NAKANISYNTH is a synthesizer application that allows users to produce sound loops by freehand drawing sound waves and envelope curves. Since the only input required involves drawing two waveforms, users can easily produce various sounds intuitively without complex manipulation. This application has a keyboard where users can edit waveforms and make sounds simultaneously. Therefore, it is easy for the user to understand the relationship between a waveform and the sound it produces.
FM Synthesizer Plus offers an incredibly wide specter of adjustable parameters that allow changing sound of your melody into several different music styles. Tune everything: from volume to low frequency oscillation! Come up with awesome music ideas, apply various effects and filters, record your melodies and loops, easily save them on your device.
HOW TO USE:
You can change form of sound wave, volume and frequency. Two ADSR Envelope modules and LFO allows adding and adjusting special dub step effects. There are several patterns adjusted for your pleasure so as to set all the tunable parameters automatically.
FM Synthesizer Plus features:
– Powerful synthesizer for beginners and professional musicians
– Multiple adjustable parameters
– Automatic settings and patterns
– Great variety of music samples
– High-quality sound
With FM Synthesizer Plus you can create and tune many different melodies – from classic piano music to popular dubstep! Have fun!
The lite version is fully functional except for the following limitations:
– MIDI is disabled – Inter-app Audio is disabled – Audiobus is disabled – Saving is disabled – Only 40 factory presets are included
– Four operators configurable in eight different routings
– Three sound engines modelled on 1980s hardware units
– Eight waveforms derived from classic FM synths
– 2x, 3x, and 4x polyphonic unison
– Tempo-syncable arpeggiator with up, down, up-down, and random patterns
– Microtuning with eight different temperaments
– Up to 24 voices of polyphony
Modelled on the popular DX series from the 1980s FM4 provides the same gritty sound, with a modern interface, and without being bound by the limitations of the original units.
Every aspect of the hardware — from envelope curves to sine-table sizes and quantisation errors to digital-to-analogue converters — has been meticulously analysed, in order to recreate the raw and dirty sound of the original units.
The interface has been carefully thought-out and is simple and intuitive, yet powerful — with every parameter being available on a single page. No menus, tabs, or jumping from page to page.
FM4 is capable of producing a multitude of sounds, ranging from punchy basses, crystal-clear bells, and lush pads, to organic textures, striking drums, and piercing leads.
All product names used are trademarks of their respective owners, and reference to these here in no way constitutes an association or affiliation with Primal Audio. All trademarks are solely used to identify the products whose sound was studied during the development of FM4.
Break the barriers of genre. Make good music without conforming to standards. EDM Studio allows you to easily create, record and share multi-track EDM music with no prior knowledge of music production.
With a heavy dose of Big Room House, Dubstep, Trap, add a sprinkle of disco, funk, DnB, and trance. Finish with moombahton and dancehall and you have EDM Studio. Create music like Martin Garrix, Hardwell, Avicii, Nicky Romero and Porter Robinson.
» Digital Audio Workstation
You can layout your entire song on a timeline with the ability to trim, loop and add effects to each track.
» Unlimited tracks
Use as many tracks from the Synthersizer or samples as you wish.
» BPM detection
Adjusting the tempo displays the track’s current BPM.
Track length and waveform is automatically calculated upon BPM adjustment.
» 200 Samples included
Including Drums, Bass, Synth & SFX.
» Dropbox integration
You can import your own samples direct from Dropbox.
» Create Samples
Use the built in dual OSC Synthesizer to achieve a unique sound. With Volume and filter Envelope generators, 5 octave Arpeggio and Modulation, you are sure to create the right sound for your project
» Apply effects to each track.
Effects include Reverb, Chorus, Garble, Distortion, Echo, Compressor, Flanger and ParamEQ. These effects can be previewed live as you apply them.
» Metronome support
Use a click track on both recording and the synthesizer. Beats per minute and beats displayed are adjustable.
» Save / load projects.
You can save multiple songs and work on them all at anytime
» Record your songs on any device.
No microphone is required so no background noise. Just clear high quality audio.
» Share your saved tracks
You can upload to SoundCloud or any third party app capable of audio sharing. You can also email your tracks.
» Preview solo track
This allows you to hear effects / Volume / pitch adjustments live as you add them to a selected track
» .Wav Files
Choose to download uncompressed .wav files of all the audio in the app for supreme quality.
» Full documentation
Scratching your head? No worries. At any time you can view the documentation
SoundPrism Electro Mini is a musical instrument for your iPhone or iPod which makes it easy to come up with great chord progressions.
Play full arrangements of bass, harmony and melody with just one tap, making it an indispensable tool for songwriters or electronic musicians looking to add powerful chord progressions to their tracks.
* New sound engine with rock-solid polyphony and great-sounding effects. SoundPrism Electro’s new sounds are hand-crafted by Swiss sound designer Oliver Imseng to work beautifully with each other.
* Innovative and improved chord input system: effortlessly play inversions and chord progressions while focusing on your track, not on the music theory behind it.
