The long-awaited, fully-featured analog modeling synthesizer for the iPhone and iPod Touch has arrived! Developed by the same team behind the highly successful miniSynth, MegaSynth is packed with features that will keep the synth enthusiasts drooling for a good while.
With its 3 true-analog-modeling VCOs, 5-note polyphony, dedicated LFOs, built-in sequencer, arpeggiator/chordmaker and recording feature, MegaSynth delivers a complete mobile synthesizer package that compromises none of that classic, luscious analog synth tone.
Here are the features:
- 5-voice polyphony (max # of fingertips allowed on the iPhone = 5)
- 3 Oscillators, 7 waveforms
- Triad arp and chordmaker (”Chordmatic”) with 23 scales
- 24-bucket step sequencer
- Dual keyboards
- Accelerometer-controlled pitch, cutoff, resonance
- Very many LFOs (4 to be exact: filter, pitch, volume…4th is optional audible LFO)
- Recording, wi-fi file export/import
- Saves infinite user presets; comes with 209 factory presets
- FX module with reverb and modulation
- Monophonic keyboard option also included
Video demo of MegaSynth