The power of a studio quality multitrack recorder in the palm of your hand.
Release your creativity with 16 high quality audio tracks. Record multiple takes, harmonies, solos, and experiments. No more worrying about bouncing tracks – each instrument can have its own. More cowbell? No problem!
Easily transfer files to your computer using the built-in WiFi web server. MultiTrack gives you the flexibility to upload and download single tracks or final mixes. You can import audio files in mp3, wav, aif, aac and m4a formats.
- 16 stereo audio tracks
- 44.1kHz, 16 bit, CD quality sound for each track
- Metronome with Time Signatures
- Ruler showing bars/beats/divisions/ticks or timecode
- Individual controls for pan, volume, mute and solo
- Low latency recording, with selectable input monitoring
- Recorded material perfectly synced with other tracks
- Snap – snaps the timebar to ruler lines
- Punch in/out – automatically starts and stops recording
- Auto Input – allows monitoring the track underneath until punch points
- Crossfading uses cubic interpolation to eliminate clicks and pops
- Song management with WiFi for uploading and downloading tracks
- Beautifully rendered waveforms of all tracks at multiple zoom levels
- Multi-touch pinch/zoom support down to the sample level
- VU meters for each track
- 24 bit internal pathways
For the latest on this app head to the developers site – http://www.harmonicdog.com