* A ribbon controller for live manipulation of the built-in effects.
* New interactive tutorial system: SoundPrism Electro Mini walks you through its interface and teaches you how to play.
* Supports Audiobus including state saving.
* Supports Core MIDI
Synthesizer: Load from the extensive library of bass, keys, lead, pad, sfx and synth sounds. The flexible dual-oscillator, wave-shape driven, design with filters, 3 envelopes and LFO architecture will ensure you can create fresh and unique sounds for years to come. Listen to the presets and you will know how powerful the Groove Machine Mobiles synths are.
Sample Player: Choose from over 20 multi-sampled instruments covering Piano, strings, organ, bass, guitar, flute, harp and more.
Drums & percussion: Punch out a beat on the 10 drum pads. The velocity-through-position feature will allow you to play with feeling to get the right groove. Layer two samples per-pad for complex sample mash-ups. A comprehensive library of percussion samples is included covering kicks, snares, toms, hats, cymbals, sfx and more.
Keyboards: Take control over the synthesizers with Groove Machine Mobiles two-tier touch keyboard, perfect for playing chords and melodies. The visual feedback will even help you to learn to play music just by watching the existing projects play.
Effects: A wide array of modern and classic effects are available including a Bit Crusher (for lo-fi gritty sounds), Flanger & Phaser (to create complex stereo washes and spacey effects), Filters (low, high pass & vowel-voice simulation), Delay (echoes), Reverb (to simulate the sound of large halls through to tight spaces), Panning (so you can spread your sounds across your speakers) and Ring modulation (creating screaming-feedback type sounds).
Sequencing: After recording a performance Groove Machine Mobile’s touch-optimized easy editing features make it a breeze. You can edit in all the musical parts from scratch here too. The Piano-roll allows note entry and step-entry for percussion tracks. Finally, record and edit the movement of almost any knob or control with the Automation editor.
SoundScaper is an experimental sound mini lab for creating unusual soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises based on circuit bending ideas.
With this application you can easily experiment with creating new and unusual sounds from ordinary samples. For sound designers and those interested in creating ambient or experimental electronic music, with filtering and mixing of up to three oscillators, you can create excellent soundscapes, textures and drones for your music or for movie soundtrack or entertainment apps and games.
The oscillators, based on simulating schematics of actual 8 bit lofi sound playback chips, have circuit bending like controls that are ideal for making glitches, noises, crackles and granular sounds. Combined with the filtering and spatial mixing options, you can expand these sounds to deep and atmospheric textures. Finally you can add motion and continuous changes to your sounds via low frequency oscillators which can control the filter and mixer parameters.
Controls based on shorting and modifications of standard circuits of sound generating devices usually give random and unpredictable changes that can be very creative. The emulation of these kinds of controls within SoundScaper are very similar to the circuit bending principle but, additionally, have several advanced functions that are not easy to realize in actual devices. This allows you to make any changes in the virtual circuit on the fly and immediately hear the new sound without fear of the kinds of damage that might occur in a real device as a result of a failed modification.
● Three sample-based oscillators with circuit bending like controls.
● Three LP, HP, BP filters and two range delay for each oscillator.
● Spatial mixer/reverb with side and distance for each sound source.
● Three low frequency oscillators for automation mixer and filters.
● Possibility to randomly generating parameters for each oscillator.
● Built-in library of natural samples grouped by categories.
● Scenes for storing and loading all operation parameters.
● Possibility to download additional samples in different audio formats.
● Uploading samples thru Web access, audio clipboard, from another app and iTunes.
● Different color schemes available for the user interface.
● Detailed application description.
● Supports Audiobus with “State Saving” feature.
● Inter-App audio compatible.
Zed Synth is easy to learn, with live graphs throughout and built-in help for every knob, but it’s a real powerhouse synth combining virtual analog synthesis with physical modelling. This innovative blend of technologies allows you to create rich and immersive sounds, ranging from bright electronic dance music patches to subtle and expressive solo instruments.
Zed Synth is also a unique audio effect processor: you can route external sounds through the synth and completely transform them: use the microphone and transform your voice, turn drum machines into strummed guitars, or radically transform the sound of any other Audiobus-compatible app!
Over 140 presets covering a wide range of styles provide a great starting point to making your own music. And you can easily share your patches with friends and other IOS musicians.
– Wave-Shaping oscillators: inspired by 1950s vacuum-tube technology, 4 parameters allow you to create a vast array of original oscillator shapes which can be modulated in real-time.
– Physical Modelling: a sophisticated resonator can be either struck by a mallet or excited by the synth section (including external audio) with different forms of interaction to simulate blown, bowed or struck models.
– Unique Audio effect: the Zed Synth can process external audio via Audiobus and pass it through its string model. This unique effect can turn unpitched sounds, such as beats, into pitched sounds, akin to what you could do with a vocoder, only more responsively and with a much richer timbre. Using this approach, Zed Synth can radically transform the sound of any other Audiobus-compatible synth on IOS.
