IK Multimedia’s new dance music mixing app, DJ RIG, has not only received an update this week, but has also been released in FREE ‘lite’ version as well, and with the upcoming release of the company’s iRIG MIX DJ mixing controller, now is the time to pick up this app and get some practise in.
The key updates for version 1.0.2
– Fixed issues that caused the app to crash on some devices
– Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the app to crash when managing large song libraries
– Fixed orientation issues when rotating the device
– Fixed an issue with cue positioning
– Fixed an issue with no space left on the device
– Optimized filters and search song library functions
– Improved kill EQ response
– Background Audio disabled by default
– General reliability improvements
DJ Rig FREE is missing some of the key features in the full app. although these can be unlocked with in app purchases –
An upgrade to the full version is available as in-app purchase for $4.99/€3.99 and includes looping, 5 effects (Band Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, Delay, Stutter, Phazer)? and 7 sound banks (Drones, Hoovers, Instrument Hits 1, Stabs 1, Synth 1, Vocals 1, Classic FX). The regular paid version of the DJ Rig app with all these features already included is also available in the iTunes store for the same price.
A Pro bundle pack is available for the users of the full version as in-app purchase for $4.99/€3.99 and includes: multiple cues, digital deck skin, 6 effects (Flanger, Comp, Fuzzy, Reverb, Auto Wah, Crush) and 7 Sound Banks (Atmo FX, Animals FX, Instrument Hits 2, Instrument Hits 3, Synth 2, Stabs 2, Vocals 2).
For more details, check the official site – www.djrig.net[appext 478831367]