Artikel wurde nicht gefunden
MIDIProbe provides a simple, cross-platform (Mac, iPad, iPhone) means to capture and monitor MIDI events as they happen for working music professionals. MIDIProbe provides logging, audio feedback, color coded MIDI feeds, on screen event history, regex-based event selection and ignore, and allows unique settings for each individual MIDI source. MIDIProbe can remain in the background tracking events while providing audio feedback leaving you free to use other apps or devices.
- View up to 300,000 MIDI events on-screen.
- Fast scrolling.
- Unique sounds for event arrival, matched MIDI events and port changes.
- Track four or more MIDI events per millisecond.
- Track and log MIDI activity while in the background.
- Activity color coded on screen by user-controlled colors.
- Hex, decimal, text, and SysEx display formats.
- Regular expressions for matching and excluding MIDI events.
- Event matching while port on- or off-line.
- Supports full, unlimited event logging to text file.
- Works with all iOS supported MIDI hardware and apps.
- Remembers settings across port disconnections.
On June - 23 - 2012