– A unique “Spring Box” effect capable of emulating the full 88-string sympathetic resonance of a piano soundboard, or simulating the body resonance of a musical instrument.
– Oscilloscopes throughout the user interface provide clear visual feedback and ease of use.
– Built-in Help system throughout the app to explain each of the modules and all the parameters.
– A Powerful Modulation system makes it incredibly easy to add modulations from a variety of sources to any of the synth’s parameters.
– The Granulator: a different take on the ubiquitous arpeggiator, the granulator can periodically or randomly retrigger the sound, and also vary the pitch. This makes it possible to create rhythmic chorded sounds with a human feel to them, or completely chaotic sounds like raindrops on a tin roof.
– Synth Overview displays the signal path and routing of the various modules, as well as making it easy to jump around sections when editing.
– Effects to further enhance the sound, including a stereo expander to enrich the spatial complexity of the signal.
– iPhone support: Zed Synth has been specially developed to run on both iPhones and iPads. Actual polyphony will depend on the speed of the device and older devices will not be able to recreate a full 88-string piano reverberation effect.
– Patch Sharing: Zed synth makes it easy to import & share patches with friends via e-mail.
– MIDI Learn mode so you can quickly & easily map your MIDI controller’s knobs to the synth’s parameters.
– Audiobus (including presets), Inter-App Audio and Core MIDI.
– 4x Oversampling: this greatly increases the quality of the sound and reduces aliasing at high frequencies. It can be disabled to reduce CPU utilisation.
Headphones, an external controller keyboard and a sustain pedal are highly recommended to get the most out of Zed Synth. Older devices will have reduced polyphony.
Full support and user manual provided online.
Zed Synth is a true innovative powerhouse – get jamming!
Chordana Composer makes it easy for you to write your own tunes, even if you don’t know how to compose music.
You can enter a motif (two-bar melody) using your choice of 3 input modes. There’s no need to enter the melody for the entire tune.
You just enter one motif and Chordana Composer automatically creates a whole tune, so you don’t have to spend ages composing the music.
1. Three ways to enter your motif (2-bar melody)
A melody that comes to you in the middle of an ordinary day…
Have you ever thought: “This would make a really great tune.
But I need to know how to compose, and it’s no good if I can’t read music. And that all takes time to learn”?
Chordana Composer will take care of all those concerns.
Just enter 2 bars of the motif you thought of.
Chordana Composer will automatically make it into an entire tune.
You can choose from 3 types of input method.
In “Keyboard input mode” you use a virtual keyboard, in “Notation input mode, you paste the notes into a sheet of music, and in “Microphone input mode”, you just sing the motif into the microphone.
2. Automatic composition by choosing “Genre” and “Concept”
Once you’ve entered the melody using one of the modes above, you’re ready for automatic composition.
Choose whichever combination of “Genre”, “Concept”, “Range of melody movement” and “Level of melody tension” creates a tune that best matches what you’ve imagined.
3. Your own editing using the Hints function
In Notation input mode, you can edit the the created melody yourself.
If you enable the Hints function when you’re editing the tune, the notation is color coded as a reference for your edits (notes that match the chord, notes in the same scale, notes that increase the tension and other notes you need to be aware of).
iPhone 5, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPhone6, iPhone6 Plus
iPod touch (5th generation)
※ iOS8 or later required.
It’s also easy to share finished tunes.
Zillidrone is a sample-based groovebox for creating, performing and interacting with 32-step sequences for snares, kicks, hi-hats, sampler and two multioscillator synthesizers. With Zillidrone you can easily create, modify, save sequences and arrange them on the fly during a live performance. Use drum pads for making extra drum shots over the saved drum patterns. Shuffle samples, randomize patterns, use synth preset sequencers, apply DSP effects with automations to produce a wide range of sound transformations for your composition. Upload your own samples and use the magic of randomization without any editing to discover more ideas for your music. Record loops or full tracks in real-time, export recordings to other applications or share them via dropbox or email.
– Drum machine and drum pads for real-time groove production with 4 types of touches. Tap or swipe drum pads within different areas to produce different shots.
– Change samples manually or shuffle samples randomly during performance.
– Two oscillator synth with 5 presets, preset sequencers and automations for each controller.
– Sampler with piano keyboard (6 octaves).
– 5 real-time DSP effects: distortion, free verb, pitch shifter, wah-wah, ring modulator , one non-realtime “looper” effect and global delay effect.
– Mixer for panning and sending to global delay effect for each instrument and DSP effect.
– Arrangement editor for storing 16 different scenes. Each scene saves all states of controls, sequences, automations. You can change scenes manualy, randomly or create a song arrangement.
– Included library of 397 samples (99 per each drum instrument and 100 for sampler).
– Upload sample packs (wav, aif, aiff formats) via iTunes and assign them to each instrument separately.
– Real time recording for loops or long tracks. There’s an option to record instruments and effects into different WAV files.
– Export recordings to Dropbox or open in applications with audio file import support.
– MIDI input and output. MIDI Sync input.
– Demo projects, help and video tutorial are included.