There are a ton of exciting new features included in this (free) major update for MultiTrack DAW.
What’s New in Version 3.0
* Per track EQ (2 bands parametric, 2 bands shelving, 18db boost and cut) (3GS or later).
* Per track Compressor (3GS or later).
* Ability to monitor the input signal with effects (3GS or later).
* Fade in and out per region (editable fade points).
* Open/copy email attachments (mp3, m4a, AAC, wav, aif, ogg).
* Restore in-app purchases onto other devices.
* Delete Unused Bins from within app.
* Increased control of sliders and handles.
* Retina display for iPhone 4 and iPod 4th gen.
* Shared directory now monitors changes from iTunes File Sharing.
* Improved input selection allows spitting stereo input onto 2 mono tracks.
* iPod media browser now uses Apple supplied browser.
* Hotbox ‘Trim’ and ‘Move’ buttons unified to single ‘Edit’ button.
* new Hotbox ‘Slice’ tool splits a region at hotbox location or playhead location.
* Fader controls now accurately use decibel scale and allow a real +12db of gain boost.
* Metronome has volume control
* Track download on wifi webpage has option to include effects in track rendering.
* Bugfix: email account no longer required to create mixdowns.
* Bugfix: AAC is now in m4a container.
* Bugfix: After recording, track could be heard without disarming track.
* Bugfix: Missing metronome tick at zero
* Bugfix: Audio glitches sometimes when editing or deleting regions.
For a full rundown on the app, head here - http://www.harmonicdog.com/