With advanced DSP(digital signal processing) algorithm, it is highly accurate(±1/1000 semitone or ±0.1 cent precise). Rather than providing only one display mode like other tuners, InsTuner supports customized tuning display mode, such as Instant Tuning Display, Fine Tuning Display, FFT Display etc. What’s more, many advanced customized features are also supported, such as Concert A calibration, historical temperaments and transpositions, which make it more powerful than other tuners.
Moreover, InsTuner is well-designed and easy for everyone to use. It also features a unique “fixed” note wheel, which helps you find the position of your pitch quickly and easily. Besides, you can also use it as a pitch pipe or tone generator to helps you tune by ear.
InsTuner can tune acoustic or electric guitar and bass, ukulele, bowed strings, woodwinds, brass, piano, mandolin, banjo, bouzouki, tympani and more. In other words, any instrument that sustains a tone can be tuned by InsTuner. It also supports Line-in Mode as well as Build-in Microphone Mode. Guitar Clip Microphone is supported too.
=== FEATURES ===
* Universal APP, purchase once, available on all of your iPhone/iPod/iPad.
* Precise to ±1/1000 semitone (±0.1 cent)
* Tuning Range from C0 to B8, supports almost all of the instruments
* Instant Tuning Display for quick tune
* Fine Tuning Display with a highly responsive tuning meter for perfect tune
* FFT Tuning Display with Log, Linear, Note Display options for frequency analysis
* Well-Designed “Fixed” Note Wheel display
* Adjustable A4(Concert A) calibration up to 0.1 Hz precise
* >30 of history temperaments
* Customizable transposition options for transposing instruments
* Tone generator for tuning by ear
* Customizable tone waveform
* Line-in and Build-in Microphone Mode
On July - 22 - 2012