SunVox is a small, fast and powerful music sequencer with modular synthesizers. it’s not only available for the iphone either; but also for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, pocket computers (Windows Mobile, PalmOS) and netbooks.
Here’s a list of the key features.
- Modular interface.
- Highly optimized synth algorithms.
- Flexible architecture: SunVox can working on variuos devices. For example: PDA with slow CPU – 16bit sound (fixed point arithmetic); or big PC with powerfull CPU: 32bit sound (floating point arithmetic).
- Built-in synthesizers:
- FM synthesizer;
- Generator (saw,triangle,square,noise waveforms);
- Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI);
- SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for analog-like pads);
- Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch);
- Reverb (with DC Blocking Filter);
- Vocal Filter;
- Supported systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, PalmOS, WindowsCE (Windows Mobile), iPhone.
- Export to WAV.
Check out the vid.