modulator/Tremolo w/ rate, mix & slow/fast op modes
• Delay w/ time, feedback & mix
• Reverb w/ size, spread, mix & pre-delay
• Configurable signal path
\\\MIDI & Connectivity///
• CoreMIDI & Virtual MIDI
• Audiobus Input & Effect slots
• Dedicated MIDI IO ports for each manual
• MIDI Learn w/ over 130 control destinations
• Use MIDI CCs to control Organ, Drawbars, Effects, Arp
• Universal MIDI access to pedal manual for left-hand bass playing
• Sustain & Expression pedal support
• External clock syncing
• Dedicated arp for each manual
• 10 arp algorithms
• Settable note value & gate
• Trigger & Program/Perform modes
• Over 240 factory genre-spanning presets
• A bank produced by Sunsine Audio
• Preset & bank export/import via email or iTunes
• Save endless banks and presets
• Record & share app audio
• Export audio via email, WiFi, SoundCloud, Audio Copy
• Import via WiFi or Audio Paste
• iPad 2 or newer recommended for best performance
• iPad Mini compatible
• iOS 5.1 or newer
There are three wave oscillators, one noise oscillator, two LFOs and one three type embedded filter (low-pass, hi-pass and bandpass).
Each wave oscillator can generate three kinds of waveform which are triangle, square and saw wave.
LFO can be attached to different modul for different modulation or control such as OSC Pitch, PW, Filter Cutoff Frequency, Filter Resonance and OSC Output Mixing.
The frequency and amplitude of the 1st LFO can be modified by the 2nd LFO.
Pitch, Filter Cutoff Frequency and Resonance can be controlled by the ADSR envelope generator.
The Keyboard Rubbing brings up vibrato while control the vibrato rate and depth.
Developer: LIU HAO
Multilevel Interactive Sound Synthesizer
“Stria” is the title of a very important composition by John Chowning and I would like to say that this computer music piece rapresents the manifest of Frequency Modulation technique applied to audio synthesis, invented by Mr. Chowning himself.
- Up to 240 Frequency Modulation Oscillators or simple Wavetable Additive
- Five Spectral Pitch Grid Generators (Geometric, Harmonic, Fibonacci, Scalar, Temperated)
- Event Pitch Jittering
- Event Envelope
- Oscilloscope and animated XY Pad
- Effects chain: Doppler, Chopper, Glitch Gen, Sync Grain, Spectral Arpeggiator, FDN Reverb, Dynamic Compressor/Expander
- Save unlimited Snapshots number
- Pad interpolating snapshots
- MIDI/Network Control Change input
- Connection Control: Midi, Scrub Y and Accelerometer X/Y
- Capture Master Audio Output
- Run Audio in Background
- Embedded User’s manual
- Up to 25 built-in snapshots presets
- Sonoma Audio copy and paste
- Dropbox supports
- Audiobus compatible
PPG MiniMapper is an easy to use performance synthesizer with a wide range of sounds for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Compatibility And Hardware Requirements:
iPhone 4, 4S or iPod Touch 4 minimum, iPad users can run it as an iPhone App.
PPG MiniMapper comes with 10 pages:
• Sound Map – Manual Mode
• Sound Map – Accelerator Mode
• Sound Map – Magic Mode
• Arptor – Start/Stop/Record, Range, Up/Down/Random
• Audio Recorder / Keyboard Editor
• Modifiers Page – two X/Y controller with selectable routing
• System Setup – Number of Voices, Sample Rate, other constants
• MIDI Setup – In / Out and controller
• Preset Browser -
• Bank Manager – copy presets between banks
• New Sound map concept – create new sounds playful and experimental
• Map Recorder generates new programs on the fly
• Features the same audio engine that powers the highly popular PPG WaveMapper
• Arptor – a flexible Step Sequencer / Arpeggiator combination
• Schematic touch keyboard – zoom and scrollable
• Build your own keyboard, with the keys you prefer for your music.
• Powerful sound browser – sorting by category, bank management
• Virtual and Hard-MIDI in/out – sending/receiving keys and polypressure
• Sending/receiving the Icon positions and X/Y performers
• Audiobus support
• 10 min Audio recorder and Audio Copy
• Context specific help for all pages
• Easy data exchange between MiniMapper and WaveMapper
More info - http://wolfgangpalm.com/minimapper/
Ok, so this doesn’t shine a patch on GarageBand to name just one, but for the asking price, it’s probably not a bad app to add to your collection..Especially if you cash strapped.
This is a simulation software of drum,guitar and paino,all in one ,you can learn some simple rhythm by the Teaching function.
Step by step and you will be able to play it in very little time.
Also,you can collocate rhythms for music that you like.
All the tones are sampled from the real environment. Connect with loudspeakers for creating shocking effect
Fantastic sound quality you will get when with the headset.Sound data is conveyed into the hardware sound card directly without any delay.
have built-in metronome
Built-in 2,000 chords at 5 Positions
Major functions of v1.0
* Touch response. Pluck the central place on the screen to make the loudest sound.
* Tone button. Press the strum to simulate the effect of mute string raking.
* Fingerboard Model is used to create melody
* 7 pieces of samples with the distributed functions, available for playing immediately.
* User-defined chords and chord families