iSoundMeter measures ambient noise and sound in decibel using the built in microphone of the iPhone.
The iPhone’s built in microphone is sensitive from 20 – 30 dB (nearly silence) to approximately 110 decibels.
- Start or stop iSoundMeter any time
- A, B, C, D frequency weightings with graphic prompt
- Large digital readouts
- Average and Max level displays
- Reset the Max level readout
- The last measurements (270 s) are saved and displayed
- Send stored measurements via e-mail for further analysis
- Easy interface (all in one screen) with amazing graphics optimized for the new Retina display
- Sound effects with buttons
On March - 2 - 2012